So, What Is It That The Anti-Gay Grou...

So, What Is It That The Anti-Gay Groups Actually Fear?

There are 18008 comments on the lezgetreal.com story from Aug 17, 2012, titled So, What Is It That The Anti-Gay Groups Actually Fear?. In it, lezgetreal.com reports that:

What makes hate, well, hate? Given that today is something of a quiet news day, it may be nice to give ourselves a breather and think about some things.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at lezgetreal.com.

Religionthebigli e

“saved From jesus”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#13937 Dec 1, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
its not about 'religion'.
its about relationship.
and there is only ONE word of God out there.
one that proves itself trustworthy.
religion wont save you, there is only one name under heaven that will save man, JESUS CHRIST.
Yes, everyone needs to be saved from the evil god. Shake that chicken, evil sow.

Religionthebigli e

“saved From jesus”

Location hidden

#13938 Dec 1, 2012
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
UIF, it is probably important, though, to remember that it was you who first mentioned the Uganda situation, and how the cop had joked about sending gays there. Regardless of what the cop meant, he should lose his job for making that kind of a remark, because in a job like he has he shouldn't be making comments that would indicate that he has prejudices against a particular group of people.
If he was a radio announcer or some executive in a business that has a lot of clients who are gay, his job would have ended the second he made the comment.
She exposed the extent of her evil hatred and the core of what she is. If she feels like she's being nagged about it, too bad.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#13939 Dec 1, 2012
homosexuality if EVIL wrote:
<quoted text>So, why wouldn't God create a hell, to house your evil and separate it from good people. We have ant and bug spray to keep ants out of our house, so why wouldn't God create hell so you have a place to go. Yeah, how petty and vindictive of you to kill ants and snakes just for coming into your house. How egotistical of you and illogical for you not to allow snakes and ants into your house.
Why is someone who doesn't believe in a particular god automatically evil?

Location hidden

#13941 Dec 1, 2012
<quoted text>Oh, so you are saying that your mother is possessed with demons, AIDS and suicide. You said that gay guys are born with the same sexual orientation as your mother. But, is your dad born with bestiality, since dog is man's best friend.
Why must you gays lie like a dog, there is not evidence that gay male's butts and feces are like your mom's vagina and her womb.
No wonder gays account for almost 70% of all suicides and mothers not so much.
Yawn. The 70% stat is a total lie and you know it. Prove the stat is true. We'll wait.

Thanks for letting everyone know you're a liar.

Oh, and I guess that means you're going to your god's hell.

Enjoy!

Since: Jul 12

Daytona Beach, FL

#13948 Dec 1, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
on the contrary, being a LUKEWARM christian can be fatal.
Is that a threat?

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#13949 Dec 1, 2012
Peace-Love-Happiness wrote:
<quoted text>
If you don't SHUT YOUR TRAP about ME and things YOU CLAIM I have said or mean, I'll start sharing more details from your saucy past.
.. need any help ??..

Daytona Beach, FL

#13950 Dec 1, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
have you heard the term 'neck and neck' before?
used in a race, they are neck and neck.
meaning they are tied.
does neck and neck LITERALLY mean their necks are together?
of course not!
nor does the term mean their backs are together either.
That's because you are using the term for the wrong situation.

MOERON.

Location hidden

#13952 Dec 1, 2012
<quoted text>What is revealing is that drugs, meth, suicide and abusing children are the thoughts that invade your mind. But, you go right on ahead being a crackhead, it is a higher calling than you being a buttcracker.
Really...because you seem to bring up gay sex and suicide and abusing children all the time - that must mean those things are always on your mind.

I mean, that's how it works according to you, right?

Interesting...

Location hidden

#13953 Dec 1, 2012
<quoted text>Listen here your sow dog, if you believe that someone has the right to an equality which is sin and leads to hell, then that means that you think that SS is okay and you think God is a liar and that homosexuality is not evil.
You think that drugs should be decriminalized because you are evil. You have no idea how that drug has destroyed lives. Wait, your life is destroyed.
You are a lying piece of dog crap, homosexuality is not a criminal issue, it with SSM is an attack on marriage and God.
Do you think that homosexuality, alcoholism and rape should be allowed in heaven?
Do you think that rape and murder should be decriminalized?
Well, demon, gay suicide takes the lives of more gays and sends them to hell, more than rape and murder combined.
Wow, you are an evil piece of dog poop.
Oh my...you're just all kinds of crazy.

Location hidden

#13954 Dec 1, 2012
<quoted text>Rose the Ho, what does that mean? And gays are full of lies. Gays say that the earth is flat and ripe for their butts, and that plants need to be pooped on while gays have sex with rats.
Only gayfags are so hateful they give themselves diseases and choose suicide.
Now, when you are you going to provide any evidence that you are not a diseased tranny dude, who hates his mom?
LOL...wow...this is so awesomely unhinged!

Location hidden

#13955 Dec 1, 2012
<quoted text>Why is someone who doesn't believe in gays who are really pedophiles automatically a homophobe?
Ah, so you don't have an answer.

