So, What Is It That The Anti-Gay Groups Actually Fear?

Aug 17, 2012 Full story: lezgetreal.com 18,015

What makes hate, well, hate? Given that today is something of a quiet news day, it may be nice to give ourselves a breather and think about some things.

Full Story
Dan C

Roseville, CA

#14284 Dec 4, 2012
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. oh, most everyone on Topix knows Patricia wants me ..
.. every time I quit posting to her, she hunts me down like a rabid dog, begs for a gentle pat on her forehead, a little smooch. Do you think she's the one sending me red roses every week ??..
Not sure.

Keep the roses but add another deadlock.

LOL!!!

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#14285 Dec 4, 2012
Dan C wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually all our ancestry began as an organism similar to an Amoeba.
If you want to believe your great grandmammy was named Eve and ran around naked talking to snakes, eating apples and changed the Earth's cimate one day because she told God a thing or two then that's your personal spin.
Can you honestly say, from personal knowledge, that UIF's grandmammy wasn't named Eve and ran around naked talking to snakes, etc.? You must know her better than the rest of us do.

My wife and I were at a busker fest here in the summer, and one guy had this big snake which had wrapped itself around a chair, and was just there, digesting a rabbit that it had swallowed a day or so before, which created a rather large bulge in it's body. It was a boa constrictor, if I remember correctly, as my wife asked the guy how the snake got the rabbit, and he described it in some detail.

I think my wife, and possibly even I, did speak to the snake, and patted it on the head. I tend to have always been afraid of snakes, but I try to hide that in public places. I wonder if my wife and I will be punished for speaking to the snake (although I will say the snake didn't actually respond to us)? It didn't tell us to commit any sins, or anything nasty like that.

Just down the street from that though was a booth offering something I have never, in my whole 65+ years, seen before. Some women with signs were giving away free hugs. When we asked them what was their purpose or were they working for some organization, they stated they had just decided that giving out hugs would be a neat thing to do.

It certainly was a novel idea anyway, and I think likely they were well intended.

“saved From jesus”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#14286 Dec 4, 2012
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
United In Faith (AKA: Pattiecake58 & Yellodog) has an Axis II Personality Disorder underscored by proven pathological lying, religious addiction and attention seeking behavior.
Debating with her is useless. She will ignore any evidence you present and make insinuations regarding your character, morals and beliefs. If you are not a born-again Christian, you are her adversary.
She considers herself God's anointed Topix preacher.
If she really believes she's someone else, you can toss a little Dissociative Identity Disorder in with the mix.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#14287 Dec 4, 2012
Religionthebiglie wrote:
<quoted text>
The science is right there in front of us. Gay people, at least the honest ones who aren't hiding, all say the same thing. They were born that way, or discovered it in puberty. There it is. There's no rational reason not to believe them, or for anyone to insist they don't act on it.
Some people seem to think they should make silly statements even when there is no reason to. Has something to do with the lights being on but nobody is home, or something along that line. Perhaps I understated that one, as in that case, not all the lights are working either.

“saved From jesus”

Location hidden

#14288 Dec 4, 2012
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
Effeminate means feminine, that's all. It doesn't mean feminine man or woman, just feminine.
What the hell is "femine" anyways, Patty?
Big boobs. A new pair of stretchy pants from Wal-Mart?

“saved From jesus”

Location hidden

#14289 Dec 4, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
you are full of it.
sounds like nothing more than wishful thinking and a puffed up ego to me.
your 'equipment' was designed for the opposite sex.
Then what did Adam use his equipment for before his rib became a woman?
Dan C

Roseville, CA

#14290 Dec 4, 2012
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you honestly say, from personal knowledge, that UIF's grandmammy wasn't named Eve and ran around naked talking to snakes, etc.? You must know her better than the rest of us do.
Alas I cannot.

Which brings rise to another theory.

If UIF's family roots gown deep down into the place that shows her greeeeaaaat grandmammy was indeed Eve and grandpappy was Adam whilst the rest of us came up from evolution it might just strenghen the fact incestuous couples should not have kids.

LOL!

