So, What Is It That The Anti-Gay Groups Actually Fear?

Aug 17, 2012 Full story: lezgetreal.com 18,015

What makes hate, well, hate? Given that today is something of a quiet news day, it may be nice to give ourselves a breather and think about some things.

Full Story

“No Headline available”

Since: Jan 08

Defiance, Ohio

#14515 Dec 6, 2012
Jesus trolls are the worst form of trolls.

DNF

“Judge more and you love less”

Since: Apr 07

Newark OH-Baltimore MD-S.Fla

#14516 Dec 6, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
I am an idiot? really? wanna show me one colony or state in America prior to the 1900s where SSM was legal?
you got a serious problem with how you process information.
If the laws all said one man one woman why did you need to have them changed to say "marriage is one man one woman"?

And perhaps you didn't notice that DOMA makes SSM legal in nay State that decides to allow it.

Pattie, you got a serious problem with how you process information.

DNF

#14517 Dec 6, 2012
To U.I.F: If you aren't Pattie stop replying to posts addressed to her.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#14518 Dec 6, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Marriage is primarily a cultural constraint of evolutionary mating behavior. Mating behavior is cross species and has been for millions of years. Marriage is cross cultural and exists in many places apart from government.
Marengo Jon wrote:
<quoted text>
You've confused mating with reproduction. Gay couple are perfectly capable of mating.
You're opinions on this subject have not managed to stop the equality train from rolling down the track, so far. Perhaps you should stand in front of the train in an effort to bring it to a full stop?
Muntzinga, Mangina Man
"In biology, mating is the pairing of opposite-sex or hermaphroditic organisms for copulation. In social animals, it also includes the raising of their offspring. Copulation is the union of the sex organs of two sexually reproducing animals for insemination and subsequent internal fertilization."

You have been schooled.

Again.

Repeat 100 times;

"Marriage is primarily a cultural constraint of evolutionary mating behavior."

Smirk.

DNF

#14519 Dec 6, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
when you contract a veneral disease i wonder who you will blame?
when you find yourself in a place you thought was a myth, who will you blame?
when you get to the end of your life and look back and realize how you wasted it living a lie, who will you blame?
Matthew 7:1
Judge not, that ye be not judged

Colossians 1:16

New International Version (1984)
For by him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things were created by him and for him.

1 Corinthians 13:1
New International Version (1984)
If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal.

Proverbs 6:16-19

King James Version (KJV)

16 These six things doth the Lord hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him:

17 A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood,

18 An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief,

19 A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren.

Don't you hate it when people use the Bible for your mirror?

DNF

#14520 Dec 6, 2012
Religionthebiglie wrote:
<quoted text>
Appeal to tradition fallacy. History and tradition aren't static. If they were, you'd be sitting at home on election day, and buying slaves.
Oh please don't try to stop Pattie. It's fun having someone so clueless on here.

She probably doesn't even know the Puritans banned Christmas!

Location hidden

#14521 Dec 6, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Mating behavior is cross species ...
Marengo Jon wrote:
<quoted text>
So your mother was a baboon and your father was a jackass? Is that what you're saying?
Not at all.

Time for school again. Mating behavior (see my previous post), occurs in multiple species. Homosexuality does not consist of mating behavior unless we go against our orientation.

Hence the reason we don't qualify for marriage and homosexuality is a genetic defect.

My mother and father were normal and great. I am often a jackass and proud of it.

:-)

DNF

#14522 Dec 6, 2012
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Not at all.
Time for school again. Mating behavior (see my previous post), occurs in multiple species. Homosexuality does not consist of mating behavior unless we go against our orientation.
Hence the reason we don't qualify for marriage and homosexuality is a genetic defect.
My mother and father were normal and great. I am often a jackass and proud of it.
Let's look at your reasoning about genetic defects.

The infertile heterosexual couple unable to conceive isn't banned from marriage.

People with Muscular Dystrophy and other genetic defects aren't automatically banned from marriage.

A child born blind or deaf has a genetic defect that doesn't impact their right to marry. Since genetic defects aren't legal grounds to deny marriage there is no rational reason for you to oppose SSM. Even your genetic defect idea doesn't do it.

Thanks for admitting you're often a jack ass.

Now do the same here.

DNF

#14523 Dec 6, 2012
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>

stop making the cows and goats and chicken nervous, OK?

“Educating the uneducated”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#14524 Dec 6, 2012
Religionthebiglie wrote:
<quoted text>
As long as she can point fingers, she doesn't have to look at her own evilness. Then there's the feeding of the persecution complex. She doesn't have to see herself or her cult as perpetrators as long as they play the role of victims.
Then she can just leave...it's as simple as that.
I bet it's that she loves being around all our "evil."
She loves evil.

DNF

#14525 Dec 6, 2012
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
Then she can just leave...it's as simple as that.
I bet it's that she loves being around all our "evil."
She loves evil.
Reminds me of Angus T. Jones.

He's a "True Christian" making $300,000 per episode and telling all other "True Christians" they need to stay away from filth like this!

Talk about inflation. Judas only got 30 pieces of silver!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/26/angu...

