So, What Is It That The Anti-Gay Grou...

So, What Is It That The Anti-Gay Groups Actually Fear?

There are 18008 comments on the lezgetreal.com story from Aug 17, 2012, titled So, What Is It That The Anti-Gay Groups Actually Fear?. In it, lezgetreal.com reports that:

What makes hate, well, hate? Given that today is something of a quiet news day, it may be nice to give ourselves a breather and think about some things.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at lezgetreal.com.

ROCCO

Twentynine Palms, CA

#13858 Dec 1, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha Ha Ha! i needed a good laugh and you were quick to provide it.
did you say you were 'Informed? detailed? and correct?'
while calling me
insolent, ignorant and a stupid inculcated sow?
and i thought gays were suppose to be jolly all the time.
what you are is UNinformed.
the truth offends you.
what you are is SCATTERED, not detailed.
and correct? OOOOH shucks no! correct has a moral connect to it.
you are as wrong as the ocean is deep.
and FYI, you can butcher up a sow and make baccon.
jackasses don't even make good glue.
And Pattiecake, merely keeping your genitalia off the market to everyone but yourself isn't sufficient to make you a superior person.

While I can't speak for all gays, this particular one gets a lot of jolly out of watching the lunacy of the insolent, ignorant, stupid, hateful, spiteful, evil and inculcated sow that you are.

I don't know about whether jackasses make good glue or not. I am sure that some have been known to give a better ride than you gave your ex.

(Did you bring up donkey because of those passages in Ezekiel 23:19-21 that were just brought up?)

“O'si yo!”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#13859 Dec 1, 2012
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. don't let Patricia use or upset you. Your heart is true, your kindness speaks volumes about who you are. No, we did not seek information, it came to us ..
.. you and I both know the damage she has done to people in her life, the evil perpetrated. Short of being institutionalized or imprisioned, nothing will stop her ..
.. it's nearly impossible for an individual with a Personality Disorder to change. You've now experienced your first encounter with such insanity and even your background in psychology isn't much help. I'm withdrawing ..
you should of withdrew a long time ago.
spreading your vile gossip
lying about people who tell you the truth.

wasn't all that long ago that phychriatrists called what you do a 'disorder'.
some of them still do.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#13860 Dec 1, 2012
dances with weebles wrote:
<quoted text>
regrits... isn't that what you call warmed over left over grits?
better put on your specks, i spelled it right.
regrets.

grits are good though.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#13861 Dec 1, 2012
RatherBeInMissouri wrote:
<quoted text>
Confused? You're the one that keeps insisting that you identity is that which it is not. You're a joke. How long are you going to carry on with this charade? We saw right through you after *2* posts. Give it up already.
It matters not, how small nor how big your town is. All types of people live in all places in this country and all over the world. Do not be so naive as to think that your town of 2500 people is devoid of gang members, killers, rapists, or other "undesirables." I may be giving up my location in saying this, but I live in a town of 50000 people, and we expereinced our first school "shooting" today at the community college. No town is too small of violence of any nature. Naivety is a sure fire way to unwittingy submitting yourself to being victimized. NEVER be too careful or too trusting.
I am smart enough NOT to beleive everythig I read, which you should know by now by my opinions on the Holy Bible. It is you who cannot use your own mind to determine what is right and wrong. It is you that had your head stuck so far up your pator's hindend to see things clearly.
So answer me this Patty, what you have not been able to answer in over 3 months:
WHAT makes homosexuality immoral?
Why is adultery, rape, incest, stealing, lying, murder WRONG?
And how does homosexuality fit into that criteria?
IF God thinks homosexuality is wrong, WHY does GOD think it is wrong????????
no charade here.
you didn't see through anything, you CLUNG TO what you wanted it to be.

Gen 2:24

Same sex is wrong because it goes against the design of the Creator.
thats sufficent reason.
ROCCO

Twentynine Palms, CA

#13863 Dec 1, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
IF i got the term on the web i would provide you with a link
i got it from my vet........who used it to explain the difference between animal and human behavior.
if you can't accept that, well, sorry for your bad as they say.
Then since you claim it is a legitimate term which you got from your vet, you should have your vet confirm that he/she used it to explain the difference between animal and human (sexual) behavior.

Vet's name:_________
Phone:_________
Address:_________
Ky. license #_________

Provide sworn, notarized affidavit to the effect of what you have been claiming about back to back sex, and that he/she in particular used this term particularly to describe the sexual proclivities of homosexuals, and his personal disdain for homosexuals.

Failure to do so will constitute proof that you are not being honest.

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#13865 Dec 1, 2012
homosexuality if EVIL wrote:
<quoted text>Your post is further evidence that gays are mentally disordered. Scientists are not even close to doing what is impossible. Two eggs or two sperms will never ever never ever produce a child. Your kind of thinking is what causes you gays to kill yourself and proves that you gays are mentally ill.
it is possible now

to fertilize a human

with two human ova

Location hidden

#13867 Dec 1, 2012
lides wrote:
<quoted text>
Self portrait? This describes you to a T.
You offer hatred and intolerance, while professing to be Christian. You are a hypocrite, not a true follower of Christ. You make a mockery of your purported religion.
she is merely more honest about the hypocricy of her religion.

patty, is the most honest christian poster on topix
ROCCO

Twentynine Palms, CA

#13868 Dec 1, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
I do think God's laws are right.
then, now and always.
if you don't understand it, that is YOUR problem, not mine.
God is always right.
just because you don't like what God says, doesn't make it wrong.
except in your personal thoughts.
you didn't create God, He created you.
Then you believe that if you get raped, you should marry your rapist so he can make an honest woman of you, which you have proven you are incapable of being on your own.

