So, What Is It That The Anti-Gay Grou...

So, What Is It That The Anti-Gay Groups Actually Fear?

There are 18015 comments on the lezgetreal.com story from Aug 17, 2012, titled So, What Is It That The Anti-Gay Groups Actually Fear?. In it, lezgetreal.com reports that:

What makes hate, well, hate? Given that today is something of a quiet news day, it may be nice to give ourselves a breather and think about some things.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at lezgetreal.com.

“O'si yo!”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#14369 Dec 5, 2012
Religionthebiglie wrote:
<quoted text>
Big boobs. A new pair of stretchy pants from Wal-Mart?
what do you want to bet you are short.

short men are always mouthy and abusive.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#14370 Dec 5, 2012
Religionthebiglie wrote:
<quoted text>
Give an example of your religious freedom being suppressed.
well we could start with you.

although you don't have the power to surpress anything, you sure do try hard to though don't you?

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#14371 Dec 5, 2012
Botz r us wrote:
<quoted text>
except cain abels and seths equipment was designed for mommy
do you think adam jerked til he bled while he watched
oh my gosh, what kind of a PERVERT posts such filth.
and you use a CHILDS picture with a distorted face?
you are one sick igmotard.
I hope they don't let you wander the streets of RC alone.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#14372 Dec 5, 2012
Passing Through wrote:
<quoted text>
No stooping required on your part, Patricia. The sewer is your natural habitat.
<quoted text>
How many times do you have to be told I couldn't care less if you respond to my posts to you or not? Whether you make your usual unsuccessful attempt to refute my points or merely allow them to go unchallenged matters not to me.
sure you care.
as a matter of fact pattiecake was the only one you ever posted much to on here.
and now you have latched yourself onto me like a bloodsucking leach.
anyone who gives you the slightest attention becomes your target of poopish posting.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#14373 Dec 5, 2012
Religionthebiglie wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not a woman. You're an evil sow.
likewise you are not human. You are a devil from hell.
posting your love of Sexual immorality
posting your hate of God and christians
posting your feverish hostility upon anyone who disagrees with you.

a demon from hell.

“saved From jesus”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#14374 Dec 5, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
what do you want to bet you are short.
short men are always mouthy and abusive.
How much can you afford to lose, murderer.

“saved From jesus”

Location hidden

#14375 Dec 5, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
well we could start with you.
although you don't have the power to surpress anything, you sure do try hard to though don't you?
On the contrary. Be loud, be proud. It works against you and the other murderous loonies in your cult.

“saved From jesus”

Location hidden

#14376 Dec 5, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
likewise you are not human. You are a devil from hell.
posting your love of Sexual immorality
posting your hate of God and christians
posting your feverish hostility upon anyone who disagrees with you.
a demon from hell.
I've never had a lighthearted chuckle about murder. That would be you, murderer. You condone evil.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#14377 Dec 5, 2012
Passing Through wrote:
<quoted text>
So you claim your ancestors were Native Americans who were already here when the Christians showed up and eventually pushed them out of and stole much of their land? And while many Native Americans had spiritual beliefs, none of them were remotely Christian until some converted (whether voluntarily or by force). Do you think the spirit/god they honored is the God of Abraham? I'd be surprised if you thought so since you're too stupid to understand even Muslims worship the same God as the Jews. So you're claim of tracing your ancestry back to your Christian "Creator God" via Native Americans is just another of your lies.
i don't even WANT to address such idiocy.
you are extreamly stupid if you think calling something 'god' makes it the same God of the bible.
no, muslims do not worship the same God.
but since you don't KNOW the bible how could you know the truth?
the GOD of the HOLY BIBLE is about love and forgivness.
mercy and justice
no where does God say, go kill infidels in my name.
but the muslims worship a ideology of a god who requires blood shed to gain favor.
the God of the bible sent Christ to die for us. we don't have to kill people to gain favor from God.
so no dummy the muslims do NOT worship the same God.

and yes the Native Americans worshipped the SPIRIT in the sky which is God.
they acknowledged the SPIRIT of a power we call God.
and no one can FORCE anyone to accept God or the christian faith you moeron.

