So, What Is It That The Anti-Gay Grou...

So, What Is It That The Anti-Gay Groups Actually Fear?

There are 18008 comments on the lezgetreal.com story from Aug 17, 2012, titled So, What Is It That The Anti-Gay Groups Actually Fear?. In it, lezgetreal.com reports that:

What makes hate, well, hate? Given that today is something of a quiet news day, it may be nice to give ourselves a breather and think about some things.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at lezgetreal.com.

“Educating the uneducated”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#13052 Nov 27, 2012
RatherBeInMissouri wrote:
<quoted text>
Mental illness is a symptom or outcome of WHAT choice, Patty????
Nothing about mental illness is a choice. It does not discriminate.
Patty seems to have been indulging too much in her "back to back" sex.

Montreal

#13053 Nov 27, 2012
ROCCO wrote:
<quoted text>
No, Lacez, that is NOT her only problem.
Not by a longggggggggggggggggggggg shot.
(Hope all is well with you!)
I know, I know...I was being generous.

(All IS well with me, and you?)

Montreal

#13054 Nov 27, 2012
macumazahn wrote:
To the best of my knowledge, no animal mates in such a fashion.
Patty does...somehow.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#13055 Nov 27, 2012
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure, you just keep on backpedaling...it doesn't change what you did.
There goes your severe comprehension deficit again...

I haven't backpedaled one iota.

You are right about what I did. I exposed DNFschool's foolishness and took him back to school.

Smile.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#13056 Nov 27, 2012
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, it's your job to prove your claims, not mine.
If I went looking for your opinions in credible sources, I'd never be able to find them because they don't exist.
The reason why you can't back up your opinion of homosexuality being against evolution is simply because you can't back it up. There are no credible sources that claim anything of the sorts.
I have no need to prove reality.

You have a problem with blissful ignorance.

Ask yourself why it is so important for a gay gene to be identified.

Or why discovering a evolutionary purpose for homosexuality is critical.

Then give a validated explanation of how homosexuality fits into survival of the fittest.

Just a heads up. This information does exist, just like information about the inherent harm, unhealthiness and demeaning of anal sex does.

Most people understand these things with simple common sense...

SMirk.

“It's a bathroom”

Since: Jul 07

Get over it, already

#13057 Nov 27, 2012
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure, you just keep on backpedaling...it doesn't change what you did.
Kimare likes to backpedal; zher non-functioning vagina gets more stimulated. Given her recent posts, her non-functioning vagina out to be exceptionally satisfied.
Mona Lott

West New York, NJ

#13058 Nov 27, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no need to prove reality.
You have a problem with blissful ignorance.
Ask yourself why it is so important for a gay gene to be identified.
Or why discovering a evolutionary purpose for homosexuality is critical.
Then give a validated explanation of how homosexuality fits into survival of the fittest.
Just a heads up. This information does exist, just like information about the inherent harm, unhealthiness and demeaning of anal sex does.
Most people understand these things with simple common sense...
SMirk.
And how many times a day do you "review" this information? Can do "review" it with one hand?

“What came 1st? Stupid or bigot”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#13060 Nov 27, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
1. And I responded that if the only issue was dress, you might have an answer. However, behavior (dress and ACT like a man) is also a issue with butch lesbians. I even posted several statements from butch sites that stated the same.
2. I distinguished no such thing. I have always stated genetics is responsible for gender and orientation identity. Again, your severe comprehension deficit shows up again...
Bazinga!
.... You also refused to acknowledge the gender roles expected by our society and the fact that lesbians don't have the same need or desire to adhere to those traditional roles because we aren't looking for or trying to attract "traditional" mates.
.... You also refused to define how one dresses and acts "like a man" when I asked you to do so the last of several times we've discussed so called "butch" lesbians.
.... You also dropped the subject rather than accepting a logical explanation so that you could ask your stupid question again later and act like no one was able or willing to answer you.

Location hidden

#13061 Nov 27, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Hardly crap, it is simple facts.
The deprivation is worse than that. A ss couple will always deprive a child of AT LEAST one natural parent, but also one gender.
You deny that? Really.
PS (there is no such thing as SSM).
Bazinga!
Most children with same sex parents will fare just as well as most children in ANY other situation. There is no "deprivation" of any parental figure. Most children do better with 2 parents, regardless of gender. Most children without a father or mother still have a male or female role model in thier lives. Your prejuidice and personal requirements for families is by no means a requirement or concern for anyone but you. You cannot speak for all people, all families or, least of all, all children. If a lack of one gender of parent is the WORST thing to happen to a kid... that kid is pretty damn lucky.
At least in a family headed by a same sex couple, you can be SURE that child was planned, wanted and LOVED!

