So, What Is It That The Anti-Gay Grou...

So, What Is It That The Anti-Gay Groups Actually Fear?

There are 18008 comments on the lezgetreal.com story from Aug 17, 2012, titled So, What Is It That The Anti-Gay Groups Actually Fear?. In it, lezgetreal.com reports that:

What makes hate, well, hate? Given that today is something of a quiet news day, it may be nice to give ourselves a breather and think about some things.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at lezgetreal.com.

Inner Lesbian Chimera

Chicago, IL

#12823 Nov 25, 2012
Please let me out; you bore me to tears with all this repetition!
KiMare wrote:
If you
believe denying marriage to a relationship
will prevent love
If you
demand any c errommitted relationship
has to be called marriage
If you
claim rights and benefits can only be acquired
by a imposition on marriage
If you
equate the diversity of two genders
with the redundancy of same genders
If you
desecrate the sacred tradition of all major religions
and violate the historic practice of every single culture in history
If you
believe a fundamental change to the building block of society
will have absolutely no affect
If you
think a law can change
the reality of crucial distinctions in relationships
If you
pretend duplicating sexuality
is the same as blending masculinity and femininity
If you
condemn some children to parents of only one gender
and deliberately deny some children one natural parent
If you
ignore the design of sexual union
to manipulate a harmful act
If you
violate evolution's law of reproduction
to equate a genetic dead end
If you
risk the healthiest human relationship
to include one of the unhealthiest
If you
parallel the sole birthplace of every other relationship
with one that can reproduce none
If you
dilute all these things
down to just 'a committed relationship of two people'
Then, and only then, can you equate same-sex unions with marriage.

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Since: Apr 07

Born in Newark Ohio

#12824 Nov 25, 2012
Religionthebiglie wrote:
<quoted text>
Then there's the fact that it's one of the last Levitecal laws that is still widely practiced.(that's more important than the rest they ignore) Once again, reality wins out and closes another chapter in the myth. It's losing its foothold in society. The ever shrinking significance of magic and mythology in favor of science and reality. That's scary to them.
Gay people are the last frontier of legalized discrimination based on nothing but lies and religious beliefs. It's being taken away from them, and they'll leave claw marks on it while it's being ripped away.
I have to disagree with you on gays being the last frontier.

These types of religious folks will always have something next on their list. Frankly I think a religious war is our next biggest thing to worry about. In fact it already started long ago and continues today.

Look at what the R.C.C., The Mormons, Muslim, Protestants, etc. are trying to do with secular laws around the globe.

We just happen to be one group they all agree on targeting.

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Born in Newark Ohio

#12825 Nov 25, 2012
KiMare wrote:
If you
believe denying marriage to a relationship
will prevent love
If you
demand any committed relationship
has to be called marriage
If you
claim rights and benefits can only be acquired
by a imposition on marriage
If you
equate the diversity of two genders
with the redundancy of same genders
If you
desecrate the sacred tradition of all major religions
and violate the historic practice of every single culture in history
If you
believe a fundamental change to the building block of society
will have absolutely no affect
If you
think a law can change
the reality of crucial distinctions in relationships
If you
pretend duplicating sexuality
is the same as blending masculinity and femininity
If you
condemn some children to parents of only one gender
and deliberately deny some children one natural parent
If you
ignore the design of sexual union
to manipulate a harmful act
If you
violate evolution's law of reproduction
to equate a genetic dead end
If you
risk the healthiest human relationship
to include one of the unhealthiest
If you
parallel the sole birthplace of every other relationship
with one that can reproduce none
If you
dilute all these things
down to just 'a committed relationship of two people'
Then, and only then, can you equate same-sex unions with marriage.
Did I mention crock pots?

Good lord what a laundry list of crap!

Love it when you claim Same sex Marriage denies a child of a natural mother or father.

Isn't that cloning and not SSM?

Religionthebigli e

“saved From jesus”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#12826 Nov 25, 2012
DNF wrote:
<quoted text>I want what it's smoking!
That's straight-up kool-aid without the water, mixed with a little meth. You don't want any of that. Look what it does.

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Born in Newark Ohio

#12828 Nov 25, 2012
Religionthebiglie wrote:
<quoted text>
That's straight-up kool-aid without the water, mixed with a little meth. You don't want any of that. Look what it does.
You're right. Actually I'm thankful I'm not in the same room breathing the same air they are. Lord only knows what I'd catch!

Religionthebigli e

“saved From jesus”

Location hidden

#12829 Nov 25, 2012
DNF wrote:
<quoted text>I have to disagree with you on gays being the last frontier.
These types of religious folks will always have something next on their list. Frankly I think a religious war is our next biggest thing to worry about. In fact it already started long ago and continues today.
Look at what the R.C.C., The Mormons, Muslim, Protestants, etc. are trying to do with secular laws around the globe.
Actually, different religions occurred to me after I posted that. Islam will probably be the first target, unless something else comes along to get their juices flowing.

