So, What Is It That The Anti-Gay Grou...

So, What Is It That The Anti-Gay Groups Actually Fear?

There are 18008 comments on the lezgetreal.com story from Aug 17, 2012, titled So, What Is It That The Anti-Gay Groups Actually Fear?. In it, lezgetreal.com reports that:

What makes hate, well, hate? Given that today is something of a quiet news day, it may be nice to give ourselves a breather and think about some things.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at lezgetreal.com.

Religionthebigli e

“saved From jesus”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#12531 Nov 23, 2012
Zen Master Ein wrote:
<quoted text>Poo gay baby. Cry a gay tear. What's wrong, you don't like your own medicine.
You better listen to your mommy, Lesbon.
Slogis negna tasc ingo stu stu LOL

Banned already?

Religionthebigli e

“saved From jesus”

Location hidden

#12532 Nov 23, 2012
Zen Master Ein wrote:
<quoted text>Wah, wah, wah, wah, poor little gay baby.
Yes you are.'Bout time you admitted it.

Pugan sic nigna scaz smoga dengetta. Ha ha ha ha

“It's a bathroom”

Since: Jul 07

Get over it, already

#12533 Nov 24, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I have answered all your questions about the lesbian trapped in a straight man. You had no rebuttal.
I have no need to use my condition, nor do I to prove that homosexuality is a defect. It flies directly in the face of evolution, design and morality. Any one of which is sufficient to diagnose.
I don't need to validate my condition to you or anyone else. The fact is, it is a valid and know condition. On this forum, no ones personal life is validated, nor should it be. If you choose not to believe me, that is your choice. You consistently deny reality, why should I expect inconsistency?
Once again the crux of your post is denial, lies and ad homoan attacks. I'm happy with the distinctions between you and me.
Smirk.
Sweetie, nobody believes you. It isn't just me who thinks that you're bat-shirt crazy. The only possible way that a lesbian can be trapped inside your body is if you're schizophrenic. And don't tell me that I don't know what a chimera is, because I do know.
Again, your opinions don't gain credibility with repetition.

Religionthebigli e

“saved From jesus”

Location hidden

#12540 Nov 24, 2012
Zen Master Ein wrote:
<quoted text>Wow, you are sad and childish.
Please provide source and link that homosexuality is not a mental disorder.
An individual's beliefs regarding creation science/creationism and the theory of evolution appear to influence their views on homosexuality. Creationist scientists and creationist assert that the theory of evolution cannot account for the origin of gender and sexual reproduction.[15][16] Creation Ministries International states: "Homosexual acts go against God’s original design of a man and a woman becoming one flesh — see Genesis 1 and 2, endorsed by Jesus Himself in Matthew 19:3–6."[17] In addition, the vast majority of creation scientists reject the notion of genetic determinism concerning the origin of homosexuality.
There's such thing as a creation scientist, only creation bullshit artists, bought and paid for by cults with an agenda.

Where's the peer reviewed research? Where's the physical working model or scientific theory of your god claim? How about just a scientific hypothesis?

Where's the scientific theory showing that evolution has a plan?

Gay people say they are born that way, or became aware of it during puberty. They're the ones who live it and experience it. I believe them, not pretend scientists or BS artists who perform phony studies that are funded by religiously fueled hate-groups with an agenda.

I don't need to provide links about the mental health of gays. I'm sure that with your obsession about gay people, those have been supplied numerous times. You're just too blinded by hate to get it.

Religionthebigli e

“saved From jesus”

Location hidden

#12541 Nov 24, 2012
Zen Master Ein wrote:
<quoted text>I think you are a closet straight. Nah, that did not work, okay, you are gay so deal with it.
I'm not, but if I were I'd say so. It's not a big deal. But I think you're fighting your own demons for whatever reason; family pressure, peer pressure, societal pressure, religious pressure, self-doubt, and insecurity.....a weakling who follows the crowd. Deal with yourself, coward.

