So, What Is It That The Anti-Gay Grou...

So, What Is It That The Anti-Gay Groups Actually Fear?

There are 18009 comments on the lezgetreal.com story from Aug 17, 2012, titled So, What Is It That The Anti-Gay Groups Actually Fear?. In it, lezgetreal.com reports that:

What makes hate, well, hate? Given that today is something of a quiet news day, it may be nice to give ourselves a breather and think about some things.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at lezgetreal.com.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#13998 Dec 1, 2012
homosexuality if EVIL wrote:
<quoted text>Yawn....you are gay, so that means that you lie. Prove that gays do not account for 70% of all suicides, if not then you are the liar.
What is wrong, you wish to claim that gay lack of acceptance does not merit equal protection. So, is your rate of gay suicide number like .2% of all suicides, which means you gays have lied about the numbers.
Thank you, I am glad that you are happy with our postings, most of you gays just kill yourself or complain to the Mods that you are being attacked by the truth.
shhhh, little Poe...everyone knows what you're doing.
ruh roh

AOL

#13999 Dec 1, 2012
It appears someone is in the midst of a very serious psychotic break, this is some skeery shit.

“Educating the uneducated”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#14000 Dec 1, 2012
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. my damn keyboard isn't working correctly, keeps missing letters ..
.. anyway, until PLH gives me permission, I can't. She's my Mistress ..
I doubt Patty will stop lying about PLH...it's only a matter of time before we hear more about how f*cked up Patricia is.
ruh roh

AOL

#14004 Dec 1, 2012
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
I doubt Patty will stop lying about PLH...it's only a matter of time before we hear more about how f*cked up Patricia is.
is she also "homosexuality if EVIL"? I think the help of a professional is necessary at this point.

Since: Jul 12

Daytona Beach, FL

#14008 Dec 1, 2012
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. as Patricia about Sammy Joe and back2back sex ..
Ewwww....I don't want to want to imagine her like that. Barf.
ruh roh

AOL

#14009 Dec 1, 2012
homosexuality is EVIL wrote:
<quoted text>Do you mean, like gay suicides, gay AIDS and the gay conversion therapy. Help is on the way, my friend.
I hope for your sake, you get professional help real soon!

Daytona Beach, FL

#14010 Dec 1, 2012
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. my damn keyboard isn't working correctly, keeps missing letters ..
.. anyway, until PLH gives me permission, I can't. She's my Mistress ..
You have my permission when one of the following occurs:

UIF (or any of her socks) claims that I...

1) Am an atheist.
2) Performed illegal activities or sought out private information on her.
3) Condone ssm as "right".

If says any of these...go for it.

Religionthebigli e

“saved From jesus”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#14011 Dec 1, 2012
Peace-Love-Happiness wrote:
<quoted text>
You have my permission when one of the following occurs:
UIF (or any of her socks) claims that I...
1) Am an atheist.
2) Performed illegal activities or sought out private information on her.
3) Condone ssm as "right".
If says any of these...go for it.
Yayyyyy!!! So tomorrow it is, sometime between 11:00-4:00.

Daytona Beach, FL

#14012 Dec 1, 2012
Religionthebiglie wrote:
<quoted text>
Yayyyyy!!! So tomorrow it is, sometime between 11:00-4:00.
If it happens, it will be her own doing. She can't blame me for her lies in this situation.
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

#14013 Dec 1, 2012
homosexuality if EVIL wrote:
Yeah, the KJV does not say that homosexuals can go to heaven and no version says this, so all gays may go somewhere, but it will not be with Jesus in heaven.
Silly goose! Don't you know 'anything'???

Gays don't go to heaven or hell
Gays go to the Garden of Eden so we don't have to put up with you snarky straighties for an eternity
We're helping GOD do a makeover on the place. Gone are the serpents and the forbidden fruit; replaced with feather boas and organic vegetable gardens
Its looking good. GOD is pleased

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#14015 Dec 1, 2012
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
the angels were given the first chance.
and as bad as hell is, fully one third of the angels chose that over heaven.
It appears that angels know something about heaven that we should.
The upside of that is, if one buys the story, that dissent and outright rebellion are possible in Heaven.

After all this time, there has to be an Escape Committee.

And a tunnel.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#14018 Dec 1, 2012
RU Bloggers 4 Real wrote:
<quoted text>You are right, so Lesbo can not blame us for her lies and her child.
Is my wittle boi in the gay threads again? Hims can't stay away because he feels right at home. Is hims my good wittle gay boi? Yes he EEEiis.

