So, What Is It That The Anti-Gay Groups Actually Fear?

Aug 17, 2012 | Posted by: Sei | Full story: lezgetreal.com

What makes hate, well, hate? Given that today is something of a quiet news day, it may be nice to give ourselves a breather and think about some things.

Comments
10,561 - 10,580 of 18,016 Comments Last updated Feb 24, 2013

“Engaged to the love of my life”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#11608 Nov 16, 2012
KiMare wrote:
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
Besides that, if the bible DIDN'T say that Earth was flat, then why did the ones saying it was a sphere get prosecuted and punished for their theories?
<quoted text>
1. I showed where the Bible DID say the earth was a sphere.
2. You both showed that people say stupid things about the Bible.
Smile.
Again.
You mean like what you're saying about the bible?

See because, back then, it was popular belief (meaning almost everyone believed) that Earth was flat.
On the other hand, not many people, like you, believe Jesus and Satan were/are aliens.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#11609 Nov 16, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Satan took Jesus to the top of a mountain and showed him ALL of the kingdoms of earth. That would only be possible if the earth were flat. Can't you see that?
At the time, travel was measured by a day's travel by foot. Was any human able to see a day's travel no matter how high? No. Not even a fraction, let alone a score of days to travel ONE kingdom. The passage talks about seeing ALL the kingdoms.

But it's worse than that Ho...

In fact, this incident between Satan and Jesus started in the desert, then proceeded to the Temple and ended on the mountain.

Matthew 4:5 (NASB)
Then the devil *took Him into the holy city and had Him stand on the pinnacle of the temple,

Matthew 4:8 (NASB)
Again, the devil *took Him to a very high mountain and *showed Him all the kingdoms of the world and their glory;

Now ask yourself this. What human, AT EVEN THAT TIME IN HISTORY, would believe any of that was possible except for supernatural ability?

All this would be impossible for mere humans. Now aliens on the other hand would have no trouble. Isn't that what Satan and Jesus are identified as?

Smile.

Montreal

#11610 Nov 16, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
I used to be into sadism, necrophilia and bestiality.
Then I realized I was just beating a dead horse.
I love you as much as I can love a woman.

Location hidden

#11611 Nov 16, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
You call yourself a monster mutation, a genetic defect. Do you think your parents should have aborted you?
The world would be a slightly better place if they had. That is not hate, it is fact. So, do you think they should have scraped you from the womb?
:)
Such hateful trolling Ho...
Eddie Haskel

Toronto, Canada

#11612 Nov 16, 2012
virtuanna wrote:
<quoted text>Liar!
So very sorry OH great ignorant one but it was indeed the truth! Especially in Africa and the Orient! So it would seem it is YOU who is the LIAR! The fact remains that the vast majority of H.I.V. and AID's cases are of a heterosexual nature,we can't help it if you're a lying douche! Glad I could help LIAR! Besides it's a disease that affects all segments of society and not just gays! D-U-H.!

Since: Apr 11

Los Angeles, CA

#11613 Nov 16, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/the-sexua...
"A new study published in the prestigious journal Pediatrics followed a group of children born to lesbian mothers for nearly 25 years to chart their psychological health and development. Previous studies have found no significant differences in psychological health between children reared by lesbian or heterosexual parents [1-4]. This led the American Academy of Pediatrics to issue a report in support of same-sex parents raising children [5].
This new study, by Dr. Gartell and Dr. Bos, was launched in 1986 with a goal of following children of planned lesbian families into adulthood. They described the families as "planned" because the children were conceived with donor insemination opposed to being conceived with a man from a previous relationship. After nearly 25 years, the authors have reported the results on the psychological adjustment of the offspring. They measures psychological adjustment with the widely used and validated Child Behavior Checklist (CBCL). Compared to established norms, the children of lesbian mothers were rated significantly higher in social, school/academic, and total competence. They were rated significantly lower in social problems, rule breaking, and aggressive problems."
I also have the study and it's methodology blondie.
So, the children of lesbian mothers were better off in every way measured.(Assuming they are talking about reasonable rules.)They had better grades and fewer social problems.

Location hidden

#11614 Nov 16, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
So, the children of lesbian mothers were better off in every way measured.(Assuming they are talking about reasonable rules.)They had better grades and fewer social problems.
Read my next post that references the specific study and one of several peer reviews.

smile.

