lady you are DUMB.<quoted text>
1. the act or manner of dictating for reproduction in writing.
2. the act or manner of transcribing words uttered by another.
3. words that are dictated or that are reproduced from dictation.
1. to fill with an animating, quickening, or exalting influence: His courage inspired his followers.
2. to produce or arouse (a feeling, thought, etc.): to inspire confidence in others.
3. to fill or affect with a specified feeling, thought, etc.: to inspire a person with distrust.
4. to influence or impel: Competition inspired her to greater efforts.
5. to animate, as an influence, feeling, thought, or the like, does: They were inspired by a belief in a better future.
You've always said the Bible was the "inspired word of God" until now.
Why backpedalling? Was the Bible dictated or inspired????
the sin of homosexuality has not only dishonered your body, it has rotted out your mind to the point you can't even understand a simple analogy of comparison.
i will not waste my time rehashing old facts.
so let me see how simple i can make it
the poster claimed the bible could not be the word of God because men wrote it.
i proved it wrong
based on the fact blind people have inspired great poetry at the dictation of a writer.
God didn't have to physically write it down, though He did with the 10 commandments in stone, but all God had to do was TELL and show His chosen prophets what HE wanted conveyed and that was sufficent.
did you read Isaiah 55:11?