So, What Is It That The Anti-Gay Grou...

So, What Is It That The Anti-Gay Groups Actually Fear?

There are 18008 comments on the lezgetreal.com story from Aug 17, 2012, titled So, What Is It That The Anti-Gay Groups Actually Fear?. In it, lezgetreal.com reports that:

What makes hate, well, hate? Given that today is something of a quiet news day, it may be nice to give ourselves a breather and think about some things.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at lezgetreal.com.

“O'si yo!”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#13838 Dec 1, 2012
RatherBeInMissouri wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm distorting something in a dirty way? You're the one calling something completely NOT sexual, sexual. lol
Please provide links to where you have read the term "back to back" legitimately describing sexual relations between ANY 2 creatures... Or admit that you were wrong when you used the term.
There's no shame in admitting when you are wrong, Patty.
have you heard the term 'neck and neck' before?
used in a race, they are neck and neck.
meaning they are tied.

does neck and neck LITERALLY mean their necks are together?

of course not!

nor does the term mean their backs are together either.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#13839 Dec 1, 2012
KiMare wrote:
Don't you mean special protection?
Smirk.
lides wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, just equal.
Lies belie your cause.

By the way, would marriage just be for 'two' people still?

SMirk.

lides

“No Headline available”

Since: Jan 08

Defiance, Ohio

#13840 Dec 1, 2012
United in faith wrote:
if you don't know that paul was teaching on homosexuality in the OT,, then you have a serious problem wherein you lack the compacity to absorb biblical truth.
Romans chapter one is all about sexual immorality.
it begins with verse 20 telling you that THE WAY THINGS WERE MADE BY GOD are clearly seen. THE DESIGN.
verse 21 tells you they became foolish in their hearts by no longer knowing God as they should.
verse 22 they professed (just like you are doing on topix) to be wise but became fools.
verse 23 they changed the glory of the incorruptable God into an image made like corruptable man
verse 24 so God gave them over to their UNcleanness and LUSTS of their hearts.
do you know what LUST means? it is a sexual desire for something you should not have.
verse 25 they exchanged the truth of God for the lie.
(like you have done, by believing same sex is ok when God
says it is not)
do you know what VILE PASSIONS are?
God gave them over to them, let them choose to be immoral so He could distroy them.
if women left the natural use for what is against nature.
what do you thing that means? what would be against nature?
and then LIKEWISE, ALSO the men left the natural use of the woman, burned in their lusts ONE FOR ANOTHER, MEN WITH MEN,
thats sexual activity.
burning in their lusts one for another.
men with men
thats sexual.
for you to say otherwise is S.T.U.P.I.D of you.
Paul was teaching them about what happened in the OT when God distroyed sodom and gomorrah
go talk to a bible teacher.
or preacher.
One question, what if you get to the end of your life, walk towards the bright light, and find out you were wrong? Given the way you are living your life, not turning the other cheek, not forgiving others, and passing judgment at every turn, perhaps you might want to hope another religion is the answer and that God is merciful. You certainly don't seem to be doing well following your religion.

Catcher1

Since: Sep 10

Hermosa Beach, CA

#13841 Dec 1, 2012
KiMare wrote:
Facts are 'bigotry'? Really.
Please, prove one sentence I wrote above is not a fact.
I assert your post shows you are ignorant and a bigot.
You prove it.
Smirk.
No, facts are not bigotry.

Your statements--your opinions, views, attitudes--reflect bigotry.

You are a bigot.

Really.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#13842 Dec 1, 2012
<quoted text>
How am I perverting anything holy by saying I don't know Jesus' orientation? The man had no documented relationships, sexual desires or admission of any such thing. He did not even so much as emit an ounce of sexuality.
Asexual?
Hetro?
Homo?
Bi?
Do we know? NO.
yes we know.

read the bible.

read Matthew 19:3-6 and you will get a very clear understanding of what Jesus condoned as a RIGHT relationship.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#13843 Dec 1, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
It's because of homophobes like you. If you'd just mind your own business (1 Peter 4:15), and quit judging (Matthew 7:1), that problem would go away.
And only fundies are so hateful they gloat over suicide.
are you not an adult?

and here you are BLAMING others for your own actions.

no, the problem won't go away because you stick your head in the sand and make believe what you are doing is right.

if SS was right to begin with there would be no one fighting it, or hiding it or confused about it.

blame yourself.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#13844 Dec 1, 2012
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, facts are not bigotry.
You are a bigot.
Really.