Location hidden

#14526 Dec 6, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Not at all.
DNF wrote:
<quoted text>Let's look at your reasoning about genetic defects.
The infertile heterosexual couple unable to conceive isn't banned from marriage.
People with Muscular Dystrophy and other genetic defects aren't automatically banned from marriage.
A child born blind or deaf has a genetic defect that doesn't impact their right to marry. Since genetic defects aren't legal grounds to deny marriage there is no rational reason for you to oppose SSM. Even your genetic defect idea doesn't do it.
Thanks for admitting you're often a jack ass.
Now do the same here.
Thanks for acknowledging gays don't qualify for marriage based on procreation. Most people know that from childhood...

If you comprehended the post you responded to, you would understand that my argument wasn't that the genetic defect disqualified, it was the lack of gender diversity that holds the perponderous propensity of procreation. The defect of a duplicate gendered couple is they are inherently barren, making identity with mating behavior silly stupid.

I know this is difficult for someone who did not finish school.

Smile.

DNF

#14527 Dec 6, 2012
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Not at all.
<quoted text>
Thanks for acknowledging gays don't qualify for marriage based on procreation. Most people know that from childhood...
If you comprehended the post you responded to, you would understand that my argument wasn't that the genetic defect disqualified, it was the lack of gender diversity that holds the perponderous propensity of procreation. The defect of a duplicate gendered couple is they are inherently barren, making identity with mating behavior silly stupid.
Smile.
Graduated in 1976. Spin again.

Now about your gender diversity BS.

You're ignoring the gender diversity every child is exposed to since birth. Aunts & Uncles, grandparents, neighbors, school teachers and schoolmates. That's why I love it when you claim SSM somehow denies a child of a mother or father in standard gender roles. The child sees fathers and mothers every day in those "gender roles".

Maybe you need to have a heart to heart talk with your inner lesbian. Then you might begin to accept yourself more and leave the rest of us in peace.

DNF

#14528 Dec 6, 2012
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Not at all.
<quoted text>
Smile.
When you have to resort to making up silly meanings for my initials, it only shows you've reached the bottom of the barrel and have little ammunition left to back yourself up with.
Is it so hard to believe DNF stands for David N. Flint?
Mona Lott

Hoboken, NJ

#14529 Dec 6, 2012
DNF wrote:
<quoted text>Graduated in 1976. Spin again.
You're ignoring the gender diversity every child is exposed to since birth. Aunts & Uncles, grandparents, neighbors, school teachers and schoolmates. That's why I love it when you claim SSM somehow denies a child of a mother or father in standard gender roles. The child sees fathers and mothers every day in those "gender roles".
Maybe you need to have a heart to heart talk with your inner lesbian. Then you might begin to accept yourself more and leave the rest of us in peace.
Pompous ass is a good description of KMerde.

Location hidden

#14530 Dec 6, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Not at all.
<quoted text>
Smile.
DNF wrote:
<quoted text>Graduated in 1976. Spin again.
Hey, I'm simply going by the evidence;
-Did Not Finish
-Incredibly idiotic posts like this one.

Are you really equating your mother and father with any Tom, Dick or Harry???

Seriously?

You should be ashamed to face your mother and father. I dare you to make that statement to your parents and family.

I would dare you to say it to a child with two 'dads' on mother's day, but the child is already painfully aware of their deprivation.

Do you understand the incredible breadth of denial that statement entails???

This is why I plunge the knife of reality to the hilt into the belly of denial and twist it. The degree of denial and consequences make you dangerous to the fundamental relationship of society and children.

Sad.

Location hidden

#14531 Dec 6, 2012
DNF wrote:
<quoted text>When you have to resort to making up silly meanings for my initials, it only shows you've reached the bottom of the barrel and have little ammunition left to back yourself up with.
I do not, nor do I desire to hurt anyone. I do intend to barbarically assault denial.

My assumption of your initials is simply based on the insult to intelligence of your posts.

If you look at any nickname I assign, it plays on the inherent denial.

Your attempt to assign the practice to a lack of 'ammunition' is a perfect example. See my previous post to you.

Smile.

DNF

#14532 Dec 6, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not, nor do I desire to hurt anyone. I do intend to barbarically assault denial.
My assumption of your initials is simply based on the insult to intelligence of your posts.
If you look at any nickname I assign, it plays on the inherent denial.
Your attempt to assign the practice to a lack of 'ammunition' is a perfect example. See my previous post to you.
Smile.
Gee the Holidays at your house must be a blast with you assaulting yourself all over the place.

SSM exists. It's legal. DOMA allows it.

Deny it all you want.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#14533 Dec 6, 2012
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
The government is not required for marriage.
Smile.
<quoted text>
Marriage is primarily a cultural constraint of evolutionary mating behavior. Mating behavior is cross species and has been for millions of years. Marriage is cross cultural and exists in many places apart from government.
It is recognized where governments exist as 'civil unions'.
The government is not required for marriage.
Smile.
You're still not "married" until you get a license. From the government.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#14534 Dec 6, 2012
DNF wrote:
<quoted text>When you have to resort to making up silly meanings for my initials, it only shows you've reached the bottom of the barrel and have little ammunition left to back yourself up with.
Any relation to Derek Flint?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 5 min KiMerde 6,101
Next gay marriage fight: religious exemptions 9 min Frankie Rizzo 5,187
ACLU sues to allow gay club in Indiana school 17 min Wondering 72
Creep of the Week: Pat Robertson 26 min Harold 17
FDA Proposing To Lift Ban On Gay Men Donating B... 36 min TomInElPaso 6
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate 39 min WasteWater 3,047
The gay cafe for GLBT, friends and family (Oct '09) 52 min Enrico Salvatore ... 68,591
More from around the web