After all, if it has always been the right thing to do, it's God's laws and you believe God's laws are always right - it must still be the right thing to do, right?

How confident can we be that you will be agreeable to that?

I am not wishing rape upon you, but I hope you will follow your biblical law and marry the man who rapes you if it happens.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#13871 Dec 1, 2012
<quoted text>
Confused? You're the one that keeps insisting that you identity is that which it is not. You're a joke. How long are you going to carry on with this charade? We saw right through you after *2* posts. Give it up already.
It matters not, how small nor how big your town is. All types of people live in all places in this country and all over the world. Do not be so naive as to think that your town of 2500 people is devoid of gang members, killers, rapists, or other "undesirables." I may be giving up my location in saying this, but I live in a town of 50000 people, and we expereinced our first school "shooting" today at the community college. No town is too small of violence of any nature. Naivety is a sure fire way to unwittingy submitting yourself to being victimized. NEVER be too careful or too trusting.
I am smart enough NOT to beleive everythig I read, which you should know by now by my opinions on the Holy Bible. It is you who cannot use your own mind to determine what is right and wrong. It is you that had your head stuck so far up your pator's hindend to see things clearly.
So answer me this Patty, what you have not been able to answer in over 3 months:
WHAT makes homosexuality immoral?
Why is adultery, rape, incest, stealing, lying, murder WRONG?
And how does homosexuality fit into that criteria?
IF God thinks homosexuality is wrong, WHY does GOD think it is wrong????????
I assure you i am not confused about my ID..........you are.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#13872 Dec 1, 2012
Dictation:
1. the act or manner of dictating for reproduction in writing.
2. the act or manner of transcribing words uttered by another.
3. words that are dictated or that are reproduced from dictation.
Inspire:
1. to fill with an animating, quickening, or exalting influence: His courage inspired his followers.
2. to produce or arouse (a feeling, thought, etc.): to inspire confidence in others.
3. to fill or affect with a specified feeling, thought, etc.: to inspire a person with distrust.
4. to influence or impel: Competition inspired her to greater efforts.
5. to animate, as an influence, feeling, thought, or the like, does: They were inspired by a belief in a better future.
You've always said the Bible was the "inspired word of God" until now.
Why backpedalling? Was the Bible dictated or inspired????
<quoted text>
Dictation and inpiration are 2 very different things. Dictation is exact and precise direction in writing one's own words. Inspiration is giving thought and feeling to the possibility of creating or writing something with equal meaning or emotion. Think about it, Patty.
YOU say the Bible is the inpired word of God.
Now you compare that to dictation, which is directed and completely different.
So answer the question.
Was the Bible DICTATED or INSPIRED??????
Like I said, I was once inspired to write a poem I am quite proud of by watching a mother's interactions with her daughter. It doesn't mean that a word I wrote was factual.
and that is exactly what Moses and the other prophets did, they took dication, they took what God told them and put it down in writing.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#13873 Dec 1, 2012
lides wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not a lie. Allowing same sex couples equal protection of the law to marry is just that, equal protection.
Why is it that so many people opposed to marriage equality can't count? Allowing two same sex persons the right to marry is still a marriage of two persons. To seek a marriage of three or more is to seek inherently GREATER, not equal, protection of the law.
To rely on an irrelevant argument of a slippery slope to polygamy, which has long been settled as a matter of law, belies your underlying lack of rational argument against marriage equality.
The lie is that certain groups have always had special rights because of key distinctions.

Giving the same rights of the sole birthplace of human fruit to a sterile couple is hardly equal. If anything, you need to remove the rights from any sterile couple, not add a whole new category of those totally incapable of procreation.

Number is hardly a legal basis for discrimination. You and I both know that will be the next distinction to fall.

Even more hilarious is the prohibition on polygamy. That has less of a restriction historically than gay couples being called married. At least it exists in numerous cultures past and present!

The bottom line is you have no argument but the deceptive mantra of 'equal rights'.

:-)

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#13874 Dec 1, 2012
<quoted text>
You're still missing the point.
1. I have and do regularily pray for guidance.
2. I do go to church.
3. I have a very informed Bible studier to help me understand the scripture- my mother, who is a souther Baptist.
4. I read the Bible and use my own mind to understand rather than listen to a right wing religous figure with a polital agenda tell me what to think.
5. I haven't changed a damn thing. I read things as literally as they are written and i DO NOT nor will I EVER see those words to mean what you see them to mean.
YOu need to learn to use the mind GOD gave you and stop passing judgement on his creation. You may not understand his purpose or intention in what He does, but that does not give you the right to discriminate and HATE what HE has created.
What denomination are anyway?
good for you.

let me ask you a few questions?

don't you think that because you are gay that might be why you are so despirate to justify it anyway you can?

does the church you attend condone SSM?

and how can you rightly explain away all the many scriptures that clearly define ss as wrong?