“saved From jesus”

Location hidden

#14291 Dec 4, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
NO Forest Gump they are not standing up for EVERY citizen.
if they were, they sure wouldn't be bashing Christians like they do, and you included.
God sent Moses to free the slaves. But you crybabies only want to paint a picture of God condoning slavery.
which makes YOU a liar and an emeny of God to boot.
It is UNAmerican to try to surpress the religious freedoms of people. It is UNAmerican to think SSM is a constitutional right when it is not.
if it were you donkey, then SSM would of been accepted and impliment over 200 yrs ago when our founding fathers wrote the constitution. but guess what? IT WASN'T. not until 2004 did it come into play. what kind of a moeron calls the founding fathers UNAmerican....... you thats who.
Give an example of your religious freedom being suppressed.
Passing Through

Chicago, IL

#14293 Dec 4, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
are you back again?
[QUOTE who="United in faith"]
Contrary to your previous false accusations against me, I don't post 24/7 in Topix. You come much closer to doing so than I ever have, Patricia.

[QUOTE who="United in faith"]i won't stoop to your sewer level of personal attacks
No stooping required on your part, Patricia. The sewer is your natural habitat.
United in faith wrote:
find a topic to discuss like an adult or find yourself ALONE.
How many times do you have to be told I couldn't care less if you respond to my posts to you or not? Whether you make your usual unsuccessful attempt to refute my points or merely allow them to go unchallenged matters not to me.

“saved From jesus”

Location hidden

#14294 Dec 4, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
did your street life up there in gangbang land of Chicago teach you how to be so abusive?
there is an old saying that says if a man verbally abuses women, he would physically abuse them as well.
says alot about who you are passing through.
You're not a woman. You're an evil sow.
Passing Through

Chicago, IL

#14295 Dec 4, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
My ancestry is rooted in Native America, traced back to a Creator God
and we all know by your own admissions of unbelief here that your ancestory swung from trees.
So you claim your ancestors were Native Americans who were already here when the Christians showed up and eventually pushed them out of and stole much of their land? And while many Native Americans had spiritual beliefs, none of them were remotely Christian until some converted (whether voluntarily or by force). Do you think the spirit/god they honored is the God of Abraham? I'd be surprised if you thought so since you're too stupid to understand even Muslims worship the same God as the Jews. So you're claim of tracing your ancestry back to your Christian "Creator God" via Native Americans is just another of your lies.

“saved From jesus”

Location hidden

#14296 Dec 4, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
no, that would be your inability to get it the first time thats on repeat.
I tell you that peter said we ought to obey God rather than men, and what is your response?
am i surprised? nope.
The god needs to speak up for itself. Otherwise, it's just men dictating to others.

“saved From jesus”

Location hidden

#14297 Dec 4, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
would you like me to recap all the NON related conversations you have had on this thread?
How do you think we can move on to other issues if YOU and others refuse to let go of pattiecake and accept her absence and address me for who I am. UIF.
??????????
when you all start doing that, my mission will take a new direction
We've seen what your brand of missionary work does. How about that Uganda? Nice work.

“saved From jesus”

Location hidden

#14298 Dec 4, 2012
Dan C wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll take a stab at it and say you're not.
Unless he's a Jim Beam swilling alcoholic who never figured out the exit door to the hell he found himself in which started 2 days and four hours after his honeymoon with your sorry ass.
LOL!!!!
Ha ha ha ha ha

“saved From jesus”

Location hidden

#14299 Dec 4, 2012
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. did your two week sexless marriage teach you how to be a celibate bible thumping hypocrite ??..
......with big boobs. Pay no attention to the broad shoulders and dimpled stretch-pant covered butt.

“saved From jesus”

Location hidden

#14300 Dec 4, 2012
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. oh, most everyone on Topix knows Patricia wants me ..
.. every time I quit posting to her, she hunts me down like a rabid dog, begs for a gentle pat on her forehead, a little smooch. Do you think she's the one sending me red roses every week ??..
She's such a stalker.

“Educating the uneducated”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#14301 Dec 4, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
i know exactly who, i read her posts to PLH.
and not only that, great minds think alike.
You telling yourself you have a great mind that thinks like itself is like a snail saying it's faster than a speeding bullet.

