So, What Is It That The Anti-Gay Grou...

So, What Is It That The Anti-Gay Groups Actually Fear?

There are 18008 comments on the lezgetreal.com story from Aug 17, 2012, titled So, What Is It That The Anti-Gay Groups Actually Fear?. In it, lezgetreal.com reports that:

What makes hate, well, hate? Given that today is something of a quiet news day, it may be nice to give ourselves a breather and think about some things.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at lezgetreal.com.

Dan C

Sacramento, CA

#14269 Dec 4, 2012
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. her religious addiction is in conflict with one basic premise: she wants to have sex with me ..
I started thinking that but neither wanted to alarm you nor ruin your lunch by advising you of my suspicions.
Dan C

Sacramento, CA

#14270 Dec 4, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
would you like me to recap all the NON related conversations you have had on this thread?
How do you think we can move on to other issues if YOU and others refuse to let go of pattiecake and accept her absence and address me for who I am. UIF.
??????????
when you all start doing that, my mission will take a new direction
What mission?

All you've done is covered your computer monitor with angry spittle about only you can speak for God.

Religionthebigli e

“saved From jesus”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#14271 Dec 4, 2012
Dan C wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone has their religion or beliefs. I consider myself Christian but don't abide by everything rwitten in the Bible given I don't trust that book in it's entirety. My wife is Asian and a Buddhist.
We live in a free country to which some of these Bible thumping Jesus spittle filled screaming idiots who no doubt attend the "Jesus Be A'Comin Holier Than Thou Baptist Church Of Judgement" need to get a clue.
LOL!!
It's funny how being filled with the holy spirit for the bible- thumpers resembles demonic possession.
Dan C

Sacramento, CA

#14272 Dec 4, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't whether "I" am married or not.
I'll take a stab at it and say you're not.

Unless he's a Jim Beam swilling alcoholic who never figured out the exit door to the hell he found himself in which started 2 days and four hours after his honeymoon with your sorry ass.

LOL!!!!

“O'si yo!”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#14273 Dec 4, 2012
Dan C wrote:
<quoted text>
Bullshit.
Science cannot explain why some are gay whilst others are not therefore your inference that 'science' backs up your claim they were not born that way holds no water.
It only makes sense to believe them when they advised they were born that way in a unified voice moron. No one made a choice.
Disagree??
Find me a gay who claims he woke up one day after having a failed prom night date that decided to be homosexual.
The APA is the leading organiztion FOR psychologists dumbass and I'll go by their rulings given they're the leading source for reality when it comes to psychology and they do not determine homosexuality to be a mental defect. Myself I think Bible thumping nutters like you afre much closer to insanity but there you go.
And as to date there have been no gays who truthfully "become" straight.
Lie to yourself goof but don't try this trick to those who have an IQ larger than the piece count in a box of economy Q-Tips.
find you a gay that changed? are you kidding me! GO ON LINE and research it.
go to a library or bookstore and read any number of biographys of such.

there are organizations of EX gays out there.

don't you sit there in the dark and try to tell me morning isn't coming.
you have a mind, a conscience and FREE WILL to choose.

people leave that lifestyle and change direction. Thats a fact.
you might wish you could call it a lie and make it not so, but the evidences are vast and available to you.

anyone who says they can't change is
lazy
addicted to the sin
and selfish
and simply doesn't want to change.
to say you can't is a LIE.

and there is NO GAY GENE.
so you are born a male or a female. period
innocent.
and in time you choose what you will do or not do.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#14274 Dec 4, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
oh lou lou, are you suffering from Buncombe or what?
when a race is on and the announcer says, they are 'neck to neck'
which means tied.......... if you had your way you would argue that is not correct cause their necks are not touching together, nor do they win by a neck .......but instead by a nose.
well back to back doesn't mean two backs are literally having sex which is impossible.
it is a term like neck in neck that means animals mate FROM the back verses how humans mate face to face.
it is a TERM not a literal thing.
a term to differentiate animals mating habits verses how humans mate.
thats all it is a TERM.
and you donkeys keep trying to make it a literal thing.
and when you can't, you resort to calling it a lie.
thats cause YOUR DUMB as dung.
now drop it and move on.
i won't explain again.
An excellent suggestion for you. Print off that post on paper. If you don't have a printer, then email it to some business that will do it for you (I just ordered a copy of a new airline ticket from Staples online yesterday -$0.23 inc tax), and then take it to your favorite vet (you choose which one) and show him your post, and see what he says. I will settle for his reply as long as you actually post what he said.

