So, What Is It That The Anti-Gay Groups Actually Fear?

Aug 17, 2012 | Posted by: Sei | Full story: lezgetreal.com

What makes hate, well, hate? Given that today is something of a quiet news day, it may be nice to give ourselves a breather and think about some things.

Comments
10,861 - 10,880 of 18,016 Comments Last updated Feb 24, 2013

Since: Jul 12

Daytona Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you absolutely do not know any such thing.
you might wish it was and hope it was, but that doesn't make it so.
so how about you cease with the pretending it is.
I don't think we're in the mood to step on your crazy train any time soon.

Daytona Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is the fallacy.
You are asserting that the primary goal is control, not sex.
You know, can't get enough of that control climax!
Silly stupid.
Smirk.
The purpose of consensual sex is to get your rocks off. The purpose of rape is to control and demean.

Daytona Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

RatherBeInMissouri wrote:
<quoted text>
And your inability to stop defending Patty, answering posts directed to Patty, addressed to Patty, and your inability to let PATTY'S issues rest... Proves that you are...
in fact..
PATTY!
It's just her way to escape her humiliation and maintain her addiction to us heathens.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
And your inability to stop defending Patty, answering posts directed to Patty, addressed to Patty, and your inability to let PATTY'S issues rest... Proves that you are...
in fact..
PATTY!
I have to admit that I am at a loss to explain what has been happening here. I did kind of understand it when she was posing as two different people as Yellodog and Pattiecake58, and when called on it, by me and others, due to the exact same misuse of the English language, she flatly denied it, but eventually tried to wiggle her way out by stating that she had lied because she didn't want the Pattiecake58 character to be tied to the YD character because of alleged contacts at her workplace by someone.

It was not a rational excuse but based on her history here, I could see that it might make some sort of perverted sense to her. But now, with this new ID, she was caught in the very first post, or at least in the first day of posting, and she has flatly denied, when she has no personal issues to hide because they are all already on the table.

What I am thinking is that my diagnosis of her mental illnesses was just touching on the surface of her real problems. I would hate to give her the benefit of the doubt and state that she is a true split personality case, and one personality isn't aware of the other, because someone with that condition as I understand it would not be here defending her other personality; she wouldn't even know the other personality.

Except in movies I have never seen someone with separate personalities, so I am not at all familiar with them.

I tend to think though that her condition is such that she convinces herself that the things she does that she would call sins in anyone else are somehow okay if she does them. That could be because she actually DOES think she is God, or she really believes that once you are born again, you can do whatever you damned well please, because God will tke you home anyway.

I am kind of glad that this God doesn't exist, because I think Patty would be in for some pretty unpleasant surprises later on, which I wouldn't wish on anyone.

OR, perhaps there is really a God, and Patty IS God.:) Maybe she is testing us.:)

Please don't anyone take me seriously on that last bit, or may have to have you committed too.

Since I was able to talk, I have always been asking what and how about things. I used to drive my father crazy when I was a toddler because I would go to the barn with him, and pelt him with questions while he was milking the cows until he could take it no longer and he would send me to the house to be with my mother, assuming that she wasn't also at the barn milking cows, which she often did.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Peace-Love-Happiness wrote:
<quoted text>
The purpose of consensual sex is to get your rocks off. The purpose of rape is to control and demean.
You have such a sensuous way of stating that.:)

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Peace-Love-Happiness wrote:
<quoted text>
What is non-consensual sex where you don't want to control and analize?

I'm sorry, that was a low blow...

Seriouosly....

bazinga.

“Marriage equality for all”

Since: Jul 07

Illinois

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
What is non-consensual sex where you don't want to control and analize <SIC>?
Your wife when you schtup her?

