So, What Is It That The Anti-Gay Groups Actually Fear?

Aug 17, 2012 | Posted by: Sei | Full story: lezgetreal.com

What makes hate, well, hate? Given that today is something of a quiet news day, it may be nice to give ourselves a breather and think about some things.

Comments (Page 524)

Showing posts 10,461 - 10,480 of18,016
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“O'si yo!”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Provide ANY evidence that hell exists. No, buy-bull quotes don't count.
prove there isn't.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
that post is a lou-lou if ever there was one.
NOT doing something is proof.
anyone can do anything they WANT to do.
if you choose NOT to do something it is because you know it isn't something you should be doing.
not attending muslim prayers proves your not a muslim.
not engaging in homsexual activity proves your not gay.
not smoking proves you aren't a smoker.
understand?
YOU CHOOSE.
Patty, I have attended Muslim prayers in a Mosque which is about a mile south of me on my own street, same side of the street, at their invitation, and they even gave me free food, and I am not Muslim nor Christian. I could also not have done that and it would not have said anything about me, other than I didn't attend Muslim prayers that day.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Something can only be wrong in the moral sense if it involves a non consenting party.
Many activities involve risk.
what? something is ONLY wrong if there is a non consenting party?
well then i guess as long as a entire band of theives are in agreement its fine and dandy to rob and steal.

“Engaged to the love of my life”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
So called 'professionals' said gay couples were better parents than biological parents. Now we know they lied.
Give us a source to prove your claim that they said that. You can't, because it didn't happen.
Your idiocy is hilarious.

Besides, all legitimate studies show that same sex parents are just as good at parenting as opposite sex parents. Regnerus has himself said his survey was flawed, it does not compare same sex parents to opposite sex parents.

And where is your source to back up your claims that biological parents are the best parents?
(By the way, same sex parents can both be biologically attached to the child.)

Give us sources, credible and professional sources, not opinions.
KiMare wrote:
More recently so called 'professionals' said Benghazi was a spontaneous riot in reaction to a video. Now we know they lied.
Again, sources for your claims that they said that.
Credible and professional sources are needed to back up such a large claim.
KiMare wrote:
This is what happens when common sense is made servant to paper titles. By your own assessment, my certification of sanity BY PROFESSIONALS is invalid. A little selective, don't you think?
The fact that you have a paper like that means that many people, or very influential people, thought you had gone over or were over the edge.
You first need to be professionally regarded as insane before you get investigated and given a paper to say you are sane.
That paper proves you are borderline insane, you are JUST same enough to live on your own.

No one sane ever needed a paper to tell them they are sane. The paper doesn't tell you at what level of sanity you are, now does it?
KiMare wrote:
I have already exposed your denial over and over.'Believe' what you want. Meanwhile, I'll keep mocking your idiocy.
Smile.
We're the ones who exposed your denial.
You deny facts, evidence, and proof.
You choose to deny reality and live in your own little world where everything you say is right.

You've been proven wrong on many accounts and all you do is scream "no no no no no," all the while covering your ears.
You've not even given any sources for your claims, all you have in uneducated opinions.
Prove yourself right for once and provide the sources I asked for to back up your claims.

Or, you know, you can reject reality and deny the facts, all the while spinning deeper into your obvious insanity.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

