So, What Is It That The Anti-Gay Groups Actually Fear?

Aug 17, 2012 Full story: lezgetreal.com 18,015

What makes hate, well, hate? Given that today is something of a quiet news day, it may be nice to give ourselves a breather and think about some things.

Full Story

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#11750 Nov 18, 2012
KiMare wrote:
Rape is the act of someone so horny, they force an unwilling partner to participate.
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
Professionals say otherwise. See, the reason they're called professionals is because they know more about that subject than many others. You are not a professional, you do not know as much as they do on the subject.
I am a professional. Others and I disagree with other professionals for the reason I stated above.

You have no reasoning against mine except to quote professionals who have lied and been wrong before.

Bazinga.

DNF

“Judge more and you love less”

Since: Apr 07

Newark OH-Baltimore MD-S.Fla

#11752 Nov 18, 2012
Eddie Haskel wrote:
<quoted text>
Nay! No practical or scientific reason to do so any longer with the types of testing they have now days! Besides the majority of H.I.V. and AID's infections world wide are of a heterosexual nature! Bottom line just another bigoted statement from yet another ignorant loser! Glad I could help!
I'm a gay man and HIV+. I think the blood ban is stupid. Mandatory testing for everyone makes more sense.

But too many heterosexual bigots still think HIV is caused by the type of sex a person has. But ask them to apply the same thinking to herpes, syphilis etc. and they refuse.

Location hidden

#11753 Nov 18, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
In answer to both your assertions;
Genesis 19:5 (NASB)
...and they called to Lot and said to him, "Where are the men who came to you tonight? Bring them out to us that we may have relations with them."
Go back into your hole wee man, you are a disgrace to every single thing you should represent.
DNF wrote:
<quoted text>Take your own advice.
English Standard Version (©2001)
And they called to Lot,“Where are the men who came to you tonight? Bring them out to us, that we may know them.”
King James Bible (Cambridge Ed.)
And they called unto Lot, and said unto him, Where are the men which came in to thee this night? bring them out unto us, that we may know them.
King James 2000 Bible (©2003)
And they called unto Lot, and said unto him, Where are the men who came in to you this night? bring them out unto us, that we may know them.
American King James Version
And they called to Lot, and said to him, Where are the men which came in to you this night? bring them out to us, that we may know them.
American Standard Version
and they called unto Lot, and said unto him, Where are the men that came in to thee this night? bring them out unto us, that we may know them.
Douay-Rheims Bible
And they called Lot, and said to him: Where are the men that came in to thee at night? bring them out hither that we may know them:
Darby Bible Translation
And they called to Lot, and said to him, Where are the men that have come in to thee to-night? bring them out to us that we may know them.
English Revised Version
and they called unto Lot, and said unto him, Where are the men which came in to thee this night? bring them out unto us, that we may know them.
Webster's Bible Translation
And they called to Lot, and said to him, Where are the men who came in to thee this night? bring them out to us, that we may know them.
Genesis 19:5 (NIV)
5 They called to Lot, "Where are the men who came to you tonight? Bring them out to us so that we can have sex with them."

Genesis 19:5 (NJB)
5 Calling out to Lot they said,‘Where are the men who came to you tonight? Send them out to us so that we can have intercourse with them.'

Genesis 19:5 (AMP)
5 And they called to Lot and said, Where are the men who came to you tonight? Bring them out to us, that we may know (be intimate with) them.

Genesis 19:5 (GW)
5 They called to Lot,“Where are the men who came to {stay with} you tonight? Bring them out to us so that we can have sex with them.”

Genesis 19:5 (CEV)
5 and started shouting, "Where are your visitors? Send them out, so we can have sex with them!"

Genesis 19:5 (NKJV)
5 And they called to Lot and said to him, "Where are the men who came to you tonight? Bring them out to us that we may know them carnally."

Bazinga.

Location hidden

#11754 Nov 18, 2012
XY wrote;

You really are dumb, not even close to intellect and dumber than a 6 year old.

Rape is an act of obtaining sex without consent. To say otherwise excludes over 70% of all rapes. Anger, violence, power, control, and assault may be added elements, but they do not define rape.

If you give a person a date rape drug and you are as gentle and loving as can be, it is still rape. If you are 21 and the person is 14, it is still rape, even if he/she agrees. If a person says no, no, no and you continue with roses and flowers it is still rape. If the person is passed out and you got him/her drunk it is rape. If you are having great consensual sex and you are right in the middle and the person changes her/his mind and says no, it is rape from that point on.