Los Angeles, CA

#11616 Nov 16, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
At the time, travel was measured by a day's travel by foot. Was any human able to see a day's travel no matter how high? No. Not even a fraction, let alone a score of days to travel ONE kingdom. The passage talks about seeing ALL the kingdoms.
Yes. And you could only see ALL the kingdoms from a mountain top if the earth were flat. Duh.
KiMare wrote:
But it's worse than that Ho...
In fact, this incident between Satan and Jesus started in the desert, then proceeded to the Temple and ended on the mountain.
Matthew 4:5 (NASB)
Then the devil *took Him into the holy city and had Him stand on the pinnacle of the temple,
And then asked him to jump off. That had nothing to do with looking at the kingdoms of earth. LOLSER.
KiMare wrote:
Matthew 4:8 (NASB)
Again, the devil *took Him to a very high mountain and *showed Him all the kingdoms of the world and their glory;
Now ask yourself this. What human, AT EVEN THAT TIME IN HISTORY, would believe any of that was possible except for supernatural ability?
People who believed the earth was flat.
Simple really. If supernatural ability had been involved, there would have been no need to go to a mountain top.
KiMare wrote:
All this would be impossible for mere humans. Now aliens on the other hand would have no trouble. Isn't that what Satan and Jesus are identified as?
Smile.
No.
And aliens would not have the ability to see all the kingdoms of earth from a mountain top, either. It would only be possible if the earth were flat.
LOLSER!

Since: Jul 12

Daytona Beach, FL

#11617 Nov 16, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
alcohol is legal in most places, HOWEVER if you get caught drinking it while driving you can still go to jail.
and if you kill someone you WILL go to prison because of it.
same with pot, legalizing it will make it easier to obtain, but if you get pulled over under the influence you will still be apt to go to jail.
legalizing something only makes it easier to obtain it.
Are you STUPID or do you insist on only reading every 10th word I post?

I said DECRIMINALIZING, not LEGALIZING. It is NOT the same. I will not repeat myself again.

Los Angeles, CA

#11618 Nov 16, 2012
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
I love you as much as I can love a woman.
Thank you.:)

Los Angeles, CA

#11619 Nov 16, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Such hateful trolling Ho...
You're the one who calls yourself a "monster mutation", not me.

Since: Jul 12

Daytona Beach, FL

#11620 Nov 16, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
i know i will regret this but what on earth is 'corrective' rape?
and might i remind you, you showed the internet world that you are all for placing someone in harms way of such people by posting private information on a website.
maybe thats why you did it, in hopes someone would harm her.
cause we all know how much you hated her.
There you go again, making claims about me having intentions to harm you/Patty. Are you claiming to be a mind reader, now?

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#11621 Nov 16, 2012
Blair wrote:
<quoted text>Are you kidding? That's a far left PRO-HOMOSEXUAL website supported by Homosexuals!

Lets try the CDC!Liar!

CDC: Homosexual men account for 61% of new HIV infections but only 2% of population

Thu Aug 18, 2011 19:22 EST
Comments (33)

WASHINGTON, D.C., August 18, 2011 - The U.S. Centers for Disease Control has estimated that practicing homosexual men account for 61% of the new HIV infections in the United States while they only amount to about 2% of the country’s population.

Earlier this month, the CDC released estimates for HIV infections from 2006-2009 showing that new infections remained stable at around 50,000 for each of the four years.

Homosexual men (men who have sex with men) accounted for 29,300 of the estimated 48,100 new infections in 2009, and homosexual men aged 13 to 29 accounted for 27% of the new cases.

The only group in which new HIV infections is increasing, they say, is young homosexual men – driven by an alarming increase in infections from African Americans. They estimated that the new infections among young black homosexual men increased 48 percent in the period of 2006-2009 (from 4,400 HIV infections in 2006 to 6,500 infections in 2009).

The study also revealed that almost 20% of homosexual men have HIV, while nearly half of those who do are unaware of it.

www.cdc.gov/nchhstp/newsroom/docs/FastFacts-M...

California Homosexual Organization Admits HIV/AIDS is “Gay Disease”

>

LOS ANGELES, California, The Los Angeles Gay and Lesbian Center has abandoned a long-held homosexual activist contention by declaring on billboards posted throughout Southern California that HIV/AIDS is a “gay disease.”

According to a report by the Los Angeles Times, the Center is trying to address rapidly increasing HIV infection rates among the homosexual population by rallying the gay community to increasing vigilance against exposure to the disease. Activists for the homosexual lifestyle have, until this current development, strongly, and sometimes vehemently refused to admit that the disease is predominantly generated among homosexual men.