Brenda Lee Johnson wrote:
FDA: Gay Men Still Banned from Donating Blood Over Documented Risk Concerns
>
WASHINGTON, D.C.,– Despite attempts by pro-homosexual advocates to paint the homosexual lifestyle as just another, normal, and healthy lifestyle choice, the FDA has renewed its 1983 policy that gay men cannot donate blood, due to the high-risk nature of living an active homosexual lifestyle.
This past Wednesday the FDA stated that, despite mounting opposition to the policy, it will for medical reasons continue to uphold its ban on men who live or who have lived an active homosexual life from donating blood.
According to the FDA, the ban is in place because,“A history of male-to-male sex is associated with an increased risk for the presence of and transmission of certain infectious diseases, including HIV, the virus that causes AIDS.”
The FDA policy relating to homosexual men is unique in its severity. While there is a lengthy list of criteria by which a potential donor may be deferred from donating blood (such as visiting particular African countries), such bans usually expire after a certain period of time. The ban on homosexual men, however, applies to any man who has ever had sex with another man, even once, subsequent to 1977.
The Administration, however, argues that the strictness of the ban is justified, pointing out that the “policy is intended to protect all people who receive blood transfusions from an increased risk of exposure to potentially infected blood and blood products.”
Some, however, are arguing that the FDA’s policy is discriminatory against homosexual men. Arthur Caplan, in an editorial for NBC6 argues that new testing technologies alleviate any fear that patients may contract AIDS by receiving a tainted transfusion.“At one time, long ago, the gay-blood ban may have made sense. But it no longer does,” he said.
“If a man has sex with a high risk woman, he’s allowed back into the donation pool after 12 months,” complained Joel Ginsberg, the executive director of the Gay and Lesbian Medical Association.“If he has safe sex with another man, he’s banned for life.”
Recognizing that the area of homosexuality is a controversial realm, however, with pro-homosexual activists on the watch for any signs of discrimination, the FDA responded to accusations of discrimination in its updated official policy in the matter. The “deferral policy is based on the documented increased risk of certain transfusion transmissible infections, such as HIV, associated with male-to-male sex and is not based on any judgment concerning the donor’s sexual orientation,” reads the FDA’s policy.
“Surveillance data from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention indicate that men who have sex with men and would be likely to donate have a HIV prevalence that is at present over 15 fold higher than the general population, and over 2000 fold higher than current repeat blood donors (i.e., those who have been negatively screened and tested) in the USA.”
Dr. Robertson Davenport, who is an associate professor of pathology at the University of Michigan Hospital, agrees with the decision of the FDA.“The data are clear that men who engage in sexual contact with other men, as a whole, have a significantly higher risk of HIV,” he said.“Given our testing is not perfect, we will increase the risk to patients.”
A number of European countries have similar bans pertaining to homosexual man. Canada also forbids homosexual men from donating blood, due to similar concerns.
Read the full text of “FDA Policy on Blood Donations from Men Who Have Sex with Other Men”:
http://www.fda.gov/cber/faq/msmdonor.htm
Hi Brenda, EXCELLENT posts! informative and true.
great job.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
are you really this dumb or are you just pretending?
if i was a person with no morals and no thought or care about right and wrong, of course i could engage in such behavior if i wanted to.
but what you don't seem to 'get' is that SOME people have morals
values, principles, and do not wish to do things they KNOW are distructive and wrong.
depends on the kind of person one is.
Which morals are those you have which permits you to take new aliases on here but swear that you are not another person?

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU crackpot.
beastiality is anal.
back to back
animalistic
and yes SODOMY IS ANAL SEX.
I can't wait to hear how one has sex back to back...oh, Pattie, you've been doing it wrong all these years...
Samatha

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

What studies say Gays are better parents? Show us!

>

Homosexuals make up less than 2% of the population .

"The rate of homosexual versus heterosexual child sexual abuse is staggering," "Abel’s data of 150.2 boys abused per male homosexual offender finds no equal (yet) in heterosexual violations of 19.8 girls."

Families and Friends of Lesbians and Gays, counters that federal crime data refute claims that homosexuals molest children at higher rates than heterosexuals.

"According to data from the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), this claim is false,".
In terms of numbers of children abused per offender, homosexuals abuse with far greater frequency; and boys, research shows, are the much-preferred target.

Authorities say evidence examined disproves the assertion that child molestation is more prevalent among heterosexuals.
http://www.fbi.gov/stats-services/crimestats
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
Give us a source to prove your claim that they said that. You can't, because it didn't happen.
Your idiocy is hilarious.
Besides, all legitimate studies show that same sex parents are just as good at parenting as opposite sex parents. Regnerus has himself said his survey was flawed, it does not compare same sex parents to opposite sex parents.
And where is your source to back up your claims that biological parents are the best parents?
(By the way, same sex parents can both be biologically attached to the child.)
Give us sources, credible and professional sources, not opinions.
<quoted text>
Again, sources for your claims that they said that.
Credible and professional sources are needed to back up such a large claim.
<quoted text>
The fact that you have a paper like that means that many people, or very influential people, thought you had gone over or were over the edge.
You first need to be professionally regarded as insane before you get investigated and given a paper to say you are sane.
That paper proves you are borderline insane, you are JUST same enough to live on your own.
No one sane ever needed a paper to tell them they are sane. The paper doesn't tell you at what level of sanity you are, now does it?
<quoted text>
We're the ones who exposed your denial.
You deny facts, evidence, and proof.
You choose to deny reality and live in your own little world where everything you say is right.
You've been proven wrong on many accounts and all you do is scream "no no no no no," all the while covering your ears.
You've not even given any sources for your claims, all you have in uneducated opinions.
Prove yourself right for once and provide the sources I asked for to back up your claims.
Or, you know, you can reject reality and deny the facts, all the while spinning deeper into your obvious insanity.
ROCCO

