So, What Is It That The Anti-Gay Grou...

So, What Is It That The Anti-Gay Groups Actually Fear?

There are 18008 comments on the lezgetreal.com story from Aug 17, 2012, titled So, What Is It That The Anti-Gay Groups Actually Fear?. In it, lezgetreal.com reports that:

What makes hate, well, hate? Given that today is something of a quiet news day, it may be nice to give ourselves a breather and think about some things.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at lezgetreal.com.

Since: Apr 11

Santa Monica, CA

#13734 Nov 30, 2012
Fa-Foxy wrote:
<quoted text>
She's an Obama supporter, huh ? I'll pray for her.
Why do con dumbs randomly insert Obama's name into arguments?

Since: Jul 12

Daytona Beach, FL

#13735 Nov 30, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
Daniel Bomberg printed the FIRST Rabbinic bible in 1516-17
the second editon was in 1524-25 by Ben chayyim.
This information is in the front of the KJV bible.
and the link you sent was endorsing the KJV bible.
Daniel Bomberg wrote in the Hebrew language. We were talking about English versions.

Catch up.

Daytona Beach, FL

#13736 Nov 30, 2012
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. how many times are you going to tell that lie? You have repeatedly been told that neither PLH or myself have ever stalked you ..
1. You have made many enemies in RS and on Topix,
2. They read your posts and,
3. Expose your lies to PLH & myself via PM.
.. you do not have any 'cop,' Jewish or neighborhood friends, only your mother and your dog. Nobody else can stand to be around you. You know that's the truth, I know that's the truth. You stand naked in front of me, exposed ..
.. you are evil personified, a bigoted, pathological liar void of morals or compassion, a bad seed ..
Stalking requires people to seek information that is not readily available in public sources. I don't seem to remember seeking out information like that, do you?

Daytona Beach, FL

#13737 Nov 30, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
now you are really topping the charts on ignorance
DOMA has always been the rule in America
up until 2004 same sex marriage was NOT the law.
so the ones changing laws here are the gays not the heterosexuals.
and Mr.bible perverter.
i didn't write Gen 2:24
or Matthew 19 where Jesus REPEATED God's design of marriage.
so it is not MY idea of what marriage should be.
it is established in God's eternal word what marriage should be.
In the begining God made them MALE and FEMALE for this cause
that a MAN shall leave his FATHER and MOTHER and be joined unto his WIFE and the two shall become one flesh.
Gen 2:24 and in Matthew 19
so don't you call it MY idea of what marriage is suppose to be.
and i DELIGHT in the fact that i know God will have the last word.
The point is, our Constitution says that God does not determine our laws. People choose whether or not they want to follow God in addition to man's laws.

Daytona Beach, FL

#13738 Nov 30, 2012
Fa-Foxy wrote:
<quoted text>
Even if one WERE to follow ALL the Laws in the Old Testament, and followed them perfectly, and never violated a single one in the slightest, it would do no good whatsoever, because according to Christian theology, of ANY denomination, one cannot be SAVED by The Law.
One can ONLY be saved by Grace thru Faith alone in Jesus Christ as the Savior.
Good point.

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#13739 Nov 30, 2012
Peace-Love-Happiness wrote:
<quoted text>
Stalking requires people to seek information that is not readily available in public sources. I don't seem to remember seeking out information like that, do you?
.. don't let Patricia use or upset you. Your heart is true, your kindness speaks volumes about who you are. No, we did not seek information, it came to us ..

.. you and I both know the damage she has done to people in her life, the evil perpetrated. Short of being institutionalized or imprisioned, nothing will stop her ..

.. it's nearly impossible for an individual with a Personality Disorder to change. You've now experienced your first encounter with such insanity and even your background in psychology isn't much help. I'm withdrawing ..

“laugh until your belly hurts”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#13740 Nov 30, 2012
Untied in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
whats a matter do you need people to support you in your wrong doing?
don't you worry about what boots chooses to do or not do, you just worry about your own self. From where i sit, you have a plateful of regrets coming your way.
regrits... isn't that what you call warmed over left over grits?

