So, What Is It That The Anti-Gay Groups Actually Fear?

Aug 17, 2012 Full story: lezgetreal.com 18,016

What makes hate, well, hate? Given that today is something of a quiet news day, it may be nice to give ourselves a breather and think about some things.

Full Story

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#11724 Nov 18, 2012
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
It's funny how you continue to use a term that doesn't exist.
Terms 'exist' if they are stated.

The question is, does the word describe reality. Ad Homoan is understood the first time as a gay hate tactic when there is a logic deficit.

Gay 'marriage' on the other hand, exists as a term, but fails to describe reality. Anyone who hears it knows it is a fallacious term for a gay couple who will never fulfill the role of bearing human fruit as mother and father.

Smile.

Location hidden

#11725 Nov 18, 2012
KiMare wrote:
The identifying element of rape is sex. Force is used to achieve sex. If violence was the focus, there would be no need for sex. That is simple truth that exposes your claim as utter stupidity.
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
Rape is an act of anger, violence, power, and control.
Instead of just saying "assault," things must be categorized into levels of extremity. Usually, when one is raped, they are left more emotionally damaged than someone who was physically assaulted.
It's only meant to make the issue a higher priority than the other types of assault that do damage, yes, but less so.
See, rape is a form of sexual assault, it's still an assault, but "sexual" is the word that categorizes it. Assault in general is an act of anger, violence, power, and control, therefore by being a type of assault, rape is an act of anger, violence, power, and control.
Saying a sexual assault is not an act of anger, violence, power, and control, is saying that physical and mental assaults are neither of those as well.
Do you honestly think that just because someone is horny, they'd go out and just rape someone? If so, you are MUCH dumber than we all originally thought.
YOU said rape had nothing to do with sex. Now you admit you were wrong.

I find it less confusing to avoid politically correct BS. Then reality doesn't make you look so foolish.

Rape is the act of someone so horny, they force an unwilling partner to participate.

Why do you think it is necessary to remove the element of sex from rape?

Location hidden

#11726 Nov 18, 2012
KiMare wrote:
I am an old uneducated man on the verge of senility...
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
Finally, you admit to it...jeez, you love to draw things out, don't you? You like it nice and long?
Honey, you'll never get a bent rod, no matter how long, in a straight hole.

Smirk.

Location hidden

#11727 Nov 18, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
We will leave who is a idiot for the record. Lets continue with your line of reasoning.
What was the flat circle they were supposedly referring to?
Smirk.
Mona Lott wrote:
<quoted text>
You lose and try to change the subject.
So predictable...
Smirk
Called you on the ad homoan attack, now you are trying to flip roles?

No change of subject moana liar, what was the 'flat' circle you claim they were referring to. A simple question, why are you having such trouble with it???

Smirk.
Passing Through

Chicago, IL

#11734 Nov 18, 2012
Xyzhoturutsmail wrote:
NOTE: The thread has slowed down.
IT WILL PICK BACK UP WHEN PATTIECAKE OR UNITED IN FAITH RETURNS.
THE STALKERS ONLY COME HER LOOKING TO STALK PATTIECAKE.
SICK.
So apparently even you don't believe her lie that United in faith and Pattiecake58 are different people. LOL

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#11735 Nov 18, 2012
Marengo Jon wrote:
<quoted text>
Mea culpa. I responded, in my snarky tone, after reading your single post and assuming that you were a religitard.
In truth, we're on the same side. Sorry for the confusion.
ok

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#11736 Nov 18, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
The question is, does the word describe reality. Ad Homoan is understood the first time as a gay hate tactic when there is a logic deficit.
Gay 'marriage' on the other hand, exists as a term, but fails to describe reality. Anyone who hears it knows it is a fallacious term for a gay couple who will never fulfill the role of bearing human fruit as mother and father.
Smile.
this is the cadence and logic of the troll of many names

Since: Jul 12

Daytona Beach, FL

#11737 Nov 18, 2012
Xyzhoturutsmail wrote:
<quoted text>Do you mean like the word "gay" to describe a person who chooses to have sex with the same sex? How about "lesbian" and "homosexual", which are both made up words.
Ah, but "lesbian" and "homosexual" are words that are in a dictionary and can be Google searched. "Ad homoan" is not in the dictionary and does not exist on the internet, other than when Kimare uses it.

Kimare is simply using a made up word to agitate his opponents, just like his use of the word "smirk" at the end of all his posts. If they allow him to get under their skin, he wins. It's really a stupid game to play but he has nothing better to do with his life.

Since: Jul 12

Daytona Beach, FL

#11738 Nov 18, 2012
Xyzhoturutsmail wrote:
NOTE: The thread has slowed down.
IT WILL PICK BACK UP WHEN PATTIECAKE OR UNITED IN FAITH RETURNS.
THE STALKERS ONLY COME HER LOOKING TO STALK PATTIECAKE.
SICK.
Sounds to me like you're a bit jealous of the attention she gets. That just means she's better at egging people on. Keep practicing your troll skills, you'll get there eventually.

