So, What Is It That The Anti-Gay Grou...

So, What Is It That The Anti-Gay Groups Actually Fear?

There are 18008 comments on the lezgetreal.com story from Aug 17, 2012, titled So, What Is It That The Anti-Gay Groups Actually Fear?. In it, lezgetreal.com reports that:

What makes hate, well, hate? Given that today is something of a quiet news day, it may be nice to give ourselves a breather and think about some things.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at lezgetreal.com.

“O'si yo!”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#12138 Nov 21, 2012
RatherBeInMissouri wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you. I love spring storms.:)
which is only equal to your love of missing points and being clueless.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#12139 Nov 21, 2012
<quoted text>
YOu know athiest means Patty?
A- theist.
YOu know at theist means? Like theology? A thiest is someone that believes in a higher power.
Therefore, an a-theist, is the opposite.
I believe in a higher power, that makes me NOT an athiest.
I am also a Christian- which is someone that beleives Jesus Christ was the son of God, sent to Earth as a perfect being and died on the cross for our sins, and also strives to live a Christ like life.
I'm happy to prove you wrong.
AGAIN.
You're welcome.
did you not tell me you were gay?
you sound like PLH trying to tell everyone you are a Christian and practice homosexuality at the same time.
I hope you don't really think you can sell that notion to those who actually KNOW the bible.

fact is, a person who is reborn of the spirit is CHANGED and all OLD things pass away.
you become a new creature in Christ.
no longer doing those old worldly habits of sinful nature.

if you are practicing homosexuality, i can ASSURE you, you are NOT in right standing with God. His word is clear on the matter.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#12140 Nov 21, 2012
<quoted text>
I don't live in Kentucky, Patty, nor do I wish too.
There are states that recognize ALL marriages from other states.
Mine is one of them.
ONLY a 'few'. over 40 states do not.

you are in the minority.

Religionthebigli e

“saved From jesus”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#12141 Nov 21, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
and if the author wasn't there, we wouldn't have the story to read about it now would we? did you spend every moment in your history classes in school demanding the teacher PROVE the writers of the historical events really ever existed?
If my history classes taught about magical beings, absolutely.

Your assertion makes no sense, Patty. Did the author of Harry Potter have to be there and experience wizards riding on broomsticks in order to write about it?

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#12142 Nov 21, 2012
<quoted text>
Don't worry Patty I WON'T!
<quoted text>
Please explain how that has ANYTHING AT ALL to do with BEING a homo? Yes, if you act in a way outside your nature, it is wrong. It is in a homo's nature to have homo sex. Vile does not mean homo. "Natural" does not mean penis/vagina missionary style.
THere are SO MANY possibilities for this verse it' ridiculous to claim that you know, without a doubt, what it means.
<quoted text>
It doesn't even imply that. Besides which, I'm not a man.:)
<quoted text>
Yet another lie. Man wrote the Bible. And it never even mentions BEING a homo or lesbians AT ALL, and you know it.
when you ask me what those scriptures have to do with being homosexual, you are saying you don't have the intelligence to read them and understand them.

YOU try again.

the WOMEN exchanged the NATURAL USE for what was AGAINST NATURE,
likewise, ALSO the MEN left the NATURAL USE OF THE WOMAN, burned in their lusts one for another, MEN WITH MEN, committing what was shameful.........ERROR.

you read it slowly and think about what you are reading.

same sex is an abomination in the eyes of God.
you can NOT change it, or get around it.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#12143 Nov 21, 2012
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
Please enlighten us on how your comment makes any sense.
you can't figure it out?

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#12145 Nov 21, 2012
<quoted text>
GOD never said any such thing.
And I already know where I stand with Him.
I want to know what you think....
How many months now, and you STILL can't answer a simple question.
What MAKES homosexuality immoral?
WHY, even if God did say it, would He say it is immoral?
Why do you harbor such hatred for so many of God's beautiful children?
Why can't you accept that He created something you don't like?
Without God nothing is possible or in existance. So how do you explain the existance of millions and millins of homos throughout history?
you are listening to the father of lies.
if you want to know where you stand with God you need to read HIS word.