The ad campaign, which is also running in magazines, is in part a response to the findings of public health officials, who have noted that three out of four cases of HIV infections are found in men who engage in homosexual activity, the United Press International reported.

US health officials reported an alarming eight percent increase in HIV infection rates in one year alone among homosexual and bisexual men. The Center for Disease Control also warned that a survey of 15-29 year old men who engaged in homosexual activity “reported that the proportion of unrecognized HIV infection was as high as 77 %.”

A report by the Public Health Agency, revealed a sharp increase in HIV/AIDS infections, with 61 percent of infections found in men engaging in homosexual activity.
What a joke! My source is Health Canada, a government agency. Your link, when clicked on, could only display this:

"The page you requested cannot be found at this time. It may be temporarily unavailable or it may have been removed."

My guess is it never existed in the first place.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#11622 Nov 16, 2012
Samatha wrote:
<quoted text>Oh you need a link!

>

Hows this one:

CDC: Homosexual men account for 61% of new HIV infections but only 2% of population

Thu Aug 18, 2011 19:22 EST
Comments (33)

WASHINGTON, D.C., August 18, 2011 - The U.S. Centers for Disease Control has estimated that practicing homosexual men account for 61% of the new HIV infections in the United States while they only amount to about 2% of the country’s population.

Earlier this month, the CDC released estimates for HIV infections from 2006-2009 showing that new infections remained stable at around 50,000 for each of the four years.

Homosexual men (men who have sex with men) accounted for 29,300 of the estimated 48,100 new infections in 2009, and homosexual men aged 13 to 29 accounted for 27% of the new cases.

The only group in which new HIV infections is increasing, they say, is young homosexual men – driven by an alarming increase in infections from African Americans. They estimated that the new infections among young black homosexual men increased 48 percent in the period of 2006-2009 (from 4,400 HIV infections in 2006 to 6,500 infections in 2009).

The study also revealed that almost 20% of homosexual men have HIV, while nearly half of those who do are unaware of it.

www.cdc.gov/nchhstp/newsroom/docs/FastFacts-M...

California Homosexual Organization Admits HIV/AIDS is “Gay Disease”

>

LOS ANGELES, California, The Los Angeles Gay and Lesbian Center has abandoned a long-held homosexual activist contention by declaring on billboards posted throughout Southern California that HIV/AIDS is a “gay disease.”

According to a report by the Los Angeles Times, the Center is trying to address rapidly increasing HIV infection rates among the homosexual population by rallying the gay community to increasing vigilance against exposure to the disease. Activists for the homosexual lifestyle have, until this current development, strongly, and sometimes vehemently refused to admit that the disease is predominantly generated among homosexual men.

The ad campaign, which is also running in magazines, is in part a response to the findings of public health officials, who have noted that three out of four cases of HIV infections are found in men who engage in homosexual activity, the United Press International reported.

US health officials reported an alarming eight percent increase in HIV infection rates in one year alone among homosexual and bisexual men. The Center for Disease Control also warned that a survey of 15-29 year old men who engaged in homosexual activity “reported that the proportion of unrecognized HIV infection was as high as 77 %.”

A report by the Public Health Agency, revealed a sharp increase in HIV/AIDS infections, with 61 percent of infections found in men engaging in homosexual activity.
Same goes for you, the troll with many names.

“What came 1st? Stupid or bigot”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#11623 Nov 16, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
First, I once again desecrate your claim. You said there never was a claim that lesbians are better parents. I proved you are a idiot and a liar.
Again.
This is getting boring...
STUDY OF LESBIAN 'FAMILIES' with reviews
http://pediatrics.aappublications.org/content...
Alex I. Kartashov, biostatistician
Policy Analysis Inc., Brookline, MA
Dear colleagues,
I have read the article of Nanette Gartrell and Henny Bos "US National Longitudinal Lesbian Family Study: Psychological Adjustment of 17-Year-Old Adolescents".
I am surprised with the lack of any attepmt of the authors to address the very important factors in the study.
As it can be easily seen from Table 1, the populations in comparison are very different in race composition, socio-economic status of participants, and region of the country. The population of chidren from the conventional sample (Achenbach Normative CBCL Sample) has many times more minorities and many more children from the South.
It was shown not once that the outcomes of the study are strongly dependent on the above mentioned factors, and exactly in the direction that the study reveals.
Only gender and group (NLLFS vs.Achenbach Normative CBCL Sample) were used as predictors. I can not understand wny the authors did not make proper adjustments for other factors. They do mention it as one of the limitations of the study. It would be very easy to match the study population with the appropriate control population. Other way to treat the problem would be to adjust for the factors of race, region and socio- economic status within the MANOVA analysis (although the sample size becomes critical in this case).
Also, I am surprised that the editorial board and reviewers did not pay attention to such an obvious deficiency of the study.
In my opinion, above mentioned creates a strong doubt in the conclusions of the study.
Respectfully, Alex I. Kartashov, Ph.D.
Nope. I said gay people. Just the same as you. Stop twisting my words, douche bag.