“What came 1st? Stupid or bigot”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#13741 Nov 30, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
you keep forgetting this town is SMALL.
to MOST people? Ha Ha Ha
you mean a FEW topix loosers?
and you keep CONFUSING me with another poster. Thats your misfortune.
Pattiecake IS caring for her mother and not here listening to your slams and jabs.
It would be very hard for anyone to know what i do for a living, since my line of work is very INDEPENDENT.
which blows your toilet cleaning theory in the river.
ya see if you didn't have your nose stuck up ever other sin sucking pervert on topix's hindend, you might not be so easily swayed to believe everything you hear on a public website.
Confused? You're the one that keeps insisting that you identity is that which it is not. You're a joke. How long are you going to carry on with this charade? We saw right through you after *2* posts. Give it up already.

It matters not, how small nor how big your town is. All types of people live in all places in this country and all over the world. Do not be so naive as to think that your town of 2500 people is devoid of gang members, killers, rapists, or other "undesirables." I may be giving up my location in saying this, but I live in a town of 50000 people, and we expereinced our first school "shooting" today at the community college. No town is too small of violence of any nature. Naivety is a sure fire way to unwittingy submitting yourself to being victimized. NEVER be too careful or too trusting.

I am smart enough NOT to beleive everythig I read, which you should know by now by my opinions on the Holy Bible. It is you who cannot use your own mind to determine what is right and wrong. It is you that had your head stuck so far up your pator's hindend to see things clearly.
So answer me this Patty, what you have not been able to answer in over 3 months:

WHAT makes homosexuality immoral?
Why is adultery, rape, incest, stealing, lying, murder WRONG?
And how does homosexuality fit into that criteria?
IF God thinks homosexuality is wrong, WHY does GOD think it is wrong????????

Location hidden

#13742 Nov 30, 2012
Dictation:
1. the act or manner of dictating for reproduction in writing.
2. the act or manner of transcribing words uttered by another.
3. words that are dictated or that are reproduced from dictation.
Inspire:
1. to fill with an animating, quickening, or exalting influence: His courage inspired his followers.
2. to produce or arouse (a feeling, thought, etc.): to inspire confidence in others.
3. to fill or affect with a specified feeling, thought, etc.: to inspire a person with distrust.
4. to influence or impel: Competition inspired her to greater efforts.
5. to animate, as an influence, feeling, thought, or the like, does: They were inspired by a belief in a better future.
You've always said the Bible was the "inspired word of God" until now.
Why backpedalling? Was the Bible dictated or inspired????
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
lady you are DUMB.
the sin of homosexuality has not only dishonered your body, it has rotted out your mind to the {/QUOTE]
LMAO! How the hell has being gay dishonored MY body???? If anything it's done exactly the opposite. Considering your seedy and dissapointing past, I can guarantee my sex life had not only been more fullfilling than yours but HONORED my body, heart and spirit a thousand times over! TYVM!

point you can't even understand a simple analogy of comparison.
i will not waste my time rehashing old facts.
so let me see how simple i can make it
the poster claimed the bible could not be the word of God because men wrote it.
i proved it wrong[?QUOTE]
You did no such thing. Please provide post number reference to where you did any such thing.

[QUOTE who="United in faith"]<based on the fact blind people have inspired great poetry at the dictation of a writer.
God didn't have to physically write it down, though He did with the 10 commandments in stone, but all God had to do was TELL and show His chosen prophets what HE wanted conveyed and that was sufficent.
did you read Isaiah 55:11?
Dictation and inpiration are 2 very different things. Dictation is exact and precise direction in writing one's own words. Inspiration is giving thought and feeling to the possibility of creating or writing something with equal meaning or emotion. Think about it, Patty.
YOU say the Bible is the inpired word of God.
Now you compare that to dictation, which is directed and completely different.
So answer the question.
Was the Bible DICTATED or INSPIRED??????

Like I said, I was once inspired to write a poem I am quite proud of by watching a mother's interactions with her daughter. It doesn't mean that a word I wrote was factual.

Religionthebigli e

“saved From jesus”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#13743 Nov 30, 2012
<quoted text>
You only have a sense of humor when it's convenient for you. lol
Her sense of humor consists of evil laughter when she's fantasizing about the death and torture of gays and non-believers.

Location hidden

#13744 Nov 30, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
you need to
1. pray for guidence
2. go to church
3. have a bible scholar help you with your misdirected assumptions
4. read the bible as it is written.
5. stop trying to change the bible to fit you, and know that you
cant change the bible, IT CHANGES YOU.
You're still missing the point.