Religionthebigli e

“saved From jesus”

Location hidden

#12542 Nov 24, 2012
Zen Master Ein wrote:
<quoted text>Dr. Whitehead and Briar Whitehead declared:
“ If homosexuality were significantly influenced by genes, it would appear in every culture, but in twenty-nine of seventy-nine cultures surveyed by Ford and Beach in 1952, homosexuality was rare or absent. It was very rare in the Siriono, even though there were no prohibitions on homosexual relationships in that culture. The researcher observed only one man displaying slight homosexual traits but apparently not sexually involved with another man. Homosexuality appears to be rare among Orthodox Jews [Orthodox Judaism forbids homosexuality], so much so that learned rabbis, the interpreters of Jewish law, usually allowed men to sleep in the same bed, because likelihood of sexual contact was considered negligible. Kinsey also found very low homosexual incidence among Orthodox Jews...
This evidence comes from missionaries who commonly spend 25 years of their lives living in one culture, far more than almost any anthropologist....Overall they can be considered as reliable witnesses. For example, in contrast to groups like the Sambia in the New Guinea highlands, where homosexuality was compulsory, only about 2-3 percent of Western Dani (also in the New Guinea highlands) practiced it. However, in another group of Dani who were genetically related, homosexuality was totally unknown. Missionaries report that when they were translating the Bible into Dani for this group, their tribal assistants, who knew their own culture intimately, were nonplused by references to homosexuality in Romans 1; they did not understand the concept. Another missionary, with the same group for 25 years, overheard many jests and sexually ribald exchanges among the men, but never a single mention of homosexuality in all that time. When Dani went to help with missionary work among the Sambia, they were astounded at some of the homosexual practices they saw for the first time. Although it is always difficult for a foreigner to be completely sure whether a rare and stigmatized behavior exists, it is certainly true that if three such different experiences of homosexuality can occur in groups of people so closely related genetically, genetically enforced homosexuality is an impossibility.
Conservapedia? Yeah, that's credible; no agenda there. LOL

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#12544 Nov 24, 2012
Peace-Love-Happiness wrote:
Didn't think your "points" had any substance so I didn't answer them (that, and I tend to limit my responses to known trolls so that I don't encourage them).
<quoted text>
BS. The substance of my statement is completely valid. You call anyone who disagrees with you a hateful troll. EVEN IF THEY ARE HOMOSEXUAL TOO.
No, I don't demand that the only answers are mine. But I do think you're a jerk because you enjoy making gays feel unequal, not to mention, you think you're smarter than everyone else and that is clearly not the case.
<quoted text>
Your claim is a lie. There is not one example of you not personally attacking someone who disagrees with you.

Because I honestly address the distinctions of reality, you judge that as inequality.

I am a old man, on the edge of senility, with a basic education. How am I smarter than others on here? I have a gorilla grip on reality with common sense. That is it. And just that exposes the foolishness and denial of gay twirl.
I would typically support someone who is intersexed, but you use your "mutation" to argue both, for yourself and against gays. You have no proof that you have an "inner lesbian". I think you're making a mockery of your own condition (if you truly even have it).
<quoted text>
I argue 'for' myself by calling myself a major mutation and homosexuals a minor mutation? Really.

Speaking the truth to someone is wrong? Really.

I make a mockery of denial. Did you get hit?
People abuse their bodies for personal pleasure all the time. It's legal and it's their right; it is, after all, their body. Who are you to police anal orifices? Why are you so concerned with the anal tissues of strangers? What do you, personally, have invested in this fight?
When you speak some truth, I'll start listening.
<quoted text>
Simple. Gays demand that sickness be called normal. Gays demand it be equated and integrated with marriage and family.

Fundamentally, such behavior is depraved. Read what you wrote and defended. A sensible caring person would be aghast. A normal parent would be outraged.
If you cared about marriage and children, the way you claim to, you would have remained unmarried and childless because no child feels comfortable telling their friends they have a mommy and a "both".
My natural and foster children kind of enjoyed bragging about their dad's distinctions. Their parents have found the honesty refreshing. Aside from shock and awe, they have NEVER had a problem.