In all of these cases, there is no anger, assault, violence, control or power, it is simply non consensual

So, you should be careful when you toss the world dumb around, your dumbness may smack you right in the mouth.
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
The term to officially refer to rape with is "sexual assault."
Assault is the main issue, "sexual" being a classifier.
Assault is based on anger, violence, power, and control.
You lose, please try again.
Honey, you forgot to post what you were responding too. Oops...

Location hidden

#11755 Nov 18, 2012
DNF wrote:
<quoted text>You're moral compass is whacked up if you want to use a story that ends with a father getting drunk and having sex with his daughters as a standard for morality.
I'm not 'using' anything as a standard for morality.

I simply corrected a lie. Like I did yours.

Location hidden

#11756 Nov 18, 2012
DNF wrote:
<quoted text>Here is what has always bothered me about modern Christianity (and I do identify as a Christian myself).
If God had Jesus come to mankind to introduce a New Covenant would it make any sense for God to pick someone else to be His spokesman 60 years later (Paul)and change most of the message Jesus taught?
Interestingly, the vast majority of Christians since Christ, agree with Paul and disagree with you.

Perhaps your desire to justify anal abuse has distorted your opinion?

Smirk.

Location hidden

#11757 Nov 18, 2012
DNF wrote:
<quoted text>I'm a gay man and HIV+. I think the blood ban is stupid. Mandatory testing for everyone makes more sense.
But too many heterosexual bigots still think HIV is caused by the type of sex a person has. But ask them to apply the same thinking to herpes, syphilis etc. and they refuse.
You don't think we are paying enough for your deviancy?

What a perfect example of your stupidity...

Smirk.

“Educating the uneducated”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#11758 Nov 18, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually you got your ass kicked again, so you are shifting stupid to a new degree.
I designed a new term that is quickly understood.
Your example simply changes the meaning of a known term that is meaningless. Just like gays are trying to do with marriage.
Bazinga!
You "designed a new term"?
If no one uses it but you, then it's made up.
No one uses it but you because it's not a real term.

Anyone can put a few words together and use it as a catch phrase, it doesn't mean it's an existing term.

Montreal

#11759 Nov 18, 2012
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
Rape is the act of someone so horny, they force an unwilling partner to participate.
<quoted text>
I am a professional. Others and I disagree with other professionals for the reason I stated above.
You have no reasoning against mine except to quote professionals who have lied and been wrong before.
Bazinga.
You obviously aren't a professional since you say aliens are in the bible, a discredited survey (by the creator of the survey himself) is fully credible, that it means something completely different that it actually means, and the fact that you are, in your own words, a "old uneducated man on the verge of senility."

Besides, you deny you were wrong whenever you're wrong, which is quite often. You're like an immature, temper tantrum-ing 10 year old who doesn't get their way and decides to scream lies in order to combat that.

It ain't workin' dear.

Montreal

#11760 Nov 18, 2012
KiMare wrote:
[Uneducated bull.]
Honey, you forgot to post what you were responding too. Oops...
Nope, quoted it as it was.

Since: Jul 12

Daytona Beach, FL

#11761 Nov 18, 2012
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
The term to officially refer to rape with is "sexual assault."
Assault is the main issue, "sexual" being a classifier.
Assault is based on anger, violence, power, and control.
You lose, please try again.
All any man has to do to figure out if rape is more about sex or power and control is to ask a woman's opinion, since they are most often the victims.

Men USE sex to VIOLENTLY, OVER-POWER AND CONTROL women. When most normal people feel like they don't have control over their lives, they do something normal, like over-eat or get a drastic hair cut. It gives them a sense of control over *something*. Rapists don't use a relatively healthier outlet; they allow themselves to violate others in the most demeaning and damaging way.

So, sex is the tool, but violence and control are the main objectives.

Daytona Beach, FL

#11762 Nov 18, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually you got your ass kicked again, so you are shifting stupid to a new degree.
I designed a new term that is quickly understood.
Your example simply changes the meaning of a known term that is meaningless. Just like gays are trying to do with marriage.
Bazinga!
Don't "bazinga" yourself. It's obscene.

Do you honestly think you're well-respected enough, like Shakespeare, to be able to make up new words and people accept them as valid?!

What a narcissist.

Daytona Beach, FL

#11763 Nov 18, 2012
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Bazinga.
No, someone who is horny can masturbate. A rapist is a sociopath who has no empathy and gets off on controlling others.

Kind of like you.

BAZINGA!

