So, What Is It That The Anti-Gay Groups Actually Fear?

Aug 17, 2012 Full story: lezgetreal.com 18,015

What makes hate, well, hate? Given that today is something of a quiet news day, it may be nice to give ourselves a breather and think about some things.

Full Story

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#14346 Dec 5, 2012
KiMare wrote:
3. To have equal rights you have to have equal identity. Gay unions don't, therefore their rights will never be the same as marriage.
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
Your constitution says otherwise.
It's nice that you're a decrepit old man who believes you're better than everyone else, but don't expect others to believe your own denial.
Hardly.

I've posted numerous SCOTUS rulings that distinguish marriage and children as 'the foundation of society'.

Moreover, you fail to even comprehend the point. You have to dumb down marriage to a 'contract between two people'. That makes every adult in existence in numerous polygamous relationships!

I am an old man, but I never claimed to be smarter than anyone else, that is your experience of me.

The fact is, I'm marginally educated, but with a firm grip on common sense and reality. It is scary how easy that makes your issue look utterly idiotic.

:-)

“No Headline available”

Since: Jan 08

Defiance, Ohio

#14347 Dec 5, 2012
KiMare wrote:
Transgendered are the simplest to understand. No rocket science needed.
One gender in their brain, another in their body. The gender/body wire got switched.
As oppose to KiMare, No gender, no brain; the gender body wire got flushed.

Location hidden

#14348 Dec 5, 2012
KiMare wrote:
Which is exactly my point.
Anyone who contributes such a small part of marriage has no authority to define marriage. That has already been accomplished in numerous ways.
This is why marriage has always been diverse couples in every single culture across history. Government has not even been a part in many of those places, and still is not in some.
Like I said, if you want the legal aspects, get a gay union and rights that are specific to a duplicate couple.
<quoted text>
1. I didn't define marriage. I simply gave the historical essence of it. You have no counter to address it.
2. You also had no answer for government's historically limited role or even absence regarding marriage.
3. To have equal rights you have to have equal identity. Gay unions don't, therefore their rights will never be the same as marriage.
Peace-Love-Happiness wrote:
<quoted text>
1. Life is like a story. History is just the first part of the story. Not every chapter is the same.
2. What was your point about government's historically limited role? That is irrelevant because the government CURRENTLY controls who gets that little piece of paper and, ultimately, who gets the rights and benefits that go with it.
3. Equal identity? Are you talking about clones? We're all human....how's that for equal?
1. Blonde. The facts that history records do not change.
2. More blonde. The government has many times claimed a reach it does not have nor should have. This is one.
3. Incredibly blonde. So any human, of any age should be able to marry?

You are so blonde it hurts my eyes!

Smile.

Location hidden

#14349 Dec 5, 2012
Marengo Jon wrote:
3-1, slam dunk, Kimare loses.
Game over.
Judging from a proven idiot liar?

Really.

Bazinga!

Location hidden

#14350 Dec 5, 2012
Peace-Love-Happiness wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not sure if he really believes that his drivel contains actual, valid points or if he's a true troll and does this all purely for shock value.
I annoy you exactly because I do have valid facts.

Smile.

Location hidden

#14351 Dec 5, 2012
Dan C wrote:
<quoted text>
That "KiMare" hag lost a long taime ago but keeps showing up on the playing field like an unwanted streaker barging into a game whose only joy in life comes from disruption.
Ah, a silly ad homoan attack, streaked with vulgarity, denying the right of someone to disrupt their denial to be on a debate site.

Pitiful.

Smirk.

Location hidden

#14352 Dec 5, 2012
KiMare wrote:
Transgendered are the simplest to understand. No rocket science needed.
One gender in their brain, another in their body. The gender/body wire got switched.
lides wrote:
<quoted text>
As oppose to KiMare, No gender, no brain; the gender body wire got flushed.
I'm surprised lides,

You abandoned your 'rights' mantra to agree with me.

You are right, I am a major mutation, I admit it, no problem.

However, why are you debating and so annoyed by someone with no brain???

Bazinga!

“No Headline available”

Since: Jan 08

Defiance, Ohio

#14353 Dec 5, 2012
KiMare wrote:
You annoy because you are a clueless twit.

Can you indicate any way in which denying same sex couples equal protection of the law to marry furthers ANY legitimate state interest?