“Educating the uneducated”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#12545 Nov 24, 2012
Religionthebiglie wrote:
<quoted text>
Slogis negna tasc ingo stu stu LOL
Banned already?
Zen Master Idiot over here has no life, that's why he finds ways around bans just to come out on this sit and hang with all us gay people and straight supporters.
Seriously, other than having no life outside of this forum, why would someone work to bypass a ban?
Mona Lott

West New York, NJ

#12546 Nov 24, 2012
LIes Busters wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, it does! Idiot, for years they claimed it was not a choice, then the evidence stacked up against them and doctors then shifted to it not being a CONSCIOUS choice. Note, they did not include "unconscious" choice. You are an idiot, if you do not know how unconscious choices are made. You are just a gay dummy.
Idiot, do you make a conscious choice to snore and/or breathe?
Do you make a conscious choice to stutter?
IT IS ALWAYS CUTE WHEN I HAVE TO EDUCATE THE GAY AND STUPID:
Who’s Minding the Mind?
By BENEDICT CAREY
Published: July 31, 2007
In a recent experiment, psychologists at Yale altered people’s judgments of a stranger by handing them a cup of coffee.
The study participants, college students, had no idea that their social instincts were being deliberately manipulated. On the way to the laboratory, they had bumped into a laboratory assistant, who was holding textbooks, a clipboard, papers and a cup of hot or iced coffee — and asked for a hand with the cup.
That was all it took: The students who held a cup of iced coffee rated a hypothetical person they later read about as being much colder, less social and more selfish than did their fellow students, who had momentarily held a cup of hot java.
Findings like this one, as improbable as they seem, have poured forth in psychological research over the last few years. New studies have found that people tidy up more thoroughly when there’s a faint tang of cleaning liquid in the air; they become more competitive if there’s a briefcase in sight, or more cooperative if they glimpse words like “dependable” and “support”— all without being aware of the change, or what prompted it.
Psychologists say that “priming” people in this way is not some form of hypnotism, or even subliminal seduction; rather, it’s a demonstration of how everyday sights, smells and sounds can selectively activate goals or motives that people already have.
More fundamentally, the new studies reveal a subconscious brain that is far more active, purposeful and independent than previously known. Goals, whether to eat, mate or devour an iced latte, are like neural software programs that can only be run one at a time, and the unconscious is perfectly capable of running the program it chooses.
The give and take between these unconscious choices and our rational, conscious aims can help explain some of the more mystifying realities of behavior, like how we can be generous one moment and petty the next, or act rudely at a dinner party when convinced we are emanating charm.
“When it comes to our behavior from moment to moment, the big question is,‘What to do next?’” said John A. Bargh, a professor of psychology at Yale and a co-author, with Lawrence Williams, of the coffee study, which was presented at a recent psychology conference.“Well, we’re finding that we have these unconscious behavioral guidance systems that are continually furnishing suggestions through the day about what to do next, and the brain is considering and often acting on those, all before conscious awareness.”
Dr. Bargh added:“Sometimes those goals are in line with our conscious intentions and purposes, and sometimes they’re not.”
Priming the Unconscious
In 1957, an ad man named James Vicary claimed to have increased sales of Coca-Cola and popcorn at a movie theater in Fort Lee, N.J., by secretly flashing the words “Eat popcorn” and “Drink Coke” during the film, too quickly to be consciously noticed.
I do NOT see anything remotely close to "homosexuality is an unconscious choice" in your post. You proved NOTHING.
Mona Lott

West New York, NJ

#12547 Nov 24, 2012
Zen Master Ein wrote:
<quoted text>Wow, you are sad and childish.
Please provide source and link that homosexuality is not a mental disorder.
Gee.... I wonder what the medical professionals have to say about it?

