So, What Is It That The Anti-Gay Groups Actually Fear?

Aug 17, 2012 Full story: lezgetreal.com 18,015

What makes hate, well, hate? Given that today is something of a quiet news day, it may be nice to give ourselves a breather and think about some things.

Full Story

“O'si yo!”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#11807 Nov 19, 2012
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
It's funny how you don't even know what a fundie is, but you are one yourself.
I know exactly what a fundie is.
I own a dictionary.
A fundie is basically someone who takes God serious.
I am happy to be one.
better to be a fundie than a heathen.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#11808 Nov 19, 2012
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Well, sure - they're the only peer group that'll have you.
Wow, does your life suck!
peer group? how old are you?

i have been 'worldly' and without God.
that sucks.
i have been reborn and with God......thats AWSOME!

your treasures will eventually rot away
mine are eternal.
and FYI there are far more believers in God than not.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#11809 Nov 19, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
and you call yourself a good atheist.
go watch ANY animal mate.
they are not face to face.
They certainly aren't back to back, dumbass.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#11810 Nov 19, 2012
RatherBeInMissouri wrote:
<quoted text>
Psst.. not all gay people are atheists.
Atheists in general are peaceful people.
And Big Brothers Big Sisters of America does not discriminate against gay people.
IF atheists were 'peaceful' people they wouldn't struggle and fight so hard against (God, Faith, Morality, the bible, churches, and religion in general) because all those things ARE in themselves offering peace.

IF atheists were peaceful people, they would not sue the IRS to punish churches for what they discuss INSIDE the church.
nor, would they fight and sue to remove the symbols that have existed long before America was even ever hear of.

you see, the Freedom From Religion Foundation doesn't simply wish to live THEIR lives without God, they want to remove God from the lives of those who want the freedom to live for God.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#11811 Nov 19, 2012
RatherBeInMissouri wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO! My aunt died on the table having a heart attack and was revived not once, not twice, but 3 times before emergency bypass surgery.
Idiot!
so was someone in my family, thats called NEAR DEATH.
there is a 'window' time frame one can be revived.
but not always is it sucessful
and if you can restart the heart before the oxgen stops flowing to the brain and other organs you can revive a person.

thats not death, thats called NEAR DEATH.
lots of folks have experienced such.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#11812 Nov 19, 2012
United in faith wrote:
excellent post! good information.
Dear, you really should learn to verify before you laud such praise. In this case it proves to be entirely undeserved. What Samantha ripped off from the self-professed good Catholics over at LifeSite News, isn't entirely true witness. While they accurately point out that Abel did find that among pedophiles, men who molested only boys tended to rack up considerably more victims than those whose victims were exclusively little girls, they neglect to mention Abel also found that among pedophiles who only had boys as victims, the vast majority of them identified as being heterosexual and had the sexual history with adults which pretty much confirmed their self-assessment.

http://www.childmolestationprevention.org/pdf...

"Samantha's quote" is on page 10, what I am referring to begins on page 11.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#11813 Nov 19, 2012
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
Spoken by a person with morals????????
Patty, drop the gawd damned attacks on gays, stop lying about being someone you are not (you have not fooled anyone here), stop being so vulgar with people, stop posting every day your very first post always an attack on someone else.
Patty, if necessary, someone here could contact the police in RS and make a charge that someone is impersonating Patty Hadley who claims not to be Patty Hadley on the internet, and have the police charge her with public mischief.
You certainly could be charged with online bullying, which they are starting to lay criminal charges for now in some places. Patty, if I ever hear that someone has been posting to you for several years and that they have committed suicide and it is found that they left a note stating that they could not tolerate all the abuse about their sexual orientation that they had received on the internet, I would be one of the first to phone the police in your area and give them your name as a possible suspect.
If you want to say it is a two way street and that I and others have been bullying you, then take a look at what we have been bullying you about - the fact you keep attacking gays and denigrating them, rather than sticking with the topic of the threads. None of the 3 threads that I know you post on are talking about the evils of being gay, yet that is what you have predominately been posting about.
The reason I keep at you is because I know that you are extremely sick, and you need help, and the only way I have of getting you help is to tell you to ask for it yourself, because I cannot do it in person from this far away.
The second reason is that I do not tolerate bigotry from anyone, and you have been constantly a bigot towards a lot of people on Topix.
you boots are a blasphemer. I can not tolerate someone who takes the name of God in vain.
You are the biggest bigot on topix. Your hate for God causes you to treat others with much disrespect and anger.
You do need mental help and i am sorry what you are receiving isn't helping you.
You are not doing what i ask of you which was to stop refering to me as pattiecake. I suppose you can't. I suppose your weakness is to great and you have no control of yourself.

