So, What Is It That The Anti-Gay Groups Actually Fear?

Aug 17, 2012 Full story: lezgetreal.com 18,016

What makes hate, well, hate? Given that today is something of a quiet news day, it may be nice to give ourselves a breather and think about some things.

Full Story

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#12093 Nov 21, 2012
QueerQuill wrote:
<quoted text>
Wasn't looking for a response, just stating a fact.
Smirk
I'm sorry you didn't understand, so was I.

Just camouflaged in mockery.

Smirk.

Location hidden

#12094 Nov 21, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
How did they see that far. I lived in North Dakota, flat as happy lesbo's chest. Couldn't see the next county.
So the mythical man Moses came up with a distinct view from that of the 'scientists' of the time? Really blonde ho?
Seems to me no culture in all of human history accepted gay 'marriage'. Why are you such a bigot about the Bible, why not be one with anyone who isn't gay?
The earth is round like a circle, just like I quoted the Bible as saying. It is enclosed like clothing by the firmament.
:-)
<quoted text>
Read what I wrote real carefully. Otherwise you will look real stupid when you try to prove me wrong.
Most come on here having picked up gay twirl comments they have not thought or researched themselves. Are you one of them?
Smirk.
QueerQuill wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, I stand by what I said. Not only were homosexual acts accepted by many cultures throughout history, but some even performed gay marriages. Maybe it's the term "marriage" you take issue with, but a recognized union is a recognized union whatever they may have called it. I could look this shit up for you, but I think I rather grab a beer, put on some Star Trek and just let you wallow in your ignorance.
Of course you will 'stand' by what you said. You only prove your denial and deceit.

Now marriage is a meaningless term? Makes me wonder why the title is such an important pursuit for homosexuals...

Let me give you some help.

Perhaps you are talking about the Greeks. You know, they took boys to war as toys (legalized pedophilia) who in turn when they grew up turned back into heterosexuals and married. Is that what you mean?

Or was it Rome? The great Nero who claimed not just one, but TWO gay 'marriages'! Much to the mockery of his fellow political compatriots.

Closer to home, maybe the American Indian? Better known as buggery, they were used as a servant help and a quickie. Abused and demeaned most often. I could post the original accounts of what earlier explorers said when you are done with your beer and Star Wars...

However, here is the profound mystery; Why is marriage present in every single culture from beginning to end? Yet, as you noted by dumbing down gay 'marriage' to people recognizing two gays (most often with ridicule), there is not one single culture in all of human history that possessed gay 'marriage' from start to finish!

These are the things inquiring minds want to know.

Smirk.

Location hidden

#12095 Nov 21, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, stupid, circles are, by definition, flat.
Let me try again, Jesus and Satan saw ALL the kingdoms of earth from a tall mountain. No matter how tall a mountain is, you can't see ALL the kingdoms of earth unless the earth is flat.
Guess that wire hanger in your head makes you laugh inappropriately!
I know this is hard for a blonde ho to understand,

But even if the world were flat, you still could not see all the kingdoms of the world. Not even a telescope would work.

Even more difficult for you, is what was round if they really were saying the earth is flat?

Please, keep trying though, it draws fellow idiots to the surface...

Location hidden

#12096 Nov 21, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, you lying fool, I did not.
Maybe you should have that scar tissue in your brain looked at.
Bet your mom wishes she had finished the job and aborted you.
You said 'firmament' didn't exist. If it didn't, you could not have said the word.

Maybe you should stick with trying to explain how the world is flat when the Bible said round...

Location hidden

#12097 Nov 21, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Guess your mom got really far into your brain with that coat hanger, you are really stupid!
<quoted text>
Your mom caused of brain damage when she tryed to pull you out of her womb with that coat hanger, just not enough to finish the job.:)
<quoted text>
A circle is flat, and there is no firmament.
Ad homoan attacks followed by a foot stomping, flailing limp wristed hissy fit.

Location hidden

#12098 Nov 21, 2012
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
And how many people "lick a sewer pipe"?
Definitely not any majority of groups of people.
You do.

That's one symptom you are a genetic defect.

Smirk.

Location hidden

#12099 Nov 21, 2012
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
You are completely off your rocks.
This whole time we've been saying that the bible says Earth is flat and that it is definitely wrong on that and many other accounts.
And I gave four references where the Bible says the earth is round.

Your claim is they meant flat. The same silliness that calls gay unions 'marriage'.

Smirk.

Location hidden

#12100 Nov 21, 2012
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
That's because it's not flat, the Earth is a relative sphere. You can't see that far BECAUSE the Earth isn't flat.
That's why the Bible says it is round.

Silly girl!

Bazinga.

Location hidden

#12101 Nov 21, 2012
TNmatt wrote:
<quoted text>I
I laughed so hard at this! LOVE IT!
It's not nice to laugh at Happy's flat rack...
Oblama needs to go!!