“YOU CAN NOT FOOL US WHEN”

Since: Nov 12

WE ARE LOOKING DEAD AT YOU

#12830 Nov 25, 2012
DNF wrote:
<quoted text>No I don't hate it. I like it actually.
Why do you think you all fared so poorly this last election?
You Archie Bunkers help our cause in so many ways.
My thanks.
Thank your satan for small crumbs. So, few states. No, you gays fared better because you kept your mouth shut, no advertisers and sent out e-mails. The right side and the Republicans were stupid and did not force the issue in the media. So, you got all the stupid people to vote and you still barely got it passed.

But thank you, for the 41 states that we still own. Good job.

Religionthebigli e

“saved From jesus”

Location hidden

#12831 Nov 25, 2012
DNF wrote:
One more thing....Do you think having a common enemy (gay people) is what keeps them from fighting with each other? Other than the prospect of getting killed, of course.

#12832 Nov 25, 2012
Passing Through wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, it doesn't, Patricia. As usual, your knowledge is faulty and/or incomplete. How many Patricia's are in there in the US, much less the entire world? Plus you claim it's not even your name. So how does that name identify anyone in the real world at all?
<quoted text>
Except no one has been harmed in any demonstrable way, Patricia. Your continued false claims of being a victim doesn't make you one in fact.
<quoted text>
On the contrary, it makes YOU a lying c*nt.
<quoted text>
Indeed it is sad you can't see what an abomination you've truly become.
Keep believing your gay lie. You posted her first and last name, city and state, and her former job loction was even posted. You freaks also went to her job online link and pointed out her picture. No, if she ever makes an issue of this, any judge will include your name and ISP as part of the subpoena.

#12834 Nov 25, 2012
DNF wrote:
Don't forget they have targeted you along with the pedophiles, rapists, and child molesters. So, you gays are in good company.

#12835 Nov 25, 2012
DNF wrote:
<quoted text>BTW I did answer you on the clothing thing.
But since you insist I didn't I'll REPEAT what I tried to explain.
People dress they way that makes them comfortable. Sometimes it's based on gender sometimes not.
<quoted text>Once again you try to claim genetics is responsible for gender identity but it can't be used responsible for sexual identity. I simply point out your inconsistency.
So stop blaming me for your failure to post things in a sensible way.
You forgot to respond to this post here.

So, you are claiming that gays suck poop out of butts.
Oral/anal sex between males
Percent of males 15-44 years of age who have ever had oral or anal sex with another male, 2006-20081: 5.2 %.
Percent of males 15-44 years of age who have had oral or anal sex with another male in the last 12 months, 2006-20082: 4.3%.
http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nsfg/abc_list_s.htm
Sexual identity for men and women 18-44 years of age
2006-2010 Females Males
Heterosexual or straight 93.6% 95.6%
Homosexual or gay (or lesbian) 1.2% 1.8%
Bisexual 3.9% 1.2%
WHAT MORE EVIDENCE DO YOU GAYS NEED THAT YOU ARE SICK, AND TREATMENT IS THE ONLY OPTION.

#12837 Nov 25, 2012
Passing Through wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, because all of your multiple personalities believe the same thing.
Yes, all 99% of us straight people.

#12838 Nov 25, 2012
DNF wrote:
<quoted text>You're right. Actually I'm thankful I'm not in the same room breathing the same air they are. Lord only knows what I'd catch!
You just might catch the Holy Spirit and Christ.

Now, in your bar filled with gays, you are likely to catch AIDS, disease, HPV, warts, butt breath, and the suicidal pact.

Lililth_Satans_B ore

Since: May 12

Bellevue, WA

#12843 Nov 25, 2012
DNF wrote:
<quoted text>I hope you aren't including me in the "bigot" category.
BTW I haven't thanked you lately for not mocking my belief in God or the teachings of Jesus.
Long ago I mentioned it to you and you have been very respectful to me since.
My thanks.
your welcome sweetie

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Born in Newark Ohio

#12844 Nov 25, 2012
Jedi Mind Tricka wrote:
<quoted text>Thank your satan for small crumbs. So, few states. No, you gays fared better because you kept your mouth shut, no advertisers and sent out e-mails. The right side and the Republicans were stupid and did not force the issue in the media. So, you got all the stupid people to vote and you still barely got it passed.
But thank you, for the 41 states that we still own. Good job.
Better recheck those figures.

Thirty-one states have constitutional amendments banning gay marriage. Six states have laws banning gay marriage.

How you came up with "owning 41 States" is beyond me.

As for your snarky "Satan's Crumbs" comment, YOU spoke a falsehood by claiming 41. That's lying.

I quoted actual figures. That's being honest.

I say let others decide who is being "the deceiver" here.

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Born in Newark Ohio

#12846 Nov 25, 2012
Jedi Mind Tricka wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, all 99% of us straight people.
There you go with your math disability again.

PLEASE explain how so many pro gay laws got passed in the last 20 years if we had 99% of the straight population against us.