“Michin yeoja”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#11624 Nov 17, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did I say it was factual?
Where am I attempting to correct fiction?
That's not curious on your face, it's idiot smeared with BS.
You said you were quoting to correct inaccuracies and lies.

Are you correcting the lies of the fiction or the inaccuracies of the facts?

That's not stupid on your face...yes it is.

Smirk.

Location hidden

#11625 Nov 17, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. And you could only see ALL the kingdoms from a mountain top if the earth were flat. Duh.
<quoted text>
And then asked him to jump off. That had nothing to do with looking at the kingdoms of earth. LOLSER.
<quoted text>
People who believed the earth was flat.
Simple really. If supernatural ability had been involved, there would have been no need to go to a mountain top.
<quoted text>
No.
And aliens would not have the ability to see all the kingdoms of earth from a mountain top, either. It would only be possible if the earth were flat.
LOLSER!
Blonde ho,

My point was that even if the earth WAS flat, no one at that time could see the distance of all the kingdoms.

You only prove my point by noting that long before we developed the ability to see great distances and around the earth, the Bible indicates the ability.

The bottom line is the Bible speaks of the earth as round more than once; Job 26:10, Prov 8:27, Isaiah 40:22.

To claim it was a flat round is silly, they knew the boundaries of their kingdoms were not curved.

Remember, you can't put a bent rod in a straight hole.

Smile.

Location hidden

#11626 Nov 17, 2012
RatherBeInMissouri wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope. I said gay people. Just the same as you. Stop twisting my words, douche bag.
ratherbeblonde,

Read the numerous articles (one of which I provided) about this study. All of them generalize or headline it as 'gays make better parents'. Just quoting gay twirl...

By the way, there has been only one study of male homosexual parenting (Regnerus), and it said ALL gay parenting is the worst of all types.

Sorry.

Smile.

Location hidden

#11627 Nov 17, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did I say it was factual?
Where am I attempting to correct fiction?
That's not curious on your face, it's idiot smeared with BS.
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
You said you were quoting to correct inaccuracies and lies.
Are you correcting the lies of the fiction or the inaccuracies of the facts?
That's not stupid on your face...yes it is.
Smirk.
Tammy, liar, idiot,

You changed what I said.

Why do you always need to do that to respond?

I correct inaccuracies about 'what the Bible says'. That has nothing to do with whether it is historical or fiction (no one can prove either way).

I do on occasion address stupidity mocking supernatural facts in the Bible (such as the prohibition on eating shellfish).

Montreal

#11628 Nov 17, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
ratherbeblonde,
Read the numerous articles (one of which I provided) about this study. All of them generalize or headline it as 'gays make better parents'. Just quoting gay twirl...
By the way, there has been only one study of male homosexual parenting (Regnerus), and it said ALL gay parenting is the worst of all types.
Sorry.
Smile.
And your denial of the fact that same sex parenting was never discussed in that survey is still evident. You can go around claiming the moon is made of cheese for all we care, you're still deluded and wrong.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 5 min lides 54,900
California Takes a Stand Against Gay and Trans ... 8 min Wondering 45
Biggest Gay Lies 10 min Reverend Alan 1,666
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 12 min lazy posts 200,588
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 21 min Dick Topick 49,520
why i am in love with r1 i follow him everywhere 22 min Frankie Rizzo 2
Author says Putin should not be allowed at G20 ... 35 min Fa-Foxy 5
Gay Marriage Vs. the First Amendment 45 min Frankie Rizzo 410
Supreme Court: Was gay marriage settled in 1972... 1 hr Frankie Rizzo 544
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Gay/Lesbian People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••