So, What Is It That The Anti-Gay Grou...

So, What Is It That The Anti-Gay Groups Actually Fear?

There are 18009 comments on the lezgetreal.com story from Aug 17, 2012, titled So, What Is It That The Anti-Gay Groups Actually Fear?. In it, lezgetreal.com reports that:

What makes hate, well, hate? Given that today is something of a quiet news day, it may be nice to give ourselves a breather and think about some things.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at lezgetreal.com.

Religionthebigli e

“saved From jesus”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#14288 Dec 4, 2012
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
Effeminate means feminine, that's all. It doesn't mean feminine man or woman, just feminine.
What the hell is "femine" anyways, Patty?
Big boobs. A new pair of stretchy pants from Wal-Mart?

Religionthebigli e

“saved From jesus”

Location hidden

#14289 Dec 4, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
you are full of it.
sounds like nothing more than wishful thinking and a puffed up ego to me.
your 'equipment' was designed for the opposite sex.
Then what did Adam use his equipment for before his rib became a woman?
Dan C

Sacramento, CA

#14290 Dec 4, 2012
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you honestly say, from personal knowledge, that UIF's grandmammy wasn't named Eve and ran around naked talking to snakes, etc.? You must know her better than the rest of us do.
Alas I cannot.

Which brings rise to another theory.

If UIF's family roots gown deep down into the place that shows her greeeeaaaat grandmammy was indeed Eve and grandpappy was Adam whilst the rest of us came up from evolution it might just strenghen the fact incestuous couples should not have kids.

LOL!

Religionthebigli e

“saved From jesus”

Location hidden

#14291 Dec 4, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
NO Forest Gump they are not standing up for EVERY citizen.
if they were, they sure wouldn't be bashing Christians like they do, and you included.
God sent Moses to free the slaves. But you crybabies only want to paint a picture of God condoning slavery.
which makes YOU a liar and an emeny of God to boot.
It is UNAmerican to try to surpress the religious freedoms of people. It is UNAmerican to think SSM is a constitutional right when it is not.
if it were you donkey, then SSM would of been accepted and impliment over 200 yrs ago when our founding fathers wrote the constitution. but guess what? IT WASN'T. not until 2004 did it come into play. what kind of a moeron calls the founding fathers UNAmerican....... you thats who.
Give an example of your religious freedom being suppressed.
Passing Through

Chicago, IL

#14293 Dec 4, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
are you back again?
[QUOTE who="United in faith"]
Contrary to your previous false accusations against me, I don't post 24/7 in Topix. You come much closer to doing so than I ever have, Patricia.

[QUOTE who="United in faith"]i won't stoop to your sewer level of personal attacks
No stooping required on your part, Patricia. The sewer is your natural habitat.
United in faith wrote:
find a topic to discuss like an adult or find yourself ALONE.
How many times do you have to be told I couldn't care less if you respond to my posts to you or not? Whether you make your usual unsuccessful attempt to refute my points or merely allow them to go unchallenged matters not to me.

Religionthebigli e

“saved From jesus”

Location hidden

#14294 Dec 4, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
did your street life up there in gangbang land of Chicago teach you how to be so abusive?
there is an old saying that says if a man verbally abuses women, he would physically abuse them as well.
says alot about who you are passing through.
You're not a woman. You're an evil sow.
Passing Through

Chicago, IL

#14295 Dec 4, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
My ancestry is rooted in Native America, traced back to a Creator God
and we all know by your own admissions of unbelief here that your ancestory swung from trees.
So you claim your ancestors were Native Americans who were already here when the Christians showed up and eventually pushed them out of and stole much of their land? And while many Native Americans had spiritual beliefs, none of them were remotely Christian until some converted (whether voluntarily or by force). Do you think the spirit/god they honored is the God of Abraham? I'd be surprised if you thought so since you're too stupid to understand even Muslims worship the same God as the Jews. So you're claim of tracing your ancestry back to your Christian "Creator God" via Native Americans is just another of your lies.

Religionthebigli e

“saved From jesus”

Location hidden

#14296 Dec 4, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
no, that would be your inability to get it the first time thats on repeat.
I tell you that peter said we ought to obey God rather than men, and what is your response?
am i surprised? nope.
The god needs to speak up for itself. Otherwise, it's just men dictating to others.

Religionthebigli e

“saved From jesus”

Location hidden

#14297 Dec 4, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
would you like me to recap all the NON related conversations you have had on this thread?
How do you think we can move on to other issues if YOU and others refuse to let go of pattiecake and accept her absence and address me for who I am. UIF.
??????????
when you all start doing that, my mission will take a new direction
We've seen what your brand of missionary work does. How about that Uganda? Nice work.