Location hidden

#13062 Nov 27, 2012
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
If you
believe denying marriage to a relationship
will prevent love
If you
demand any committed relationship
has to be called marriage
If you
claim rights and benefits can only be acquired
by a imposition on marriage
If you
equate the diversity of two genders
with the redundancy of same genders
If you
desecrate the sacred tradition of all major religions
and violate the historic practice of every single culture in history
If you
believe a fundamental change to the building block of society
will have absolutely no affect
If you
think a law can change
the reality of crucial distinctions in relationships
If you
pretend duplicating sexuality
is the same as blending masculinity and femininity
If you
condemn some children to parents of only one gender
and deliberately deny some children one natural parent
If you
ignore the design of sexual union
to manipulate a harmful act
If you
violate evolution's law of reproduction
to equate a genetic dead end
If you
risk the healthiest human relationship
to include one of the unhealthiest
If you
parallel the sole birthplace of every other relationship
with one that can reproduce none
If you
dilute all these things
down to just 'a committed relationship of two people'
Then, and only then, can you equate same-sex unions with marriage.
<quoted text>
Stating reality is bigotry?
Really.
There's no "reality" in anything you wrote. It's pure opinion peppered with bias and smothered in prejudice.

Location hidden

#13063 Nov 27, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.indiana.edu/~oso/evolution/basics....
The fundamental principles of evolution are these:
1. Evolution depends upon genetic variation.
2. Evolution occurs as some genetic variations become common in populations, and others become rare.
3. The source of genetic variation is mutation. Genetic variation can be augmented by genetic reassortment during the production of offspring.
4. Individual organisms do not change or evolve. Evolution is the replacement, over the course of numerous generations, of some genetic variations by other genetic variations.
5. It is not possible to mutate in anticipation of environmental change, or to direct mutations to specific characteristics. Mutation is not a conscious process.
Reproduction is the vehicle of change. Homosexuality is a genetic deadend.
Yet, it is not. Because we do reproduce. Just not (at least not YET that I know of) together.
Besides which, straight people just keep on cranking out gay babies.... So even without reproducing, as many people will simply CHOOSE not to for whatever reason, the homos march on. As we always have and always will....

“O'si yo!”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#13064 Nov 27, 2012
Religionthebiglie wrote:
<quoted text>
Those were campfire stories and folklore. That was the Hollywood of its time.
no that was HISTORICAL EVENTS backed up with other outside historical documents and archaeology discoveries.

it was real history.
real people
real places
real kingdoms
real kings
real events

all backed up by NON religious outside the bible history writings of historians.
and archaeology evidences.

it was (and is) 100% fulfilled prophecy.
i could give you MANY such fulfilled prophecies,
Daniel predicted kingdoms BY NAME thousands of years in the future.
Babylon, Medo-Persian, Greek, Rome, and revived Rome...all in the future from His time and it came to pass in detail.

The scattering of Israel by God
the regathering of Jews back to the home land and the promise that Israel would never again be distroyed.

All the Messanic prophecies concerning Christ.
http://www.bible.ca/b-prophecy-60.htm

all fulfilled and there is the proof......

a FEW of Moses prophecies were Deut 28 foretelling of Israels destruction by Rome.......it happened.
Deut 29:33 Moses prophecy that Israel would become a wasteland
it did for thoussands of years.
Lev 26 the prophecy of enemies moving into Israel, they did
Moses said in Lev 26 Israel when regathered would never be destroyed again, and it hasn't.

