So, What Is It That The Anti-Gay Grou...

So, What Is It That The Anti-Gay Groups Actually Fear?

There are 18008 comments on the lezgetreal.com story from Aug 17, 2012, titled So, What Is It That The Anti-Gay Groups Actually Fear?. In it, lezgetreal.com reports that:

What makes hate, well, hate? Given that today is something of a quiet news day, it may be nice to give ourselves a breather and think about some things.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at lezgetreal.com.

“Game Over”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#13778 Dec 1, 2012
homosexuality if EVIL wrote:
<quoted text>.. Ye, we will not let Incest Lesbo use or upset you. Our heart is true, our kindness speaks volumes about who we are. No, we did not seek information, it came to us ..
.. you and I both know the damage you have done to people in your life, the evil perpetrated. Short of being institutionalized or imprisioned, nothing will stop you ..you have harmed your brother, harmed his child, which is also yours and you have harmed your dad with your lies
.. it's nearly impossible for an individual with a Personality Disorder to change, so you need to do the gay thing and be gone. We've now experienced our first encounter with your insanity and even our background in psychology isn't much help. We need to just keep all children away from you ..
Come on wittle boi. That closet door is only inches thick.

Push, push. You can do it. Come on out and be a big boi. A BIG boi. You can do it.

Take my hand and we'll say together, "I'M GAY".

:~D

“Educating the uneducated”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#13779 Dec 1, 2012
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Most likely homosexuality is largely a genetic condition.
What condemns homosexuality severely is that it flies directly in the face of the very focus of evolution, survival of the fittest.
The only thing worse than homosexuality, is not just the lack of desire, but an inability to procreate.
There is no moral implication of this condition, mutation is something virtually every human experiences.
...your denial of a genetic defect becomes dangerous.
To pretend homosexuality is not a defect requires you to not only defend every consequence of it, but to also demand that everyone else accept and even encourage harmful behavior.:-)
<quoted text>
Facts are 'bigotry'? Really.
Please, prove one sentence I wrote above is not a fact.
I assert your post shows you are ignorant and a bigot.
You prove it.
Smirk.
It's your job, as the one making the claims, to prove that they are facts. You've failed to provide credible sources almost every single time someone asked for them. So far, the evidence piles up against you, saying you are making things up and claiming your simple, personal opinions are fact.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#13780 Dec 1, 2012
RatherBeInMissouri wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong. Most children want parents that WANT and CARE for them, regardless of biology. Especially considering young children don't even know what BIOLOGY IS!
<quoted text>
Wrong. MOST children have bio parents by accident that either don't give a shyte about them or didn't want them in the first place. Parenting takes more than biology. It takes heart, care, concern, empathy and desire to be a parent... something MANY bio parents lack.
<quoted text>
To date... there have been very few studies regarding this. There will be more. Stay tuned. Besides which, positive male and female role models is what is important, which most children have, regardless of biology.
<quoted text>
And you are just as well aware as I am, that this study does NOT measure what you claim it does and does nothing to discredit gay parents. PERIOD.
<quoted text>
LACK of something does not equate to DEPRIVATION of something. A child with loving parents and positive role models of both genders is just that. Nothing more and nothing less. There are far worse things that could happen to a child than having gay parents. Lacking a parent of one gender does not equate to harm. HARM equates to harm which happens SOOOOO often with children with parents of both genders. Biology does not make family. LOVE makes family.
This is even better (worse?)!

1. If children just want couples who care, they would choose grandparents. Certainly not redumbant genders.

2. "Most biological parents don't give a shyt" about their kids??? Unbelievably blonde.

3. It is very clear who 'misrepresents' information. You knowingly promoted biased studies until a valid one came out. Now YOU are qualified to judge it? Solid hypocrisy...

4. You equate 'lack'(never possessing something) with 'deprivation'(the absence of a appropriate possession).

Millions of years of evolution have assigned and mother and father to children WITH NO OTHER ALTERNATIVE provided. The deliberate choice to promote a deficient solution for children is deprivation of the worst sort!

