So, What Is It That The Anti-Gay Grou...

So, What Is It That The Anti-Gay Groups Actually Fear?

There are 18009 comments on the lezgetreal.com story from Aug 17, 2012, titled So, What Is It That The Anti-Gay Groups Actually Fear?. In it, lezgetreal.com reports that:

What makes hate, well, hate? Given that today is something of a quiet news day, it may be nice to give ourselves a breather and think about some things.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at lezgetreal.com.

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Since: Apr 07

Born in Newark Ohio

#13306 Nov 28, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
and the fact you are ridiculing me for calling a God hater who uses an ID with religious slander as a retard, is almost like satan himself pointing at me and saying, "how christian of you!"
you are mistaken rick if you think Christians are suppose to "welcome" verbal abuse.
he is retarded.
But the thing is the verbal abuse came from you not them.

Something tells me your cup isn't as pure and shiny as you want everyone to believe.

Only a fool would declare they know for a fact that gangs don't exist in their city.

Religionthebigli e

“saved From jesus”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#13307 Nov 28, 2012
DNF wrote:
<quoted text>You call boots an igmotard? Shame on you. Titus 3 says we should speak no evil of others.
Is that part of your Bible metaphorical or literal?
Or did the devil make ya do it!
LMAO!
She's the devil's secret weapon, just like the evangelicals who are whooping it up over the travesty in Uganda.

Since: Jul 12

Daytona Beach, FL

#13308 Nov 28, 2012
United in faith wrote:
the TERM is legit.
If the term is "legit", please provide even ONE LINK supporting your claim.
United in faith wrote:
it is not literal, it is describing that animals mate FROM THE BACK
humans mate face to face.
what on God's green earth is so hard about that?
DING! DING! DING! You FINALLY got it! The term is "FROM THE BACK", not "back to back".

Thanks for finally getting it right.

“O'si yo!”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#13309 Nov 28, 2012
RatherBeInMissouri wrote:
<quoted text>
Just admit you were wrong, Patty. Why can't you do that? or prove with a 'legit' link that what you claim is true.
Then we can just drop it.:)
you misinformed person WHY would i admit i am wrong
when the term is legit.
my vetenarian has used it
i have read about it.

you are the one making more of it than what it is.
why can't you just admit you don't understand that it is a term that differentiates animal mating from human mating?

i am not wrong but i know now that i should not have used the term on here because you people are way to quick to nitpick and distort and pervert anything that is said on here.

maybe you should admit you can't help yourself from distorting things in a 'dirty way'.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#13310 Nov 28, 2012
<quoted text>
How do you know what orientation Jesus was? He never married, never had a relationship, never so much as emitted even a hint of sexuality whatsoever.
Maybe he was asexual.
Maybe he was bisexual.. he did love EVERYONE.
HE WAS THE SON OF GOD.

stop perverting that which is Holy.

Religionthebigli e

“saved From jesus”

Location hidden

#13311 Nov 28, 2012
Peace-Love-Happiness wrote:
<quoted text>
I've never paid attention to kaitlin so I didn't know that about her. In my case, I helped my friend's mom who worked there as a dog groomer. I was in HS at the time.
<quoted text>
You've talked to your vet about animals having "back to back" sex? Wow, what a conversation. lol
And how does any of that tell you that I'm an atheist?(I'm not, btw.) How is atheism genetic if God made us all? Why would He *make* us to be atheists? You're so silly.
She sparred with Kaitlin for a long period of time, as Yellodog on the 'Prove there's a God" thread. She was very instrumental in feeding Patty's daily persecution need.