(See what I did there?? lol)

DNF

“Religious Freedom to Marry”

Since: Apr 07

Newark OH / Baltimore MD

#11739 Nov 18, 2012
dances with weebles wrote:
<quoted text>
hmmm... according to the scriptures angels have no gender. how could the rape of an angel be a homosexual act?
oh yeah... and by the way, the torah never says anything about the people of sodom wanting to 'rape the angels'. not one word.
I've asked the same question many times. The usual reaction is to ignore my question or dismiss my point.

This is another contradiction found in the Bible and the mythology of angels. On one hand these are spiritual beings and presumed to be sexless. Yet Genesis also says the daughters of men had sex with angels and giants. were one of the results.

This is one of those questions that is very hard for fundamentalists to answer, much like the contradiction of the claim Adam and Eve were the only man and woman created by God. Where did the people from the Land of Nod come from? Who created them? Steve?

“Engaged to the love of my life”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#11740 Nov 18, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Smile.
Actually, "ad homoan" doesn't exist as any recognized term, simply because you use it doesn't make it a real term.
I could say the orange doesn't cry twice at noon, but that wouldn't mean anything. It isn't a real term for the fact that it isn't at all recognized.

You fail to realize your mistakes, in constant denial as always.

Montreal

#11741 Nov 18, 2012
KiMare wrote:
YOU said rape had nothing to do with sex. Now you admit you were wrong.
Please, give us a link to my comment where I stated that rape had nothing to do with sex.
You won't, because I never said that.
So admit you're lying (again).
KiMare wrote:
I find it less confusing to avoid politically correct BS. Then reality doesn't make you look so foolish.
Blah blah blah. In other words, you prefer to think of your beliefs as truth instead of the actual truth.
News flash, believe only what you want to believe does make you look foolish, and we can see much of the fool within you.
KiMare wrote:
Rape is the act of someone so horny, they force an unwilling partner to participate.
Professionals say otherwise. See, the reason they're called professionals is because they know more about that subject than many others. You are not a professional, you do not know as much as they do on the subject. Therefore, you can't claim professionals are wrong and self-proclaim yourself as the right one. That's called belief, you believe many stupid things.

You are EXTREMELY stupid if you think someone gets up and rapes someone just because they're horny.
KiMare wrote:
Why do you think it is necessary to remove the element of sex from rape?
Why do you think it's necessary to remove the main factor of rape from rape; assault.

Montreal

#11742 Nov 18, 2012
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
I am an old uneducated man on the verge of senility...
<quoted text>
Honey, you'll never get a bent rod, no matter how long, in a straight hole.
Smirk.
Hey, you're the "old uneducated man on the verge of senility."
I don't expect you to understand sane people.

Montreal

#11743 Nov 18, 2012
Xyzhoturutsmail wrote:
<quoted text>Do you mean like the word "gay" to describe a person who chooses to have sex with the same sex? How about "lesbian" and "homosexual", which are both made up words.
Dummy, those terms exist...are you denying the existence of those terms?

DNF

Newark OH / Baltimore MD

#11744 Nov 18, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
In answer to both your assertions;
Genesis 19:5 (NASB)
...and they called to Lot and said to him, "Where are the men who came to you tonight? Bring them out to us that we may have relations with them."
Go back into your hole wee man, you are a disgrace to every single thing you should represent.
Take your own advice.

English Standard Version (©2001)
And they called to Lot,“Where are the men who came to you tonight? Bring them out to us, that we may know them.”

King James Bible (Cambridge Ed.)
And they called unto Lot, and said unto him, Where are the men which came in to thee this night? bring them out unto us, that we may know them.

King James 2000 Bible (©2003)
And they called unto Lot, and said unto him, Where are the men who came in to you this night? bring them out unto us, that we may know them.

American King James Version
And they called to Lot, and said to him, Where are the men which came in to you this night? bring them out to us, that we may know them.

American Standard Version
and they called unto Lot, and said unto him, Where are the men that came in to thee this night? bring them out unto us, that we may know them.

Douay-Rheims Bible
And they called Lot, and said to him: Where are the men that came in to thee at night? bring them out hither that we may know them:

Darby Bible Translation
And they called to Lot, and said to him, Where are the men that have come in to thee to-night? bring them out to us that we may know them.

English Revised Version
and they called unto Lot, and said unto him, Where are the men which came in to thee this night? bring them out unto us, that we may know them.

Webster's Bible Translation
And they called to Lot, and said to him, Where are the men who came in to thee this night? bring them out to us, that we may know them.