you can read all the fulfilled prophecies for yourself much easier.
http://www.aboutbibleprophecy.com/bible-proph...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#13065 Nov 27, 2012
Religionthebiglie wrote:
<quoted text>
CHL is a serial criminal from Gallaway Tennessee who lies all the time and causes trouble all over town, like assault and harassment. He says one thing and his links say something else, just like you. You have a lot in common with him. He's single and in his 60s. You should go for it.
i do not know CHL. have no desire to know him any more than i have a desire to know you. As far as i can see on here, many of you are serial criminals of one kind or another.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#13067 Nov 27, 2012
Religionthebiglie wrote:
<quoted text>
So it's metaphorical when you want it to be, and literal when you want it to be. That's convenient.
the bible is literal all the time in the fact it is the word of God and trustworthy.
it is only metaphorical in certain places. People who actually know the bible because they study it and read it and take it serious, know where it is metaphorical and where it is literal.
those like yourself who don't read it, don't care, and delight in making fun of that which you are ignorant about, are the ones who keep missing the mark when it comes to grasping understanding.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#13068 Nov 27, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
It was posted in reference to my 'If You' list. However, happy to play.
Words describe reality.
Marriage has been present in every culture of known human history. Marriage has always described a cultural constraint of evolutionary human mating behavior.
Except when it was used simply for to merge businesses, monetary gain, property exchange etc.
KiMare wrote:
<The only way for gay couples to qualify for marriage is to ignore the complexity and expression of millions of years of evolutionary refinement that requires a male and female.
Hm.. like an arranged marriage? A man and woman forced to marry for some reason outside thier own interest in most cases... Possibly, they've never met before.. The man OWNS his woman, takes her and impregnates her to gain an heir... Complex refinement and unique relationship indeed...... That's what it's about? Boning?
I feel sorry for your wife.
KiMare wrote:
<Like I said. If you dumb down marriage to 'two people in a committed relationship', gays may qualify. So would a father and daughter. Two soldiers in a unit. The list goes on.
The only problem is if you do that, the word no longer distinguishes the unique aspects of the union of a man and woman.
Like I said, ss 'marriage' doesn't exist.
Smile.
Unique aspects of what? Arranged marriage? Marital rape? Marriages of convenience? Green card marriages? Married, divorce, married, divorced, married, divorced.... 6 month marriages?
Indeed, currently, that's ALL yours. I can see what you're trying to "protect."
Marriage is more than 2 people in a committed relationship, we all know that, just as YOU know marriage is more than procreation. Marriage a cultural/religious and/or government benefitted and protected, iron clad all encompassing bond between 2 people not only committed, but IN love, faithfully, completely, romantically. 2 people that wish to live in a way that they can protect, care for, and love each other for the rest of thier lives, to create, in whatever way they are able, a family, a home, support system. Or at least that's what marriage SHOULD be, regardless of gender.

As prominant as the rumor of a sex life ending after marriage is, I find it funny that you assume marriage is defined by the sexual abilities and outcomes of opposite genders.

It's not about what we can make when we bump uglies, because ANYONE can make babies. It's about the LOVE, COMMITTMENT, the NATURE of the relationship and the DESIRE to build a home and a family together in a protected unit.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#13069 Nov 27, 2012
Religionthebiglie wrote:
<quoted text>
Why didn't god say that slavery and stoning are wrong? Does "thou shalt not kill" come with a subset of rules in fine print that were unreadable on stone tablets?
killing means to shed innocent blood.

in the OT law God called it 'an eye for an eye' in Exodous 21:23
the example of 2 men fighting and one knocks down a pregnant woman and causes her to loose the child in her womb, God said because of the loss of that inncocent child the one who caused it, must give his life for it.

God is a JUST God.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#13070 Nov 27, 2012
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
Or it is the direct words of God as dictated to man, like a boss dictates to his secretary one time, but then it is how things were in "those days", such as they had slaves back then, which was their style at the time so God told them how to act with their slaves, as if God had different views about slavery depending on the laws of the land.
The problem with Patty is she never thinks before she posts, but tries to do everything from the memorized/copied verses, but they get her into a lot of hot water, or if there was a Hell then she would eventually be getting into extremely hot water.
have you forgotten your lengthy pledge on post #565900 on another thread to UIF?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#13071 Nov 27, 2012
Religionthebiglie wrote:
<quoted text>
There's a sucker born every minute...P.T. Barnum.
yeah like religionthebiglie..........

time to change your ID to one more suitable
religionhatingretard

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#13072 Nov 27, 2012
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. good post, Boooots. Patricia is one twisted woman ..
go to the thread, Prove there is a God and read post #565900
and let booty know what you think of That one.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#13073 Nov 27, 2012
Religionthebiglie wrote:
<quoted text>
Depression nothing new, just another human condition.
The buybull says a lot of things that aren't true. Curses don't exist.
oh my, talk about CCCCLUELESS.

you are living under the curse, you are just to blind to see it.
and to stubborn to admit it.

there is nothing the bible says that is untrue.
just things that make YOU uncomfortable.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 3 min Rose_NoHo 5,636
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 3 min The Troll Stopper 25,313
News Republican senator apologizes for saying 'a guy... 33 min NE Jade 5
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 45 min River Tam 48,146
News Judge won't hear gay adoptions because it's not... 1 hr Howerton 2
News Doritos makes rainbow chips in support of gay r... (Sep '15) 2 hr guest 1,511
News Poll finds more than half in Sussex County supp... (Jan '12) 2 hr straight man 2
News Gay pastor fights censure by United Methodist C... 4 hr Rose_NoHo 172
More from around the web