NOT a mental disorder.
http://www.apa.org/helpcenter/sexual-orientat...
Is homosexuality a mental disorder?
No, lesbian, gay, and bisexual orientations are not disorders. Research has found no inherent association between any of these sexual orientations and psychopathology. Both heterosexual behavior and homosexual behavior are normal aspects of human sexuality. Both have been documented in many different cultures and historical eras. Despite the persistence of stereotypes that portray lesbian, gay, and bisexual people as disturbed, several decades of research and clinical experience have led all mainstream medical and mental health organizations in this country to conclude that these orientations represent normal forms of human experience. Lesbian, gay, and bisexual relationships are normal forms of human bonding. Therefore, these mainstream organizations long ago abandoned classifications of homosexuality as a mental disorder.
Oblama needs to go!!

Milwaukee, WI

#12548 Nov 24, 2012
Mona Lott wrote:
<quoted text>Gee.... I wonder what the medical professionals have to say about it?

NOT a mental disorder.
http://www.apa.org/helpcenter/sexual-orientat...
Is homosexuality a mental disorder?
No, lesbian, gay, and bisexual orientations are not disorders. Research has found no inherent association between any of these sexual orientations and psychopathology. Both heterosexual behavior and homosexual behavior are normal aspects of human sexuality. Both have been documented in many different cultures and historical eras. Despite the persistence of stereotypes that portray lesbian, gay, and bisexual people as disturbed, several decades of research and clinical experience have led all mainstream medical and mental health organizations in this country to conclude that these orientations represent normal forms of human experience. Lesbian, gay, and bisexual relationships are normal forms of human bonding. Therefore, these mainstream organizations long ago abandoned classifications of homosexuality as a mental disorder.
Great post!!

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#12549 Nov 24, 2012
Zen Master Ein wrote:
<quoted text>Poo gay baby. Cry a gay tear. What's wrong, you don't like your own medicine.
You better listen to your mommy, Lesbon.
Get Lost!!

Location hidden

#12550 Nov 24, 2012
Zen Master Ein wrote:
<quoted text>So, you are claiming that gays suck poop out of butts.
Oral/anal sex between males
Percent of males 15-44 years of age who have ever had oral or anal sex with another male, 2006-20081: 5.2 %.
Percent of males 15-44 years of age who have had oral or anal sex with another male in the last 12 months, 2006-20082: 4.3%.
http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nsfg/abc_list_s.htm
Sexual identity for men and women 18-44 years of age
2006-2010 Females Males
Heterosexual or straight 93.6% 95.6%
Homosexual or gay (or lesbian) 1.2% 1.8%
Bisexual 3.9% 1.2%
WHAT MORE EVIDENCE DO YOU GAYS NEED THAT YOU ARE SICK, AND TREATMENT IS THE ONLY OPTION.
Ok a Different ID isn't going to protect you. Get off this thread. You are a parasite.

Location hidden

#12551 Nov 24, 2012
<quoted text>
Not gay and your dodging skills still suck.
Source, please.
Too bad the moderators are not cooperative in removing these trolls.

Location hidden

#12552 Nov 24, 2012
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
Zen Master Idiot over here has no life, that's why he finds ways around bans just to come out on this sit and hang with all us gay people and straight supporters.
Seriously, other than having no life outside of this forum, why would someone work to bypass a ban?
The should be able to ban his web address so his computer cannot access this site.

“O'si yo!”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#12553 Nov 24, 2012
Religionthebiglie wrote:
<quoted text>
Mirror mirror on the wall.
theres that (to much tv) mentality rearing its confused head again.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#12554 Nov 24, 2012
<quoted text>
You absolutely REFUSE to admit when you slip up, don't you?!?
You said BACK TO BACK. There is NO GENITALIA on our backs, so "mounting from behind" cannot occur when anyone or anything is back to back!
Admit that you *mistyped*. That's all I'm asking.
YOU IGNORANMOUS!'back to back' is a TERM that is used to describe the difference between animals and humans sexual encounters.

do NOT blame me if you can't understand the term without confusion.