Location hidden

#11764 Nov 18, 2012
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
You "designed a new term"?
If no one uses it but you, then it's made up.
No one uses it but you because it's not a real term.
Anyone can put a few words together and use it as a catch phrase, it doesn't mean it's an existing term.
1. I'm not the only one using it, you are using it too.

2.'Bazinga' is a example of a made up term, does that mean it doesn't exist?

Bazinga.

Location hidden

#11766 Nov 18, 2012
KiMare wrote:

Bazinga.
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
You obviously aren't a professional since you say aliens are in the bible, a discredited survey (by the creator of the survey himself) is fully credible, that it means something completely different that it actually means, and the fact that you are, in your own words, a "old uneducated man on the verge of senility."
Besides, you deny you were wrong whenever you're wrong, which is quite often. You're like an immature, temper tantrum-ing 10 year old who doesn't get their way and decides to scream lies in order to combat that.
It ain't workin' dear.
Still can't post a reasoned response?

It ain't workin' dear.

Smirk.

Location hidden

#11768 Nov 18, 2012
Peace-Love-Happiness wrote:
<quoted text>
All any man has to do to figure out if rape is more about sex or power and control is to ask a woman's opinion, since they are most often the victims.
Men USE sex to VIOLENTLY, OVER-POWER AND CONTROL women. When most normal people feel like they don't have control over their lives, they do something normal, like over-eat or get a drastic hair cut. It gives them a sense of control over *something*. Rapists don't use a relatively healthier outlet; they allow themselves to violate others in the most demeaning and damaging way.
So, sex is the tool, but violence and control are the main objectives.
Okay,

We have the opinions of a guy who violates the design and purpose of the anus and a butch lesbian.

We still need to ask a real woman.

But really, if you want to know 'why' a rapist rapes, wouldn't you ask the rapist and not the victim?

The level of idiocy you stoop to for denial is utterly amazing...

Smirk.

Location hidden

#11771 Nov 18, 2012
<quoted text>
Don't "bazinga" yourself. It's obscene.
Do you honestly think you're well-respected enough, like Shakespeare, to be able to make up new words and people accept them as valid?!
What a narcissist.
Lacy is losing another discussion so you jump in with another ad homoan attack to defend her?

Bazinga!

Location hidden

#11772 Nov 18, 2012
<quoted text>
No, someone who is horny can masturbate. A rapist is a sociopath who has no empathy and gets off on controlling others.
Kind of like you.
BAZINGA!
Which brings us to the question of why lesbians wouldn't just masturbate instead of trying to 'fit', or gays wouldn't instead of engaging in a inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning act.

Kind of like you...

Bazinga!

Daytona Beach, FL

#11775 Nov 18, 2012
Xyzhoturutsmail wrote:
<quoted text>Ah, but lesbian and homosexual are words that were recently invented and put in the dictionary. Neither of which changes the fact that is no more descriptive than calling a person a "back seat driver". Gay is also in the dictionary meaning happy, but has been perverted to mean homosexual.
The words f@g, qu@@r, bugger, retard, etc. are all in the dictionary too.
I have seen the word LOLSER used, and you not say anything, so stop being dumb, GAYSER.
Actually, it is your life that is useless, because you are focused on his.
You also think that you gain power by telling posters that you will not post to them, or claiming that you have an IQ which is 40 points higher than you demonstrate.
<SMIRK>
What I got out of your post is the realization that I hadn't really paid one bit of attention to you before but you've definitely paid attention to me. If this forum is a game of "who can get the most attention," I think I win.

*back on ignore*

Montreal

#11780 Nov 18, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
1. I'm not the only one using it, you are using it too.
2.'Bazinga' is a example of a made up term, does that mean it doesn't exist?
Bazinga.
I'm not using your set of words you claim is a term, I'm pointing out that it's not a term.
"Bazinga" is popular due to a TV show, it was created and has a fan base behind it.

You have you and yourself as a fan base. You might be trying to refer to an existing term, but with a horrible misunderstanding of what it actually is.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 3 min Reverend Alan 5,630
The gay cafe for GLBT, friends and family (Oct '09) 5 min Howie 68,517
Gay-Bashing Pastor's Same-Sex Assault 8 min Howie 17
Sunday Morning NE Jade Party 24 min Howie 6
Next gay marriage fight: religious exemptions 25 min Mikey 5,033
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 27 min Joe fortuna 201,173
Bill Would Let Michigan Doctors, EMTs Refuse To... 43 min Wondering 158
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate 51 min KiMerde 2,875
Homosexuality and the Bible (Aug '11) 1 hr chris toal 26,759
More from around the web