Didn't think so.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#13956 Dec 1, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
you are being dishonest.
1611? UH, NO there have been several EDITIONS, but no revisions.
1611, 1629, & 1769 they are worded a tad differently but when cross referenced with the actual HEBREW or GREEK they say the same thing.
http://www.av1611.org/kjv/kjvupdt.html
You must be fluent in Greek and Hebrew to know that. Were you raised in one or the other or both countries where those languages are spoken, or did you study them in the USA? I was not aware that those languages are common courses in the USA, though I know that French, Latin, and likely Spanish, are as French and Latin are taught here, especially French as it is one of our country's official languages.

My wife has a friend on another floor in our building who speaks Greek, those she is actually Armenian by background, though I think she may have come here from Greece. English is not her native language. We have a fairly active Greek community in this city which gets quite involved a couple times a year in cultural events, which I have attended a few times.

Because I live in what once was one of the largest GM Canadian cities (I mean that GM was a big thing here, not that the city is large - we had a lot of people building cars and parts for cars for GM) we have a lot of different ethnic groups here than came to work in the factories.

Have you worked in jobs as a translator, say at embassies around the world etc. A friend who died last year of cancer had a daughter who since university has worked in the Caribbean and South America in Canadian embassies because she studied Spanish in university and went to Spain to study for her last year of university specifically so she could get that kind of a job.

Location hidden

#13957 Dec 1, 2012
<quoted text>Actually, gaytard, ask your mental health therapist. In some cultures suicide only exists among gays. You gays are lying pieces of crap. Prove that there is a gay gene or that homosexual orientation is not just a gay poop dream.
No, gay boy, hell is your home, and it is worse than the crap life you have.
Yawn...in other words, you lied. Gays do not make up 70% of suicides.

And there has never been any culture on earth where gays were the only people committing suicide.

Please keep posting - people like you do so much for gay rights without even realizing it.

Daytona Beach, FL

#13958 Dec 1, 2012
United in faith wrote:
you don't? well then tell me please, if you didn't seek out information that is not published in any public records, how is it you and lesbo came up with stuff like EX husands name? Her living in TN? or a pastors name? or what kind of dog she has? or stuff about her family?
I never posted your ex's name, your pastor's name, the type of dog you have, or anything about your family. The only information I *did* post in this list of yours was about your fling in TN. THAT information came to ME. I did NOT seek it.
United in faith wrote:
i think you would do well to stop denying what you did, and just drop it. The more you deny what is out there on topix posts for anyone to read, the more you damage yourself.
i read your posts where you threatened to 'expose' more of your gossipy tidbits if she didn't 'go away'.
thats what ticked me off and gave me cause to jump on here and call you people out for who you are, hounds from hell.
I WILL NOT drop it because I DID NOT DO ANYTHING ILLEGAL. I never threatened you to get you to "go away". I *did* say that if you didn't stop lying about me, I would share more details about you. That's called protecting myself.

Religionthebigli e

“saved From jesus”

Location hidden

#13959 Dec 1, 2012
<quoted text>
Listen here, you evil cow...I have NEVER said that ss is "ok" with God. You keep insisting it, but that doesn't make it so. Just because I believe in someone's right to equality under the government, doesn't mean I condone something in my own life or heart. I don't smoke pot, but I think it should be decriminalized. I don't drink alcohol, but other citizens should maintain their right to drink it. I don't have sex out of wedlock, but I'm not suggesting *you* be put in jail for doing so. Whatever floats your fat boat.
If you don't SHUT YOUR TRAP about ME and things YOU CLAIM I have said or mean, I'll start sharing more details from your saucy past.
Share share

Daytona Beach, FL

#13960 Dec 1, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
No, the point is, the constitution is mans laws not God's law.
the constitution will not save you.
and the first set of laws to ever be says, YOU SHALL HAVE NO OTHER GODS BEFORE ME.
people choose whether or not they will put God first or the world first.
yes you should obey the laws of the land, certainly but not when they conflict with that which is in conflict to the Creator God.
if something is immoral and wrong you must decide whom you will serve. God or man.
Our Constitution says we get to decide for ourselves and that means that God doesn't have a say in who the government allows to marry.

Daytona Beach, FL

#13961 Dec 1, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
incorrect, i add NOTHING to the bible
nor do i take away from it.
and i am a Baptist.
Does your Methodist church know you're a Baptist?

With Established Harem

#13962 Dec 1, 2012
Religionthebiglie wrote:
<quoted text>
Share share
.. would you like to know about the involuntary commitment ??..

With Established Harem

#13963 Dec 1, 2012
<quoted text>
Does your Methodist church know you're a Baptist?
.. thought about posting that, decided against you. Do you know who Sammy Joe is ??..

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#13964 Dec 1, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
does EVERYTHING have to be explained to you?
the KJV is worded closest to the hebrew translators from hebrew
THOU hast shown thyself true.
verses
You have shown yourself true.
same thing.
So with your knowledge of the Hebrew language, you have checked every word in both English and Hebrew, and, of course, also in Greek?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News International stars turn to gay bashing 3 min Robin Hood 1
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 7 min scotty steiner 46,300
News Americans oppose bathroom laws limiting transge... 21 min Big Boob Babe 8
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 22 min carter county res... 25,231
News 'Reading a book can't turn you gay,' say author... 37 min DaveinMass 23
News Anxiety in America up since Donald Trump became... 1 hr Imprtnrd 41
News Doritos makes rainbow chips in support of gay r... (Sep '15) 2 hr guest 1,333
More from around the web