Milwaukee, WI

#12102 Nov 21, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>i just provided you PROOF via a link and you still claim i am wrong?
thats called blind denial.

how about you bring your same sex marriage to KY and see how far you get in the recognition of it. I garentee you that you will not be recognized by the STATE of KY as legitly married, nor will you get benefits as a married couple either.

EVEN Israel doesn't recognize SSM there.
That explains your limited education, toothlessness, brainwashed bible thumping opinions. You are a hillbilly from KY. Yeeeeeehhhaaaawwww Jerhro.
Mona Lott

Hoboken, NJ

#12103 Nov 21, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
And I gave four references where the Bible says the earth is round.
Your claim is they meant flat. The same silliness that calls gay unions 'marriage'.
Smirk.
They used the word for CIRCLE. A circle is round and FLAT. That's not a "claim," it's a fact. They did NOT use the word for sphere.

“Marriage Equality”

Since: Dec 07

Lakeland, MI

#12104 Nov 21, 2012
Again..... Lest we forget....

United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
the bible is right 100% of the time, and when you obey God and walk in HIS statutes, then you are right...</quote>

Wow. So the Earth is flat, slavery is okay, polygamy is good, rape victims should be punished for being raped, and it's okay to get your dad drunk and screw him if you think you're not going to get married??

Wow. Just wow. You're kinda crazy, aren't you?

No response here, United?? You're the one that said it, not me....

“O'si yo!”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#12105 Nov 21, 2012
Mona Lott wrote:
<quoted text>
KY?
hahahahahahah
Shouldn't you be more concerned about residents that have no teeth, instead of who they marry?
It will only take one SCOTUS decision to drag KY into the 21st century.
no teeth? well if i ever run into anyone here with no teeth i will be sure to laugh at your bigotry toward KY.

the only think KY doesn't have that you have up there in NJ (gayland) is smog, gangs, and legalized houseplaying for queers.
outside of that we are up to speed in every department here.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#12106 Nov 21, 2012
Religionthebiglie wrote:
<quoted text>
If you didn't have a personal stake in it, you would have gotten bored and moved on by now.
i do have a personal stake in it.

thats why i am called UNITED IN FAITH.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#12107 Nov 21, 2012
Religionthebiglie wrote:
<quoted text>
So is yours.
yeah but mine is 'kinmenship' yours is stalking a stranger.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#12108 Nov 21, 2012
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. here you go! PLH opened a forum just for you! You now have a private forum to tell everyone just how sick gay deviants are:
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/gay/TDJQCGVSJ...
.. have responded to this post numerous times with links proving your allegations false. Not in the mood to do it again right now. There's a hot woman in my bedroom. Bet you wish you were her ..
sorry you went to all that trouble for nothing.
cause ANY forum is a good place to tell how sick homosexuality is.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#12109 Nov 21, 2012
Mona Lott wrote:
<quoted text>Is that right? Moses was there watching it all go down, eh?
You are dumber than a bag of hair.
i will match a bag of hair anyday to your bag of dirt.

anyone who thinks there is NO ONE to write history, is missing common sense and the ability to reason.

Of course there was someone to record that event, and every other single event ever recorded in history.

idiot.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#12110 Nov 21, 2012
Botz r us wrote:
<quoted text>
shut up patty you mad old bat
you think after many repeats of your retarded roars of the same old line, and the fact i am here and not going anywhere, that you would begin to think, "Hey i am not shutting her up!" Did your momma drop you on your head when it was feeding time?

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#12111 Nov 21, 2012
Religionthebiglie wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong! Israel recognizes SS marriages that were performed legally elsewhere.
http://www.religioustolerance.org/hommarrisr....
ooops

AOL

#12112 Nov 21, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
you think after many repeats of your retarded roars of the same old line, and the fact i am here and not going anywhere, that you would begin to think, "Hey i am not shutting her up!" Did your momma drop you on your head when it was feeding time?
So, you are Pattiecake! I thought you said you weren't.

What a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 2 min Cali Girl 2014 56,071
US judge upholds state same-sex marriage ban, r... 3 min NorCal Native 905
Once more on fascism knocking on the Balkan doo... (Aug '09) 4 min Shomi 2,035
Homosexuality and the Bible (Aug '11) 9 min Suculent-dry 25,044
Gay Marriage and the Limits of Tradition 10 min NorCal Native 937
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 17 min Mahmoud Abdullah 200,996
Rights Of Same-Sex Military Spouses Vary By State 24 min TomInElPaso 7
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate 44 min D-U-H 363
Allowing Blood Donations From Gay Men Could Hel... 1 hr Xstain Fumblement... 114
Louisiana judge: Gay marriage ban unconstitutional 2 hr Xstain Fumblement... 19
Is Polygamy the Next Gay Marriage? 2 hr WeTheSheeple 1,419
•••

Gay/Lesbian People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••