So, What Is It That The Anti-Gay Grou...

So, What Is It That The Anti-Gay Groups Actually Fear?

There are 18008 comments on the lezgetreal.com story from Aug 17, 2012, titled So, What Is It That The Anti-Gay Groups Actually Fear?. In it, lezgetreal.com reports that:

What makes hate, well, hate? Given that today is something of a quiet news day, it may be nice to give ourselves a breather and think about some things.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at lezgetreal.com.

Religionthebigli e

“saved From jesus”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#14395 Dec 5, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
atleast i am a Christian, and i don't pretend to be something i am not, like you pretending to be a jewish scholar while claiming you are exempt from the laws of God..........
Hitler was christian also. At least he said so, just like you.

Religionthebigli e

“saved From jesus”

Location hidden

#14396 Dec 5, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
and yet you can't pull up ONE post where i ever said we were a theocracy. You said theonomy. I am guessing you meant theocracy.
I have never said we were.
what i said was that America was founded by men who very much believed in God and bible.
our nations Christian/Jewish heritage is RICH.
but you wish to deny that.
No, she meant theonomy.

Religionthebigli e

“saved From jesus”

Location hidden

#14397 Dec 5, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
you lied, you said you were withdrawing.
you went and got everyones hopes up that you were withdrawing and then you lied.
Yet, here you are begging for attention.
Passing Through

Chicago, IL

#14398 Dec 5, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
i don't even WANT to address such idiocy.
Because, as usual, you lack the ability.
United in faith wrote:
you are extreamly stupid if you think calling something 'god' makes it the same God of the bible.
no, muslims do not worship the same God.
Yes, they do. Jews and educated Christians recognize that fact. Only stupid people like you don't.
United in faith wrote:
but since you don't KNOW the bible how could you know the truth?
And yet I've proven your knowledge of the bible incorrect multiple times.
United in faith wrote:
the GOD of the HOLY BIBLE is about love and forgivness.
mercy and justice
no where does God say, go kill infidels in my name.
but the muslims worship a ideology of a god who requires blood shed to gain favor.
That's not the belief of all or even most Muslims. You're just stereotyping Muslims because of your ignorance and prejudice against them. You're no more an authority on Islam than your are on Judaism or Christianity.
United in faith wrote:
the God of the bible sent Christ to die for us. we don't have to kill people to gain favor from God.
Like Jews, Muslims don't belief your false messiah is the son of God. And you overlook the people who were killed based on God's instructions in Hebrew scripture. And you conveniently forget the history of Christianity and the thousands of people they've slaughtered in the name of God and their beliefs in the past 2000 years.
United in faith wrote:
so no dummy the muslims do NOT worship the same God.
Your laughingly pathetic analysis proves no such thing.
United in faith wrote:
and yes the Native Americans worshipped the SPIRIT in the sky which is God.
they acknowledged the SPIRIT of a power we call God.
So you can believe the Great Spirit of Native Americans is the same as the God of Abraham but can't believe Muslims worship the same God? You really are retarded.
United in faith wrote:
and no one can FORCE anyone to accept God or the christian faith you moeron.
Given the choice to convert of die as many non-Christians were, it most definitely is possible to make a false conversion in order to live. Again, you're just sickeningly ignorant of the history of your own supposed religion. BUt then you're ignorant of most everything, so I guess I shouldn't be surprised.
United in faith wrote:
Your words on here seeth with a poison against Christians.
All Christians? No. Bigoted, lying hypocritical, stupid Christians like you? Yep.
United in faith wrote:
you are so full of hate and hostility toward Christians you can't even pretend to be civil.
As I've corrected you previously, I don't "hate" you; I have contempt for you. And I'm neither required nor have any interest in being civil to worthless, oxygen wasting gasbags like you.
Passing Through

Chicago, IL

#14399 Dec 5, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
I have never seen anyone (other than passing through) who enjoys wallowing in anger and hate as much as you do.
Then you obviously haven't looked in a mirror lately.
Passing Through

Chicago, IL

#14400 Dec 5, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
you better open up a bible and REread Exodus again.
it was the slaves that were set free.
those people were SLAVES.
As I stated, Moses was sent to free God's chosen people, the Jews. The Jews did not comprise ALL slaves in the world at that time, nor was slavery prohibited by God as He still provided rules for after freeing His chosen people. So your laughable attempt to spin Exodus as God's intent to free ALL slaves is a miserable failure, demonstrating once more you have NO understanding of Hebrew scripture other than the misinformation that you've learned by rote since you're otherwise uneducable.
United in faith wrote:
you are a dummy if there ever was one.
Go to church sometime and learn the bible.
i don't have time to school you on topix.
You're unqualified to school anyone, anytime, anywhere on ANY subject, Patricia. You've just publicly proven your biblical ignorance once again for all to see. Do God a favor and shut your trap and stop driving people away from Him.
Passing Through

Chicago, IL

#14401 Dec 5, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
idiot.[QUOTE who="United in faith"]
Ignorant sl*t.