1. I have and do regularily pray for guidance.
2. I do go to church.
3. I have a very informed Bible studier to help me understand the scripture- my mother, who is a souther Baptist.
4. I read the Bible and use my own mind to understand rather than listen to a right wing religous figure with a polital agenda tell me what to think.
5. I haven't changed a damn thing. I read things as literally as they are written and i DO NOT nor will I EVER see those words to mean what you see them to mean.

YOu need to learn to use the mind GOD gave you and stop passing judgement on his creation. You may not understand his purpose or intention in what He does, but that does not give you the right to discriminate and HATE what HE has created.

What denomination are anyway?

Location hidden

#13745 Nov 30, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
are you not aware that when someone uses () they are inserting their words in addition to the scripture........
trying to help you understand it.
i guess this is why God says in the bible the ungodly will not be able to understand the wisdom of the bible.
you are living proof of that.
That's the point, retard. Your additives are adding YOUR opinion and YOUR personal interpretation. They help no one at all. YOUR () adds your bias and opinion to something that was not meant to be CHANGED by your mind and your personal views.
I understand all I need to. I KNOW God love me and made me just as I was meant to be. GOD DOES NOT MAKE MISTAKES. He is perfect and he made me just as He wanted me. The fact that YOU cannot understand or accept this means that YOU need to pray for guidance and understanding. UnGodly means turning away from, denying, rejecting or not believing in God.
I am none of those things.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#13746 Nov 30, 2012
RatherBeInMissouri wrote:
<quoted text>
How am I perverting anything holy by saying I don't know Jesus' orientation? The man had no documented relationships, sexual desires or admission of any such thing. He did not even so much as emit an ounce of sexuality.
Asexual?
Hetro?
Homo?
Bi?
Do we know? NO.
I think that some people may be of the opinion that the God they believe in can somehow be changed or harmed by what someone says about it. They sort of paint their God as some wimpy little cry baby who can't stand someone calling him names. Not that is a bad thing as I have been there.

Would this God go away and drown itself or something if enough of us spoke ill of it? Would that be a bad thing?

Religionthebigli e

“saved From jesus”

Location hidden

#13747 Nov 30, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
It's because of homophobes like you. If you'd just mind your own business (1 Peter 4:15), and quit judging (Matthew 7:1), that problem would go away.
And only fundies are so hateful they gloat over suicide.
....and as Patty has demonstrated; genocide, and homicide.

Religionthebigli e

“saved From jesus”

Location hidden

#13748 Nov 30, 2012
<quoted text>
Being a fundamentalist can be considered a "risky" or "harmful" behavior.
Especially to their victims.

Religionthebigli e

“saved From jesus”

Location hidden

#13749 Nov 30, 2012
<quoted text>
She deserves what she gets for being so flucking stupid.....and evil.

Location hidden

#13750 Nov 30, 2012
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
1. And I responded that if the only issue was dress, you might have an answer. However, behavior (dress and ACT like a man) is also a issue with butch lesbians. I even posted several statements from butch sites that stated the same.
<quoted text>
I refused no such thing. What I did was post butch lesbian sites that verified their dress and behavior is an expression of 'who they are'. In fact, they are almost transgendered.
Furthermore, a choice to cast off societal roles would result in variety, not the consistent switching gender behavior.
I stated the definition of butch the very first time I asked the question, and every time since. They "dress and act like men". What don't you understand???
Statements like that only confirm you are blonde...
You also gave no logical explanation. You gave a blonde explanation. You said they like the masculine style and ignored the fact that it was more than just dress. Silly stupid...
I have given the explanation several times. Butch lesbians fall next to transgendered in the spectrum between masculinity and femininity. The lesbians attracted to butch are marginal lesbians who barely cross the threshold between genders and would be next to bisexuals.
The amazing thing is this information is available from multiple sources, including butch lesbians.
Smile.
1. It is quite appearant you have no idea what trangendered means, nor do you understand the difference between transgendered and gay.

2. I HAVE blonde hair. There is no reason for you to repeatedly say that I prove it over and over. It's hair, kmart, get over it. My hair has nothing to do with my intellect or personal experience. Your existance, however, has everything to do with your LACK thereof.

