So, What Is It That The Anti-Gay Grou...

So, What Is It That The Anti-Gay Groups Actually Fear?

There are 18009 comments on the lezgetreal.com story from Aug 17, 2012, titled So, What Is It That The Anti-Gay Groups Actually Fear?. In it, lezgetreal.com reports that:

What makes hate, well, hate? Given that today is something of a quiet news day, it may be nice to give ourselves a breather and think about some things.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at lezgetreal.com.

“No Headline available”

Since: Jan 08

Defiance, Ohio

#13817 Dec 1, 2012
United in faith wrote:
now what is fair for the goose is fair for the gander don't cha know!
so if you continue to call me a sow, i will choose a befitting name for you, perhaps, jackass.
Not so good at turning the other cheek either, are you?

My, there seem to be a wide variety of Biblical instructions you have difficulty following. It appears you are not such a devout follower of Christ as you would have us believe.

“O'si yo!”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#13818 Dec 1, 2012
Fa-Foxy wrote:
<quoted text>
Since Americans who are Hindus or Buddhists or atheists do not believe in the God of the bible, should they be prohibited from being allowed to marry ? If God ordained marriage, how can you allow people who say they don't believe in Him to be married ?
of course not! Buddah, Hindu, or atheists has nothing to do with the design of marriage by God.
makes no difference what race or creed you are, God says it is only right between One MAN and one WOMAN.
male and female.

Religionthebigli e

“saved From jesus”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#13819 Dec 1, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
now what is fair for the goose is fair for the gander don't cha know!
so if you continue to call me a sow, i will choose a befitting name for you, perhaps, jackass.
Yeah, because your bible says that vengeance is YOURS.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#13820 Dec 1, 2012
lides wrote:
<quoted text>
The answer to all of the above are yes, and according to the 14th Amendment that means they are entitled to equal protection of the laws.
Thanks for pointing out that you were a tool, by the way. That was a nice touch.
Don't you mean special protection?

Smirk.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#13821 Dec 1, 2012
Peace-Love-Happiness wrote:
<quoted text>
You are not the one who decides whether or not I'm a Christian.
My church doesn't throw the OT out in the garbage. We study it; the OT is history, and is important to understand how we got the NT. But any Christian who *follows* both testaments, in full, are trying to be both Christian and Jewish. I don't know...what would you call that? Chewish?
what would you call it? THE BODY OF CHRIST.
THE FAMILY OF GOD which consist of both Jew and gentile (Christian)

If the OT was good enough for Jesus to teach from and promote as the ultimate law of God, to be observed, then it is good enough for us today.

Jesus did not just die for the Christains PLH
He was a JEWISH MESSIAH who died for ALL mankind.
and when a Jew comes to faith in Christ, he or she doesn't toss their jewish faith of tradition and law in the garbage can.
they embrace both.
God told the Israelites to be a light unto the gentiles, an example of how we are suppose to be.

and you are right i have no right to say what your hearts condition with God is, but i do have a right to discern the spirit and fruit you bear with me and others on here.
telling folks same sex is ok with God is NOT a Christian thing to do.

“No Headline available”

Defiance, Ohio

#13822 Dec 1, 2012
United in faith wrote:
of course not! Buddah, Hindu, or atheists has nothing to do with the design of marriage by God.
makes no difference what race or creed you are, God says it is only right between One MAN and one WOMAN.
male and female.
You seem to be confused. You see, this is about state marriage, which is to say legal marriage. GOOD NEWS! Allowing marriage equality for same sex couples in no way affects religious marriage!

Oh, by the way, we are all made in his image (including homosexuals). Ironically, the founders also believed that all men are created equal.

You really are a hypocrite.