Montreal

#11745 Nov 18, 2012
Xyzhoturutsmail wrote:
[Uneducated bull.]
The term to officially refer to rape with is "sexual assault."
Assault is the main issue, "sexual" being a classifier.
Assault is based on anger, violence, power, and control.

You lose, please try again.

DNF

Newark OH / Baltimore MD

#11746 Nov 18, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
In answer to both your assertions;
Genesis 19:5 (NASB)
...and they called to Lot and said to him, "Where are the men who came to you tonight? Bring them out to us that we may have relations with them."
Go back into your hole wee man, you are a disgrace to every single thing you should represent.
You're moral compass is whacked up if you want to use a story that ends with a father getting drunk and having sex with his daughters as a standard for morality.

DNF

Newark OH / Baltimore MD

#11747 Nov 18, 2012
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
It is sad to have parents that are so fixed in their opinions that they would not speak to their own family. Fortunately, none of my immediately family have had to deal with having to tell our parents that we are gay, as we are all heterosexual and all in committed (sometimes not for long periods of time) to partners of the opposite sex. I only know of a couple people who I know well enough to know how their families dealt with homosexuality, but in those cases there is no problems that I am aware of.
My middle sister is married to a man (her second husband who is 25 years older than she is and will be 81 shortly), and at his 80th birthday last year, his grandson from his first of 3 marriages, made a tribute speech to his grandfather and thanked him for having been so understanding when he came out as being gay. He was there with his partner. I hadn't heard before that night that he was gay, although I had met him when he was just a young boy. He is in his early 30s now, I think; a very accomplished singer and musician and a practising lawyer.
My current wife's youngest brother is married to a woman who has two gay brothers, though she has in the past year left my brother-in-law - midlife crisis, I think. I think the two gay brothers are well accepted in their family.
Every family will have either family members or friends of the family who are gay, though depending on how close the families are, they may or may not be aware of them.
It is sad that so many people are still so bigoted about homosexuality. Some people just never seem to mature. I really think there should be less tolerance for homophobes in western society, because they are living in times of maybe a century or two ago, and life has just passed them by, and they are left looking like total fools. Granted everyone has a right to an opinion, but it should not be tolerated that they are permitted so much freedom to exercise that right by denigrating gays.
Thank you for your post. My Dad and I don't speak mainly because of the relationship he has with my step mom. She's a fundamentalist type.

Luckily I know my Dad cares for me and respects me. When my partner died I asked if Dad would sing the anthem for the service. He told me later he was very honored I asked and wanted to include him. It was only later after he re-married things changed.

Location hidden

#11748 Nov 18, 2012
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, "ad homoan" doesn't exist as any recognized term, simply because you use it doesn't make it a real term.
I could say the orange doesn't cry twice at noon, but that wouldn't mean anything. It isn't a real term for the fact that it isn't at all recognized.
You fail to realize your mistakes, in constant denial as always.
Actually you got your ass kicked again, so you are shifting stupid to a new degree.

I designed a new term that is quickly understood.

Your example simply changes the meaning of a known term that is meaningless. Just like gays are trying to do with marriage.

Bazinga!

DNF

Newark OH / Baltimore MD

#11749 Nov 18, 2012
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
The Bible as it was written and usually interpreted did imply that the world was considered to be flat. That is quite obvious, and would go with what people of the times would know about, since most people would have had no knowledge much of anything beyond near walking distance of their own home, and many would not have had a whole lot of education even if some of the more learned people might have thought that the earth might not be flat.
Had there have been a God and had he created the earth, and had he communicated any information to the writers of the Bible, it would seem very obvious that it would have been clearly stated in the Bible that the Earth is somewhat spherical in shape though not a perfectly symmetrical round ball.
Here is what has always bothered me about modern Christianity (and I do identify as a Christian myself).

If God had Jesus come to mankind to introduce a New Covenant would it make any sense for God to pick someone else to be His spokesman 60 years later (Paul)and change most of the message Jesus taught?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once more on fascism knocking on the Balkan doo... (Aug '09) 7 min Lukashenko is Dr ... 1,938
Gay marriage cases await early Supreme Court de... 21 min KiMare 460
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 25 min KiMare 49,859
Is Vladimir Putin Another Adolf Hitler? 1 hr Pro-Ukraine 1,449
Man alleges sexual abuse as anti-gay 'conversion' 3 hr The Rogue 33
Op-ed: Gay Voice Is Ruining Lives 4 hr Fa-Foxy 8
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 5 hr Jobias3890 55,946
Is Polygamy the Next Gay Marriage? 6 hr Frankie Rizzo 1,120
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate 6 hr woodtick57 71
US judge upholds state same-sex marriage ban, r... 7 hr Frankie Rizzo 834
•••

Gay/Lesbian People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••