I only read the first 3 lines of your post.
I won't read them when they are like this one.

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#11814 Nov 19, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the one unable to come to grips with reality boots.
i am united in faith.
worry about your great lack of morality. you should morn for the loss of your soul and spirit.
.. yes, you are now United In Faith, the reincarnation of Yellodog and Pattiecake58 ..

P.S. Happy belated birthday.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#11815 Nov 19, 2012
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
Patty, I have told you and countless others on this site that I do not approve of abortion, except possibly in very definitely proved cases that the mother will die if she carries the baby, or that the baby will be born completely without any normal functioning, so that it would suffer horribly.
Don't lump me in with others, Patty. Because I oppose you as a bigot doesn't mean I condone abortion. I have chosen to not get into that topic with others to any extent because it has not been the topic of any of the threads I am on here, and also because, since abortion is legal in Canada, and has been for many years, there is not a whole lot I can do about it anyway.
Similarly to the very definite fact that soon gay marriages will be legal in all parts of the USA, and since gays already by law have other human rights there, you will then be subject to charges if you continue to attack gay people. In fact if someone cared to bother, I suspect one could make a very definite and a winning case against you already for harassment of gays. I would tend not to do that because I think you are too mentally ill to be legally responsible for the crimes you are committing.
as long as you keep calling me pattiecake and going on and on and on about the same old sillyness i WILL continue to lump you in with the other heathens and God haters and immoral people on this site.

Since: Jul 12

Daytona Beach, FL

#11816 Nov 19, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
IF atheists were 'peaceful' people they wouldn't struggle and fight so hard against (God, Faith, Morality, the bible, churches, and religion in general) because all those things ARE in themselves offering peace.
IF atheists were peaceful people, they would not sue the IRS to punish churches for what they discuss INSIDE the church.
nor, would they fight and sue to remove the symbols that have existed long before America was even ever hear of.
you see, the Freedom From Religion Foundation doesn't simply wish to live THEIR lives without God, they want to remove God from the lives of those who want the freedom to live for God.
No.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#11817 Nov 19, 2012
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
I have never said any unethical nor have I promoted someone being unethical, on this site, Patty.
how mushy is your brain?

invasion of someones privacy on the internet IS unethical.
posting information not freely permitted by someone IS unethical.
begging people to call social services on someone you don't even know in the first place, IS unethical.
you cheerlead the horrid behavior of others on here all the time.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#11818 Nov 19, 2012
snyper wrote:
Know WHY the Edomite region is a wasteland?
yes because of what they did to the Israelites. Read Ezekiel 35

