So, What Is It That The Anti-Gay Groups Actually Fear?

Aug 17, 2012 Full story: lezgetreal.com 18,015

What makes hate, well, hate? Given that today is something of a quiet news day, it may be nice to give ourselves a breather and think about some things.

Full Story

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#14432 Dec 6, 2012
KiMare wrote:
The government is not required for marriage.
Smile.
Mongrel Jon wrote:
<quoted text>
Neither are you. Many people, world-wide, are in a SS Marriage and you had nothing to do with it.
Of course I'm required for marriage, it takes a male and female!

"Many". Lie

"world-wide". Lie

"ss marriage". Fiction.

No, I did not have anything to do with it. Nor did you. Nor did the government. It is a universal cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior, far beyond any human control.

Smirk.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#14433 Dec 6, 2012
KiMare wrote:
Smile.
Rainbow Kid wrote:
<quoted text>
You are in for a surprise when the love bug bites and you go in search of a marriage license
Churches don't sell marriage licenses
Preachers don't sell marriage licenses either
$35 marriage licenses are sold only by government clerks in county courthouses and city halls
Marriage is primarily a cultural constraint of evolutionary mating behavior. Mating behavior is cross species and has been for millions of years. Marriage is cross cultural and exists in many places apart from government.

It is recognized where governments exist as 'civil unions'.

Smile.

“Marriage equality for all”

Since: Jul 07

Illinois

#14434 Dec 6, 2012
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Marriage is primarily a cultural constraint of evolutionary mating behavior. Mating behavior is cross species and has been for millions of years. Marriage is cross cultural and exists in many places apart from government.
You've confused mating with reproduction. Gay couple are perfectly capable of mating.

You're opinions on this subject have not managed to stop the equality train from rolling down the track, so far. Perhaps you should stand in front of the train in an effort to bring it to a full stop?

Muntzinga, Mangina Man

“Marriage equality for all”

Since: Jul 07

Illinois

#14435 Dec 6, 2012
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:

<quoted text>
Mating behavior is cross species ...
So your mother was a baboon and your father was a jackass? Is that what you're saying?

Since: Jul 12

Daytona Beach, FL

#14436 Dec 6, 2012
Religionthebiglie wrote:
<quoted text>
That post was in reference to an earlier conversation where Patty claimed the British discovered America to escape religious persecution.
You directed the post to me. I wasn't claiming anything about the discovery of America. I said that our founding fathers fled religious persecution and based our country's start on religious freedom.

“ WOOF ! ”

Since: Nov 12

33.00, -111.51

#14437 Dec 6, 2012
Peace-Love-Happiness wrote:
<quoted text>
You directed the post to me. I wasn't claiming anything about the discovery of America. I said that our founding fathers fled religious persecution and based our country's start on religious freedom.
Actually, they didn't. Which is exactly why Roger Williams had to leave and start his own settlement which would eventually be called the "State of Rhode Island and Providence Plantations".(Although the smallest state in the union is often called simply "Rhode Island", that is not it's official name.)

“saved From jesus”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#14441 Dec 6, 2012
Peace-Love-Happiness wrote:
<quoted text>
The whole conversation goes back a ways. Maybe you weren't here for that one. It's lost.

DNF

“Religious Freedom to Marry”

Since: Apr 07

Newark OH / Baltimore MD

#14442 Dec 6, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
A fat ho gay twirling ad homoan attacks is very unbecoming.
:-)
Then maybe you should stop.

DNF

Newark OH / Baltimore MD

#14443 Dec 6, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
I think living in heaven would be the ultimate existance.
it is a wonderful 'hope'.
A very interesting post. It reveals that you aren't convinced you'll get to heaven. In fact some psychologists would suggest it implies a fear that you probably won't get there.

DNF

Newark OH / Baltimore MD

#14444 Dec 6, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
don't kid yourself. ALL gays struggle with it.
thats why there is such a high rate of sucide among the gays.
thats why they have to work so hard playing mind games every moment of every day trying to ease the pangs of guilt deep inside.
The only ones that are struggling with our homosexuality is you and the anti-gay religious nuts.

