So, What Is It That The Anti-Gay Groups Actually Fear?

Aug 17, 2012 | Posted by: Sei | Full story: lezgetreal.com

What makes hate, well, hate? Given that today is something of a quiet news day, it may be nice to give ourselves a breather and think about some things.

Comments (Page 554)

Showing posts 11,061 - 11,080 of18,016
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“saved From jesus”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
what you call mythology, God demonstrates as MIRACLES.
all things ARE possible with God.
How about a demo?

“O'si yo!”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Peace-Love-Happiness wrote:
<quoted text>
How are we supposed to "move on" if you haven't? Even if we wanted to stop talking about you, you won't leave.
why should "I" leave? do you own topix?
my being here has NOTHING to do with your ability to stop trashing pattiecake and move on.

you stop trashing her, and i will stop reminding you of what a butt you are.

“saved From jesus”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

ooops wrote:
<quoted text>
When will God make you stop lying?
God makes her lie. See? Proof of god.

“What came 1st? Stupid or bigot”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, you are the one who bemoaned being bustless...
If I were not married, I'd love the opportunity to meet and marry Patty. Look at the holy passion she expresses! Imagine what a God-given husband could do to direct that in wiser ways!
Imagine a Biblical union of Esther and Solomon. Or Deborah and David. It would be 'Nightmare on Gay St', don't you think?
Smile.
And be doomed to guilt ridden missionary style sex in the dark twice a year and be preached and crazily ranted at everytime you take a wrong step or forget to take the trash out?
Yeah.. sounds great.

But you have a vag and vag/vag relationships are a sin, so she would rather crucify you for hitting on her than marry you.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
How did they see that far. I lived in North Dakota, flat as happy lesbo's chest. Couldn't see the next county.
So the mythical man Moses came up with a distinct view from that of the 'scientists' of the time? Really blonde ho?
Seems to me no culture in all of human history accepted gay 'marriage'. Why are you such a bigot about the Bible, why not be one with anyone who isn't gay?
The earth is round like a circle, just like I quoted the Bible as saying. It is enclosed like clothing by the firmament.
:-)
<quoted text>
Read what I wrote real carefully. Otherwise you will look real stupid when you try to prove me wrong.
Most come on here having picked up gay twirl comments they have not thought or researched themselves. Are you one of them?
Smirk.
<quoted text>
Of course you will 'stand' by what you said. You only prove your denial and deceit.
Now marriage is a meaningless term? Makes me wonder why the title is such an important pursuit for homosexuals...
Let me give you some help.
Perhaps you are talking about the Greeks. You know, they took boys to war as toys (legalized pedophilia) who in turn when they grew up turned back into heterosexuals and married. Is that what you mean?
Or was it Rome? The great Nero who claimed not just one, but TWO gay 'marriages'! Much to the mockery of his fellow political compatriots.
Closer to home, maybe the American Indian? Better known as buggery, they were used as a servant help and a quickie. Abused and demeaned most often. I could post the original accounts of what earlier explorers said when you are done with your beer and Star Wars...
However, here is the profound mystery; Why is marriage present in every single culture from beginning to end? Yet, as you noted by dumbing down gay 'marriage' to people recognizing two gays (most often with ridicule), there is not one single culture in all of human history that possessed gay 'marriage' from start to finish!
These are the things inquiring minds want to know.
Smirk.
Kmart has absolutely no concept of ancient or foreign culture.
Kmart will tell you an apple is a watermelon and fight you to the death on it because if kmart says it, BY GOD, it MUST be true!

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

eJohn wrote:
Again..... Lest we forget....
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
the bible is right 100% of the time, and when you obey God and walk in HIS statutes, then you are right...</quote>
Wow. So the Earth is flat, slavery is okay, polygamy is good, rape victims should be punished for being raped, and it's okay to get your dad drunk and screw him if you think you're not going to get married??
Wow. Just wow. You're kinda crazy, aren't you?
No response here, United?? You're the one that said it, not me....
and wow you are as DUMB as a doorknob!
why do all you biblically Illiterates always try to challenge the Holy bible?

(laughing)

NO where in the bible does God state the earth is flat
NO where in the bible did God set up the system for slavery, MAN did! and guess what, God sent Moses to FREE the slaves.
NO where in the bible did God set up the system of Polygamy, MAN did.
NO where does the bible say rape victums are punished.
what God did was make the rapist stand accountable for their crime by making an honest woman of the lady they stole their virginity from.
sorry you don't understand the importance God placed on a womans virtue.
and NO where did God say it was ok for ANYone to get drunk.
He says not to.
did that stop MEN from disobeying God? NO.

so all your vile and demonic accusations against God are filthy filthy LIES you are repeating.

shamey on you.