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#11819 Nov 19, 2012
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
We is over 7 billion people who are everyone in the world still living, because no one has proof of any of the things I mentioned. Stop refuting that point Patty, because you are wrong and re-asserting it 5 thousand more times will not make you less wrong.
You are confusing opinions and beliefs to proofs. Nothing about a god or the Bible has ever been proved, so I am 100% right on what I said.
What has been definitely proved is that some parts of the Bible DID NOT EVER HAPPEN. You have already argued that point thousands of times, so please don't give us your long list of falsehoods again.
so you are trying to imply that over 7 billion people are atheists and think like you do? OH YES people have proof.
you might not, by your own choosing but i assure you that MANY people know with certainty there is a God.
why the Indians refered to God as 'the great spirit in the sky'
people have known there is a God since time began.
and because SOME refuse to acknowledge God, only further proves the ancient scriptures when it said, there is a broad path that many will be on and it leads to distruction, and there is a narrow path that leads to everlasting life and few will find it.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#11820 Nov 19, 2012
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. so, a woman who is anally sodomized should bleed to death ??..
.. you write the silliest things ..
if a person CHOOSES to engage in dangerous behavior (knowing) and it causes them to reap a negitive outcome, then yes.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#11821 Nov 19, 2012
snyper wrote:
<quoted text>
I could always sense that "she" was a social darwinist in christian clothing. "She" just proved it.
what i proved is that YOU WILL REAP WHAT YOU SEW.
thats very much a biblical truth.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#11822 Nov 19, 2012
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
Patty some thoughts for you:
1) You have made all your points quite clear on Topix in over 3 years of posting here,
2) You have used several different IDs and been caught on 3 of them and proved to be the same person on two of them, which you personally finally admitted to,
3) You are severely mentally ill and though you have an obsession with coming here it is not healthy for you mentally to do so,
4) You don't give us any new information even though you have again changed your alias,
5) Eventually, someone here is going to get fed up enough that they are going to contact the police in your town, and have you charged with online harassment,
6) So either leave entirely and don't come back, or pick one name, own that name, and stop lying about who you are not.
those points don't apply to me.
but let me respond with a few of my own.

1. You have been on topix for a long time how many believers in God have you sucessfully pulled away from God with all your devil talk?

2. You are not here to worry about the amt of time anyone else chooses to be here.

3. You engaged in cyber stalking, invasion of someones private life.

4. You can't acknowledge established facts
5. you have openly admitted you have serious mental issues
and lastly,

6. the posts you send are ramblings and often not even relavant to the issues of the thread.
PLUS you refuse to hear what others say to you.

you think you have any room to dictate rules for others? You don't

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#11823 Nov 19, 2012
Religionthebiglie wrote:
<quoted text>
....and you've been a beacon of light and virtue.
considering how you cower and recede into the darkness, i doubt you would even recognize a beacon of light if it were to pierce your darkness.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#11824 Nov 19, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
what i proved is that YOU WILL REAP WHAT YOU SEW.
thats very much a biblical truth.
Is that a reference to your sewing your Christian clothing? UIF, you are just so obviously lying. You can't make the same mistakes on almost all of your posts that your other two aliases always made, and be anyone else but who we say you are.

Note I died not call you by either of those other names in this post.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#11825 Nov 19, 2012
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. explain how you coincidentally happen to share the same birth date as Patricia and know everything about her then I'll be happy to respond to your questions ..
.. anxious to see how you're going to squirm your way out of this new whooper. You're not Patricia? LMAO ..
explain to me how you came to the conclusion i share the same birthdate as pattiecake? liar that you are.
show me your data of facts that proves such a thing.
you can't.

I don't have to explain to you how i know what i know.
i told you my connections are NONE of your business.
you think you can come on here and do what you have done, and then make all sorts of FALSE accusations against someone and think there isn't anyone out there who could know the situation far better than you pretend to? HA.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#11826 Nov 19, 2012
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. have you ever had a 'pretend' marriage ??..
no.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 57 min KiMerde 56,692
US judge upholds state same-sex marriage ban, r... 1 hr KiMerde 1,200
Is Polygamy the Next Gay Marriage? 1 hr Frankie Rizzo 3,941
Next gay marriage fight: religious exemptions 1 hr Pietro Armando 3,517
US condemns Gambia's anti-gay law 1 hr Frankie Rizzo 35
CBS Network's 'Home for the Holidays' Special W... 2 hr Frankie Rizzo 123
Schuette urges court to take gay marriage case 2 hr Lawrence Wolf 12
Homosexuality 'promotes bonding' 2 hr cpeter1313 33
Obama backer faces sexual abuse charges 3 hr Frankie Rizzo 104

Gay/Lesbian People Search