So, What Is It That The Anti-Gay Groups Actually Fear?

Aug 17, 2012 Read more: lezgetreal.com 18,015

What makes hate, well, hate? Given that today is something of a quiet news day, it may be nice to give ourselves a breather and think about some things.

Read more

“What came 1st? Stupid or bigot”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#11888 Nov 19, 2012
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
Rape is the act of someone so horny, they force an unwilling partner to participate.
<quoted text>
I am a professional. Others and I disagree with other professionals for the reason I stated above.
You have no reasoning against mine except to quote professionals who have lied and been wrong before.
Bazinga.
Good thing we're not quoting your "professional" opinions, or we'd be wrong ALL the time.
Passing Through

Chicago, IL

#11889 Nov 19, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
its not a sin to be a duck ..... but it is a sin to be a homosexual.
On the contrary, Patricia, existing is not a sin.

Location hidden

#11890 Nov 19, 2012
KiMare wrote:
XY wrote;
You really are dumb, not even close to intellect and dumber than a 6 year old.
Rape is an act of obtaining sex without consent. To say otherwise excludes over 70% of all rapes. Anger, violence, power, control, and assault may be added elements, but they do not define rape.
It describes it as much as the word sexual. Sexual is the adjective here, assault is the subject. Without assualt, it's just sexual. Which isn't anything but at adjective.
Assault is still assault, no matter the nature or degree.
KiMare wrote:
If you give a person a date rape drug and you are as gentle and loving as can be, it is still rape.
Control. Why would you give someone a date rape drug and be loving and gentle with an unconscious person unless you were afraid of rejection? Date rape drug is an attempt at complete control and deception.
KiMare wrote:
If you are 21 and the person is 14, it is still rape, even if he/she agrees.
Statutory rape. A TYPE of rape, still sexual contact without consent. A minor cannot consent for themself.
KiMare wrote:
If a person says no, no, no and you continue with roses and flowers it is still rape. If the person is passed out and you got him/her drunk it is rape. If you are having great consensual sex and you are right in the middle and the person changes her/his mind and says no, it is rape from that point on.
In all of these cases, there is no anger, assault, violence, control or power, it is simply non consensual
In all of these cases, it is an act of control. To force someone, no matter your method, to do something they are not consenting to. When a person says no, yes, that's it. STOP or it's rape! After that point, any continuance of sexual contact is a physical attack, with the attacker disregarding the wishes of the person he is with and exerting CONTROL. And once someone FORCES you to use your body in a way you have said NO to, it becomes an assault. A violation and disrespect of someone else's PRIVATE body parts, and complete disregard for the well being of the other person's well being or after effects.

Location hidden

#11891 Nov 19, 2012
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
You obviously aren't a professional since you say aliens are in the bible, a discredited survey (by the creator of the survey himself) is fully credible, that it means something completely different that it actually means, and the fact that you are, in your own words, a "old uneducated man on the verge of senility."
Besides, you deny you were wrong whenever you're wrong, which is quite often. You're like an immature, temper tantrum-ing 10 year old who doesn't get their way and decides to scream lies in order to combat that.
It ain't workin' dear.
Don't forget his constant dancing around in a little pink tutu.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#11892 Nov 19, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>and you call yourself a good atheist.
go watch ANY animal mate.
they are not face to face.
penguins

Location hidden

#11893 Nov 19, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>what i proved is that YOU WILL REAP WHAT YOU SEW.
thats very much a biblical truth.
sow

Location hidden

#11894 Nov 19, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>are you nuts? i have 300 some channels on Dish.
i have more channels than people with cable.
I hope you aren't bragging...

Location hidden

#11895 Nov 19, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Which brings us to the question of why lesbians wouldn't just masturbate instead of trying to 'fit', or gays wouldn't instead of engaging in a inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning act.
Kind of like you...
Bazinga!
You are the only one who would compare this question to one about rape.
Control, and consent, dumbass.

A RELATIONSHIP with someone you love is in no way related to why a rapist chooses to rape instead of masturbate.

You disgust me.

Location hidden

#11896 Nov 19, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>why do so many people overeat?
why is alcohal and drugs SOOOOOOOOOO tempting to some
why is smoking so tempting to some?
why is permiscuious sexual behavior so attempting to some?

addictions are birthed from temptations.

and they come in all forms, and packages.
it boils down to CHOOSING right over wrong.
Right and wrong are a matter of perspective. Are you saying alcohol and cigarettes and sex are wrong?

Location hidden

#11897 Nov 19, 2012
Xyzhoturutsmail wrote:
<quoted text>You are gay, not a Christian, your mom and dad get this and hell is a casket waiting for you and you have chosen it. Paul did not change anything, and it is clear that you are focused on the homosexuality. I guess Moses changed God's word too and so did John and Matthew, Noah, Adam, David, Solomon, and to you not even Jesus got you right. GEEEEZ.
You are a satanist, do what thou wilt.
However, the only real homosexuals are the ex-homosexuals and they are the gay and happy ones.
We respect the rights of people to choose Christ and not to be gay and to live happy as ex-gays. Why do you hate those who choose to be ex-gay and happy, over gay and suicidal????
They were never gay. They're bisexual. And that's fine. Why wouldn't it be?

“Educating the uneducated”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#11898 Nov 19, 2012
United in faith wrote:
NO you do NOT have God's approval.
Apparently Patty still thinks that she speaks on her god's behalf/as god.
Mona Lott

Hoboken, NJ

#11899 Nov 19, 2012
AscendedFalmer wrote:
<quoted text>
sow
Yep, that is a good word for her. I wonder if she knows any pig latin.....