First you dumb down marriage, now you are dumbing down family. How sick and how sad. Especially from a female.

:-)

Montreal

#13781 Dec 1, 2012
KiMare wrote:
6. Are you serious about equating the internet to the void of ss 'marriage' in all of human history???
Computers did not exist fifty years ago. We are talking about thousands of years of homosexuals existing RIGHT NEXT TO MARRIAGE the entire time! The fact that it has consistently failed to spread is only confirmed by the fact that the internet has EXPLODED in the context of a TEENAGERS life! You only expose how profound it is that ss 'marriage' has failed.
And black people were never able to marry white people, and vice-versa, until the end of the last century.

What's your point? "Oh look, finally people are getting equal treatment!"

You know what has been around all that time since only recently? Slavery.
KiMare wrote:
You gave your opinion about evolution and me. I gave you verified facts with simple common sense.
You didn't give us verified anything.
The whole issue here is that you have large opinions, but you never give any proof that your opinions are anything but opinions.

“No Headline available”

Since: Jan 08

Defiance, Ohio

#13782 Dec 1, 2012
United in faith wrote:
you are so demonic.
Self portrait? This describes you to a T.

You offer hatred and intolerance, while professing to be Christian. You are a hypocrite, not a true follower of Christ. You make a mockery of your purported religion.

Location hidden

#13783 Dec 1, 2012
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
It's your job, as the one making the claims, to prove that they are facts. You've failed to provide credible sources almost every single time someone asked for them. So far, the evidence piles up against you, saying you are making things up and claiming your simple, personal opinions are fact.
If you are going to be on a debate site, it is your job to have simple common sense.

Moreover, you lie. No one has provided more validation than I have. You have provided none.

Location hidden

#13784 Dec 1, 2012
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
And black people were never able to marry white people, and vice-versa, until the end of the last century.
What's your point? "Oh look, finally people are getting equal treatment!"
You know what has been around all that time since only recently? Slavery.
<quoted text>
You didn't give us verified anything.
The whole issue here is that you have large opinions, but you never give any proof that your opinions are anything but opinions.
Perfect example of your ignorance and lies

I provide two posts with six points, all with validated information, and you list one and lie about the validation.

Moreover, your analogy of black slavery makes no sense.

Slavery, like homosexuality has been around since the beginning of human history. Neither can be equated to the internet let alone to each other.

Just a point of fact. Blacks are not the only race to suffer slavery. In fact, they sold their fellow blacks in the situation you reference.

Smile.

“No Headline available”

Defiance, Ohio

#13785 Dec 1, 2012
KiMare wrote:
Slavery, like homosexuality has been around since the beginning of human history. Neither can be equated to the internet let alone to each other.
Both were classes at one point denied legal rights in this country. The former (black slaves) prompted the congress to pen the 14th Amendment, which mandates states to provide all persons within their jurisdiction equal protection of the laws. The latter are now engaged in a number of court battles to strike laws that bar exactly such equal protection for them to marry.

the reality of the situation is that you can post irrelevant facts about disease transmission (did you realize that sodomy is not exclusively homosexual), etc; but that will never negate the fact that marriage is a protection of the law, homosexuals are people, and the 14th Amendment guarantees equal protection for all in spite of your opinion.
NoQ

Springfield, NJ

#13786 Dec 1, 2012
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>Come on wittle boi. That closet door is only inches thick.

Push, push. You can do it. Come on out and be a big boi. A BIG boi. You can do it.

Take my hand and we'll say together, "I'M GAY".