Desert Hot Springs, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
Sodomy is anal sex.
and it is wrong on every level.
and a very big health risk.
instead of calling me a liar ...go discuss it with a physcian.
Regardless of your position on whether sodomy is only anal (it is, in fact, also oral), your opinion on whether it is right or wrong, and your stated position of calling it a big health risk (which all sexual liaisons pose), I will personally opt to call you a liar, since your question was "when was sodomy in someone's home EVER a crime in any state?", which I answered as follows:

ROCCO wrote:
<quoted text>
Since you asked when the government EVER regulated what kind of sex someone had in their home, here's an obliging answer for you:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sodomy_laws_in_t ...
Sodomy laws in the United States, which outlawed a variety of sexual acts, were historically universal. While they often targeted sexual acts between persons of the same sex[citation needed], many statutes employed definitions broad enough to outlaw certain sexual acts between persons of different sexes as well, sometimes even acts between married persons.
Through the 20th century, the gradual liberalization of American sexual mores led to the elimination of sodomy laws in most states. During this time, the Supreme Court upheld the constitutionality of sodomy laws in Bowers v. Hardwick in 1986. However, in 2003 the Supreme Court reversed the decision with Lawrence v. Texas, invalidating sodomy laws in the remaining fourteen states (Alabama, Florida, Idaho, Kansas, Louisiana, Michigan, Missouri, Mississippi, North Carolina, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Texas, Utah, and Virginia).

So as you see, Patricia, sodomy was illegal in many states, but ended in 2003.

First you claim no state ever had a law against it, and then you come back and tell us how "bad" sodomy is, and that is WHY there were laws against it. How many sides does your fence have?

Now, I would like to know more about the child you had out of wedlock and gave up for adoption. I recently learned about this through a Cincinnati connection who appears to be pretty credible.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU crackpot.
beastiality is anal.
back to back
animalistic
and yes SODOMY IS ANAL SEX.
Patty, you have had no sex for over 30 years, and I suspect you don't watch many sites that show sex acts, or read about them either, so how are you so familiar with sex acts, or what does and doesn't constitute a sex act?

For your information, Patty, oral sex, especially for women, during heterosexual sex, is extremely common. Some women would not even consider a relationship with a man, if he refused to perform oral sex on her.

That is, in fact, one of the most common acts recommended by the professionals which counsel people in sex relationships, because often that is the only way that a woman can ever be fully satisfied sexually. Some men, likely a lot of men, have a tendency, during simple missionary style sex, to not be able to give a woman an orgasm, because he cannot hold off his own orgasm long enough, and of course, after he has an orgasm, very few men are capable of continuing to have sex long enough to bring the woman to orgasm, because it is physically impossible, or at least extremely difficult.

Perhaps stick to some subjects, Patty, that you have some knowledge and experience in. Just a suggestion.
Samatha

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

Gay Activists Demand Canada Lower Age of Consent for Anal Sex

TORONTO,Homosexual activists have long sought to distance themselves from pedophiles, however Canada’s most prominent homosexual activist group has now demanded the lowering the age of consent for anal sex to 14 from 16.

Reacting to the Conservative Government’s plan to raise the age of consent for Anal sex from 16 to 18, EGALE (Equality for Gays and Lesbians Everywhere) has commenced a campaign to have the age of consent for anal sex lowered to 14 from 16. Laurie Arron, the director of advocacy for EGALE remarked to the Ottawa Citizen,“There’s no reason to treat anal sex differently than other sexual acts except to stigmatize gay and bisexual men.”

However, that statement is categorically false, speaking strictly from a medical standpoint. Even those who support homosexual sex acts warn nonetheless that anal sex is a dangerous activity, regardless of genders involved. The sex info site of the University of California at Santa Barbara, which can in no way be described as opposed to homosexual activity, nonetheless points out that anal sex is a dangerous practice.

Experts on sexual behavior, or “sexperts” at the site refers to them, warn that anal sex is the most dangerous behavior for transmission of HIV/AIDS and all other STDs since the anus is not designed for sexual activity as is the vagina. Moreover, the ‘sexperts’ warn that the practice also leads to fecal incontinence - loss of normal control of the sphincter muscles which leads to stool leaking from the rectum at unexpected times.

As the website puts it:“Even when people use lots of lubrication during anal sex, there can be tearing of the tissue inside the anus ... For this reason, anal sex is the riskiest form of sexual activity when it comes to the transmission of HIV/AIDS.