The bible changes YOU
you do NOT change the bible.

God condemns homosexuality many times over.
He distroyed cities because of it.

you can not be in right standing with God while doing the things He tells you NOT to do.

you are choosing sin over God.

Religionthebigli e

“saved From jesus”

Location hidden

#12146 Nov 21, 2012
Mona Lott wrote:
<quoted text>10% of the population of Kentucky have ZERO teeth.
SMOG?????? What year is it in Kentucky?
Up to speed in every department, eh?
People who completed high school KY ranks second to LAST
People who are obese KY ranks 4th
Teen birth rate KY ranks 14th
I'm picturing 'Petticoat Junction' where the girls are bathing in the town's water supply.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#12147 Nov 21, 2012
<quoted text>
"We?"
thats right 'we' don't be nosey, rosey.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#12148 Nov 21, 2012
Peace-Love-Happiness wrote:
<quoted text>
But you claimed that animals have sex BACK to BACK....as in, spine to spine.
NO, thats your conclusion of what 'I' said.

i said 'not face to face' as humans do,
they mount from behind.....thats what ANIMALS do.

“It's a bathroom”

Since: Jul 07

Get over it, already

#12149 Nov 21, 2012
Religionthebiglie wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm picturing 'Petticoat Junction' where the girls are bathing in the town's water supply.
It was supposed to be Kintucky, but they mispelled it.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#12150 Nov 21, 2012
<quoted text>
No.
No? are you going to start listening to God for a change?

Religionthebigli e

“saved From jesus”

Location hidden

#12151 Nov 21, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
it isn't a mythology what you are actually doing here is what all UNbelievers do, you scoff at the power of God, you ridicule miracles because you don't understand the power of God.
Jesus turned the water into wine. MULTITUDES of people wittnessed it
Jesus raised the dead, MANY wittnessed it
Moses with the aid of the power of GOD rose His staff over the redsea and parted it for the slaves to cross in safety.
Jonah was in the belly of the whale 3 days
people were healed MANY TIMES OVER by Jesus and the crowds watched.
Jesus fed thousands with a few fish and a loaf of bread
the soliders marched around the city of Jericho and shouted the walls downs.
Israel has ALWAYS been victorious in wars and being protected by God.
the bible is FILLED with miracles.
wonder working, power filled miracles. Given to show and prove the power of who God is.
a talking donkey....... and you don't think the power of God could make a donkey talk?
try focusing on the surrounding purpose for that event.
all things are possible with God.
Desert regions are full of hallucinogenic plant life, and mental institutions are full of people who've "witnessed" the power of gods and demons. Just ask them; they'll swear to it.

Religionthebigli e

“saved From jesus”

Location hidden

#12152 Nov 21, 2012
Mona Lott wrote:
<quoted text> I didn't say "no one." You said it was the author, which was Moses. So Moses was there, eh? Interesting, since he hadn't been born yet.
Those are just minor details to cherry-picking fundies. Somebody told somebody that told somebody that told Moses. Then there's the burning bush that talked to Moses. You know burning bushes never lie.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#12153 Nov 21, 2012
QueerQuill wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahahah, if they're doing it right. Who the hell decided that. Humans are animals, and mounting from behind has been done forever. Humans have tried all kinds of sexual positions. And face to face has probably more to do with it being more romantic and I very much doubt it was how humans originally did it. Nah, our great ancestors were likely mounting and fucking like the animals we are. What makes one sexual position any more right than any other?
and here is what i wonder, what does a person who uses the word 'f' to describe sex between two people even know about the concept of making love? your crudness and vulgarity is a perfect description of someone who thinks humans are animals and should behave like animals.

you missed the entire point. which was the distinction between human and animal to begin with.