It might even be funny.

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#14275 Dec 4, 2012
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>Are you saying that you, as a woman, have never looked at another woman's breasts and admired them from a purely aesthetic point of view?
.. only aesthetically, never with lustful thoughts ..

.. did you know Patricia is a 44 DDDD? Wants to smother me with her bodacious boobs ..

<< quivering >>
Dan C

Sacramento, CA

#14276 Dec 4, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>

do you know how many wives are snug in the thoughts that their husband would NEVER cheat? do you?
and they are out there cheating their brains out and the wives never find out in many cases.
People who brag are always the ones covering up stuff.
so just so you won't waste your time trying to set yourself up as 'safe' and infallable, in the eyes of posters on topix, let it be known that not everyone is gullible and easily led on here.
some of us have lived a very long time and have seen a lot over the years and know the reality of how life works.
You may have seen a lot but trust me sister you learned jack and shit through it all.

Is that why you're angry and confused? The 'mister' go off and take liberties with a woman who wasn't 289#, smelled like rotting cheese and had an IQ above the ounce content of a Diet Pepsi and you're mad for the competition of his love albeit he's cheating on you?

Religionthebigli e

“saved From jesus”

Location hidden

#14277 Dec 4, 2012
Dan C wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't speak for God. You don't speak for Christianity. You don't speak for Americans when you think you can designate religion.
That's like the drunk being the the designated driver.

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#14278 Dec 4, 2012
Dan C wrote:
<quoted text>
I started thinking that but neither wanted to alarm you nor ruin your lunch by advising you of my suspicions.
.. oh, most everyone on Topix knows Patricia wants me ..

.. every time I quit posting to her, she hunts me down like a rabid dog, begs for a gentle pat on her forehead, a little smooch. Do you think she's the one sending me red roses every week ??..
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

#14279 Dec 4, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
you might wish you could call it a lie and make it not so, but the evidences are vast and available to you.
lazy
addicted to the sin
and selfish
innocent.
You just blew your cover
Only bisexuals can fall in love with another person of 'either' sex
tee hee

“ WOOF ! ”

Since: Nov 12

Coolidge, AZ

#14280 Dec 4, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
thats insane thinking.
no two nations lasted the same amt of time.
you don't know what tomorrow will bring.
or when God will decide to 'bring the hammer down'.
so no you are not promised or garenteed tomorrown.
I think you need to drink more Communion Beer at your church so you can mellow out a bit.
Dan C

Sacramento, CA

#14281 Dec 4, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
lazy
addicted to the sin
and selfish
innocent.
I did.

I'll give you a little insight.

Some years ago I too was vehemently against gays marrying. Not for religious reasons but I felt they were destroying our society in many specific ways. I felt the little kiddies they adopted as families were at risk...that the whole idea of what I considered sick and bizarre sex was more wrong than thinking a of a farmer eyeballing his flock of sheep for a date that night was OK.

Unlike your generalistic foolish self I had specifics and in gaining more ammo for my belief of the idea homosexual marriage was wrong it took me on a journey of research.

What I found is what changed my mind on gays marrying. They're no different than heterosexuals in overall nature, desires and as Americans. And they did not make a choice in being gay.

Those few gays you may have located more than likely found themselves breaking down to be what they inherently were - gay.

It's a farce to think you can "change" someone into being straight.

Disagree?

Find some of these supposed cases you *claim* to exist and I'll prove it to you.

As far as your idiotic "addicted to sin" it would depend on what you consider a sin.

Myself you and your blathering rants in which you think you can speak for God the Almighty make you the worst sinner in that you're blasphemous.
Dan C

Sacramento, CA

#14282 Dec 4, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
thats insane thinking.
no two nations lasted the same amt of time.
you don't know what tomorrow will bring.
or when God will decide to 'bring the hammer down'.
so no you are not promised or garenteed tomorrown.
If God decides to bring the hammer down it will more than likely be because He's tired of the incessant noise about nothing you've been making down here.