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Born in Newark Ohio

#13312 Nov 28, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
There you go again trying to speak for everyone else.
so you think that believers in God are uneducated.
oh how idiotic that logic is.
i know DOCTORS and Lawyers and other high profile people who are very much believers in God.
and they are anything but uneducated.
"The words of his mouth began with foolishness, and the end of his talk is raving madness." Ecclesiastes 10:13
a FOOL has said in his heart there is no God.
So why do you insist God didn't want gays and lesbians when the Bible is very clear about what God has created.
Colossians 1:16
New International Version (©1984)
For by him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things were created by him and for him.
King James Bible (Cambridge Ed.)
For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:
American King James Version
For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:
American Standard Version
for in him were all things created, in the heavens and upon the earth, things visible and things invisible, whether thrones or dominions or principalities or powers; all things have been created through him, and unto him;
http://bible.cc/colossians/1-16.htm

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#13313 Nov 28, 2012
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
UIF, other than noting that you mentioned it a couple times, Ihad not heard of Dan savage before, but I just looked him up now, so that I could find out what it is that you have4 been talking about. I noted that he is a gay man, who was married to another gay man in Vancouver a few years ago, ie the wedding was held in Vancouver.
The little I see about him on the source I found it seems he is a pretty well-educated man, and is also active in trying to help stop young gays from committing suicide which seems to be a tragic side effect of the persecution of gays. In that regard I think he is trying to help people and should be commended for that.
It is always a tragedy when a young life is lost because the person sees no hope.
you should watch one of his videos of speaking to children in schools as a speaker.
kids often get up and walk out. and when they do he shouts obcenities at them,
and he tells kids the bible is 'bs' and they should tell their parents and teachers or anyone else to go to --- if they say the bible is truth.

he is a nasty NASTY man.
with a horrid agenda.

Since: Jul 12

Daytona Beach, FL

#13314 Nov 28, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
prove what? that animals DO mate from the back while humans face to face? are you serious?
that should be obvious to you.
that should not have to be proven to you.
take a trip to a farm sometime.
I've noticed you've switched your wording from "back to back" to "from the back". Good for you for finally getting it right.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#13315 Nov 28, 2012
<quoted text>
But... she didn't "have sex" with any man. She was raped. She is a victim. And he is a criminal. Should he not be stoned to death?
Instead he is GRANTED this woman whom he has hurt, humiliated, tortored, scared... and can do it over and over and over again as much as he wants and no one will care.
Aww.. the old testament.. where criminals were killed, women were virtuous, rapists were rewarded with the woman of thier choice and God was RIGHT.......... wait a minute...
It's WRONG Patty!
that is how the laws were then.

i am sorry you can't understand that.

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Born in Newark Ohio

#13316 Nov 28, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
There you go again trying to speak for everyone else.
so you think that believers in God are uneducated.
oh how idiotic that logic is.
i know DOCTORS and Lawyers and other high profile people who are very much believers in God.
and they are anything but uneducated.
"The words of his mouth began with foolishness, and the end of his talk is raving madness." Ecclesiastes 10:13
a FOOL has said in his heart there is no God.
Why am I not surprised you know this verse so well?

Yet you refuse to see your own soul and spirit in it.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#13317 Nov 28, 2012
<quoted text>
How about that young cook or the busboy down at the local diner? Bet he's a gang member...
And how about that smog, Patty?
You do not know everything about everyone. You cannot make the claim there simply ARE NO gangs or anything like it where you live. It's NAIVE.
nope. no gangs here.
and anyone who comes on here from that area would tell you the same thing.
it is a SMALL country town.

no smog here.
no industry pumping it out.

Religionthebigli e

“saved From jesus”

Location hidden

#13318 Nov 28, 2012
DNF wrote:
<quoted text>Let be honest here. We don't know which version Patty uses.
Biblegateway.com lists 35 different versions of the Bible in English alone. If it was that clear then I can't help asking why so many versions exist , just as there are many versions of "Christianity".
I think the reason most on hear don't object to my identifying as a Christian is because I'm not part of the group that insists one version of Christianity is the only way to God, heaven, morality, happiness and salvation.
That idea is blasphemous to many.
I had some fun a few days ago when I tried to explain my "faith" by relating that I ONCE described myself as a theosophical deist Christian.
Kimare completely ignored the fact that Theosophy is a philosophy that blends Eastern beliefs like Buddhism with Western Christianity.
Any religion that does anything other than promote peace and freedom from tyranny needs to be re-thought, IMO.

