So, What Is It That The Anti-Gay Grou...

So, What Is It That The Anti-Gay Groups Actually Fear?

There are 18015 comments on the lezgetreal.com story from Aug 17, 2012, titled So, What Is It That The Anti-Gay Groups Actually Fear?. In it, lezgetreal.com reports that:

What makes hate, well, hate? Given that today is something of a quiet news day, it may be nice to give ourselves a breather and think about some things.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at lezgetreal.com.

“Free to buy cake”

Since: Jul 07

wherever I like.

#13793 Dec 1, 2012
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:

Moreover, duplicate genders do not need the same protections and rights that children and mothers who primarily care-take do.
Quit trying to take advantage of these women and children. Man up!!!
Marriage (and marriage equality) have nothing to do with protective rights for women and children.

Again, your use of this particular arguments is lame and tedious.

But you already knew that, troll doll.

Sit and Spin, Mangina Man

Since: Jul 12

Daytona Beach, FL

#13794 Dec 1, 2012
RatherBeInMissouri wrote:
<quoted text>
You do the same, Patty. how many times have you bashed me and called me a hater of God, not a Christian, and evil and demonic, simply for stating MY Christian beliefs.
Let he without sin....
I'm sure you know the rest. ;)
When it comes to freedom of speech and religion, Patty thinks it only applies to her. The rest of us are supposedly out of luck.

“Free to buy cake”

wherever I like.

#13795 Dec 1, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are going to be on a debate site, it is your job to have simple common sense.
Moreover, you lie. No one has provided more validation than I have. You have provided none.
SERIOUSLY?????
I mean S E R I O U S L Y ????

You've had your cl1tty busted for months because you tout all these "facts", and yet you've NEVER provided anything to support your "facts".

1. You have provided no facts, only opinions.
2. You have NO common sense, only verbal ejaculations.
3. You're so delusion that you wouldn't recognize the truth if it bit you on your non-functional vagina.
4. The only thing that you have validated is your lunacy.
5. "Traditional Marriage" has always been, and will always be, your benchmark.
6. Marriage equality is right around the corner. You'll never like it, but it will be a reality. When it happens, the sky isn't going to fall. You'll likely have a stroke, but that's your reality, not ours.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#13796 Dec 1, 2012
1. Homosexuality continues to exist for the same reason that numerous other genetic mutations continue to exist. The fact that you ask that question shows your ignorance about the subject.

2. It has been suggested and debunked that homosexuality controls population for a number of reasons. There never has been a need for evolution ever to take millions of years to evolve a protection from over-population. Wars and disease have intervened far faster. Look it up.

3. The focus of evolution is not 'maximizing resources'. You give evolution a green brain when it does not even have a brain. Again you show your ignorance.

"Mating Success : Darwin was impressed by the fact that qualities of sexual attractiveness were often the reverse of qualities leading to individual survival. He thought that gaining a higher chance to win mates was worth the risk conferred by such characters. Bright colors, long tails, plumes, antlers and horns threaten the survival of the animal but they also give them an advantage in fighting other males or attracting females."

http://darwiniana.org/evolution.htm
KiMare

Location hidden

Reply »
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
5 hrs ago

Judged:
[Spam]

4. Mating behavior as a priority is not 'moot', it is primary. It is the singular doorway for mutations to succeed or fail.

"Natural Selection : For natural selection to occur, two requirements are essential:(1) There must be heritable variation for some trait. Examples: beak size, color pattern, thickness of skin, fleetness.(2) There must be differential survival and reproduction associated with the possession of that trait. Unless both these requirements are met, adaptation by natural selection cannot occur."

As I stated, homosexuality fails on the second point, the desire to reproduce. You confuse a logical/emotional choice to procreate with a inherent desire to procreate (the lack of which constitutes a severe defect).

Moreover, you attribute a moral aspect ("worse") to a physical condition. Homosexuality and a physical inability to procreate are not moral choices.

Location hidden

#13797 Dec 1, 2012
5. I didn't distinguish orientation in regards to anal sex. I simply stated it is inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning.