“No Headline available”

Defiance, Ohio

#13823 Dec 1, 2012
KiMare wrote:
Don't you mean special protection?
Smirk.
Nope, just equal.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#13824 Dec 1, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
male and female.
Yawn...until you can prove that your god is real and you can prove that your god is the one true god and bigger, badder and more important than all the other gods...you're just boring everyone.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#13825 Dec 1, 2012
<quoted text>
It's a Christian's duty to share the Word. What you do is bark at strangers on the internet until they get a headache.
Everyone on this forum already knows what you say the Bible says. You've done your job. Anything you say after that, is "beating them over the head".
likewise, everyone knows on topix that same sex is offensive to God according to the bible but that doesn't stop you from continuing to beat others over their head with your anti-christ agenda to legalize ssm.

the pro-gays are here beating people over the head everyday pushing that agenda.
so what is fair for the goose is fair for the gander to.
It is called SPIRITUAL WARFARE.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#13826 Dec 1, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
what would you call it? THE BODY OF CHRIST.
THE FAMILY OF GOD which consist of both Jew and gentile (Christian)
If the OT was good enough for Jesus to teach from and promote as the ultimate law of God, to be observed, then it is good enough for us today.
So, Patty, you think we should be stoning adulterers to death as the OT commands?

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#13827 Dec 1, 2012
<quoted text>
You only have a sense of humor when it's convenient for you. lol
you think i was being humorous about Jesus being the savior of the world?

PLH if your hope is not in Him and Him alone, and you are looking for the world or the government to make it all better, then you are in for a sad awakening.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#13828 Dec 1, 2012
Happy Lesbo wrote:
Happy Lesbo wrote:.. pretty sure my source in RS told me she has a tsi shu dog ..
<quoted text>
.. yep, I was wrong. You have a Maltipoo ..
ERRRRROR! i do not.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#13829 Dec 1, 2012
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. how do you justify your evil, immoral behavior ??..
you need help controlling yours? has your stalking gotten the best of you?

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#13830 Dec 1, 2012
<quoted text>
Being a fundamentalist can be considered a "risky" or "harmful" behavior.
on the contrary, being a LUKEWARM christian can be fatal.

“No Headline available”

Defiance, Ohio

#13831 Dec 1, 2012
United in faith wrote:
you think i was being humorous about Jesus being the savior of the world?
PLH if your hope is not in Him and Him alone, and you are looking for the world or the government to make it all better, then you are in for a sad awakening.
Unless, of course, it is YOU who have chosen poorly.

How many religions claim to be the one true religion?

How many religions have you studied?

And, just for fun, how many faiths have you worshipped over the course of your life?

“Educating the uneducated”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#13832 Dec 1, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
i am TIRED of responding to all these off the wall, moeronic posts that bounce from one insanity to another.
all you want to do is insult and argue.
nothing said to you matters.
after awhile your posts all sound the same. BORING.
Good, go back to your "back to back" sex and leave us alone.

Religionthebigli e

“saved From jesus”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#13833 Dec 1, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha Ha Ha! i needed a good laugh and you were quick to provide it.
did you say you were 'Informed? detailed? and correct?'
while calling me
insolent, ignorant and a stupid inculcated sow?
and i thought gays were suppose to be jolly all the time.
what you are is UNinformed.
the truth offends you.
what you are is SCATTERED, not detailed.
and correct? OOOOH shucks no! correct has a moral connect to it.
you are as wrong as the ocean is deep.
and FYI, you can butcher up a sow and make baccon.
jackasses don't even make good glue.
You condone the butchering of pigs?

Montreal

#13834 Dec 1, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
the fact you believe that shows just how truly mentally challenged you really are.
i don't have to defend the word of God. It defends itself
if you want to live in sin..........knock yourself out.
if hell is your desire, then by all means......GO!
I am tired of these boring posts.
you are not interested in maturely debating the issue.
you just want to be hateful and insultive.
i have no time for such nonscense.
What does your comment have to do with the fact that different editions and versions means that they are DIFFERENT versions and editions?

Patricia Hadley, you're going more loony than usual.