:~D
That's the problem with you fking Queers, because you're perverted and abnormal, you seem to think everyone could possibly be that way and that you are normal. NOT, you freaks should be in a mental institution. Then maybe you Fa$$ots know that the Ultimate insult is insinuating someone that's normal, is gay, so to insult them really bad, that's what you call them. Doesn't work perverts. Now get back underneath your outhouse and eat dinner. LMFAO

Location hidden

#13787 Dec 1, 2012
KiMare wrote:
lides wrote:
<quoted text>
Both were classes at one point denied legal rights in this country. The former (black slaves) prompted the congress to pen the 14th Amendment, which mandates states to provide all persons within their jurisdiction equal protection of the laws. The latter are now engaged in a number of court battles to strike laws that bar exactly such equal protection for them to marry.
the reality of the situation is that you can post irrelevant facts about disease transmission (did you realize that sodomy is not exclusively homosexual), etc; but that will never negate the fact that marriage is a protection of the law, homosexuals are people, and the 14th Amendment guarantees equal protection for all in spite of your opinion.
Nothing you said addresses what I posted above. Nor does it accurately portray other things I said.

I posted facts about anal sex by medical professionals. I did not nor have ever distinguished the practice between any orientation. You simply lie.

I have not and am not denying anyone legitimate rights. I am confronting the deceitful attempt to impose an imposter relationship on marriage that would divert and diminish rights and benefits of woman and children. Two men don't need the same privileges. Man up and get your own rights!!!

You again fail to address why lies and distortion are necessary for you to protect a supposedly legitimate cause.

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#13788 Dec 1, 2012
KiMare wrote:
You continue your denial with deception and distortion.
The evolutionary mating behavior expressed by the cultural constraint of marriage is exactly opposite the evolutionary defect of homosexuality....
You keep trying to invent new concepts.

In what state or federal marriage law are "evolutionary mating behaviors" addressed? In what dictionary are they even defined?

This is a silly way to try to bring in the procreation argument, and it still does not pass the smell test.

Procreation is NOT required to obtain ANY marriage license, regardless of the genders of those obtaining that license. It isn't relevant now, and won't be in the future, unless ALL non-procreative couples are banned from legally marrying.

I don't see that happening, do you?

The only relevant discussion is whether or not legal marriage supports the successful raising of children, and you already know the answer to that one.

Unless you can prove that the children in general are better off if their parents can't marry, why keep up this irrational line of reasoning?

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#13789 Dec 1, 2012
homosexuality if EVIL wrote:
<quoted text>Your post is further evidence that gays are mentally disordered......
I would think that any person who is irrationally obsessed with getting attention from gay folks has a few disorders of their own.

“No Headline available”

Defiance, Ohio

#13790 Dec 1, 2012
KiMare wrote:
I posted facts about anal sex by medical professionals. I did not nor have ever distinguished the practice between any orientation.
Of course you didn't, because your purpose was not to further the dicussion or debate, but rather to be the inflammatory troll that you are. The reality is that the medical data you provided, while factual, is irrelevant to equal protection under the laws.

It does, however, provide an excellent view into your personal bigotry against homosexuals, particularly when you seemingly fail to comprehend that the practice is not exclusively homosexual.
KiMare wrote:
I have not and am not denying anyone legitimate rights.
So you do think homosexuals should have equal protection of the law to marry? If not, then you are, in point of fact, arguing to deny someone "legitimate" rights. Unless, of course, you feel legal marriage is not "legitimate".
KiMare wrote:
I am confronting the deceitful attempt to impose an imposter relationship on marriage that would divert and diminish rights and benefits of woman and children.
This argument is often made, but NEVER substantiated. Please feel free to offer examples of how allowing same sex marriage would in any way "diminish rights and benefits of woman and children".
KiMare wrote:
Two men don't need the same privileges. Man up and get your own rights!!!
You again fail to address why lies and distortion are necessary for you to protect a supposedly legitimate cause.
The 14th Amendment states that as people, they are entitled to equal protection under the law. You could make an argument to the contrary, just realize that it would be patently unconstitutional.

