So, What Is It That The Anti-Gay Grou...

So, What Is It That The Anti-Gay Groups Actually Fear?

There are 18008 comments on the lezgetreal.com story from Aug 17, 2012, titled So, What Is It That The Anti-Gay Groups Actually Fear?. In it, lezgetreal.com reports that:

What makes hate, well, hate? Given that today is something of a quiet news day, it may be nice to give ourselves a breather and think about some things.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at lezgetreal.com.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#12098 Nov 21, 2012
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
And how many people "lick a sewer pipe"?
Definitely not any majority of groups of people.
You do.

That's one symptom you are a genetic defect.

Smirk.

Location hidden

#12099 Nov 21, 2012
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
You are completely off your rocks.
This whole time we've been saying that the bible says Earth is flat and that it is definitely wrong on that and many other accounts.
And I gave four references where the Bible says the earth is round.

Your claim is they meant flat. The same silliness that calls gay unions 'marriage'.

Smirk.

Location hidden

#12100 Nov 21, 2012
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
That's because it's not flat, the Earth is a relative sphere. You can't see that far BECAUSE the Earth isn't flat.
That's why the Bible says it is round.

Silly girl!

Bazinga.

Location hidden

#12101 Nov 21, 2012
TNmatt wrote:
<quoted text>I
I laughed so hard at this! LOVE IT!
It's not nice to laugh at Happy's flat rack...
Oblama needs to go!!

Milwaukee, WI

#12102 Nov 21, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>i just provided you PROOF via a link and you still claim i am wrong?
thats called blind denial.

how about you bring your same sex marriage to KY and see how far you get in the recognition of it. I garentee you that you will not be recognized by the STATE of KY as legitly married, nor will you get benefits as a married couple either.

EVEN Israel doesn't recognize SSM there.
That explains your limited education, toothlessness, brainwashed bible thumping opinions. You are a hillbilly from KY. Yeeeeeehhhaaaawwww Jerhro.
Mona Lott

West New York, NJ

#12103 Nov 21, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
And I gave four references where the Bible says the earth is round.
Your claim is they meant flat. The same silliness that calls gay unions 'marriage'.
Smirk.
They used the word for CIRCLE. A circle is round and FLAT. That's not a "claim," it's a fact. They did NOT use the word for sphere.

“Marriage Equality”

Since: Dec 07

Lakeland, MI

#12104 Nov 21, 2012
Again..... Lest we forget....

United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
the bible is right 100% of the time, and when you obey God and walk in HIS statutes, then you are right...</quote>

Wow. So the Earth is flat, slavery is okay, polygamy is good, rape victims should be punished for being raped, and it's okay to get your dad drunk and screw him if you think you're not going to get married??

Wow. Just wow. You're kinda crazy, aren't you?

No response here, United?? You're the one that said it, not me....

“O'si yo!”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#12105 Nov 21, 2012
Mona Lott wrote:
<quoted text>
KY?
hahahahahahah
Shouldn't you be more concerned about residents that have no teeth, instead of who they marry?
It will only take one SCOTUS decision to drag KY into the 21st century.
no teeth? well if i ever run into anyone here with no teeth i will be sure to laugh at your bigotry toward KY.

the only think KY doesn't have that you have up there in NJ (gayland) is smog, gangs, and legalized houseplaying for queers.
outside of that we are up to speed in every department here.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#12106 Nov 21, 2012
Religionthebiglie wrote:
<quoted text>
If you didn't have a personal stake in it, you would have gotten bored and moved on by now.
i do have a personal stake in it.

thats why i am called UNITED IN FAITH.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#12107 Nov 21, 2012
Religionthebiglie wrote:
<quoted text>
So is yours.
yeah but mine is 'kinmenship' yours is stalking a stranger.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#12108 Nov 21, 2012
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. here you go! PLH opened a forum just for you! You now have a private forum to tell everyone just how sick gay deviants are:
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/gay/TDJQCGVSJ...
.. have responded to this post numerous times with links proving your allegations false. Not in the mood to do it again right now. There's a hot woman in my bedroom. Bet you wish you were her ..
sorry you went to all that trouble for nothing.
cause ANY forum is a good place to tell how sick homosexuality is.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#12109 Nov 21, 2012
Mona Lott wrote:
<quoted text>Is that right? Moses was there watching it all go down, eh?
You are dumber than a bag of hair.
i will match a bag of hair anyday to your bag of dirt.

anyone who thinks there is NO ONE to write history, is missing common sense and the ability to reason.

Of course there was someone to record that event, and every other single event ever recorded in history.

idiot.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#12110 Nov 21, 2012
Botz r us wrote:
<quoted text>
shut up patty you mad old bat
you think after many repeats of your retarded roars of the same old line, and the fact i am here and not going anywhere, that you would begin to think, "Hey i am not shutting her up!" Did your momma drop you on your head when it was feeding time?