Montreal

#13835 Dec 1, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
The first link is verifying the basis of evolution. It just happens to also logically show the defectiveness of homosexuality.
Couldn't look up the second? Was it too difficult to verify?
I put in 'webmed anal sex', there it was;
http://www.webmd.com/sex/anal-sex-health-conc...
What a idiot.
Oh look, you're proving that sex in general has risks!
Big whoop!
The only thing you've ever been able to back up is that there are risks to sexual behaviours, nothing else.

Give us one single source in which a professional states that homosexuality goes against evolution.
I've asked for this proof many times now and the fact that you continue to refuse to give a source shows us that you have no source.
See, if homosexuality did indeed go against evolution, then there would be at least one person saying those exact words.

You've yet to provide prove, therefore we can safely say that it's only your opinion and that you have no credibility.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#13836 Dec 1, 2012
RatherBeInMissouri wrote:
<quoted text>
If you think the "natural use" of a woman is sexual, you are not only naive, but seriously underestimating the human condition. We all have a purpose and identity beyond breeding.
The only "use" one person has for another is companionship, support and mutual friendship. "Abandoning" this "use" would be to disrespect, ignore and abuse. There's nothing sexual about that. YOU think about that.
Lust is not purely sexual. Lust is an undeniable, sometimes uncontrollable desire for anything providing physical pleasure. Drugs, alcohol, food, sex, violence, they're all lusted after by human beings. Therefore your claim of lust being sexual in nature in the above scripture is once again, WRONG. It could be anything.
Men with men doing what is shameful also doesn't suggest anything sexual. Men with men, simply means more than one man together, in a group. Doing what is shameful.... How can you deduce that that means sex? First of all, nowhere previously in the Bible does it suggest that homosexual sex in wrong in and of itself. Second, MANY MANY things are shameful and can be done together by a group of men. Getting drunk, raping and abusing women, each other, and/or children, torturing animals, blaspheming God, cheating on spouses, the list goes on and on.
if you don't know that paul was teaching on homosexuality in the OT,, then you have a serious problem wherein you lack the compacity to absorb biblical truth.

Romans chapter one is all about sexual immorality.
it begins with verse 20 telling you that THE WAY THINGS WERE MADE BY GOD are clearly seen. THE DESIGN.
verse 21 tells you they became foolish in their hearts by no longer knowing God as they should.
verse 22 they professed (just like you are doing on topix) to be wise but became fools.
verse 23 they changed the glory of the incorruptable God into an image made like corruptable man
verse 24 so God gave them over to their UNcleanness and LUSTS of their hearts.

do you know what LUST means? it is a sexual desire for something you should not have.

verse 25 they exchanged the truth of God for the lie.
(like you have done, by believing same sex is ok when God
says it is not)

do you know what VILE PASSIONS are?

God gave them over to them, let them choose to be immoral so He could distroy them.

if women left the natural use for what is against nature.
what do you thing that means? what would be against nature?
and then LIKEWISE, ALSO the men left the natural use of the woman, burned in their lusts ONE FOR ANOTHER, MEN WITH MEN,
thats sexual activity.
burning in their lusts one for another.
men with men

thats sexual.

for you to say otherwise is S.T.U.P.I.D of you.
Paul was teaching them about what happened in the OT when God distroyed sodom and gomorrah

go talk to a bible teacher.
or preacher.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 2 min Frankie Rizzo 14,973
The gay cafe for GLBT, friends and family (Oct '09) 3 min Gator 68,801
News GOP day one in Cleveland: No unisex bathrooms 3 min WasteWater 101
News All gay and bisexual men should get meningitis ... 9 min Mark Mark 8
Maybe god is gay! (Dec '09) 23 min June VanDerMark 10,988
Afternoon Delight Cafe 25 min Rudy 3
News Orlando massacre spurs fear, solidarity among L... 44 min Abdul Muhaimin 610
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 2 hr Frankie Rizzo 38,643
More from around the web