Religionthebigli e

“saved From jesus”

Location hidden

#14298 Dec 4, 2012
Dan C wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll take a stab at it and say you're not.
Unless he's a Jim Beam swilling alcoholic who never figured out the exit door to the hell he found himself in which started 2 days and four hours after his honeymoon with your sorry ass.
LOL!!!!
Ha ha ha ha ha

Religionthebigli e

“saved From jesus”

Location hidden

#14299 Dec 4, 2012
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. did your two week sexless marriage teach you how to be a celibate bible thumping hypocrite ??..
......with big boobs. Pay no attention to the broad shoulders and dimpled stretch-pant covered butt.

Religionthebigli e

“saved From jesus”

Location hidden

#14300 Dec 4, 2012
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. oh, most everyone on Topix knows Patricia wants me ..
.. every time I quit posting to her, she hunts me down like a rabid dog, begs for a gentle pat on her forehead, a little smooch. Do you think she's the one sending me red roses every week ??..
She's such a stalker.

“Educating the uneducated”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#14301 Dec 4, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
i know exactly who, i read her posts to PLH.
and not only that, great minds think alike.
You telling yourself you have a great mind that thinks like itself is like a snail saying it's faster than a speeding bullet.

“No Headline available”

Since: Jan 08

Defiance, Ohio

#14302 Dec 4, 2012
United in faith wrote:
you have fallen prey to the lies of the agenda if you believe that.
No, I am simply in tune to fact, reality, and law, instead of blindly and unthinkingly faithful to a book of parables.
United in faith wrote:
the entire homosexual senerio, effects EVERY facet of society.
from schools/children/churches/laws that restrict believers in God and bible from openly expressing opposition without penalty.
Tell me, how have schools and children been affected, and be certain to draw clear correlations back specifically to how gay marriage precipitated the purported affect?(This could be fun, if utterly irrational)
Similarly, please feel free to tell us how you have been penalized for openly expressing opposition? Keep in mind, being mocked because what you have said is stupid is the risk you run when you shoot off your mouth on such a topic.
United in faith wrote:
if you think legalizing marriage of the same sex won't effect all people in one way or the other YOU ARE NAIVE.
It absolutely will have an affect on same sex couples who desire equal protection of the law.

I doubt you can cite a single way in which it would affect anyone who would not enter into such a union. Sorry you may have to explain to your children that you believe it is morally wrong, but at the end of the day that is what your religion is, a belief. It isn’t fact, and you can’t FORCE others to abide by your views.

Montreal

#14303 Dec 4, 2012
Botz r us wrote:
<quoted text>
I always heard "they are neck AND neck" shes lying for the meat body on a stick again.
It IS "neck and neck."
Patty is just incredibly stupid.
Just look at how she always says "anotherwords."
Passing Through

Chicago, IL

#14304 Dec 4, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
NO Forest Gump they are not standing up for EVERY citizen.
if they were, they sure wouldn't be bashing Christians like they do, and you included.
You've obviously never read the constitution if you think you have a constitutional right to live your life without being offended by others, Patricia. The same freedom of speech that you employ to bash and insult others is what others employ when they do it to you.
United in faith wrote:
God sent Moses to free the slaves. But you crybabies only want to paint a picture of God condoning slavery.
God sent Moses to free His chosen people the Jews, Patricia, not to free ALL enslaved people wherever they might be in the entire world. You can't be so stupid as to think Jews were the only slaves that existed at that time. Besides, there are numerous instances of activities/behaviors that God specifically prohibited in Hebrew scripture. Slavery was NOT one of them.
United in faith wrote:
which makes YOU a liar and an emeny of God to boot.
And yet YOU'RE the one who just lied and asserted God sent Moses to free "the slaves" when in fact Moses' mission was to free only the enslaved Jews.
United in faith wrote:
It is UNAmerican to try to surpress the religious freedoms of people.
Your religious has NOT been suppressed, Patricia. That doesn't mean it isn't subject to regulation like ALL or our civil rights.
United in faith wrote:
It is UNAmerican to think SSM is a constitutional right when it is not.
Marriage IS a fundamental civil right, Patricia. It's been ruled such by the US Supreme Court numerous times. In spite of the fact it's not mentioned even once in the US constitution.
United in faith wrote:
if it were you donkey, then SSM would of been accepted and impliment over 200 yrs ago when our founding fathers wrote the constitution. but guess what? IT WASN'T.
Well guess what, jackass, women voting wasn't accepted and implemented by the founding fathers either. Nor was slavery prohibited. This isn't 1787 when the constitutional convention wrote the constitution. Neither did time or the law stop when the constitution was ratified in 1789. We aren't bound by "how things were" during the lives of the Founders, you stupid cow.
United in faith wrote:
not until 2004 did it come into play. what kind of a moeron calls the founding fathers UNAmerican....... you thats who.
I didn't call the Founders un-American, Patricia. I called people who fight against giving equal protection under the law to all citizens like you do un-American. And by the way, you uneducated sow, the equal protection clause wasn't added to the US constitution until 1868 as the 14th amendment.