“Marriage equality for all”

Since: Jul 07

Illinois

#14355 Dec 5, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Judging from a proven idiot liar?
Really.
Bazinga!
Yeah, it is game over for you because the vast majority of Americans no longer have an issue with SSM.

Kindly show me your post/s where you were able to prove that I'm a liar. Or are talking about opinions again?

“Marriage equality for all”

Since: Jul 07

Illinois

#14356 Dec 5, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Smile.
Delusional troll only has opinions loosely disguised as facts.

Like your "fact" that you have a lesbian trapped inside of your body.

You annoy us because you're like a grain of sand under a smegma filled foreskin. Or like a yeast infection on a completely useless, non-functional vagina.

Yeah, ad hominem, I know.

Troll on, Mangina.

Since: Jul 12

Daytona Beach, FL

#14358 Dec 5, 2012
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
Which is exactly my point.
Anyone who contributes such a small part of marriage has no authority to define marriage. That has already been accomplished in numerous ways.
This is why marriage has always been diverse couples in every single culture across history. Government has not even been a part in many of those places, and still is not in some.
Like I said, if you want the legal aspects, get a gay union and rights that are specific to a duplicate couple.
<quoted text>
1. I didn't define marriage. I simply gave the historical essence of it. You have no counter to address it.
2. You also had no answer for government's historically limited role or even absence regarding marriage.
<quoted text>
1. Blonde. The facts that history records do not change.
2. More blonde. The government has many times claimed a reach it does not have nor should have. This is one.
3. Incredibly blonde. So any human, of any age should be able to marry?
You are so blonde it hurts my eyes!
Smile.
Smile.
Smirk.
Ad homoan
gay twirl
Blonde.

...these are your "intelligent" responses?? If you are, in fact, an "old man" like you claim, the system has failed you as far as education goes. I would be willing to bet you were never part of a debate team in school because you really suck at debating.

I gave valid arguments and you respond with "blonde", "more blonde", and "incredibly blonde".

1. No, history doesn't change, but the future has not been written.

2. Now, you're sounding like a Tea Partier, with the "limited government" cry. The government has a duty to ensure equality for it's citizens. Our elected officials are the ones responsible for determining which topics are in the scope of appropriate government control. If you don't like it, elect more bigots.

3. Ah, the slippery slope argument. Next, it will be the pedophiles, right? You know better. Our argument is to allow two, consenting human adults to marry. Our laws set the age of adulthood at 18.

No one here is arguing for pedophiles, necrophiliacs, bestiality, or sex with inanimate objects.

Since: Jul 12

Daytona Beach, FL

#14359 Dec 5, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Smile.
There is nothing valid or factual about anything you say. Valid facts do not require "smiles", "smirks", or "bazingas".

“Educating the uneducated”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#14361 Dec 5, 2012
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Hardly.
I've posted numerous SCOTUS rulings that distinguish marriage and children as 'the foundation of society'.
Moreover, you fail to even comprehend the point. You have to dumb down marriage to a 'contract between two people'. That makes every adult in existence in numerous polygamous relationships!
I am an old man, but I never claimed to be smarter than anyone else, that is your experience of me.
The fact is, I'm marginally educated, but with a firm grip on common sense and reality. It is scary how easy that makes your issue look utterly idiotic.
It is quite obvious that you lost your grip on common sense and reality a long time ago.

A civil marriage IS only a contract between two people. Whatever more there is that you attribute to marriage is simply your personal beliefs.

“O'si yo!”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#14362 Dec 5, 2012
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
An excellent suggestion for you. Print off that post on paper. If you don't have a printer, then email it to some business that will do it for you (I just ordered a copy of a new airline ticket from Staples online yesterday -$0.23 inc tax), and then take it to your favorite vet (you choose which one) and show him your post, and see what he says. I will settle for his reply as long as you actually post what he said.
It might even be funny.
how could i do that? revealing my vet would be revealing a persons ID on here. i can't do that.
it would be wrong.

why not just either accept the term, as you accept other terms
(neck in neck)
and let it go at that.
or don't accept it and still just let it go.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#14363 Dec 5, 2012
Dan C wrote:
<quoted text>
You may have seen a lot but trust me sister you learned jack and shit through it all.
Is that why you're angry and confused? The 'mister' go off and take liberties with a woman who wasn't 289#, smelled like rotting cheese and had an IQ above the ounce content of a Diet Pepsi and you're mad for the competition of his love albeit he's cheating on you?
WHAT? thats JIBBERISH.
nothing more than JIBBERISH.
that post doesn't even begin to make any sense.

i am not confused.
i know right from wrong.
angry? you must joking.
if i was any happier i would do cartwheels!