"Is Anal Sex Safe?
Anal sex has a number of health risks. Anal intercourse is the riskiest form of sexual activity for several reasons, including the following:
The anus lacks the natural lubrication the vagina has. Penetration can tear the tissue inside the anus, allowing bacteria and viruses to enter the bloodstream... Studies have suggested that anal exposure to HIV poses 30 times more risk for the receptive partner than vaginal exposure...
The tissue inside the anus is not as well protected as the skin outside theanus.Our external tissue has layers of dead cells that serve as a protective barrier against infection. The tissue inside the anus does not have this natural protection...
The anus was designed to hold in feces. The anus is surrounded with a ring-like muscle, called the anal sphincter, which tightens after we defecate. When the muscle is tight, anal penetration can be painful and difficult. Repetitive anal sex may lead to weakening of the anal sphincter, making it difficult to hold in feces until you can get to the toilet. However, Kegel exercises to strengthen the sphincter may help prevent this problem or correct it.
The anus is full of bacteria. Even if both partners do not have a sexually-transmitted infection or disease, bacteria normally in the anus can potentially infect the giving partner. Practicing vaginal sex after anal sex can also lead to vaginal and urinary tract infections.
Anal sex can carry other risks as well. Oral contact with the anus can put both partners at risk for hepatitis, herpes, HPV, and other infections. For heterosexual couples, pregnancy can occur if semen is deposited near the opening to the vagina.
Even though serious injury from anal sex is not common, it can occur. Bleeding after anal sex could be due to a hemorrhoid or tear, or something more serious such as a perforation (hole) in the colon. This is a dangerous problem that requires immediate medical attention. Treatment involves a hospital stay, surgery, and antibiotics to prevent infection.
The only way to completely avoid anal sex risks is to abstain from anal sex. If you engage in anal sex, it is always important to use a condom to protect against the spread of infections and diseases."

http://www.webmd.com/sex/anal-sex-health-conc ...

6. Are you serious about equating the internet to the void of ss 'marriage' in all of human history???

Computers did not exist fifty years ago. We are talking about thousands of years of homosexuals existing RIGHT NEXT TO MARRIAGE the entire time! The fact that it has consistently failed to spread is only confirmed by the fact that the internet has EXPLODED in the context of a TEENAGERS life! You only expose how profound it is that ss 'marriage' has failed.

You gave your opinion about evolution and me. I gave you verified facts with simple common sense.

I don't post distortions or lies. It is a fatal failure for you to assume otherwise.

:-)

Location hidden

#13798 Dec 1, 2012
1. Homosexuality continues to exist for the same reason that numerous other genetic mutations continue to exist. The fact that you ask that question shows your ignorance about the subject.

2. It has been suggested and debunked that homosexuality controls population for a number of reasons. There never has been a need for evolution ever to take millions of years to evolve a protection from over-population. Wars and disease have intervened far faster. Look it up.

3. The focus of evolution is not 'maximizing resources'. You give evolution a green brain when it does not even have a brain. Again you show your ignorance.

"Mating Success : Darwin was impressed by the fact that qualities of sexual attractiveness were often the reverse of qualities leading to individual survival. He thought that gaining a higher chance to win mates was worth the risk conferred by such characters. Bright colors, long tails, plumes, antlers and horns threaten the survival of the animal but they also give them an advantage in fighting other males or attracting females."

4. Mating behavior as a priority is not 'moot', it is primary. It is the singular doorway for mutations to succeed or fail.

"Natural Selection : For natural selection to occur, two requirements are essential:(1) There must be heritable variation for some trait. Examples: beak size, color pattern, thickness of skin, fleetness.(2) There must be differential survival and reproduction associated with the possession of that trait. Unless both these requirements are met, adaptation by natural selection cannot occur."

As I stated, homosexuality fails on the second point, the desire to reproduce. You confuse a logical/emotional choice to procreate with a inherent desire to procreate (the lack of which constitutes a severe defect).

Moreover, you attribute a moral aspect ("worse") to a physical condition. Homosexuality and a physical inability to procreate are not moral choices.