Religionthebigli e

“saved From jesus”

Location hidden

#12154 Nov 21, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
what you call mythology, God demonstrates as MIRACLES.
all things ARE possible with God.
How about a demo?

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#12155 Nov 21, 2012
<quoted text>
How are we supposed to "move on" if you haven't? Even if we wanted to stop talking about you, you won't leave.
why should "I" leave? do you own topix?
my being here has NOTHING to do with your ability to stop trashing pattiecake and move on.

you stop trashing her, and i will stop reminding you of what a butt you are.

Religionthebigli e

“saved From jesus”

Location hidden

#12156 Nov 21, 2012
ooops wrote:
<quoted text>
When will God make you stop lying?
God makes her lie. See? Proof of god.

“What came 1st? Stupid or bigot”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#12157 Nov 21, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, you are the one who bemoaned being bustless...
If I were not married, I'd love the opportunity to meet and marry Patty. Look at the holy passion she expresses! Imagine what a God-given husband could do to direct that in wiser ways!
Imagine a Biblical union of Esther and Solomon. Or Deborah and David. It would be 'Nightmare on Gay St', don't you think?
Smile.
And be doomed to guilt ridden missionary style sex in the dark twice a year and be preached and crazily ranted at everytime you take a wrong step or forget to take the trash out?
Yeah.. sounds great.

But you have a vag and vag/vag relationships are a sin, so she would rather crucify you for hitting on her than marry you.

“What came 1st? Stupid or bigot”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#12158 Nov 21, 2012
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
How did they see that far. I lived in North Dakota, flat as happy lesbo's chest. Couldn't see the next county.
So the mythical man Moses came up with a distinct view from that of the 'scientists' of the time? Really blonde ho?
Seems to me no culture in all of human history accepted gay 'marriage'. Why are you such a bigot about the Bible, why not be one with anyone who isn't gay?
The earth is round like a circle, just like I quoted the Bible as saying. It is enclosed like clothing by the firmament.
:-)
<quoted text>
Read what I wrote real carefully. Otherwise you will look real stupid when you try to prove me wrong.
Most come on here having picked up gay twirl comments they have not thought or researched themselves. Are you one of them?
Smirk.
<quoted text>
Of course you will 'stand' by what you said. You only prove your denial and deceit.
Now marriage is a meaningless term? Makes me wonder why the title is such an important pursuit for homosexuals...
Let me give you some help.
Perhaps you are talking about the Greeks. You know, they took boys to war as toys (legalized pedophilia) who in turn when they grew up turned back into heterosexuals and married. Is that what you mean?
Or was it Rome? The great Nero who claimed not just one, but TWO gay 'marriages'! Much to the mockery of his fellow political compatriots.
Closer to home, maybe the American Indian? Better known as buggery, they were used as a servant help and a quickie. Abused and demeaned most often. I could post the original accounts of what earlier explorers said when you are done with your beer and Star Wars...
However, here is the profound mystery; Why is marriage present in every single culture from beginning to end? Yet, as you noted by dumbing down gay 'marriage' to people recognizing two gays (most often with ridicule), there is not one single culture in all of human history that possessed gay 'marriage' from start to finish!
These are the things inquiring minds want to know.
Smirk.
Kmart has absolutely no concept of ancient or foreign culture.
Kmart will tell you an apple is a watermelon and fight you to the death on it because if kmart says it, BY GOD, it MUST be true!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Maybe god is gay! (Dec '09) 1 min June VanDerMark 13,377
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 1 min Bill McReal 26,079
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 24 min Imprtnrd 48,025
News W & M students to protest banning of gay marriage (Nov '08) 2 hr Martin garey 34
News Doritos makes rainbow chips in support of gay r... (Sep '15) 2 hr guest 1,481
News Court allows Chicago church to fire gay worker ... 3 hr Wondering 16
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 8 hr South Knox Hombre 5,586
News Gay pastor fights censure by United Methodist C... 11 hr 93James 153
More from around the web