Location hidden

#11900 Nov 19, 2012
Xyzhoturutsmail wrote:
<quoted text>Actually, lesbians do just masturbate. They just get other females to help. when lesbians want real sex, they choose men and lesbians have on average 5 times as many male sex partners as straight women. SEX.
Well, with gay men, it is a butt thing, and some women report being with men who buy strap on straps and have the women attack like gay men.
You're thinking of bisexuals again. There are lots of them. They have sex with men or women as they please.

Lesbians don't have male partners. That's what makes them lesbians.

Location hidden

#11901 Nov 19, 2012
RatherBeInMissouri wrote:
<quoted text>You are the only one who would compare this question to one about rape.
Control, and consent, dumbass.

A RELATIONSHIP with someone you love is in no way related to why a rapist chooses to rape instead of masturbate.

You disgust me.
Apparently sex is only harmful and immoral if it occurs between two men, regardless of any other circumstances, and regardless of what the nations leading medical associations have to say about it.

Wake up, Chimera.

Location hidden

#11902 Nov 19, 2012
Xyzhoturutsmail wrote:
<quoted text>Perhaps you were thinking of yourself.
The Santa Fe Rape Crisis and Trauma Treatment Center is among many around the country to acknowledge that while same-sex rape does in fact exist. The SFRCC details information on both male/male rape and female/female rape.
As SFRCC explains,“Because many people define rape at penetration by a penis, woman-to-woman rape is not acknowledged or taken seriously. But in fact, it is estimated that one out of three lesbians have been sexually assaulted by another woman.”
My own first sexual experience with another woman was rape. Like many women, I didn’t know that women could rape other women. It wasn’t until I recounted the incident to a friend and she said,“So you were raped?” that I truly recognized this is what it was.
http://www.curvemag.com/Curve-Magazine/Web/Ar...
No one here ever said that rape cannot happen between members of any sex.

Location hidden

#11903 Nov 19, 2012
Xyzhoturutsmail wrote:
<quoted text>I have read studies that gays have a mental-social capacity of a child in puberty. The evidence is abundant with these gays here.
They are loser children, playing a loser game, and whining when they lose. YUP.
You're thinking of drug addicts...Not gay people.

Wow, this is getting old really fast.
Passing Through

Chicago, IL

#11904 Nov 19, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
NO KIDDING! don't you think someone who grew up there all their life knows a lot more about it than YOU do?
Apparently not since YOUR exact word from post #11346 were:

"Norwood is a city within cincinnati.
a subcity within a city."
United in faith wrote:
is there no end to your blowhard dialogue?
And yet YOU were the one who incorrectly characterized Norwood's relationship to Cincinnati, not me. So don't whine to me abut things I state correctly, you flabby old windbag.
United in faith wrote:
HORSEFEATHERS! you should not be concerned with who goes to what church you stalker.
you SHOULD not care what church someone attends enough to post information about it on TOPIX for pete sakes.
And yet YOU, Patricia, were the one who posted what church you attended in Russell Springs. That others comment on your posts doesn't make them stalkers.
United in faith wrote:
the more you post the more i KNOW you are mentally unbalanced.
rational people don't care enough about strangers on a website to hunt up their church or anything else to post it, UNLESS they are intentionally wanting to expose a persons ID and place them in harms way.
that takes the mind of a cyberstalker.
And what exactly did I post about your church? Nothing. And who published your name in a public forum? YOU did. Performing a google search isn't stalking. Unless you consider 3/4 of all Americans stalkers, I suppose.
United in faith wrote:
you would THINK you could put two and two together and know that much.
apparently not.
I know that when someone discloses their personal information in a public forum that I'm not responsible for their decision to do so. It's obvious you're full of regrets now but blaming others for your poor judgment in no way absolves you of responsibility for your poor judgment.
United in faith wrote:
you are like any other criminal out there, you are NEVER in the wrong, you are never responsible for what you do.
You are a BAD person.
No, you're just part of the 47% that Mitt Romney referred to who never want to take responsibility for themselves or their actions.

“saved From jesus”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#11905 Nov 19, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
why do so many people overeat?
Topix, for instance......and argumentative drama.

Since: Sep 10

San Francisco, CA

#11906 Nov 19, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
why do so many people overeat?
Is permiscuious sexual behavior the back-to-back stuff?

And stop with the talk about packages!

Location hidden

#11908 Nov 19, 2012
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't wait to hear how one has sex back to back...oh, Pattie, you've been doing it wrong all these years...
and you call yourself a good atheist.
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
and you call yourself a good atheist.
So that's how you get your jollies now?

I assure you, they don't do it back to back either..
And I'm pretty sure that would impossible for humans.
LMAO

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 5 min GayleWood 19,367
Why Are We Being Forced To Accept Homosexuality? (Feb '12) 9 min Quest 739
News What It Was Like at the First Gay Rights Demons... 39 min Stand down 14
News Five Disgraced Business Owners Who Learned That... (Aug '14) 1 hr Porter 53
How big is NorCow's pen!s? heard it's a monster. 1 hr Porter 6
News Hillary Clinton has a new position on same-sex ... 1 hr woodtick57 279
News Mormon church backs Utah LGBT anti-discriminati... 1 hr piratefighting 2,660
News Huckabee: Wait until Obama is out of office bef... 2 hr serfs up 44
Are the mods fair and balanced? 7 hr Frankie Rizzo 521
News Which presidential hopefuls would attend a gay ... 10 hr Fa-Foxy 170
More from around the web