animal A..........mounts the back of animal B
animal A is facing and on the back of animal B

animal B is facing AWAY from animal A..... therefore the two animals are not 'face to fact' but back to back
cause animal one is ON the back of animal B
and animal B is not facing the animal mounting him ON HIS BACK.

thus the term was coined,'back to back'

if you don't understand that, then go talk to a animal doctor.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#12555 Nov 24, 2012
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
And so you were wrong when you said "over 40."
up until just recently there was 7 or 8 states that allowed the marriage.
and a FEW that allowed domestic partnership.
but not ssm
so it was correct that over 40 didn't allow ssm.

incase you are not aware a few of those are still pending.

i think.........I "THINK" dec 3 is the dead line for the supreme courts ruling on CAL... meaning whether or not they will rehear the case where the lower judges over ruled the majority of PEOPLES vote in prop 8.
ya see PLH if the supreme court rules to let it stand and over ride the VOTE of THE PEOPLE in that state, then what our government is telling us, is that
1. we are no longer 'Of the people, for the people and BY the people'.
2. our constitution of a democracy is null and void
3. the will of the people under a democracy is replaced with a
dictatorship of government will.

oh you applaud that NOW.
but wait til that same power of the government takes away, restricts or removes a right that is important to you.
wait til the government tells you what you WILL do and WON'T do, or else.
and your vote and voice is no longer a constitutional right.

as long as the goverment is handing out food stamps,
welfare, extended unemployement, extending benefits to same sex DOMESTIC partnerships while denying it to straight couples who happen to just live together, and legalizing homosexuality, genocide thru abortion, legalizing drugs, and such, YOU ARE AS HAPPY AS A CLAM.
but that 'gravy train' of extreams WILL have a payday
and you and others who applaud the interference of peoples voice through DUE PROCESS of democracy, will soon find yourselves on the receiving end of a DEMORALIZED nation ...bankrupted, no longer under the protection and blessing of God, and you WILL discover all to late, the consequence of such an existance.

what you think are 'equal rights' for sexual immorality, will usher in the wrath of God sooner than you know.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#12556 Nov 24, 2012
Religionthebiglie wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell him to move a real mountain, and sign his work. All it takes is a mustard seed's worth.
how about if i just tell you like i would any other atheist who is hell bound and living a life without purpose or real hope.

that you are WRONG.
that GOD LOVES YOU
and that time is NOT on your side.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#12557 Nov 24, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU IGNORANMOUS!'back to back' is a TERM that is used to describe the difference between animals and humans sexual encounters.
do NOT blame me if you can't understand the term without confusion.
animal A..........mounts the back of animal B
animal A is facing and on the back of animal B
animal B is facing AWAY from animal A..... therefore the two animals are not 'face to fact' but back to back
cause animal one is ON the back of animal B
and animal B is not facing the animal mounting him ON HIS BACK.
thus the term was coined,'back to back'
if you don't understand that, then go talk to a animal doctor.
So, according to you Pattie:

When two people have their faces toward each other - they are face to face.

When one person's front faces another person's back (you know, the only way you think gay people have sex)- they are back to back.

Just out of curiosity, what do you call it when two people have their backs to each other?

(its like talking to a child....a really stupid child...)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Donald Trump Meets with SCOTUS Candidate Willia... 13 min Gov Corbutt of th... 3
News Indiana Youth Group relocates to larger headqua... 15 min Gov Corbutt of th... 2
News Showbiz news: James Jordan slams Jedward after ... 19 min Gov Corbutt of th... 1
News When straight men kiss, is it good for LGBT equ... 22 min Gov Corbutt of th... 2
News DeGeneres says her show is no place for anti-ga... 22 min Chris 219
News Gay Activists Plan Inaugural 'Queer Dance Party... 1 hr Frogface Kate 12
Maybe god is gay! (Dec '09) 1 hr June VanDerMark 12,622
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 2 hr Jonah1 23,920
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 3 hr Respect71 44,035
More from around the web