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
IF atheists were 'peaceful' people they wouldn't struggle and fight so hard against (God, Faith, Morality, the bible, churches, and religion in general) because all those things ARE in themselves offering peace.
IF atheists were peaceful people, they would not sue the IRS to punish churches for what they discuss INSIDE the church.
nor, would they fight and sue to remove the symbols that have existed long before America was even ever hear of.
you see, the Freedom From Religion Foundation doesn't simply wish to live THEIR lives without God, they want to remove God from the lives of those who want the freedom to live for God.
do not bring your filth into the public sphere

just a passing thought

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. have you ever had a 'pretend' marriage ??..
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
no.
everyone knows that you imagine yourself
consort to jesus the christ

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Passing Through wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet when you chose to post your personal information in a public forum, you try to portray yourself as a victim. Hypocrite.
her god failed to protect her

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
how mushy is your brain?
invasion of someones privacy on the internet IS unethical.
posting information not freely permitted by someone IS unethical.
begging people to call social services on someone you don't even know in the first place, IS unethical.
you cheerlead the horrid behavior of others on here all the time.
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not an invasion of privacy if someone offers the information about themselves.
Patty Hedley owned the copywright to her personal information, and against all advice released that informatin into the public domain. and gave up her rights. Her personal information is now "in the public domain" and "on the internet", it can never be retrieved, it can never be censored, and she can never regain control.

people warned her,
and
her god failed to protect her.

she bragged about posting to these threads, while on her employers' clock. If I were her employer, I would dismiss her for dishonesty.

her god failed to protect her

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
NO KIDDING! don't you think someone who grew up there all their life knows a lot more about it than YOU do?
is there no end to your blowhard dialogue?
HORSEFEATHERS! you should not be concerned with who goes to what church you stalker.
you SHOULD not care what church someone attends enough to post information about it on TOPIX for pete sakes.
the more you post the more i KNOW you are mentally unbalanced.
rational people don't care enough about strangers on a website to hunt up their church or anything else to post it, UNLESS they are intentionally wanting to expose a persons ID and place them in harms way.
that takes the mind of a cyberstalker.
you would THINK you could put two and two together and know that much.
apparently not.
you are like any other criminal out there, you are NEVER in the wrong, you are never responsible for what you do.
You are a BAD person.
you are the author of patty hedley's misfortune

your god failed you

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is the fallacy.
You are asserting that the primary goal is control, not sex.
You know, can't get enough of that control climax!
Silly stupid.
Smirk.
get an education

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
How can you possibley speak for Patty unless youare her? How do you know she doesn't think about me.
I rather thought she had an unhealthy crush on me. Always talking to me and HL about lesbian sex.
You're.. i mean, she's fascinated with it.
no guy has wanted to touch her in decades,
she is just expanding her possibilities.

she claims to have a humoungus rack!

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
yes because of what they did to the Israelites. Read Ezekiel 35
Bollocks.

Idumea only ever had a teensy strip of arable land. Most of its "economy" was based on the caravan trade and mining.

Since the mines played out and caravanning has gone into a bit of a decline in the past coupla thousand years...

The Borderland of Sol

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
are you nuts? i have 300 some channels on Dish.
i have more channels than people with cable.
Not if you factor in those periods when you have none.

Like when it's windy, raining...

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
you really are stubborn and stupid aren't you? how many times have i told you this and you absolutely refuse to acknowledge it?
ex husbands names, pastors names, tombstones, her parents names, none of that is information that was given by her.
issues of her past was not public record but GOSSIP gathered by immoral queers and God haters.
you can't pass it off as obtainable public record.
U.S citizens are not required to go around insulting, bashing, and blaspheming the faith either like you do continually on here.
who do you think you are to slander the faith of billions of Christians just because you have a personal problem with God?
your a vindictive, hateful, miserable soul who has little to do but spend his every waking hour on topix being verbally abusive to anyone who won't agree with his love of immoral things.
get over it passing through.
pattiecake is GONE....... from all appearances
she isn't spending her time on here anymore.
and if it wasn't me, you would be trashing the next person who stepped up to the plate to tell you how wrong you are to endorse such things.
you might as well get over it, cause you will never have the entire world on your side..........and whats worse you don't have God on your side either.
Immoral queers and god haters!

Oh, Pattie, you give yourself away every time you post...

“saved From jesus”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
Immoral queers and god haters!
Oh, Pattie, you give yourself away every time you post...
They're like fingerprints, aren't they?

The Borderland of Sol

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Back in the day, experienced Morse Code operators could identify individual senders by their styles or "fists".

It's so much easier with actual words.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
What is non-consensual sex where you don't want to control and analize <SIC>?
Marengo Jon wrote:
<quoted text>
<SICK>
ratherbeblonde said 'demean', so I said related the most demeaning act I could.

Smirk.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••