“saved From jesus”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>

the bible frightens the unbeliever.
No, it doesn't. Only what believers use it for is frightening.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
And I gave four references where the Bible says the earth is round.
Your claim is they meant flat. The same silliness that calls gay unions 'marriage'.
Smirk.
The same silliness that fundies use to say male prostitute "meant" homosexual...

No many interpretations.. so little time.
ooops

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Religionthebiglie wrote:
<quoted text>
God makes her lie. See? Proof of god.
God doesn't like liars - it is a sin! Actually I believe it is one of the abominations...but I guess when you are a cafeteria Christian you get to pick and choose what applies to you and what doesn't.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

ooops wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you are Pattiecake! I thought you said you weren't.
What a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive.
listening to the voices in your head are you?

thats what you get when you ram your nose up the hiney of liars
'liaria'
no i am not pattiecake.

“saved From jesus”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

<quoted text>
She doesn't have a history of fully reading and comprehending the links she posts.
My favorite was the one about archeologists who discovered giants.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
no teeth? well if i ever run into anyone here with no teeth i will be sure to laugh at your bigotry toward KY.
the only think KY doesn't have that you have up there in NJ (gayland) is smog, gangs, and legalized houseplaying for queers.
outside of that we are up to speed in every department here.
Sadly, you're wrong again.

Smog is everywhere, even if you can't see it. GANGS are everywhere, even if YOU don't see them. Anyone can "play house." They don't need a certificate to do it.

And you have something NJ doesn't have.
Hillbillies.

And don't tell me you don't, I've been there and seen them for myself.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

<quoted text>
Now, now...it's not nice to stereotype, cheese-maker. I'm from KY, too, and I am educated.
I'll educate you, too:
A hillbilly is someone who was born in the hills or mountainous areas. Many are poor but that doesn't mean they're stupid.
A redneck is someone who chooses to live life like a classless idiot. They often have the opportunity to get educated but choose to remain otherwise.
So, "HILLBILLY" is a birth-right...being a "REDNECK" is a life-choice.
Patty lives in Russell Springs, which is an area that we do not consider to be hillbilly territory.
you don't think RC is a hillbilly town?

“saved From jesus”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
you are listening to the father of lies.
if you want to know where you stand with God you need to read HIS word.
The bible changes YOU
you do NOT change the bible.
God condemns homosexuality many times over.
He distroyed cities because of it.
you can not be in right standing with God while doing the things He tells you NOT to do.
you are choosing sin over God.
Well then god should have gotten off his lazy butt and distroyed[sic] Boston. How could he let go of such a perfect opportunity to make an example.

“saved From jesus”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
NO, thats your conclusion of what 'I' said.
i said 'not face to face' as humans do,
they mount from behind.....thats what ANIMALS do.
Never heard of doggy style.... Or 69?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
sorry you went to all that trouble for nothing.
cause ANY forum is a good place to tell how sick homosexuality is.
you really need to focus your "Christian" efforts elsewhere.

Why don't you go read stories at a children's hospital? Volunteer at a soup kitchen or homeless shelter? Volunteer at the Humane Society? Why not visit people in a nursing home with family or friends? Why don't you volunteer for Habitat For Humanity so poor people can have homes? Boys & Girls Club? Daycare centers? Church ministries????
Why not Patty? What makes you think fighting with homos day in and day out is more helpful for the greater good than any of the things I've listed?

Seems to me you simply have too much time on your hands... and you know what they say about idle hands...

“saved From jesus”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
No? are you going to start listening to God for a change?
I will, as soon as he talks to me himself. Make it happen, Patty. Move a mountain.
ooops

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
listening to the voices in your head are you?
Why yes I am...God is whispering in my ear that you are a liar and he is not pleased. I could be wrong, maybe it is Jiminy Cricket instead LOL.

“saved From jesus”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

ooops wrote:
<quoted text>
God doesn't like liars - it is a sin! Actually I believe it is one of the abominations...but I guess when you are a cafeteria Christian you get to pick and choose what applies to you and what doesn't.
Maybe god makes special allowances for the insane.

Since: Jul 12

Daytona Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
did you not tell me you were gay?
you sound like PLH trying to tell everyone you are a Christian and practice homosexuality at the same time.
Did you just claim that I'm gay? Don't get me wrong, it's not an insult, I just want to clarify if that's what you're saying.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 11,061 - 11,080 of18,016
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••