Your words on here seeth with a poison against Christians.
you are so full of hate and hostility toward Christians you can't even pretend to be civil.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#14378 Dec 5, 2012
Religionthebiglie wrote:
<quoted text>
The god needs to speak up for itself. Otherwise, it's just men dictating to others.
God does speak but you don't listen.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#14379 Dec 5, 2012
Religionthebiglie wrote:
<quoted text>
We've seen what your brand of missionary work does. How about that Uganda? Nice work.
I have never seen anyone (other than passing through) who enjoys wallowing in anger and hate as much as you do.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#14380 Dec 5, 2012
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
You telling yourself you have a great mind that thinks like itself is like a snail saying it's faster than a speeding bullet.
and guess what? you don't pay my bills or my taxes
so what you think of me or my mind is about as relavant as a screen door on a submarine.

go ahead ask me, do I care what you think?

“saved From jesus”

Location hidden

#14381 Dec 5, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
i don't even WANT to address such idiocy.
you are extreamly stupid if you think calling something 'god' makes it the same God of the bible.
no, muslims do not worship the same God.
but since you don't KNOW the bible how could you know the truth?
the GOD of the HOLY BIBLE is about love and forgivness.
mercy and justice
no where does God say, go kill infidels in my name.
but the muslims worship a ideology of a god who requires blood shed to gain favor.
the God of the bible sent Christ to die for us. we don't have to kill people to gain favor from God.
so no dummy the muslims do NOT worship the same God.
and yes the Native Americans worshipped the SPIRIT in the sky which is God.
they acknowledged the SPIRIT of a power we call God.
and no one can FORCE anyone to accept God or the christian faith you moeron.
Your words on here seeth with a poison against Christians.
you are so full of hate and hostility toward Christians you can't even pretend to be civil.
Your cult has a long history of killing infidels. If you had that kind of power, it would happen again. It's happening in Uganda, all due to the spread of your brand of evil filth.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#14382 Dec 5, 2012
lides wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I am simply in tune to fact, reality, and law, instead of blindly and unthinkingly faithful to a book of parables.
<quoted text>
Tell me, how have schools and children been affected, and be certain to draw clear correlations back specifically to how gay marriage precipitated the purported affect?(This could be fun, if utterly irrational)
Similarly, please feel free to tell us how you have been penalized for openly expressing opposition? Keep in mind, being mocked because what you have said is stupid is the risk you run when you shoot off your mouth on such a topic.
<quoted text>
It absolutely will have an affect on same sex couples who desire equal protection of the law.
I doubt you can cite a single way in which it would affect anyone who would not enter into such a union. Sorry you may have to explain to your children that you believe it is morally wrong, but at the end of the day that is what your religion is, a belief. It isn’t fact, and you can’t FORCE others to abide by your views.
thats why you are 'in the dark' the HOLY bible is not just a book of parables. It is the word of God.
powerful, living, and every changing lives for the better.
the bread of life.

and anytime you teach children to adopt or embrace things that are morally wrong you set them up for failure and danger their souls.
school is for learning about reading writing math science history and english, NOT sexual matters.
outside the biological teaching aspect of it, lifestyles should not be promoted, with gay days and gay pride days and such.
you rob children of their innocence and make them deal with adult matters long before they should.

“saved From jesus”

Location hidden

#14383 Dec 5, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
I have never seen anyone (other than passing through) who enjoys wallowing in anger and hate as much as you do.
Exposing your evil has nothing to do with anger. You don't have the power to make me angry.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#14385 Dec 5, 2012
Passing Through wrote:
<quoted text>
You've obviously never read the constitution if you think you have a constitutional right to live your life without being offended by others, Patricia. The same freedom of speech that you employ to bash and insult others is what others employ when they do it to you.
<quoted text>
God sent Moses to free His chosen people the Jews, Patricia, not to free ALL enslaved people wherever they might be in the entire world. You can't be so stupid as to think Jews were the only slaves that existed at that time. Besides, there are numerous instances of activities/behaviors that God specifically prohibited in Hebrew scripture. Slavery was NOT one of them.
<quoted text>
And yet YOU'RE the one who just lied and asserted God sent Moses to free "the slaves" when in fact Moses' mission was to free only the enslaved Jews.
<quoted text>
Your religious has NOT been suppressed, Patricia. That doesn't mean it isn't subject to regulation like ALL or our civil rights.
<quoted text>
Marriage IS a fundamental civil right, Patricia. It's been ruled such by the US Supreme Court numerous times. In spite of the fact it's not mentioned even once in the US constitution.
<quoted text>
Well guess what, jackass, women voting wasn't accepted and implemented by the founding fathers either. Nor was slavery prohibited. This isn't 1787 when the constitutional convention wrote the constitution. Neither did time or the law stop when the constitution was ratified in 1789. We aren't bound by "how things were" during the lives of the Founders, you stupid cow.
<quoted text>
I didn't call the Founders un-American, Patricia. I called people who fight against giving equal protection under the law to all citizens like you do un-American. And by the way, you uneducated sow, the equal protection clause wasn't added to the US constitution until 1868 as the 14th amendment.
you better open up a bible and REread Exodus again.
it was the slaves that were set free.