“Unconvinced”

Since: Nov 09

Seattle, WA

#14305 Dec 4, 2012
United in faith wrote:
you have fallen prey to the lies of the agenda if you believe that.
the entire homosexual senerio, effects EVERY facet of society.
from schools/children/churches/laws that restrict believers in God and bible from openly expressing opposition without penalty.
if you think legalizing marriage of the same sex won't effect all people in one way or the other YOU ARE NAIVE.
Aren't you "openly expressing opposition" RIGHT NOW, without penalty?

Of course, if you run a public business, you'll be expected to obey the same non-discrimination laws that currently exist. You'll be expected to serve ALL the public.

And, if you're a government representative, you'll be expected to represent all citizens equally. To do otherwise would be a dereliction of your duties, and a disservice to the citizenry.

But, what if someone's "expression" of opposition is to stone gay people to death, the way that the Bible requires? Many people believe they should be free to do this, and it IS done is some countries. Should people be free to "express" themselves this way, according to their Biblical beliefs? Without penalty?

I don't see why your choice of religious beliefs should trump my freedom to EXIST without penalty.

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#14306 Dec 4, 2012
lides wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry you may have to explain to your children that you believe it is morally wrong, but at the end of the day that is what your religion is, a belief.
.. Patricia is barren. Under her Yellodog persona, claimed to be married with children, under Pattiecake58, a divorced single woman living a chase life. In other words, no sex for 35+ years. Jesus is her pretend bridegroom ..

Montreal

#14307 Dec 4, 2012
Dan C wrote:
<quoted text>
I did.
I'll give you a little insight.
Some years ago I too was vehemently against gays marrying. Not for religious reasons but I felt they were destroying our society in many specific ways. I felt the little kiddies they adopted as families were at risk...that the whole idea of what I considered sick and bizarre sex was more wrong than thinking a of a farmer eyeballing his flock of sheep for a date that night was OK.
Unlike your generalistic foolish self I had specifics and in gaining more ammo for my belief of the idea homosexual marriage was wrong it took me on a journey of research.
What I found is what changed my mind on gays marrying. They're no different than heterosexuals in overall nature, desires and as Americans. And they did not make a choice in being gay.
Those few gays you may have located more than likely found themselves breaking down to be what they inherently were - gay.
It's a farce to think you can "change" someone into being straight.
Disagree?
Find some of these supposed cases you *claim* to exist and I'll prove it to you.
As far as your idiotic "addicted to sin" it would depend on what you consider a sin.
Myself you and your blathering rants in which you think you can speak for God the Almighty make you the worst sinner in that you're blasphemous.
We're you really like that?
I'm just curious, because I can't ask those who hate gays at the moment my questions, for they'll refuse to answer.

Why did you feel that way? Was there someone who made you think that way at first?
How did you push yourself to learn more about gay people? How did you combat your prejudices and how hard was it?

I'm actually very curious about this, because not many people have overcome their hate.
Passing Through

Chicago, IL

#14309 Dec 4, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
did your street life up there in gangbang land
Gangbang land? As usual, your sexual fantasies come through in your posting.
United in faith wrote:
of Chicago
How many times do I have to tell you, Patricia, I don't live in Chicago? When will you learn the difference between one's physical location and the IP location of their internet connection? Knowing you, that would be NEVER since you're effectively uneducable.
United in faith wrote:
teach you how to be so abusive?
I'm just imitating your abusive ways, Patricia. Of course, with my vastly larger vocabulary and much greater level of education, I have a much greater range of tools to employ in my writing than you do.
United in faith wrote:
there is an old saying that says if a man verbally abuses women, he would physically abuse them as well.
Perhaps that's true of men in your backwards area of Kentucky, Patricia, but it certainly doesn't apply to me. But then maybe that's why posted your want add in Topix looking for a "nice, single Christian man".
United in faith wrote:
says alot about who you are passing through.
As does your multitude of lies and hypocrisy, none of which say "Christian".

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Anti-Gay Jehovah's Witness Cartoon Tells Kids T... 1 hr Brother P 2,227
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 1 hr Respect71 36,364
News 'Gay sex causes earthquakes' says conservative ... 3 hr Spotted Girl 37
News Feds' transgender guidance provokes fierce back... 4 hr Three Psyche 1,087
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 5 hr Terra Firma 11,985
News Mississippi Governor Signs Law Allowing Busines... 6 hr WasteWater 501
Maybe god is gay! (Dec '09) 9 hr June VanDerMark 10,380
More from around the web