You are a bigot.

Smirk.

lides

“No Headline available”

Since: Jan 08

Defiance, Ohio

#13845 Dec 1, 2012
KiMare wrote:
Lies belie your cause. By the way, would marriage just be for 'two' people still?
It's not a lie. Allowing same sex couples equal protection of the law to marry is just that, equal protection.

Why is it that so many people opposed to marriage equality can't count? Allowing two same sex persons the right to marry is still a marriage of two persons. To seek a marriage of three or more is to seek inherently GREATER, not equal, protection of the law.

To rely on an irrelevant argument of a slippery slope to polygamy, which has long been settled as a matter of law, belies your underlying lack of rational argument against marriage equality.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#13846 Dec 1, 2012
<quoted text>
But... she didn't "have sex" with any man. She was raped. She is a victim. And he is a criminal. Should he not be stoned to death?
Instead he is GRANTED this woman whom he has hurt, humiliated, tortored, scared... and can do it over and over and over again as much as he wants and no one will care.
Aww.. the old testament.. where criminals were killed, women were virtuous, rapists were rewarded with the woman of thier choice and God was RIGHT.......... wait a minute...
It's WRONG Patty!
<quoted text>
The problem is that you think it's okay.
The problem is that you think "God's laws" are ALWAYS right, when this is one example of a law that is CLEARLY WRONG.
I do think God's laws are right.
then, now and always.

if you don't understand it, that is YOUR problem, not mine.
God is always right.
just because you don't like what God says, doesn't make it wrong.
except in your personal thoughts.
you didn't create God, He created you.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#13847 Dec 1, 2012
<quoted text>
Don't be so naive, Patty.
It might put you in danger one day.
then by all means do some research in this area and surprise yourself.

Religionthebigli e

“saved From jesus”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#13848 Dec 1, 2012
lides wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem to be confused. You see, this is about state marriage, which is to say legal marriage. GOOD NEWS! Allowing marriage equality for same sex couples in no way affects religious marriage!
Oh, by the way, we are all made in his image (including homosexuals). Ironically, the founders also believed that all men are created equal.
You really are a hypocrite.
The whole thing about marriage and gay rights(of any kind) is just smoke and mirrors. Her real motive for gays is to either change who they are, or die and go to hell. The fact that she supports Uganda if/when they start killing gays, then laughed about sending American gay people there when the killings start shows the real motive. Her evangelical partners in crime are the ones who went to Uganda, used their perverted version of christianity and planted the seeds of evil in the first place. Death and destruction are the ultimate goal.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#13849 Dec 1, 2012
<quoted text>
The point here, Patty is that you claim you do God's work in ways other than arguing with homosexuals day in and day out yet you refuse to share with us how you do that.
Liar.
ok, if you are bent on being a hardhead and wish to continue calling me patty when i have told you numerous times SHE IS NOT HERE, and I AM NOT HER. Then i intend to start refering to you as fruityfly.
because i think when you get a sense of how it feels to be called by a name you are not, then you might stop disrespecting me.

to address your statement about me devuldging private information of where i do God's work, should be something you already know the answer to. NO WAY would i devuldge private info of any nature to you, especially after what you devil hounds tried to do to pattiecake.

whats the speed of dumb?