“No Headline available”

Since: Jan 08

Defiance, Ohio

#14020 Dec 2, 2012
KiMare wrote:
The lie is that certain groups have always had special rights because of key distinctions.
Giving the same rights of the sole birthplace of human fruit to a sterile couple is hardly equal. If anything, you need to remove the rights from any sterile couple, not add a whole new category of those totally incapable of procreation.
Number is hardly a legal basis for discrimination. You and I both know that will be the next distinction to fall.
Even more hilarious is the prohibition on polygamy. That has less of a restriction historically than gay couples being called married. At least it exists in numerous cultures past and present!
The bottom line is you have no argument but the deceptive mantra of 'equal rights'.
The reality is that the constitution guarantees equal protection of the law for all. You can contort that any way you like, but the core truth remains. You are making an argument that is counter the to constitution. Ergo, in the end you will lose.
United in faith wrote:
oh really? do tell. show me a scripture where JESUS says homosexuality is as right as rain.
in the mean time i will direct you to Matthew 19 where Jesus tells the pharasee that IT IS WRITTEN, that in the begining God created them MALE and FEMALE for the reason that the man should leave his FATHER and MOTHER and be joined to his WIFE.
that was the only relationship He acknowledged as right.
Don’t need to. We don’t live in a theocracy, and I don’t believe in your book.

When are you going to catch up? For that matter, when are you going to realize you could be wrong?

How many religions have you studied? How many religions have you worshipped?
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

#14021 Dec 2, 2012
It is looking quite gay for your and THE DEVIL is pleased.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =thedevilisgay-V666XX
The Devil thinks you are a hottie
Pass the word
(ps/your youtube link doesn't work)

“No Headline available”

Since: Jan 08

Defiance, Ohio

#14022 Dec 2, 2012
<quoted text>Poor little River Tard, she does not want us to discover her gay illness.
How come all gays are in therapy, mentally ill and you were abused by your dad? How come you gays lie about it? You gays claim that you just happen to be mentally ill.
Was my little butt turd Tam in the Christian threads again? Were you looking for your missionary dad, who taught you missionary sex. Is you a little incest prostitute for your dad? Oh, yessiree, you were do one legged French ho in the Titanic painting.
Hey, moron, wake up and smell 2012. No reputable scientific or medial association has seen being gay as a mental disorder in 40 years. the only one left who believe as much are morons, like yourself.

“Educating the uneducated”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#14023 Dec 2, 2012
ruh roh wrote:
<quoted text>
is she also "homosexuality if EVIL"? I think the help of a professional is necessary at this point.
Nah, he's just a NoQ wannabe.
They both troll with stupidity-infinite, they both lack the ability to be truly incendiary, they both hate people they so obviously are themselves.

The only difference is NoQ stays like a wine stain on a white carpet.
We just cover it up with a sofa or something now, it's gotten old.

Daytona Beach, FL

#14024 Dec 2, 2012
Did someone rip an egg fart or is that troll breath?

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#14025 Dec 2, 2012
lides wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, moron, wake up and smell 2012. No reputable scientific or medial association has seen being gay as a mental disorder in 40 years. the only one left who believe as much are morons, like yourself.
Obsessive homophobia, though, is a mental disorder, and in cases, such as some here exhibit, might only be able to be treated in longterm prisons for the criminally insane.

Alternatively let them stay free until they are very much a pariah in their own communities,, then they will be ostracized by everyone. Might be just as effective.

“ WOOF ! ”

Since: Nov 12

Coolidge, AZ

#14026 Dec 2, 2012
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
Obsessive homophobia, though, is a mental disorder, and in cases, such as some here exhibit, might only be able to be treated in longterm prisons for the criminally insane.
Alternatively let them stay free until they are very much a pariah in their own communities,, then they will be ostracized by everyone. Might be just as effective.
shooting them is quicker.

Since: Feb 12

undisclosed USA

#14027 Dec 2, 2012
Peace-Love-Happiness wrote:
<quoted text>
Dare I ask who Harris is?
Listed in official white pages w/Patty and mom w/same phone and address.

As an aside, I appreciate and support your efforts on behalf of a great deal of people.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 5 min Spencer 10,697
News North Carolina's rush to bigotry 9 min Three Days 2,146
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 14 min Respect71 34,392
News Elephants perform for final time at Ringling Bros. 1 hr Frankie Rizzo 13
Maybe god is gay! (Dec '09) 1 hr June VanDerMark 9,821
News Country stars plan to continue playing in North... 1 hr jcofe 1
News 'Atheists, homosexuals and transgender individu... 2 hr Tre H 15
News Young, gay and male: Suicide survey spotlights ... 3 hr Friend of Harvey 32
More from around the web