5. I didn't distinguish orientation in regards to anal sex. I simply stated it is inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning.

"Is Anal Sex Safe?
Anal sex has a number of health risks. Anal intercourse is the riskiest form of sexual activity for several reasons, including the following:..
The only way to completely avoid anal sex risks is to abstain from anal sex. If you engage in anal sex, it is always important to use a condom to protect against the spread of infections and diseases."

“Free to buy cake”

wherever I like.

#13799 Dec 1, 2012
Troll on a roll with copy and paste.
Kimares Inner Lesbian

Elkhorn, WI

#13800 Dec 1, 2012
My "outer heterosexual", Kimare:

http://boobsandbooks.com/wp-content/uploads/2...

“Educating the uneducated”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#13801 Dec 1, 2012
KiMare wrote:
"Is Anal Sex Safe?
Anal sex has a number of health risks. Anal intercourse is the riskiest form of sexual activity for several reasons, including the following:..
The first link doesn't mention homosexuality. Nor does it mention that different aspects of human sexuality are against evolution.
The second link is a dead end, a 404 error is displayed.
In other words:
-Kmart has yet to provide a source which is credible and professional in which they describe homosexuality as being against evolution
-Kmart's sources are, at many times, dead links
-Kmart has yet to prove any of it's points

Kmart, we know you are a senial, old, uneducated, and self-proclaimed "monster mutation." Just because you hate yourself and everyone else, doesn't mean everyone is lying but you. The fact that you can't provide any proof for your claims PROVES that you are lying and are flat out wrong.

See, if I claim that only the 3-banded armadillo can curl up into a complete ball, I can back myself up:
http://armadillo-online.org/facts.html

Whereas you are telling us that elephants can fly, then you expect us to stare into the sky for hours on end to prove you wrong.
It's common sense, basic sense even, that when you make a claim, especially a controversial one, you must have proof to back the claims up. Otherwise, it's just uneducated opinion. You only have uneducated opinions.

“O'si yo!”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#13802 Dec 1, 2012
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
Was he talking about sexuality in regards to the dead seas scrolls? No, he wasn't.
Why don't you respond to his post with something related to the subject he brought up?
i am TIRED of responding to all these off the wall, moeronic posts that bounce from one insanity to another.
all you want to do is insult and argue.
nothing said to you matters.
after awhile your posts all sound the same. BORING.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#13803 Dec 1, 2012
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
The point of different versions and editions is that they are different. They don't all say the same thing, Patty.
Fun fact: did you know King James was an extremely flamboyant gay man?
the fact you believe that shows just how truly mentally challenged you really are.

i don't have to defend the word of God. It defends itself
if you want to live in sin..........knock yourself out.
if hell is your desire, then by all means......GO!

I am tired of these boring posts.
you are not interested in maturely debating the issue.
you just want to be hateful and insultive.
i have no time for such nonscense.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#13804 Dec 1, 2012
Religionthebiglie wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you have some death rallies in your church to celebrate genocide in Uganda?
it is people like yourself that cause us to think that idea might not be such a bad thing after all.

you harp on things like an old nag.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#13805 Dec 1, 2012
Religionthebiglie wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you having a stroke?
you'd cause someone to have a stroke.

“No Headline available”

Since: Jan 08

Defiance, Ohio

#13806 Dec 1, 2012
KiMare wrote:
1. Homosexuality continues to exist for the same reason that numerous other genetic mutations continue to exist. <Remainder truncated due to lack of interest>
KiMare, are homosexuals people, yes or no?

“No Headline available”

Since: Jan 08

Defiance, Ohio

#13807 Dec 1, 2012
United in faith wrote:
the fact you believe that shows just how truly mentally challenged you really are.
Wait, you are accusing someone else of being mentally challenged? You believe anything that the Bible says, unthinkingly and without question. Well, at least the parts of the Bible that you don't find too personally challenging to comply with. Peace, love and forgiveness are obviously too difficult for your to comply with.

You are a judgmental hypocrite.