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#12111 Nov 21, 2012
Religionthebiglie wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong! Israel recognizes SS marriages that were performed legally elsewhere.
http://www.religioustolerance.org/hommarrisr....
ooops

AOL

#12112 Nov 21, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
you think after many repeats of your retarded roars of the same old line, and the fact i am here and not going anywhere, that you would begin to think, "Hey i am not shutting her up!" Did your momma drop you on your head when it was feeding time?
So, you are Pattiecake! I thought you said you weren't.

What a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive.

Since: Jul 12

Daytona Beach, FL

#12113 Nov 21, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, you are the one who bemoaned being bustless...
If I were not married, I'd love the opportunity to meet and marry Patty. Look at the holy passion she expresses! Imagine what a God-given husband could do to direct that in wiser ways!
Imagine a Biblical union of Esther and Solomon. Or Deborah and David. It would be 'Nightmare on Gay St', don't you think?
Smile.
I'm not sure you understand Patty's version of "holy passion."

She's 58 and single for a reason, but feel free to jump on that crazy train. Be sure to let us know how that back-to-back sex works because it just boggles our minds.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#12114 Nov 21, 2012
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
UIF, you are more than just opposed to homosexuality, which is your right, as long as you keep it to yourself. However homosexual people are human beings, just like you. They are in every walk of life, including some in government positions in your country.
They are protected under your law to not be treated any differently that anyone else, and what you do on here towards gays, directed right at individuals, is considered a crime. If you were on the street and speaking that way to someone else who was on the street, and someone chose to, they could have you arrested.
You are a bigot and a hate monger. Hate mongers can push other people into acts of violence, either against them, or because of what they say, someone may harm a gay person, which would then make you guilty of counseling people to commit a violent act, even murder.
One way or the other, UIF, you are going to have to stop that sort of behavior, or you will eventually find yourself waking up each day staring at prison bars. I highly suspect, with all the law firms in your country that are always advertising for people to sue someone else for various things, it is very likely you could be charged right now, just for what you have done so far.
this is truly funny. Someone living in Canada trying to tell an American to "keep it to themself."
you don't live in America, so don't you think you are over stepping your bounds here?
Do you realize how many people on this entire planet live lives based on biblical teaching boots? do you? I don't think you do.
I think you are so secluded in your little corner of the world that you don't realize that the majority of people do believe in God and trust the bible.

You don't pay my bills, or my taxes. So therefore you have no right to tell me to keep anything to myself.

you really need to think before you speak.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#12115 Nov 21, 2012
Religionthebiglie wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, but she is the only one who write words like negitive, distroy, convience, and anotherwords.
really? you would wager your very life on that fact would you?

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#12116 Nov 21, 2012
Religionthebiglie wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you know? You weren't there.
and if the author wasn't there, we wouldn't have the story to read about it now would we? did you spend every moment in your history classes in school demanding the teacher PROVE the writers of the historical events really ever existed?

Since: Jul 12

Daytona Beach, FL

#12117 Nov 21, 2012
[QUOTE who="Oblama needs to go!!"]<quoted text>
That explains your limited education, toothlessness, brainwashed bible thumping opinions. You are a hillbilly from KY. Yeeeeeehhhaaaawwww Jerhro.[/QUOTE]

Now, now...it's not nice to stereotype, cheese-maker. I'm from KY, too, and I am educated.

I'll educate you, too:
A hillbilly is someone who was born in the hills or mountainous areas. Many are poor but that doesn't mean they're stupid.

A redneck is someone who chooses to live life like a classless idiot. They often have the opportunity to get educated but choose to remain otherwise.

So, "HILLBILLY" is a birth-right...being a "REDNECK" is a life-choice.

Patty lives in Russell Springs, which is an area that we do not consider to be hillbilly territory.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Lyft driver in Indianapolis orders gay couple o... 2 hr cpeter1313 11
News Kansas' Jeff Colyer Signs Bill Allowing Adoptio... 4 hr Deano 6
News Long Beacha s colorful 35th Annual Lesbian and ... 4 hr Deano 2
News God made you gay' pope tells victim of clergy s... 4 hr Deano 2
The Spectrum Cafe (Dec '07) 4 hr Deano 28,158
News Food for Thought: Scott Brison on coming out an... 5 hr Fiberals 1
News French minister Mounir Mahjoubi comes out as ga... 6 hr Frankie Rizzo 5
News Maryland bans 'gay conversion therapy' for minors 9 hr Frankie Rizzo 32
News Gay man wants to challenge clerk who denied mar... 9 hr Frankie Rizzo 14