Honestly, when you give me that much power over the outcome of votes I'm tempted to sprinkle some fairy dust on you and turn you into a human being!

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Born in Newark Ohio

#12847 Nov 25, 2012
Jedi Mind Tricka wrote:
<quoted text>You just might catch the Holy Spirit and Christ.
Now, in your bar filled with gays, you are likely to catch AIDS, disease, HPV, warts, butt breath, and the suicidal pact.
Great job! You just equated Christianity with disease!

Brilliant! Bet Jesus is real proud to have you on His side (not).

(And you wonder why so many are turning against you fundies and anti gays).

SMIRK!

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#12848 Nov 25, 2012
DNFschool wrote:
<quoted text>NO I don't profess to know all Jesus spoke of (unlike you) since I know in the Bible it says in John 21:25 (New International Version):
"Jesus did many other things as well. If every one of them were written down, I suppose that even the whole world would not have room for the books that would be written."
Unlike you I'm perfectly happy with people deciding their own interpretation of Scripture.
<quoted text> 'do unto others as you would have them do to you' sounds like an affirmation to people into anal sex if you ask me!
LMAO!
<quoted text>If it's so clear how come there are so many sects and denominations of "Christainity"
<quoted text>
Agreed John 3:17. Pity you don't practice that part of the Bible very much. You get more kick from pointing fingers like those Saul was speaking of in his Epistle to the Romans.
<quoted text>So much for your whole "New Covenant" idea then!
Better lay off pork, shrimp etc. Wearing the color red and letting your head be uncovered while in Church!
LMAO!
<quoted text>Tell ya what. When The R.C.C. the Eastern Rite and every Protestant denomination merge into one World Church, THEN I'll talk with you about what EVERY believer believes.
<quoted text>Follow your own advice.
<quoted text>Keep smiling. While you're at it I feel it's my duty as a good Christian as well as a Topix Editor to remind you Topix Terms of Service provides severe penalties for altering a person's posts (even their name). I'd really hate to see you banned. You're too amusing to lose!
1. So you agree that the fact that he didn't specifically mention a number of sins is meaningless.

2. You ignored the fact that Jesus affirmed Judeo morality. I understand why.

3. Guess I momentarily 'forgot' that Jesus narrowed it down even further. Surprised you didn't remind me... Love God, love your neighbor. I doubt 'anal'izing or being 'anal'ized would qualify, right?

I wasn't quoting any denominations about Jesus' purpose, I was quoting Him. That purpose is not disagreed about by the vast majority of Christian denominations. I'm sure you know this, but think you can slide by with scoffing.

You keep confusing me with Christ. I am a redeemed cynic who remains barbarian. I have every right to judge gay behavior with Scripture. You do the same thing, right?

As to covenant, you show your ignorance again. The old Covenant is fulfilled. Apparently you are ignorant there is a new Covenant?

I'm fine with many denominations. I find good things prioritized in many of them. I doubt that any man or organization could ever completely express or explain the vastness of God. That would make them god, wouldn't it?

Threats? Getting desperate, aren't you?

Bazinga!

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#12851 Nov 25, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Acknowledging my genetic condition and physical handicaps is hardly 'self loathing'.

Smile.
DNF wrote:
<quoted text>(Smiling) OK, if you have no self loathing why is it such a big deal to you to identify as a MONSTER MUTATION?
Oh the irony!
Clearly your comprehension is deficient.

If you read the first sentence of my response, I noted that a physical defect not of my doing is hardly a reason for self-loathing.

I would hope that the example of acknowledging a major mutation would encourage the honest facing of reality by minor mutations such as yourself.

The honest and open acknowledgement of my defects has resulted in the best benefits of my life. It has expanded my friends, my thinking and my career. Instead of a handicap, I thank God for those very defects.

I would encourage you to stop whining and face yours. You will be surprised by the results.

Bazinga!

Religionthebigli e

“saved From jesus”

Location hidden

#12853 Nov 25, 2012
DNF wrote:
<quoted text>Great job! You just equated Christianity with disease!
Brilliant! Bet Jesus is real proud to have you on His side (not).
(And you wonder why so many are turning against you fundies and anti gays).
SMIRK!
Ha ha ha ha

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 6 min Wondering 52,172
News Charlize Theron admits to taking 'a dip in the ... 16 min Wondering 18
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 30 min barry 6,990
News Study: 12,000 acts of condomless gay sex, 0 HIV... 38 min Johnny 6
News This Gay Man Wants to End Texas' War Against LG... 1 hr Tre H 27
News Copy-Illinois employees under investigation for... 4 hr Wondering 4
News Dear Abby: Mixed messages from mom have teen lo... 6 hr Dugan 1
News Blood donation rules relaxed for gay men and se... 8 hr Howser 30
News Gay couple grilled by judge about their sex liv... 17 hr TomInElPaso 108
News Catholic church in Cambuslang praised for issui... 23 hr Palin s Turkey Th... 3
More from around the web