Location hidden

#13808 Dec 1, 2012
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
The first link doesn't mention homosexuality. Nor does it mention that different aspects of human sexuality are against evolution.
The second link is a dead end, a 404 error is displayed.
In other words:
-Kmart has yet to provide a source which is credible and professional in which they describe homosexuality as being against evolution
-Kmart's sources are, at many times, dead links
-Kmart has yet to prove any of it's points
Kmart, we know you are a senial, old, uneducated, and self-proclaimed "monster mutation." Just because you hate yourself and everyone else, doesn't mean everyone is lying but you. The fact that you can't provide any proof for your claims PROVES that you are lying and are flat out wrong.
See, if I claim that only the 3-banded armadillo can curl up into a complete ball, I can back myself up:
http://armadillo-online.org/facts.html
Whereas you are telling us that elephants can fly, then you expect us to stare into the sky for hours on end to prove you wrong.
It's common sense, basic sense even, that when you make a claim, especially a controversial one, you must have proof to back the claims up. Otherwise, it's just uneducated opinion. You only have uneducated opinions.
The first link is verifying the basis of evolution. It just happens to also logically show the defectiveness of homosexuality.

Couldn't look up the second? Was it too difficult to verify?

I put in 'webmed anal sex', there it was;

http://www.webmd.com/sex/anal-sex-health-conc...

What a idiot.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#13809 Dec 1, 2012
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
But, of course, you and I, and everyone else know that isn't what is going to happen, UIF, because gay marriages are spreading across the western world in that more and more places are making them legal. While that is happening, with now over 50% of the American public in favor of SSM, and the courts having to follow your constitution, Americans will legalize it right across the country. They couldn't keep standing up to the world and looking it in the face if they didn't. Americans want to be leaders, not followers, and in this topic they have been very behind, but are following.
is that how you live your life?
you look around and see pedophiles, rapists, murderers, theives, and all kinds of sexual immorality going on and you tell yourself
"ah well that is just how the world is, so that must mean its not a bad thing, and i should welcome it and accept it as normal and ok".

is that why you are so accepting of sexual immorality besides the fact you have no faith in God?
do you think because something exists therefore that makes it normal and right?

sure same sex is a reality.
sure the legalization of it is on the horizon.
but that in NO way means it is normal and right.
and it certainly does not mean I or anyone else must accept it as right.

will you ever respect that?

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#13810 Dec 1, 2012
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually there is a town in Pennsylvania named Intercourse, UIF, and it is right smack in the middle of Amish country - very religious people those.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intercourse,_Pen...
thats not a good name for a town.
Ha ha ha.
but a comical story.

“saved From jesus”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#13811 Dec 1, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
it is people like yourself that cause us to think that idea might not be such a bad thing after all.
you harp on things like an old nag.
It's your evil. Own it.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#13812 Dec 1, 2012
ROCCO wrote:
<quoted text>
From time to time, yes. Just attended a wonderful gay pride parade a couple of weeks ago!
Thanks for the concern, you insolent, ignorant, stupid brainwashed sow.
And evil to boot.
now what is fair for the goose is fair for the gander don't cha know!
so if you continue to call me a sow, i will choose a befitting name for you, perhaps, jackass.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Homosexuality and the Bible (Aug '11) 3 min Belle Sexton 34,817
News Kentucky clerk seeks Supreme Court help to deny... 7 min Rainbow Kid 12
News Same-sex marriage fight turns to clerk who refu... 15 min Frankie Rizzo 2,944
News Standoff over gay marriage licenses wears on, d... 16 min Belle Sexton 13
News Is Polygamy the Next Gay Marriage? (Sep '14) 17 min Frankie Rizzo 8,769
News Venice mayor says no gay pride parade in my cit... 19 min Belle Sexton 8
News Portland, Oregon, Catholic school changes gay h... 21 min Belle Sexton 6
News Court: Baker who refused gay wedding cake can't... 34 min WasteWater 1,050
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 1 hr Gary 25,626
News 4 GOP candidates sign anti-gay marriage pledge 4 hr LeDuped 197
More from around the web