DNF

Newark OH / Baltimore MD

#14445 Dec 6, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
absolutely not.
you have every right to believe or not believe as you wish.
but you can't come on here and make proclmations of being a Christian and then saw the bible in half and tell gays they are not in the wrong biblically and expect those of us who take the bible serious and who know better to sit idly by in silence and say nothing.
When did God decree that you get to decide who is and isn't allowed to express their opinions?
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>you have every right to think how ever you want to.
thats not a problem for me.
Then you need to reflect on what you just wrote. If it wasn't a problem for you, there's no reason for you to object to their behavior.
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>the only problem is when i see you being a stumbling block for people who need to hear the truth.
You mean YOUR truth.

DNF

Newark OH / Baltimore MD

#14446 Dec 6, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
absolutely not.
you have every right to believe or not believe as you wish.
but you can't come on here and make proclmations of being a Christian and then saw the bible in half and tell gays they are not in the wrong biblically and expect those of us who take the bible serious and who know better to sit idly by in silence and say nothing.
you have every right to think how ever you want to.
thats not a problem for me.
the only problem is when i see you being a stumbling block for people who need to hear the truth.
It's always funny to me when I read people who insist they have faith but are threatened by everyone who doesn't share their particular "truth".

Your faith is pretty shakey if it's threatened by opposing views.

DNF

Newark OH / Baltimore MD

#14447 Dec 6, 2012
Sorry folks but I skipped another 100 pages. It's boring to have to read UIF's insistence that they have the one true faith and everyone else is wrong.

And IMHO it's pretty obvious their "faith" isn't as strong as they claim, otherwise they wouldn't feel so threatened when people post things that contradict their faith.

DNF

Newark OH / Baltimore MD

#14448 Dec 6, 2012
The anti gays fear that people will see them for what THEY REALLY ARE!

Bigots who use God as a weapon and threat instead of an entity that will help enlighten them.

DNF

Newark OH / Baltimore MD

#14449 Dec 6, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
you must make your gay community so proud.
i have one word for you
ICK.
Odd that you'd be offended by what Paul wrote in Romans 1:28-32!

DNF

Newark OH / Baltimore MD

#14450 Dec 6, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
now you are really topping the charts on ignorance
DOMA has always been the rule in America
It wasn't passed till the late 1990's so how could it have been the law of the land in 1842?

For a "true christian" you sure lie a lot.

Could it be you aren't the perfect little follower of God you claim to be?

“saved From jesus”

Location hidden

#14451 Dec 6, 2012
DNF wrote:
Sorry folks but I skipped another 100 pages. It's boring to have to read UIF's insistence that they have the one true faith and everyone else is wrong.
And IMHO it's pretty obvious their "faith" isn't as strong as they claim, otherwise they wouldn't feel so threatened when people post things that contradict their faith.
She contradicts her own.

DNF

Newark OH / Baltimore MD

#14452 Dec 6, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
you just used a curse word to Cool hand luke.
you need to GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO away.
Glad tto see you finally admit you want to silence anyone who shows the world what an idjit you are.

You've got a lot of nerve trying to dictate who is and isn't allowed to post their beliefs on Topix.

“saved From jesus”

Location hidden

#14453 Dec 6, 2012
DNF wrote:
The anti gays fear that people will see them for what THEY REALLY ARE!
You mean hypocrites and wannabe genocidal murderers?

“saved From jesus”

Location hidden

#14454 Dec 6, 2012
DNF wrote:
<quoted text> It wasn't passed till the late 1990's so how could it have been the law of the land in 1842?
For a "true christian" you sure lie a lot.
Could it be you aren't the perfect little follower of God you claim to be?
That's a generous understatement.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The gay cafe for GLBT, friends and family (Oct '09) 6 min Cali Girl 2014 68,449
NE Jade Thanksgiving Feast 9 min Old Borngay 2
Why Atheism Will Replace Religion (Aug '12) 21 min love_spell 14,447
Is Polygamy the Next Gay Marriage? 42 min Frankie Rizzo 3,967
US adult smoking rate under 18 percent 44 min Roland 1
Terry Bean, gay-rights activist charged with se... 47 min Roland 11
Next gay marriage fight: religious exemptions 49 min WeTheSheeple 3,525
Homosexuality 'promotes bonding' 1 hr nhjeff 47
Gay brains similar to opposite-sex straight brains 3 hr Frankie Rizzo 27
CBS Network's 'Home for the Holidays' Special W... 5 hr Reginald 130