[QUOTE who="United in faith"]your IP location of internet connection is in chicago.
Which I've told you at least half a dozen times previously. Is it finally starting to sink into your two overworked brain cells?
United in faith wrote:
therefore you must be in that area to get that internet connection.
Nope. That's true for some people and their internet connections but certainly not all.
United in faith wrote:
so, maybe you live outside the chicago area but work there.
Actually, neither. I don't work nor live in the state of Illinois.
United in faith wrote:
regardless thats where you are.
Since that's not true, your powers of omniscience have failed you again. Of course that's what happens when you play at being God when in reality you're nothing but an uneducated sinner.
Passing Through

Chicago, IL

#14402 Dec 5, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
and that is YOUR opinion.
Actually, it's fact based on the contents of your posts. Perhaps you have intelligence in the real world (although that seems unlikely); however, you can only be evaluated based on what you post in Topix and that demonstrates a profound lack of intelligence, knowledge and critical thinking skills.
United in faith wrote:
which isn't worth anything to anyone else but you.
You've repeatedly made it clear facts have no importance in your life if they interfere with your need to lie and otherwise sin.

Religionthebigli e

“saved From jesus”

Location hidden

#14403 Dec 5, 2012
Passing Through wrote:
<quoted text>
Which I've told you at least half a dozen times previously. Is it finally starting to sink into your two overworked brain cells?
<quoted text>
Nope. That's true for some people and their internet connections but certainly not all.
<quoted text>
Actually, neither. I don't work nor live in the state of Illinois.
<quoted text>
Since that's not true, your powers of omniscience have failed you again. Of course that's what happens when you play at being God when in reality you're nothing but an uneducated sinner.
.......who thinks murdering gays is funny.
Passing Through

Chicago, IL

#14404 Dec 5, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
atleast i am a Christian, and i don't pretend to be something i am not, like you pretending to be a jewish scholar while claiming you are exempt from the laws of God..........
The only person who's ever asserted I've claimed to be a "Jewish scholar" or "exempt from the laws of God" is YOU, Patricia. I've corrected your lie countless times, but since you have no interest in the truth or modeling your supposed Christian faith, you just keep repeating your lie like the pathological liar you are.

And the point, which obviously sailed WAY OVER your head, is you've claimed numerous times to be a student of the bible and to have taken classes, seminars and instruction from "bible scholars". And yet you repeatedly make erroneous reference to a non-existant "Mosanic" law (among your many biblical errors). The correct term is M-O-S-A-I-C law. Which truly educated people know.

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#14405 Dec 5, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
you went and got everyones hopes up that you were withdrawing and then you lied.
.. how you enjoy calling people liars. Go back, read the post again. Withdraw from what? You made an assumption like you always do ..

.. even if I were withdrawing from Patricia, PLH is not Patricia, you are. But you'll continue lying about that via deception ..

.. you'll find any reason to post to me. You're obsessed and want to have sex with me. STALKER !!..

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#14406 Dec 5, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
I have never seen anyone (other than passing through) who enjoys wallowing in anger and hate as much as you do.
Try looking in a mirror, Patty...

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#14407 Dec 5, 2012
Passing Through wrote:
<quoted text>
The only person who's ever asserted I've claimed to be a "Jewish scholar" or "exempt from the laws of God" is YOU, Patricia.
.. yep, you have denied being a Jewish scholar" on numerous occasions. Patricia just recycles her insults. She's particularly fond of calling anyone who disagrees with her a dumb, Biblically illiterate liar ..

.. noticed you starting referring to evil incarnate as Patricia. Nicknames like Pattiecake or Patty are terms of affection. She does not qualify for them. Good job ..

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#14408 Dec 5, 2012
The government is not required for marriage.

Smile.

“Unconvinced”

Since: Nov 09

Seattle, WA

#14409 Dec 5, 2012
United in faith wrote:
GOD rained down fire and brimstone upon Sodom and Gomorrah.
God did.
Archaeologists and historians can't even confirm if these places actually existed. Besides, elsewhere in the Bible the crime of Sodom and Gomorrah is described as "inhospitality". Many Christian scholars reject the interpretations that suggest homosexuality was involved. It's very difficult to consider any of this credible, when there's no extant evidence about the event, and the people who DO believe it happened differ so radically in WHAT they believe happened.

If Sodom and Gomorrah DID exist and WERE destroyed because of homosexuality, why are there so many cities TODAY that are spared or ignored for the same "crime"? San Francisco and New York make good examples. My own Seattle. The "gayest" section of New Orleans is said to be the French Quarter, yet that was one of the LEAST affected areas of Hurricane Katrina.