Montreal

#13791 Dec 1, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are going to be on a debate site, it is your job to have simple common sense.
Moreover, you lie. No one has provided more validation than I have. You have provided none.
Talking about yourself, are we? Everyone here can attest that you have not provided sources for almost every claim you've made.

On a debate site, you can't say pink elephants are rampant in New York, flying all over the place, and expect others to believe you.
Your opinions are just that, you've not given us any proof to take any of your opinions and think of them as facts.

Please, prove me wrong and give us one single credible and professional source in which they say that homosexuality is an evolutionary defect...you can not, for a source like that does not exist. You previously refused to give such a source and the fact that you refuse to back up your arguments prove that they are false and that they are simply your uneducated opinion.

You said yourself that you are an "uneducated old man on the edge of senility." I think all of us have seen, through your posts, that you are not on the edge; you've fallen off quite a long time ago.

Montreal

#13792 Dec 1, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Perfect example of your ignorance and lies
I provide two posts with six points, all with validated information, and you list one and lie about the validation.
Moreover, your analogy of black slavery makes no sense.
Just a point of fact. Blacks are not the only race to suffer slavery. In fact, they sold their fellow blacks in the situation you reference.
Smile.
Slavery was only just recently banned, instead of so long ago.
By your logic, that means that slavery should exist, for slavery co-existed with freedom, but they couldn't attain it until recently.

“It's a bathroom”

Since: Jul 07

Get over it, already

#13793 Dec 1, 2012
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:

Moreover, duplicate genders do not need the same protections and rights that children and mothers who primarily care-take do.
Quit trying to take advantage of these women and children. Man up!!!
Marriage (and marriage equality) have nothing to do with protective rights for women and children.

Again, your use of this particular arguments is lame and tedious.

But you already knew that, troll doll.

Sit and Spin, Mangina Man

Since: Jul 12

Daytona Beach, FL

#13794 Dec 1, 2012
RatherBeInMissouri wrote:
<quoted text>
You do the same, Patty. how many times have you bashed me and called me a hater of God, not a Christian, and evil and demonic, simply for stating MY Christian beliefs.
Let he without sin....
I'm sure you know the rest. ;)
When it comes to freedom of speech and religion, Patty thinks it only applies to her. The rest of us are supposedly out of luck.

“It's a bathroom”

Since: Jul 07

Get over it, already

#13795 Dec 1, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
SERIOUSLY?????
I mean S E R I O U S L Y ????

You've had your cl1tty busted for months because you tout all these "facts", and yet you've NEVER provided anything to support your "facts".

1. You have provided no facts, only opinions.
2. You have NO common sense, only verbal ejaculations.
3. You're so delusion that you wouldn't recognize the truth if it bit you on your non-functional vagina.
4. The only thing that you have validated is your lunacy.
5. "Traditional Marriage" has always been, and will always be, your benchmark.
6. Marriage equality is right around the corner. You'll never like it, but it will be a reality. When it happens, the sky isn't going to fall. You'll likely have a stroke, but that's your reality, not ours.

Location hidden

#13796 Dec 1, 2012
1. Homosexuality continues to exist for the same reason that numerous other genetic mutations continue to exist. The fact that you ask that question shows your ignorance about the subject.

2. It has been suggested and debunked that homosexuality controls population for a number of reasons. There never has been a need for evolution ever to take millions of years to evolve a protection from over-population. Wars and disease have intervened far faster. Look it up.

3. The focus of evolution is not 'maximizing resources'. You give evolution a green brain when it does not even have a brain. Again you show your ignorance.

"Mating Success : Darwin was impressed by the fact that qualities of sexual attractiveness were often the reverse of qualities leading to individual survival. He thought that gaining a higher chance to win mates was worth the risk conferred by such characters. Bright colors, long tails, plumes, antlers and horns threaten the survival of the animal but they also give them an advantage in fighting other males or attracting females."

http://darwiniana.org/evolution.htm
KiMare

Location hidden

Reply »
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
5 hrs ago

Judged:
[Spam]

4. Mating behavior as a priority is not 'moot', it is primary. It is the singular doorway for mutations to succeed or fail.