3. It has everything to do with style, and a lack of a need to conform to stereotypical culturally assigned gender roles, and simply expressing one's identity through mannerisms and appearance.

4. You have yet to define "dressing" and "acting" like a man.

You're a moron. Lesbians, by definition, whether they are butch or otherwise are WOMEN, and completely aware and comfortable with that.

I know lesbians who are femme, butch, neither, as well as transgendered men and women. And let me tell you none of them are confused about who they are or trying to be something they are not. Lesbians are perfectly happy with being the women they identify with being, and transgendered people are perfectly happy accepting the fact that they are different and making appropriate changes. They are VERY different concepts.
ROCCO

Twentynine Palms, CA

#13751 Nov 30, 2012
Happy Lesbo wrote:
Happy Lesbo wrote:.. pretty sure my source in RS told me she has a tsi shu dog ..
<quoted text>
.. yep, I was wrong. You have a Maltipoo ..
....which would be the very one that she took to her vet with whom she had that "back-to-back" sex-education conversation,which we have by now fairly well thrashed to death.

(And the dog is probably related to Patricia's.)

Location hidden

#13752 Nov 30, 2012
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Hardly crap, it is simple facts.
The deprivation is worse than that. A ss couple will always deprive a child of AT LEAST one natural parent, but also one gender.
You deny that? Really.
PS (there is no such thing as SSM).
Bazinga!
<quoted text>
You are a disgrace to women and full of it.
MOST children want the only real mother and father they will ever have.
Wrong. Most children want parents that WANT and CARE for them, regardless of biology. Especially considering young children don't even know what BIOLOGY IS!
KiMare wrote:
Most children will never have anyone care for their best interests more than their real mother and father.
Wrong. MOST children have bio parents by accident that either don't give a shyte about them or didn't want them in the first place. Parenting takes more than biology. It takes heart, care, concern, empathy and desire to be a parent... something MANY bio parents lack.
KiMare wrote:
There is no comparable substitute for the modeling of both genders in the home.
To date... there have been very few studies regarding this. There will be more. Stay tuned. Besides which, positive male and female role models is what is important, which most children have, regardless of biology.
KiMare wrote:
The fact of the matter is that in the latest and largest study of different family types, children with gay couples fared the worst of all types!
And you are just as well aware as I am, that this study does NOT measure what you claim it does and does nothing to discredit gay parents. PERIOD.
KiMare wrote:
The bottom line is nothing you said was true or changed the facts of what I stated.
A child in a gay home is ALWAYS deprived of one gender and at least one birth parent.
Quit negating and excusing the harm .
LACK of something does not equate to DEPRIVATION of something. A child with loving parents and positive role models of both genders is just that. Nothing more and nothing less. There are far worse things that could happen to a child than having gay parents. Lacking a parent of one gender does not equate to harm. HARM equates to harm which happens SOOOOO often with children with parents of both genders. Biology does not make family. LOVE makes family.

Religionthebigli e

“saved From jesus”

Location hidden

#13753 Nov 30, 2012
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
I think that some people may be of the opinion that the God they believe in can somehow be changed or harmed by what someone says about it. They sort of paint their God as some wimpy little cry baby who can't stand someone calling him names. Not that is a bad thing as I have been there.
Would this God go away and drown itself or something if enough of us spoke ill of it? Would that be a bad thing?
The fundies project their persecution complexes onto their invisible friend.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Why Atheism Will Replace Religion (Aug '12) 51 min AFry 14,735
News GLAAD studio study no hooray for Hollywood 1 hr Wondering 8
News Doritos makes rainbow chips in support of gay r... (Sep '15) 5 hr neighbor 1,661
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 5 hr Pope Closet Emeritus 25,631
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 6 hr Jasonville 6,091
News Russia is Investigating Chechnya's Anti-Gay Purge 6 hr Pope Closet Emeritus 2
News New gay-themed features, docs debut at Hartford... 6 hr Pope Closet Emeritus 3
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 7 hr Respect71 49,327
The gay cafe for GLBT, friends and family (Oct '09) 8 hr Frankie Rizzo 69,531
News Tampa Teacher @LoraJane Hates Christians, Promo... 21 hr Eagle 12 462
More from around the web