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Born in Newark Ohio

#13319 Nov 28, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
my error for thinking people who condone SS as right, would be able to understand the meaning behind such a term.
my error to not see that you can't seperate how animals mate
verses how humans mate.
i won't make the mistake of handing out info so freely that you people can't digest with any kind of common senseability.
what is so hard for you to understand about the term "marriage"?

Why do we even need to call it SSM?

It's still marriage.

Since: Sep 10

Fremont, CA

#13320 Nov 28, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
Me, me, me!!!

Sometimes, when the jury is deliberating, I tell my client, "You don't have a prayer."

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#13321 Nov 28, 2012
<quoted text>
8 hours... LOL Maybe the day after Thanksgiving.. lol
A "normal" sized company?
LMAO Are we talking the Ace Hardware down the street or O'Hare Intl' airport?
Both "normal" sized companies, btw.
OH!
And you dodged my question.
I think you're lying again.... Just what do you involve yourself with? Because to most people it seems you spend your time cleaning toilets, caring for your dying mother, and arguing with homos... there's only so much time in a day.
No charity or spreading of good will in your life is there?
How very "Christian" of you.
you keep forgetting this town is SMALL.
to MOST people? Ha Ha Ha
you mean a FEW topix loosers?

and you keep CONFUSING me with another poster. Thats your misfortune.
Pattiecake IS caring for her mother and not here listening to your slams and jabs.

It would be very hard for anyone to know what i do for a living, since my line of work is very INDEPENDENT.
which blows your toilet cleaning theory in the river.

ya see if you didn't have your nose stuck up ever other sin sucking pervert on topix's hindend, you might not be so easily swayed to believe everything you hear on a public website.

Religionthebigli e

“saved From jesus”

Location hidden

#13322 Nov 28, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
if you can't see it, then it is ONLY because you don't want to see it.
you are lying to me and to yourself when you say you can't understand that.
"for even the women exchanged the NATURAL use for what went against nature, LIKEWISE ALSO,(THE MEN LEFT THE NATURAL USE OF THE WOMAN)
burned in their LUSTS one for another, MEN WITH MEN, comitting that which was shameful.........."
what is the natural use of the woman by men?
now you think about that.
if the men left the natural use of the woman, that can only mean sexually.
because burning in LUSTS is sexual.
LUST is a sexual desire.
and the key pharse here is "MEN WITH MEN" committing what is shameful.
NO ONE in their right mind can read that and not understand it.
UNLESS they are guilty of it and can't face the truth.
You must be perfect and sin-free. Otherwise you'd follow your saviors teachings and stop casting stones. Are you perfect and sin-free, evil sow?

“Educating the uneducated”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#13323 Nov 28, 2012
DNF wrote:
<quoted text>what is so hard for you to understand about the term "marriage"?
Why do we even need to call it SSM?
It's still marriage.
Marriage was never a religious item first, this is one of the biggest reasons that religion is an invalid excuse to deny marriage.

Religionthebigli e

“saved From jesus”

Location hidden

#13324 Nov 28, 2012
DNF wrote:
<quoted text>I'm tempted to say , "Good riddance" but I'm to familiar with your pattern of lying about stuff.
Can a solid record be considered a pattern?

Religionthebigli e

“saved From jesus”

Location hidden

#13325 Nov 28, 2012
Peace-Love-Happiness wrote:
<quoted text>
I've noticed you've switched your wording from "back to back" to "from the back". Good for you for finally getting it right.
She's easing into it without admitting she was wrong.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Obama: Notion that being armed would have saved... 1 min Gov Corbutt of th... 903
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 2 min Rosa_Winkel 12,987
News Sanders: Don't blame Islam for Orlando shooting 8 min Rosa_Winkel 606
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 9 min Terra Firma 37,262
News Chicago Reacts to Orlando Shooting 17 min WasteWater 30
News Pope says gay people deserve an apology 18 min Gov Corbutt of th... 1
2016 NOM DC March for Marriage FAIL 19 min Siam 6
More from around the web