So, What Is It That The Anti-Gay Grou...

So, What Is It That The Anti-Gay Groups Actually Fear?

There are 18008 comments on the lezgetreal.com story from Aug 17, 2012, titled So, What Is It That The Anti-Gay Groups Actually Fear?. In it, lezgetreal.com reports that:

What makes hate, well, hate? Given that today is something of a quiet news day, it may be nice to give ourselves a breather and think about some things.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at lezgetreal.com.

“O'si yo!”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#14480 Dec 6, 2012
Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, SOME of the men who founded this country believed in the Christian God and the bible. And some did not.
But they ALL agreed to establish a government NOT based on a single state religion.
They were much wiser than you seem to be.
there was not one atheist amoung them.

Religionthebigli e

“saved From jesus”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#14481 Dec 6, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
better atheists than you have tried to use that OLD hole-filled argument.
won't fly.
It flies. Your apologetics doesn't.

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Since: Apr 07

Born in Newark Ohio

#14482 Dec 6, 2012
To U.I.F:

You previously said you took a class on the Dead Sea Scrolls and could therefore prove they confirmed everything in the Bible.

I once took an art History class. Guess that means I can determine forgeries for the Metropolitan Museum of Art, the Hermitage in St. Petersburg and the Guggenheim!

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#14483 Dec 6, 2012
Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
You haven't read the New Testament, have you?
Almost EVERY time Jesus taught the masses, he taught with parables.
Why did He use this wonderful teaching tool? And, if this is the prime teaching tool of God in the NT, why not in the OT?
I have read the NT many times over.
Jesus taught in parables for a reason.

parables is an earthly story with a heavenly meaning.

Jesus tells us in Matthew 13:10-17 why He taught in parables
it is a matter of those who have been granted understanding will hear and understand, those who have not, won't.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#14484 Dec 6, 2012
Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
As a Christian, I gather you are trying to draw non-Christians to Christ by being a bright light, the salt, the winsome gentle soul..
You seem to be failing, with all the name calling. I don't remember anywhere where Jesus called anyone "dummy".
You might want to take stock, read your Bible, and come back with a more christian attitude.
Then let me refresh your memory
Jesus called the pharasees a brood of VIPERS
Jesus called people children of their father the devil
demonic
sinners
and while you are RIGHT we shouldn't call people names we can without sinning in our frustrations and anger, describe peoples actions in a clean but effective way.

Religionthebigli e

“saved From jesus”

Location hidden

#14485 Dec 6, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
i am sitting here laughing and laughing and laughing.
what i lack is the patience.
and no, you crazy person, true Christians and Jews do not acknowledge Islam as the same God.
you are THE DUMBEST person on topix.
boots is slow, but he can't help it.... medication
Lesbo and PLH are just wickedly inspired
but you are THE DUMBEST person on topix
no one in their right mind connects Jewish/Christianity with Islam.
the differences are wide and many.
but only you would get on here and try to argue it is the same.
you are out of your mind.
Laughter followed by an hysterical rant.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#14486 Dec 6, 2012
Botz r us wrote:
<quoted text>
you fking lie
thinking of eve being spitroasted by her two boys while rib man watched and wacked got you moist just admit it hey it gave me wood evie loved a 4 way greedy skank
we are kentuckians we know how that goes patty its pot luck if you dont get borned blue. everbody is related specially in the east, you never heard of yellerhammers where do you think retardican and republitard comes from
take a look at mitch mconnell you think he gets them looks from a deep gene pool with his purple lips and big old bulgin eyes lol his family tree looks like a telephone pole
my momma told me to stay away from girls from slayersville and magoffin because it gonna cost a fortune to get them extra fingers and toes took of the babys
seriously if eve wasnt screwing her kids where did we come form if they werent keeping it in the family ?
something is VERY wrong with you.
are you promoting incest or are you telling everyone here you are the product of incest?

you creep me out.

Religionthebigli e

“saved From jesus”

Location hidden

#14487 Dec 6, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
your internet connection is through Chicago ILL
but you neither work there nor live there and you are not there.
i guess you have a bridge you would like to sell me to?
No bridge would want to buy you.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#14488 Dec 6, 2012
DNF wrote:
<quoted text>A very interesting post. It reveals that you aren't convinced you'll get to heaven. In fact some psychologists would suggest it implies a fear that you probably won't get there.
I have every confidence in the promises of God.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#14489 Dec 6, 2012
DNF wrote:
<quoted text>The only ones that are struggling with our homosexuality is you and the anti-gay religious nuts.
really? we're not the ones with an agenda.
i think the sucide rate speaks volumns about your struggles with it.