“No Headline available”

Since: Jan 08

Defiance, Ohio

#14302 Dec 4, 2012
United in faith wrote:
you have fallen prey to the lies of the agenda if you believe that.
No, I am simply in tune to fact, reality, and law, instead of blindly and unthinkingly faithful to a book of parables.
United in faith wrote:
the entire homosexual senerio, effects EVERY facet of society.
from schools/children/churches/laws that restrict believers in God and bible from openly expressing opposition without penalty.
Tell me, how have schools and children been affected, and be certain to draw clear correlations back specifically to how gay marriage precipitated the purported affect?(This could be fun, if utterly irrational)
Similarly, please feel free to tell us how you have been penalized for openly expressing opposition? Keep in mind, being mocked because what you have said is stupid is the risk you run when you shoot off your mouth on such a topic.
United in faith wrote:
if you think legalizing marriage of the same sex won't effect all people in one way or the other YOU ARE NAIVE.
It absolutely will have an affect on same sex couples who desire equal protection of the law.

I doubt you can cite a single way in which it would affect anyone who would not enter into such a union. Sorry you may have to explain to your children that you believe it is morally wrong, but at the end of the day that is what your religion is, a belief. It isnít fact, and you canít FORCE others to abide by your views.

“Educating the uneducated”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#14303 Dec 4, 2012
Botz r us wrote:
<quoted text>
I always heard "they are neck AND neck" shes lying for the meat body on a stick again.
It IS "neck and neck."
Patty is just incredibly stupid.
Just look at how she always says "anotherwords."
Passing Through

Chicago, IL

#14304 Dec 4, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
NO Forest Gump they are not standing up for EVERY citizen.
if they were, they sure wouldn't be bashing Christians like they do, and you included.
You've obviously never read the constitution if you think you have a constitutional right to live your life without being offended by others, Patricia. The same freedom of speech that you employ to bash and insult others is what others employ when they do it to you.
United in faith wrote:
God sent Moses to free the slaves. But you crybabies only want to paint a picture of God condoning slavery.
God sent Moses to free His chosen people the Jews, Patricia, not to free ALL enslaved people wherever they might be in the entire world. You can't be so stupid as to think Jews were the only slaves that existed at that time. Besides, there are numerous instances of activities/behaviors that God specifically prohibited in Hebrew scripture. Slavery was NOT one of them.
United in faith wrote:
which makes YOU a liar and an emeny of God to boot.
And yet YOU'RE the one who just lied and asserted God sent Moses to free "the slaves" when in fact Moses' mission was to free only the enslaved Jews.
United in faith wrote:
It is UNAmerican to try to surpress the religious freedoms of people.
Your religious has NOT been suppressed, Patricia. That doesn't mean it isn't subject to regulation like ALL or our civil rights.
United in faith wrote:
It is UNAmerican to think SSM is a constitutional right when it is not.
Marriage IS a fundamental civil right, Patricia. It's been ruled such by the US Supreme Court numerous times. In spite of the fact it's not mentioned even once in the US constitution.
United in faith wrote:
if it were you donkey, then SSM would of been accepted and impliment over 200 yrs ago when our founding fathers wrote the constitution. but guess what? IT WASN'T.
Well guess what, jackass, women voting wasn't accepted and implemented by the founding fathers either. Nor was slavery prohibited. This isn't 1787 when the constitutional convention wrote the constitution. Neither did time or the law stop when the constitution was ratified in 1789. We aren't bound by "how things were" during the lives of the Founders, you stupid cow.
United in faith wrote:
not until 2004 did it come into play. what kind of a moeron calls the founding fathers UNAmerican....... you thats who.
I didn't call the Founders un-American, Patricia. I called people who fight against giving equal protection under the law to all citizens like you do un-American. And by the way, you uneducated sow, the equal protection clause wasn't added to the US constitution until 1868 as the 14th amendment.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
End of the road for Freedom to Marry, NOM? 24 min Cowobunga 7
Same-sex marriage is just the beginning 29 min Anglo Seeker 28
Pat Robertson's Thanksgiving Warning: Stop Gay ... 33 min Fa-Foxy 22
Government Studies Sexual Habits Of Obese Girls 55 min Frank Stanton 1
Evangelicals with gay children challenging church 2 hr Fa-Foxy 27
Is Vladimir Putin Another Adolf Hitler? 2 hr Zeppelin 2,763
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 2 hr Pattysboi 56,702
Next gay marriage fight: religious exemptions 3 hr Pietro Armando 3,642
Is Polygamy the Next Gay Marriage? 5 hr Frankie Rizzo 3,983
Gay brains similar to opposite-sex straight brains 18 hr Belle Sexton 31