“Tiny tears in the anal tissue are like giant superhighways for the HIV viruses, allowing them to get inside the body and enter the blood system. Anal tears provide an opening for all the other STDs as well.

“It may be possible for repetitive anal sex to lead to weakening of the anal sphincter, which is the muscle that tightens after we defecate. Once weakened, feces can escape the anus against our will.

In response to the editorial, Jessica White West Vancouver, B.C. wrote a letter to the editor of the National Post.ÂÂ The published letter stated,“If both vaginal and anal intercourse were in accordance with natural law and did not discriminate in terms of consequences, this would be true. However, this is not the case with homosexual sex, as two people of the same sex do not have the required body parts to interact sexually and their intercourse can never be fruitful.”

White continued,“Furthermore, their sexual practices result in both physical and emotional damage, as is evidenced in numerous studies. More than 80% of AIDS cases in Canada are among homosexual or bisexual males; other diseases suffered either exclusively, or in larger percentages by the homosexual population, include: anal cancer, chlamydia trachomatis, cryptosporidium, giardia lamblia, herpes simplex virus, HPV, gonorrhea, viral hepatitis B and C, and syphilis.”
ROCCO

Desert Hot Springs, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
I am POSITIVE i am not pattiecake.
can i count on you not to pry into my personal life?
But is your given legal name Patricia L. Hadley, whose birthday is tomorrow?
Samatha

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

Brenda Lee Johnson Wrote:

I guess it's just a consequence that every single organization Gay's have been affiliated with winds up in wide spread homosexual child molestation, all of them, ALL OF THEM! Millions and millions! Big Brother, The Boy Scouts, thousands of cases in The Boy Scouts, youth camps,sporting programs and especially sporting programs,Sandusky, Bernie Fine are the most prominent. The Catholic Church, thousands of boys molested by homosexual pedophiles.

Then we take a look at other countries where homosexuality where laws and restrictions have been relaxed and what do we see?

Gays boycotting to have the age for anal sex with boys lower to 14 and even 13. No, Gays are not pedophiles.The one thing I think we have demonstrated is what deceptive liars Gays are, The true bastions of evil.

“What came 1st? Stupid or bigot”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
It is sad to have parents that are so fixed in their opinions that they would not speak to their own family. Fortunately, none of my immediately family have had to deal with having to tell our parents that we are gay, as we are all heterosexual and all in committed (sometimes not for long periods of time) to partners of the opposite sex. I only know of a couple people who I know well enough to know how their families dealt with homosexuality, but in those cases there is no problems that I am aware of.
My middle sister is married to a man (her second husband who is 25 years older than she is and will be 81 shortly), and at his 80th birthday last year, his grandson from his first of 3 marriages, made a tribute speech to his grandfather and thanked him for having been so understanding when he came out as being gay. He was there with his partner. I hadn't heard before that night that he was gay, although I had met him when he was just a young boy. He is in his early 30s now, I think; a very accomplished singer and musician and a practising lawyer.
My current wife's youngest brother is married to a woman who has two gay brothers, though she has in the past year left my brother-in-law - midlife crisis, I think. I think the two gay brothers are well accepted in their family.
Every family will have either family members or friends of the family who are gay, though depending on how close the families are, they may or may not be aware of them.
It is sad that so many people are still so bigoted about homosexuality. Some people just never seem to mature. I really think there should be less tolerance for homophobes in western society, because they are living in times of maybe a century or two ago, and life has just passed them by, and they are left looking like total fools. Granted everyone has a right to an opinion, but it should not be tolerated that they are permitted so much freedom to exercise that right by denigrating gays.
:) Thanks for sharing that.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Samatha wrote:
Gay Activists Demand Canada Lower Age of Consent for Anal Sex

TORONTO,Homosexual activists have long sought to distance themselves from pedophiles, however CanadaÂ’s most prominent homosexual activist group has now demanded the lowering the age of consent for anal sex to 14 from 16.

Reacting to the Conservative Government’s plan to raise the age of consent for Anal sex from 16 to 18, EGALE (Equality for Gays and Lesbians Everywhere) has commenced a campaign to have the age of consent for anal sex lowered to 14 from 16. Laurie Arron, the director of advocacy for EGALE remarked to the Ottawa Citizen,“There’s no reason to treat anal sex differently than other sexual acts except to stigmatize gay and bisexual men.”

