So, What Is It That The Anti-Gay Grou...

So, What Is It That The Anti-Gay Groups Actually Fear?

There are 18008 comments on the lezgetreal.com story from Aug 17, 2012, titled So, What Is It That The Anti-Gay Groups Actually Fear?. In it, lezgetreal.com reports that:

What makes hate, well, hate? Given that today is something of a quiet news day, it may be nice to give ourselves a breather and think about some things.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at lezgetreal.com.

Religionthebigli e

“saved From jesus”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#14500 Dec 6, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
my faith is unshakable.
if you are under the delusion i am in any way threatened by your desire to live a sinfilled life, then you are in need of a time out to get your facts straight.
My faith doesn't rest upon what others do or don't do.
It rests upon what I do concerning my relationship with God.
Your pathological lying is unshakeable, demonic sow.

Religionthebigli e

“saved From jesus”

Location hidden

#14501 Dec 6, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
WHAT? I am not offended. YOU ARE. you are the one calling paul a liar.
I think what Paul taught was right on the money.
Yeah, because Paul was a delusional, pathological, dominionist liar, just like you.

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#14502 Dec 6, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
I am an idiot? really? wanna show me one colony or state in America prior to the 1900s where SSM was legal?
you got a serious problem with how you process information.
.. at one time, in every state, SSM was legal ..

http://www.firstpeople.us/articles/the-two-sp...

Religionthebigli e

“saved From jesus”

Location hidden

#14503 Dec 6, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
I am an idiot? really? wanna show me one colony or state in America prior to the 1900s where SSM was legal?
Appeal to tradition fallacy. History and tradition aren't static. If they were, you'd be sitting at home on election day, and buying slaves.

“Educating the uneducated”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#14504 Dec 6, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
I said no such thing.
have you always had difficulty remembering who you are talking to?
We all know it's you Patty, and you said the reason you were not going to post anymore was because your "lawyer" advised it.

Again, why do you post here?
Why don't you just go away?

Patricia Hadley, do you have that sad of a life that you can't stop harassing people online?

Religionthebigli e

“saved From jesus”

Location hidden

#14505 Dec 6, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
when you get to the end of your life and look back and realize how you wasted it living a lie, who will you blame?
Good self-assessment.

“Educating the uneducated”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#14506 Dec 6, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
when you contract a veneral disease i wonder who you will blame?
when you find yourself in a place you thought was a myth, who will you blame?
when you get to the end of your life and look back and realize how you wasted it living a lie, who will you blame?
Patty, why don't you take you new sock, "United in filth," and leave?
You've made your opinions clear, you aren't changing anyone's minds with your backwards logic and lies...so why are you still here?

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Since: Apr 07

Born in Newark Ohio

#14507 Dec 6, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
I have read the NT many times over.
Jesus taught in parables for a reason.
parables is an earthly story with a heavenly meaning.
Jesus tells us in Matthew 13:10-17 why He taught in parables
it is a matter of those who have been granted understanding will hear and understand, those who have not, won't.
And you insist He wasn't referring to you.

LMAO!

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Born in Newark Ohio

#14508 Dec 6, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
I have every confidence in the promises of God.
Then why is my sex life such a concern for you?

You just can't see that you are behaving exactly like the people Paul criticized in Romans and nearly every other Epistle.

Your arrogant pride won't permit it.

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Born in Newark Ohio

#14509 Dec 6, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
really? we're not the ones with an agenda.
i think the sucide rate speaks volumns about your struggles with it.
Once again you do it. You blame the suicide rate on the people and their sexuality not on the way people like you treat them.

It's like when you claim Same Sex marriage deprives children of a mother or father.

The only children I know of that have no mother and father are clones.

You have no agenda? Then why are you here? You said yourself you've taken on the responsibility to inform people of your "Truth".

You can deny it all you want but the "Great Commission" you hold so dear IS an agenda.

Religionthebigli e

“saved From jesus”

Location hidden

#14510 Dec 6, 2012
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
Patty, why don't you take you new sock, "United in filth," and leave?
You've made your opinions clear, you aren't changing anyone's minds with your backwards logic and lies...so why are you still here?
As long as she can point fingers, she doesn't have to look at her own evilness. Then there's the feeding of the persecution complex. She doesn't have to see herself or her cult as perpetrators as long as they play the role of victims.

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Born in Newark Ohio

#14511 Dec 6, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
really? we're not the ones with an agenda.
i think the sucide rate speaks volumns about your struggles with it.
When I was in the deep throes of my bi-polar disorder yes I did attempt suicide a few times.

But not for the reasons you claim.

It had nothing to do with my sexuality but was in fact due to my addiction to drugs and alcohol. Fortunately I got professional help and no longer battle drug and alcohol addiction.