Religionthebigli e

“saved From jesus”

Location hidden

#14490 Dec 6, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
only an igmotard would continue to call someone by a name which they are not.
YOU most certainly DID say you were exempt from God's laws.
the only person you ever took instruction from on Judism was a GAY vulgar mouthed poster who was born jewish and who got on topix and paraded his gayness like it was a Godsend of rightness.
you subscribe to mans philosophys
and you have demonstrated your rebellion against God on here by bashing Christians, and supporting sexual immorality.
so if you will excuse me, i have other folks to talk to who actually know how to debate issues without the personal attacks.
You said you wouldn't respond to posts addressing you by that name. Were you lying.......again?

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#14491 Dec 6, 2012
DNF wrote:
<quoted text>When did God decree that you get to decide who is and isn't allowed to express their opinions?
<quoted text>Then you need to reflect on what you just wrote. If it wasn't a problem for you, there's no reason for you to object to their behavior.
<quoted text>You mean YOUR truth.
what is wrong with you? that post opened with you have every right to believe and think how ever you wish
and you come back with a charge that i don't allow others to express opinions? are you unable to read?

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#14492 Dec 6, 2012
DNF wrote:
<quoted text>It's always funny to me when I read people who insist they have faith but are threatened by everyone who doesn't share their particular "truth".
Your faith is pretty shakey if it's threatened by opposing views.
my faith is unshakable.
if you are under the delusion i am in any way threatened by your desire to live a sinfilled life, then you are in need of a time out to get your facts straight.

My faith doesn't rest upon what others do or don't do.
It rests upon what I do concerning my relationship with God.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#14493 Dec 6, 2012
DNF wrote:
<quoted text>Odd that you'd be offended by what Paul wrote in Romans 1:28-32!
WHAT? I am not offended. YOU ARE. you are the one calling paul a liar.

I think what Paul taught was right on the money.

Religionthebigli e

“saved From jesus”

Location hidden

#14494 Dec 6, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
AH HA HA HA boy have you got a whopper of a surprise coming your way! God's law always has superceeded mans laws.
always has, always will.
America has been here alittle over 200 years PLH
how many kingdoms and Nations do you suppose has risen and fallen since Adam?
and I promise you every one of them were under the ever controlling hand of God.
when America is no more, the law of God will STILL be standing.
but you don't care about the big picture, just as long as you can "let the good times roll!"
Then stop citing man's law about your freedom of speech. It's not your god's law. You're supposed to STFU, keep your big boobs covered, clean house, and squeeze out offspring.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#14495 Dec 6, 2012
DNF wrote:
<quoted text> It wasn't passed till the late 1990's so how could it have been the law of the land in 1842?
For a "true christian" you sure lie a lot.
Could it be you aren't the perfect little follower of God you claim to be?
I am an idiot? really? wanna show me one colony or state in America prior to the 1900s where SSM was legal?

you got a serious problem with how you process information.

Religionthebigli e

“saved From jesus”

Location hidden

#14496 Dec 6, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
there was not one atheist amoung them.
Like anyone at that time would have admitted it. Some people have an aversion to being killed.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#14497 Dec 6, 2012
DNF wrote:
<quoted text>Glad tto see you finally admit you want to silence anyone who shows the world what an idjit you are.
You've got a lot of nerve trying to dictate who is and isn't allowed to post their beliefs on Topix.
when you contract a veneral disease i wonder who you will blame?

when you find yourself in a place you thought was a myth, who will you blame?

when you get to the end of your life and look back and realize how you wasted it living a lie, who will you blame?

Religionthebigli e

“saved From jesus”

Location hidden

#14498 Dec 6, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
I have every confidence in the promises of God.
Good! Enjoy hell, evil sow.

Religionthebigli e

“saved From jesus”

Location hidden

#14499 Dec 6, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
really? we're not the ones with an agenda.
i think the sucide rate speaks volumns about your struggles with it.
You and your murderous cult create the struggle, then blame the victim. You are evil!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 12 min who cares 22,561
News Thousands of people march during rally at Bosto... 12 min WasteWater 2,200
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 18 min lides 43,082
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 53 min crucifiedguy 4,744
News Kentucky Has a Gay Senate Candidate - Does Anyb... 1 hr Truffles5450 20
News Is Same-Sex Attraction a Sin? 6 hr Sorry Hill 54
News Doritos makes rainbow chips in support of gay r... (Sep '15) 7 hr guest 534
More from around the web