And if me or anyone else gets turned into a roofing nail and dies during His pounding it only means He missed you on his first tries.

BAH HAH HAH!!!!

Religionthebigli e

“saved From jesus”

Location hidden

#14283 Dec 4, 2012
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. Patricia's been schooled numerous times on why Rome fell. She chooses to believe,'Gays dunnit'..
.. she's unteachable ..
Less than ten percent of the population did all that. Wow, you gay people are powerful. Now we know what all the anti-gays really fear, loss of power.
Dan C

Sacramento, CA

#14284 Dec 4, 2012
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. oh, most everyone on Topix knows Patricia wants me ..
.. every time I quit posting to her, she hunts me down like a rabid dog, begs for a gentle pat on her forehead, a little smooch. Do you think she's the one sending me red roses every week ??..
Not sure.

Keep the roses but add another deadlock.

LOL!!!

Location hidden

#14285 Dec 4, 2012
Dan C wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually all our ancestry began as an organism similar to an Amoeba.
If you want to believe your great grandmammy was named Eve and ran around naked talking to snakes, eating apples and changed the Earth's cimate one day because she told God a thing or two then that's your personal spin.
Can you honestly say, from personal knowledge, that UIF's grandmammy wasn't named Eve and ran around naked talking to snakes, etc.? You must know her better than the rest of us do.

My wife and I were at a busker fest here in the summer, and one guy had this big snake which had wrapped itself around a chair, and was just there, digesting a rabbit that it had swallowed a day or so before, which created a rather large bulge in it's body. It was a boa constrictor, if I remember correctly, as my wife asked the guy how the snake got the rabbit, and he described it in some detail.

I think my wife, and possibly even I, did speak to the snake, and patted it on the head. I tend to have always been afraid of snakes, but I try to hide that in public places. I wonder if my wife and I will be punished for speaking to the snake (although I will say the snake didn't actually respond to us)? It didn't tell us to commit any sins, or anything nasty like that.

Just down the street from that though was a booth offering something I have never, in my whole 65+ years, seen before. Some women with signs were giving away free hugs. When we asked them what was their purpose or were they working for some organization, they stated they had just decided that giving out hugs would be a neat thing to do.

It certainly was a novel idea anyway, and I think likely they were well intended.

Religionthebigli e

“saved From jesus”

Location hidden

#14286 Dec 4, 2012
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
United In Faith (AKA: Pattiecake58 & Yellodog) has an Axis II Personality Disorder underscored by proven pathological lying, religious addiction and attention seeking behavior.
Debating with her is useless. She will ignore any evidence you present and make insinuations regarding your character, morals and beliefs. If you are not a born-again Christian, you are her adversary.
She considers herself God's anointed Topix preacher.
If she really believes she's someone else, you can toss a little Dissociative Identity Disorder in with the mix.

Location hidden

#14287 Dec 4, 2012
Religionthebiglie wrote:
<quoted text>
The science is right there in front of us. Gay people, at least the honest ones who aren't hiding, all say the same thing. They were born that way, or discovered it in puberty. There it is. There's no rational reason not to believe them, or for anyone to insist they don't act on it.
Some people seem to think they should make silly statements even when there is no reason to. Has something to do with the lights being on but nobody is home, or something along that line. Perhaps I understated that one, as in that case, not all the lights are working either.

Religionthebigli e

“saved From jesus”

Location hidden

#14288 Dec 4, 2012
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
Effeminate means feminine, that's all. It doesn't mean feminine man or woman, just feminine.
What the hell is "femine" anyways, Patty?
Big boobs. A new pair of stretchy pants from Wal-Mart?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News DeGeneres says her show is no place for anti-ga... 1 min Bob Zanotti 378
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 14 min Bob Zanotti 5,019
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 26 min Rose_NoHo 24,128
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 51 min TomInElPaso 44,218
News Secret Service chief praises gay spies for putt... 1 hr Anita Bryant s Jihad 2
News Gayborhood racism is long-standing, Philadelphi... 1 hr Farididdle 2
News Idaho man charged with federal hate crime in fa... 1 hr Farididdle 1
Maybe god is gay! (Dec '09) 5 hr June VanDerMark 12,702
More from around the web