The story of S&G itself seems to be implausible on its own merits. Lot is said to be the only "righteous" man in town, yet he offers his own virgin daughters for the mob to do with as they pleased. THIS is "righteousness"? This SHREDS the credibility of this story, for me. This is NOT how a righteous man would treat his daughters.
United in faith wrote:
He didn't require people to stone gays in the bible
God did it Himself.
Leviticus 20:13 doesn't specifically say "stone" but it says that gays "shall be put to death", and stoning was a common method of doing that during biblical times. There certainly aren't any passages depicting God lifting a stone and throwing it at someone, though Jesus rejected the practice.

I find it odd that the Bible, particularly Leviticus, is so bloodthirsty, and has so many crimes that are punishable by death, when God supposedly JUST FINISHED laying out his top ten rules, which included "Do not kill".

If God wants gay people dead, he could simply give us all an aneurysm simultaneously. If AIDS is intended to be our punishment, it's remarkably ineffecient. Neither I nor my partner has it. Anyone with a little piece of latex can avoid it. Many people catch it WITHOUT ever engaging in homosexuality. Some people have gotten it from an innocent blood transfusion.

God's methods of meting out justice are terrible. He strikes the innocent, misses the guilty, and sometimes his punishments don't even work. Some people with HIV never show any symptoms, and most symptoms can be controlled so that people with the disease live perfectly normal lives.
United in faith wrote:
and He says it will happen again in the bible.
when they are once and for all cast into the pit of fire.
But have you read what I wrote about this being an unjust punishment? What crime could POSSIBLY merit ETERNAL TORTURE? None that I could imagine.
United in faith wrote:
people are not required by God to stone anyone.... cause we live in the age of Grace.
After Christ.
Read Jude 1:7
I wonder why they bothered with a "Chapter 1" in Jude, since it's the only chapter.

It doesn't do much good to reference Bible passages to me, when I already believe the thing was written by imaginative fishermen and shepherds, who were passing down older stories. Compare Noah to the Greek myth of Deucalion.

I just don't understand how it's "immoral" for people who only feel same-sex desire to pursue it with other consenting adults. Why aren't they free to be who they are?

And I don't understand how Hell is "moral". God knows who's going there, and creates them knowing this. No "choice" they could make could waver from what a god has foreseen. And eternity is NEVER a fitting punishment for ANYTHING.

Why should God punish people who grew up in different cultures and faiths? Why punish those who prefer evidence over stories? NONE of this is "moral"! How do you explain to yourself why these people DESERVE eternal pain? How do you not see the same holes that I do?
ROCCO

Twentynine Palms, CA

#14410 Dec 5, 2012
Dan C wrote:
<quoted text>
Anything $2.00 an under.
And you better hurry on that offer given I'm getting hungry and a Taco Bell burrito sounds good right now.
That's what I was going to get if you had loaned me money.

I had to settle for yesterday's leftover filet mignon instead.

But hey, thanks for thinking of me, Dan!
ROCCO

Twentynine Palms, CA

#14411 Dec 5, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
Lots of women have been told "I'll withdraw, I promise".

One of the most often-used lies told to women. And successful.

“Educating the uneducated”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#14412 Dec 5, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
and guess what? you don't pay my bills or my taxes
so what you think of me or my mind is about as relavant as a screen door on a submarine.
go ahead ask me, do I care what you think?
Do you think we all care what you think? Do you continue to blab on about your nonexistent god?

Please, leave any time, you said your "lawyer" advised you do, so just do it.
Dan C

Sacramento, CA

#14414 Dec 5, 2012
ROCCO wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what I was going to get if you had loaned me money.
I had to settle for yesterday's leftover filet mignon instead.
But hey, thanks for thinking of me, Dan!
No problem.

Since: Jul 12

Daytona Beach, FL

#14416 Dec 5, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
You've said you were leaving a gazillion times. The only way you actually accomplished it was by leaving and then reincarnating as your current ID. That's not really leaving, so you lied AGAIN.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The gaydar machine: a backlash 2 min Gaydar Alert 5
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 2 min Jeremiah 13,093
News Kentucky official campaigns against gay marriag... 25 min Wisdom 9
News Supreme Court To Hear Arguments In Case Of Bake... 28 min Wondering 348
Korn Huskers News 52 min Jadean NE 3
News 'I didn't want my mum to know': The men and boy... 58 min Lewis 3
News Stopping hate crimes against transgender Americans 1 hr Lewis 14
News Who would be a better president: Donald Trump o... 1 hr Frankie Rizzo 42
News College to offer sensitivity training after ant... 7 hr Breeding Is A Sym... 8
News Birth-record fix for gays falls to lower court 14 hr Travis Turbil 18
More from around the web