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#13875 Dec 1, 2012
<quoted text>
That's the point, retard. Your additives are adding YOUR opinion and YOUR personal interpretation. They help no one at all. YOUR () adds your bias and opinion to something that was not meant to be CHANGED by your mind and your personal views.
I understand all I need to. I KNOW God love me and made me just as I was meant to be. GOD DOES NOT MAKE MISTAKES. He is perfect and he made me just as He wanted me. The fact that YOU cannot understand or accept this means that YOU need to pray for guidance and understanding. UnGodly means turning away from, denying, rejecting or not believing in God.
I am none of those things.
incorrect, i add NOTHING to the bible
nor do i take away from it.

and i am a Baptist.

Location hidden

#13876 Dec 1, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
is that how you live your life?
you look around and see pedophiles, rapists, murderers, theives, and all kinds of sexual immorality going on and you tell yourself
"ah well that is just how the world is, so that must mean its not a bad thing, and i should welcome it and accept it as normal and ok".
is that why you are so accepting of sexual immorality besides the fact you have no faith in God?
do you think because something exists therefore that makes it normal and right?
sure same sex is a reality.
sure the legalization of it is on the horizon.
but that in NO way means it is normal and right.
and it certainly does not mean I or anyone else must accept it as right.
will you ever respect that?
your belief set is not right
your belief set is an attack on human dignity and human rights.
no one must accept such filth

it is on the horizon for legislation

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#13878 Dec 1, 2012
<quoted text>
Likewise, patty. Think about that.
<quoted text>
You failed to answer the question. You said that sickness and disease is a result of sin.
If children, babies especially, are innocent and free of sin, why should they suffer?????
YOu said it, not me.
the bible tells you why
babies are born innocent, but with a sin nature that the bible says they are NOT accountable for until they reach the age of accountability.

why should anyone suffer? Christ suffered.

Jesus tells us in the bible that in this world we WILL have trials and tribulations.
the world is a place of darkness and sin.
and Christ is the only light of the world.
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

#13881 Dec 1, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
incorrect, i add NOTHING to the bible
nor do i take away from it.
and i am a Baptist.
That is retarded

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#13882 Dec 1, 2012
<quoted text>
So that's it? That's what you're afraid of?
Something you think is "ick?"
Thanks for finally admitting that the only thing you have against us is you think we are "ick."
LOL
I feel quite the same about you...... but won't go as far as telling you that you hate God, are going to hell, are subhuman and deserve less rights in our free country.
Fellow homos- Patty thinks we are "ick."
Offended?
Hardly.
We think the same of her, yes?
lol
ick is right, anything that is wicked a child of God will say 'ick' to. Hebrews 1:9 we are suppose to hate sin.

saying ick to a sinful BEHAVIOR is not hating a person.

it is hating sin.
which the children of God are suppose to do.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#13883 Dec 1, 2012
<quoted text>
You do the same, Patty. how many times have you bashed me and called me a hater of God, not a Christian, and evil and demonic, simply for stating MY Christian beliefs.
Let he without sin....
I'm sure you know the rest. ;)
Prov 28:13 "He who covers his sins will not prosper, but whoever confesses and forsakes them will have mercy."

Homosexuality is wrong.

there is no way around that.

Location hidden

#13884 Dec 1, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
I do think God's laws are right.
then, now and always.
if you don't understand it, that is YOUR problem, not mine.
God is always right.
just because you don't like what God says, doesn't make it wrong.
except in your personal thoughts.
you didn't create God, He created you.
the god you advance is a function of your delusions

it does not exist

you employ this fiction as grandiloquence

you engender no respect.

Location hidden

#13885 Dec 1, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
ok, if you are bent on being a hardhead and wish to continue calling me patty when i have told you numerous times SHE IS NOT HERE, and I AM NOT HER. Then i intend to start refering to you as fruityfly.
because i think when you get a sense of how it feels to be called by a name you are not, then you might stop disrespecting me.
to address your statement about me devuldging private information of where i do God's work, should be something you already know the answer to. NO WAY would i devuldge private info of any nature to you, especially after what you devil hounds tried to do to pattiecake.
whats the speed of dumb?
john 14.3

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Anxiety in America up since Donald Trump became... 5 min jonjedi 35
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 56 min TomInElPaso 46,291
News Americans oppose bathroom laws limiting transge... 1 hr YouDidntBuildThat 3
Maybe god is gay! (Dec '09) 2 hr June VanDerMark 13,269
News Rick Perry Criticizes Election Of Openly Gay St... 3 hr Elizabeth1912 2
News 'Reading a book can't turn you gay,' say author... 4 hr Tre H 21
News Catholic Church Waging War on Women and Gays (Oct '07) 5 hr Tre H 217,512
News Man Beat 2 Transgender Women Who Tried to Enter... 12 hr Mona 40
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 13 hr carter county res... 25,230
More from around the web