Religionthebigli e

“saved From jesus”

Location hidden

#13850 Dec 1, 2012
lides wrote:
<quoted text>
One question, what if you get to the end of your life, walk towards the bright light, and find out you were wrong? Given the way you are living your life, not turning the other cheek, not forgiving others, and passing judgment at every turn, perhaps you might want to hope another religion is the answer and that God is merciful. You certainly don't seem to be doing well following your religion.
It looks as though Satan jumped in when she was being "re-born". That's not the holy spirit she's filled with. That's demon possession. Satan laughs. Ha ha ha ha ha
ROCCO

Twentynine Palms, CA

#13851 Dec 1, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
now what is fair for the goose is fair for the gander don't cha know!
so if you continue to call me a sow, i will choose a befitting name for you, perhaps, jackass.
Knock yourself out, evil insolent sow.

And make Anna a proud mama, Patty.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#13852 Dec 1, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
People of faith believe that.
Rational people know that's absurd.
<quoted text>
Do the aborted go to hell?
If not, there is a way into heaven other than accepting Jesus.
your hostility toward the concept of 'faith' says much about you.

you have a Robert Blake outlook on life.

sour.

and no the aborted innocent child goes back to heaven.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#13853 Dec 1, 2012
Peace-Love-Happiness wrote:
<quoted text>
Daniel Bomberg wrote in the Hebrew language. We were talking about English versions.
Catch up.
and i went on further with it

the second edition was prepared by Jacob ben Chayyim and published by Bomberg. The text of ben Chayyim was adopted in the MOST subsequent Hebrew bibles, INCLUDING THOSE USED BY THE KING JAMES TRANSLATORS.

Religionthebigli e

“saved From jesus”

Location hidden

#13854 Dec 1, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
likewise, everyone knows on topix that same sex is offensive to God according to the bible but that doesn't stop you from continuing to beat others over their head with your anti-christ agenda to legalize ssm.
the pro-gays are here beating people over the head everyday pushing that agenda.
so what is fair for the goose is fair for the gander to.
It is called SPIRITUAL WARFARE.
The spiritual warfare is within yourself. You keep claiming to be a follower of the christian faith, but you can't help being evil.

Your war is in your own mind.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#13855 Dec 1, 2012
<quoted text>
Stalking requires people to seek information that is not readily available in public sources. I don't seem to remember seeking out information like that, do you?
you don't? well then tell me please, if you didn't seek out information that is not published in any public records, how is it you and lesbo came up with stuff like EX husands name? Her living in TN? or a pastors name? or what kind of dog she has? or stuff about her family?

i think you would do well to stop denying what you did, and just drop it. The more you deny what is out there on topix posts for anyone to read, the more you damage yourself.

i read your posts where you threatened to 'expose' more of your gossipy tidbits if she didn't 'go away'.

thats what ticked me off and gave me cause to jump on here and call you people out for who you are, hounds from hell.

Religionthebigli e

“saved From jesus”

Location hidden

#13856 Dec 1, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
your hostility toward the concept of 'faith' says much about you.
you have a Robert Blake outlook on life.
sour.
and no the aborted innocent child goes back to heaven.
What was that you said about watching too much TV?

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#13857 Dec 1, 2012
<quoted text>
The point is, our Constitution says that God does not determine our laws. People choose whether or not they want to follow God in addition to man's laws.
No, the point is, the constitution is mans laws not God's law.
the constitution will not save you.
and the first set of laws to ever be says, YOU SHALL HAVE NO OTHER GODS BEFORE ME.

people choose whether or not they will put God first or the world first.

yes you should obey the laws of the land, certainly but not when they conflict with that which is in conflict to the Creator God.
if something is immoral and wrong you must decide whom you will serve. God or man.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Spectrum Cafe (Dec '07) 11 min Frankie Rizzo 26,530
News This Thanksgiving, I'm thankful for being born gay 23 min Wondering 48
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 55 min Tre H 14,211
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 2 hr lado 57,976
News Gay teacher fired by South Coast Baptist Colleg... 3 hr Wondering 6
News Ten Commandments judge faces runoff in Alabama ... 4 hr Sammi 206
News Roy Moore accuser says she was not paid to tell... 4 hr Trump is a joke 28
Roy Moore.....Just Another Hypocrite 6 hr Frankie Rizzo 112
More from around the web