So the only thing that depresses me these days is people like you and the attitudes you promote.

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Born in Newark Ohio

#14512 Dec 6, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
my faith is unshakable.
if you are under the delusion i am in any way threatened by your desire to live a sinfilled life, then you are in need of a time out to get your facts straight.
My faith doesn't rest upon what others do or don't do.
It rests upon what I do concerning my relationship with God.
I have no desire to live a sin filled life. Maybe you missed the part where Jesus talks about the greatest Commandment.

Your faith certainly rests on who you decree sinful and who you don't.

It's not my fault you can't see that you ignore Matthew 25:40 almost every minute you post on here.

"The King will reply,'I tell you the truth, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers of mine, you did for me.' New International Version (©1984)

English Standard Version (©2001)
And the King will answer them,‘Truly, I say to you, as you did it to one of the least of these my brothers, you did it to me.’ English Standard Version (©2001)

Given that verse you just told Jesus he led a sin filled Life.

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Born in Newark Ohio

#14513 Dec 6, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
WHAT? I am not offended. YOU ARE. you are the one calling paul a liar.
I think what Paul taught was right on the money.
I didn't even attempt to imply Paul was lying when he wrote Romans.

How you came up with that bit of falsehood is beyond me.

For someone who claims their relationship with God is so important you sure treat His Creations with a lot of contempt.

Anyone who dares to disagree with your self righteousness is branded a liar and a sinner.

Which is exactly why you can't see yourself anywhere in Paul's letter to the Romans. The entire letter was addressing the bickering the group in Rome was doing with each other and you can't see any similarities between them and what you do everyday.

Like I've said before, it's Christians like you that are causing the back lash against the rest of us. Every time you declare who is and isn't a true Christian you damn yourself in the eyes of God.

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Born in Newark Ohio

#14514 Dec 6, 2012
Religionthebiglie wrote:
<quoted text>
Then stop citing man's law about your freedom of speech. It's not your god's law. You're supposed to STFU, keep your big boobs covered, clean house, and squeeze out offspring.
You forgot keeping her head covered in Church.

lides

“No Headline available”

Since: Jan 08

Defiance, Ohio

#14515 Dec 6, 2012
Jesus trolls are the worst form of trolls.

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Born in Newark Ohio

#14516 Dec 6, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
If the laws all said one man one woman why did you need to have them changed to say "marriage is one man one woman"?

And perhaps you didn't notice that DOMA makes SSM legal in nay State that decides to allow it.

Pattie, you got a serious problem with how you process information.

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Born in Newark Ohio

#14517 Dec 6, 2012
To U.I.F: If you aren't Pattie stop replying to posts addressed to her.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#14518 Dec 6, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Marriage is primarily a cultural constraint of evolutionary mating behavior. Mating behavior is cross species and has been for millions of years. Marriage is cross cultural and exists in many places apart from government.
Marengo Jon wrote:
<quoted text>
You've confused mating with reproduction. Gay couple are perfectly capable of mating.
You're opinions on this subject have not managed to stop the equality train from rolling down the track, so far. Perhaps you should stand in front of the train in an effort to bring it to a full stop?
Muntzinga, Mangina Man
"In biology, mating is the pairing of opposite-sex or hermaphroditic organisms for copulation. In social animals, it also includes the raising of their offspring. Copulation is the union of the sex organs of two sexually reproducing animals for insemination and subsequent internal fertilization."

You have been schooled.

Again.

Repeat 100 times;

"Marriage is primarily a cultural constraint of evolutionary mating behavior."

Smirk.

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Born in Newark Ohio

#14519 Dec 6, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
when you contract a veneral disease i wonder who you will blame?
when you find yourself in a place you thought was a myth, who will you blame?
Matthew 7:1
Judge not, that ye be not judged

Colossians 1:16

New International Version (©1984)
For by him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things were created by him and for him.

1 Corinthians 13:1
New International Version (©1984)
If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal.

Proverbs 6:16-19

King James Version (KJV)

16 These six things doth the Lord hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him:

17 A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood,

18 An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief,

19 A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren.

Don't you hate it when people use the Bible for your mirror?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News A look at the judges who will rule on Trump's t... 1 hr Frankie Rizzo 167
News Tampa Teacher @LoraJane Hates Christians, Promo... 2 hr hardscrabble 362
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 2 hr Frankie Rizzo 49,183
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 4 hr Frankie Rizzo 25,591
Jade's Stink Ass Gay Cafe 4 hr Hugely Hung Hetero 6
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 5 hr hardscrabble 5,939
News Middle School Gay-Straight Alliance Allowed To ... 6 hr Rev Don Wildmoan 13
News More 6 hr Little Cheerleader 15
More from around the web