However, that statement is categorically false, speaking strictly from a medical standpoint.Ă‚ Even those who support homosexual sex acts warn nonetheless that anal sex is a dangerous activity, regardless of genders involved.Ă‚ The sex info site of the University of California at Santa Barbara, which can in no way be described as opposed to homosexual activity, nonetheless points out that anal sex is a dangerous practice.

Experts on sexual behavior, or “sexperts” at the site refers to them, warn that anal sex is the most dangerous behavior for transmission of HIV/AIDS and all other STDs since the anus is not designed for sexual activity as is the vagina. Moreover, the ‘sexperts’ warn that the practice also leads to fecal incontinence - loss of normal control of the sphincter muscles which leads to stool leaking from the rectum at unexpected times.

As the website puts it:“Even when people use lots of lubrication during anal sex, there can be tearing of the tissue inside the anus ... For this reason, anal sex is the riskiest form of sexual activity when it comes to the transmission of HIV/AIDS.

“Tiny tears in the anal tissue are like giant superhighways for the HIV viruses, allowing them to get inside the body and enter the blood system. Anal tears provide an opening for all the other STDs as well.

“It may be possible for repetitive anal sex to lead to weakening of the anal sphincter, which is the muscle that tightens after we defecate. Once weakened, feces can escape the anus against our will.

In response to the editorial, Jessica White West Vancouver, B.C. wrote a letter to the editor of the National Post. The published letter stated,“If both vaginal and anal intercourse were in accordance with natural law and did not discriminate in terms of consequences, this would be true. However, this is not the case with homosexual sex, as two people of the same sex do not have the required body parts to interact sexually and their intercourse can never be fruitful.”

White continued,“Furthermore, their sexual practices result in both physical and emotional damage, as is evidenced in numerous studies. More than 80% of AIDS cases in Canada are among homosexual or bisexual males; other diseases suffered either exclusively, or in larger percentages by the homosexual population, include: anal cancer, chlamydia trachomatis, cryptosporidium, giardia lamblia, herpes simplex virus, HPV, gonorrhea, viral hepatitis B and C, and syphilis.”
What a bunch of horse shit. No wonder you didnt provide a link, you made the whole thing up, or got it from a hate site. Guaranteed.

Here's the real aids/HIV rates in Canada. That's just one hole in your decrepit, I'll conceived borderline mental case story.

44% were men who have sex with men;
17% were people who use injection drugs;
3% were men who have sex with men and use injection drugs;
36% were heterosexuals.

http://www.hc-sc.gc.ca/hl-vs/iyh-vsv/diseases...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
We are talking about two extra terrestrial beings. Who knows how they might be seeing the world?
Only a blonde ho would assert that incident says the world was flat.
Smirk.
<quoted text>
What a perfect example of faithless idiots parroting gay twirl comments!
You take about 40 authors, writing over 2,000 years and box them ALL into a perspective of the world during Columbus's time? Really???
Moses was educated in Egypt. Do you know the Egyptian 'view' of the world at that time?
Your only reason to focus on the Bible is to desecrate it in defense of immorality. You WILL look like a idiot if you try to be a theologian.
The subject of the Bible is God and the soul of man. It is not a book about science. The references to science only affirm it's supernatural origin.
Isaiah 40:22 (NJB)
He who sits enthroned above the circle of the earth, the inhabitants of which are like grasshoppers, stretches out the heavens like a cloth, spreads them out like a tent to live in.
SMirk.
Do you know the difference between faith and fact?

Faith is a BELEIF in something that cannot be proven.

Fact is proven.. over and over and over again.

Why does religion involve "faith?"

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

RatherBeInMissouri wrote:
<quoted text>
:) Thanks for sharing that.
The strange thing about the event, where the grandson thanked his grandfather for accepting his homosexuality, is that the whole room stood up and gave him a standing ovation, when he stated that fact.

I was surprised that he got such a rousing reaction because there were people there from many backgrounds and walks of life. My brother-in-law is 3/4 Chinese born in Hongkong, and his grandson is probably more Chinese than that, as his grandmother was Chinese, as is his mother, I think, and his father, of course, is the son of my brother-in-law and his first wife who was Chinese.

One couple at my table (it was held in a banquet room of a restaurant) were Japanese as they are the parents of my brother-in-law's son's wife who is Japanese, the son from his second marriage to a Filipino woman. My white sister is his 3rd wife.

My aunt, who is a Christian minister, was there, as were some other doctors. No one sat through the standing ovation.
Samatha

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

Oh you need a link!