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#14364 Dec 5, 2012
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. oh, most everyone on Topix knows Patricia wants me ..
.. every time I quit posting to her, she hunts me down like a rabid dog, begs for a gentle pat on her forehead, a little smooch. Do you think she's the one sending me red roses every week ??..
you lied, you said you were withdrawing.

you went and got everyones hopes up that you were withdrawing and then you lied.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#14365 Dec 5, 2012
Rainbow Kid wrote:
<quoted text>
You just blew your cover
Only bisexuals can fall in love with another person of 'either' sex
tee hee
what? you are very mistaken.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#14366 Dec 5, 2012
Fa-Foxy wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you need to drink more Communion Beer at your church so you can mellow out a bit.
maybe you require artifical stimulation to mellow out, but some of us are naturally mellow.
you know high on life.
filled with the spirit.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#14367 Dec 5, 2012
Dan C wrote:
<quoted text>
I did.
I'll give you a little insight.
Some years ago I too was vehemently against gays marrying. Not for religious reasons but I felt they were destroying our society in many specific ways. I felt the little kiddies they adopted as families were at risk...that the whole idea of what I considered sick and bizarre sex was more wrong than thinking a of a farmer eyeballing his flock of sheep for a date that night was OK.
Unlike your generalistic foolish self I had specifics and in gaining more ammo for my belief of the idea homosexual marriage was wrong it took me on a journey of research.
What I found is what changed my mind on gays marrying. They're no different than heterosexuals in overall nature, desires and as Americans. And they did not make a choice in being gay.
Those few gays you may have located more than likely found themselves breaking down to be what they inherently were - gay.
It's a farce to think you can "change" someone into being straight.
Disagree?
Find some of these supposed cases you *claim* to exist and I'll prove it to you.
As far as your idiotic "addicted to sin" it would depend on what you consider a sin.
Myself you and your blathering rants in which you think you can speak for God the Almighty make you the worst sinner in that you're blasphemous.
nice 'story'.
shame it doesn't have a happy ending.

what you did was subscribe to WORLDLY philosophies and doctrines of demons.
that is all you did.
your research does not provide factual data of gays being born that way.
what makes you think you can discredit the MANY people who walked away from the gay lifestyle? what? you think your calling them a liar makes it so?
please.
the only one who knows what is best for mankind is the Creator God.
and He says it is wrong.
that is sufficent reason.
the world is going to feed you all sorts of hogwash on why sexual immoality is ok. God tells you clearly why you are deceived to believe that it is anything BUT WRONG.

You have a right to think how every you choose.
but as for me, i intend to go with God.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#14368 Dec 5, 2012
Dan C wrote:
<quoted text>
If God decides to bring the hammer down it will more than likely be because He's tired of the incessant noise about nothing you've been making down here.
And if me or anyone else gets turned into a roofing nail and dies during His pounding it only means He missed you on his first tries.
BAH HAH HAH!!!!
Let me remind you, that out there in Cal where you gays are trying to FORCE your agenda and MAKE sure Doctors can't treat children under 18 at their parents discretion, on change therapy issues, that the Pacific Justice victoriously got a preliminary injunction to HAULT that law from going into effect. The Judge said it WAS a violation of a Dr's first ammendment right of free speech.

you can't make people agree with you on a moral issue such as this.
you can't force your SSM down the throats of every American and expect them to like it or lump it.
as you are finding out.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Transgender Woman Featured in New Television Ca... 2 min Bryan Fischer s H... 34
Homosexuality and the Bible (Aug '11) 3 min Rosa_Winkel 26,719
Gay man wins suit against clinic that used shoc... 6 min Bryan Fischer s H... 4
Obama calls on women only at news conference 8 min Bryan Fischer s H... 6
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 8 min Joe fortuna 201,168
Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 10 min Reverend Alan 5,535
The NE Jade Saturday Afternoon Thread 16 min Die Hard Arkie 16
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate 1 hr WasteWater 2,864
Next gay marriage fight: religious exemptions 2 hr WeTheSheeple 5,022
Supreme Court won't stop gay marriages in Florida 5 hr WeTheSheeple 18
More from around the web