those people were SLAVES.
you are a dummy if there ever was one.

Go to church sometime and learn the bible.
i don't have time to school you on topix.

“saved From jesus”

Location hidden

#14386 Dec 5, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
and guess what? you don't pay my bills or my taxes
That's right. Your mother does.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#14387 Dec 5, 2012
EdmondWA wrote:
<quoted text>
Aren't you "openly expressing opposition" RIGHT NOW, without penalty?
Of course, if you run a public business, you'll be expected to obey the same non-discrimination laws that currently exist. You'll be expected to serve ALL the public.
And, if you're a government representative, you'll be expected to represent all citizens equally. To do otherwise would be a dereliction of your duties, and a disservice to the citizenry.
But, what if someone's "expression" of opposition is to stone gay people to death, the way that the Bible requires? Many people believe they should be free to do this, and it IS done is some countries. Should people be free to "express" themselves this way, according to their Biblical beliefs? Without penalty?
I don't see why your choice of religious beliefs should trump my freedom to EXIST without penalty.
GOD rained down fire and brimstone upon Sodom and Gomorrah.
God did.
He didn't require people to stone gays in the bible
God did it Himself.
and He says it will happen again in the bible.
when they are once and for all cast into the pit of fire.
people are not required by God to stone anyone.... cause we live in the age of Grace.
After Christ.
Read Jude 1:7

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#14388 Dec 5, 2012
Passing Through wrote:
<quoted text>
Gangbang land? As usual, your sexual fantasies come through in your posting.
<quoted text>
How many times do I have to tell you, Patricia, I don't live in Chicago? When will you learn the difference between one's physical location and the IP location of their internet connection? Knowing you, that would be NEVER since you're effectively uneducable.
<quoted text>
I'm just imitating your abusive ways, Patricia. Of course, with my vastly larger vocabulary and much greater level of education, I have a much greater range of tools to employ in my writing than you do.
<quoted text>
Perhaps that's true of men in your backwards area of Kentucky, Patricia, but it certainly doesn't apply to me. But then maybe that's why posted your want add in Topix looking for a "nice, single Christian man".
<quoted text>
As does your multitude of lies and hypocrisy, none of which say "Christian".
idiot.
your IP location of internet connection is in chicago.
therefore you must be in that area to get that internet connection.
so, maybe you live outside the chicago area but work there.
regardless thats where you are.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#14389 Dec 5, 2012
Passing Through wrote:
<quoted text>
Your mind is neither great nor does its output qualify as "thinking".
and that is YOUR opinion.
which isn't worth anything to anyone else but you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Texas Democrats file complaint of AG's gay marr... 3 min JohnInToronto 4
News Clerk to quit, cites 'moral conviction' 5 min slavery lives 70
News Ben Carson Warns Gay Couples Against Pushing Ba... 9 min JohnInToronto 61
News Religious liberty is rallying cry after gay mar... 13 min Robin Hood 161
News Same-sex marriage fight turns to clerk who refu... 17 min Fa-Foxy 273
News Gay marriage (Mar '13) 22 min Justise League 60,549
Which Brand Of Douch Does NE Jade Use? 24 min Artimus 1
News Governors vow to fight SCOTUS ruling on gay mar... 1 hr Fa-Foxy 697
News 'You can't have marriage equality without polyg... 2 hr INFIDEL 74
News Supreme Court extends gay marriage nationwide 3 hr Novus Ordo Seclorum 506