>

Hows this one:

CDC: Homosexual men account for 61% of new HIV infections but only 2% of population

Thu Aug 18, 2011 19:22 EST
Comments (33)

WASHINGTON, D.C., August 18, 2011 - The U.S. Centers for Disease Control has estimated that practicing homosexual men account for 61% of the new HIV infections in the United States while they only amount to about 2% of the country’s population.

Earlier this month, the CDC released estimates for HIV infections from 2006-2009 showing that new infections remained stable at around 50,000 for each of the four years.

Homosexual men (men who have sex with men) accounted for 29,300 of the estimated 48,100 new infections in 2009, and homosexual men aged 13 to 29 accounted for 27% of the new cases.

The only group in which new HIV infections is increasing, they say, is young homosexual men – driven by an alarming increase in infections from African Americans. They estimated that the new infections among young black homosexual men increased 48 percent in the period of 2006-2009 (from 4,400 HIV infections in 2006 to 6,500 infections in 2009).

The study also revealed that almost 20% of homosexual men have HIV, while nearly half of those who do are unaware of it.

www.cdc.gov/nchhstp/newsroom/docs/FastFacts-M...

California Homosexual Organization Admits HIV/AIDS is “Gay Disease”

>

LOS ANGELES, California, The Los Angeles Gay and Lesbian Center has abandoned a long-held homosexual activist contention by declaring on billboards posted throughout Southern California that HIV/AIDS is a “gay disease.”

According to a report by the Los Angeles Times, the Center is trying to address rapidly increasing HIV infection rates among the homosexual population by rallying the gay community to increasing vigilance against exposure to the disease. Activists for the homosexual lifestyle have, until this current development, strongly, and sometimes vehemently refused to admit that the disease is predominantly generated among homosexual men.

The ad campaign, which is also running in magazines, is in part a response to the findings of public health officials, who have noted that three out of four cases of HIV infections are found in men who engage in homosexual activity, the United Press International reported.

US health officials reported an alarming eight percent increase in HIV infection rates in one year alone among homosexual and bisexual men. The Center for Disease Control also warned that a survey of 15-29 year old men who engaged in homosexual activity “reported that the proportion of unrecognized HIV infection was as high as 77 %.”

A report by the Public Health Agency, revealed a sharp increase in HIV/AIDS infections, with 61 percent of infections found in men engaging in homosexual activity.
AscendedFalmer wrote:
<quoted text>
What a bunch of horse shit. No wonder you didnt provide a link, you made the whole thing up, or got it from a hate site. Guaranteed.
Here's the real aids/HIV rates in Canada. That's just one hole in your decrepit, I'll conceived borderline mental case story.
44% were men who have sex with men;
17% were people who use injection drugs;
3% were men who have sex with men and use injection drugs;
36% were heterosexuals.
http://www.hc-sc.gc.ca/hl-vs/iyh-vsv/diseases...
ROCCO

Desert Hot Springs, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
if you say so, but i don't appreciate you trying to make me another year older twice in one year.
my mom is not alive.
you are such a kind person.
I'm sorry to hear your mom is dead, and apparently as of quite recently and quite suddenly. It's a mystery as to why you would have not shared this very personal detail with us much sooner as you tend to do with important family matters. Many of us had hopes that she would go on a few more years after her recent hospitalization with heart problems, a stroke, and scabies.

Did she die of natural causes, or at your hand through some violent act?

When will the date of death be inscribed on her gravestone, the one right next to Newel's and and yours?

Such a shame, mom dead at barely 77.

But, happy birthday to you tomorrow, Saturday the 17th anyway. Guess we should be happy about small things during tragic times like these, shouldn't we?

To what address may I mail you a sympathy card and a happy birthday card, albeit belatedly?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
We are not talking about 'simple horniness', are we? This is about raging horniness.
There are numerous social constraints that try to reign in common raging horniness.
<quoted text>
So called 'professionals' said gay couples were better parents than biological parents. Now we know they lied.
More recently so called 'professionals' said Benghazi was a spontaneous riot in reaction to a video. Now we know they lied.
This is what happens when common sense is made servant to paper titles. By your own assessment, my certification of sanity BY PROFESSIONALS is invalid. A little selective, don't you think?
I have already exposed your denial over and over.'Believe' what you want. Meanwhile, I'll keep mocking your idiocy.
Smile.
No one ever said that gay people make better parents than bio parents in general. EVER. Your statement is a lie.
Just because YOU don't beleive gay people can be good parents, doesn't mean it's true.

And do you know that "sanity" is not even a psychological term? It is a legal term.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 10,461 - 10,480 of18,016
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••