"Natural Selection : For natural selection to occur, two requirements are essential:(1) There must be heritable variation for some trait. Examples: beak size, color pattern, thickness of skin, fleetness.(2) There must be differential survival and reproduction associated with the possession of that trait. Unless both these requirements are met, adaptation by natural selection cannot occur."

As I stated, homosexuality fails on the second point, the desire to reproduce. You confuse a logical/emotional choice to procreate with a inherent desire to procreate (the lack of which constitutes a severe defect).

Moreover, you attribute a moral aspect ("worse") to a physical condition. Homosexuality and a physical inability to procreate are not moral choices.

Location hidden

#13797 Dec 1, 2012
5. I didn't distinguish orientation in regards to anal sex. I simply stated it is inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning.

"Is Anal Sex Safe?
Anal sex has a number of health risks. Anal intercourse is the riskiest form of sexual activity for several reasons, including the following:
The anus lacks the natural lubrication the vagina has. Penetration can tear the tissue inside the anus, allowing bacteria and viruses to enter the bloodstream... Studies have suggested that anal exposure to HIV poses 30 times more risk for the receptive partner than vaginal exposure...
The tissue inside the anus is not as well protected as the skin outside theanus.Our external tissue has layers of dead cells that serve as a protective barrier against infection. The tissue inside the anus does not have this natural protection...
The anus was designed to hold in feces. The anus is surrounded with a ring-like muscle, called the anal sphincter, which tightens after we defecate. When the muscle is tight, anal penetration can be painful and difficult. Repetitive anal sex may lead to weakening of the anal sphincter, making it difficult to hold in feces until you can get to the toilet. However, Kegel exercises to strengthen the sphincter may help prevent this problem or correct it.
The anus is full of bacteria. Even if both partners do not have a sexually-transmitted infection or disease, bacteria normally in the anus can potentially infect the giving partner. Practicing vaginal sex after anal sex can also lead to vaginal and urinary tract infections.
Anal sex can carry other risks as well. Oral contact with the anus can put both partners at risk for hepatitis, herpes, HPV, and other infections. For heterosexual couples, pregnancy can occur if semen is deposited near the opening to the vagina.
Even though serious injury from anal sex is not common, it can occur. Bleeding after anal sex could be due to a hemorrhoid or tear, or something more serious such as a perforation (hole) in the colon. This is a dangerous problem that requires immediate medical attention. Treatment involves a hospital stay, surgery, and antibiotics to prevent infection.
The only way to completely avoid anal sex risks is to abstain from anal sex. If you engage in anal sex, it is always important to use a condom to protect against the spread of infections and diseases."

http://www.webmd.com/sex/anal-sex-health-conc ...

6. Are you serious about equating the internet to the void of ss 'marriage' in all of human history???

Computers did not exist fifty years ago. We are talking about thousands of years of homosexuals existing RIGHT NEXT TO MARRIAGE the entire time! The fact that it has consistently failed to spread is only confirmed by the fact that the internet has EXPLODED in the context of a TEENAGERS life! You only expose how profound it is that ss 'marriage' has failed.

You gave your opinion about evolution and me. I gave you verified facts with simple common sense.

I don't post distortions or lies. It is a fatal failure for you to assume otherwise.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 3 min Frankie Rizzo 18,395
Maybe god is gay! (Dec '09) 4 min June VanDerMark 11,713
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 29 min lides 40,354
News 10 Reasons Why You Should Help Fight Biphobia i... 2 hr WeTheSheeple 52
So whips the forum sniveler?.. 6 hr Rainbow Kid 7
The gay cafe for GLBT, friends and family (Oct '09) 10 hr Frankie Rizzo 68,991
News Doritos makes rainbow chips in support of gay r... (Sep '15) 11 hr guest 260
More from around the web