So, What Is It That The Anti-Gay Groups Actually Fear?

Aug 17, 2012 | Posted by: Sei | Full story: lezgetreal.com

What makes hate, well, hate? Given that today is something of a quiet news day, it may be nice to give ourselves a breather and think about some things.

Comments
10,421 - 10,440 of 18,016 Comments Last updated Feb 24, 2013

“laugh until your belly hurts”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

Mona Lott wrote:
<quoted text>
GONE WITH THE WIND is an historical book.
Doesn't mean Scarlett O'Hara was a real person.
historical novel.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm simply quoting a historical book to correct inaccuracies and lies about it in a vain attempt to justify immorality by desecrating it.
I simply state the reality of what is written. You deny that?
Silly girl.
Smirk.
historical, or hysterical?

mythology:
sodom and gomorrah and two other cities of the plain of sidem were destroyed by an angry god

history:
sodom and gomorrah and two other cities of the plain of sidem were built on top of a fault line and were destroyed by a bituminous eruption caused by an earthquake.

mythology:
god created the world in 6 days

history:
the earth was created, but nobody knows how long it took, or exactly how it happened.

mythology:
joshua broke down the walls of the city of jerico by running around and blowing a trumpet

history:
the city of jerico had no walls... ever.

mythology:
god cares what you stick up your butt

history:
up until recently nobody in the world really cared much at all about same ex relationships, and in fact, many societies, for various reasons, encouraged them either for religious or practical reasons.
TheTroll Stopper

Christiansburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

dances with weebles wrote:
<quoted text>
my cousin had it worse... he came out to his family when he was 17 and his father stomped almost him to death. when his father left to go to the bar to drink with his buddies he crawled out onto the porch and finished the job.
Just curious: Did your cousin's POS father ever show even the tiniest amount of remorse for driving his son to suicide?

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm simply quoting a historical book to correct inaccuracies and lies about it in a vain attempt to justify immorality by desecrating it.
I simply state the reality of what is written. You deny that?
Silly girl.
Smirk.
No THING is "sacred".

"desecration" is an illusion.

“Marriage Equality”

Since: Dec 07

Lakeland, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

By Popular Vote wrote:
You ask what do the anti gay groups actually fear? Well,I'll tell you and it's already happened! Congratulations to the states of Maine,Maryland and Washington for passing marriage equality laws by an actual popular vote! So stay tuned for more to come in the following years as the anti gay sides numbers shrink every year and these states votes are proof of this! So the bigots worst fears have just become a reality! Good job people! Hu Rah!!!
Well, that's definitely what they fear most. But WHY? What horrible outcome do the believe will happen?? That they'll have to change their view of the world and maybe be forced to LEARN something new?? Maybe that's it. I can't imagine....

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
We are talking about two extra terrestrial beings. Who knows how they might be seeing the world?
Only a blonde ho would assert that incident says the world was flat.
Smirk.
<quoted text>
What a perfect example of faithless idiots parroting gay twirl comments!
You take about 40 authors, writing over 2,000 years and box them ALL into a perspective of the world during Columbus's time? Really???
Moses was educated in Egypt. Do you know the Egyptian 'view' of the world at that time?
Your only reason to focus on the Bible is to desecrate it in defense of immorality. You WILL look like a idiot if you try to be a theologian.
The subject of the Bible is God and the soul of man. It is not a book about science. The references to science only affirm it's supernatural origin.
Isaiah 40:22 (NJB)
He who sits enthroned above the circle of the earth, the inhabitants of which are like grasshoppers, stretches out the heavens like a cloth, spreads them out like a tent to live in.
SMirk.
Moses is commonly considered today as to never have existed, and there is no record of the Jews having been in Egypt. There is no verified facts about any of the Bible as far as actually proved events, people, and definitely nothing that proves any events of a supernatural nature.

Why you would argue that when most seriously religious Christians claim that everything is "believed" on faith is quite astounding.

When a great Christian speaker or ministers states that he can't prove that God exists that also implies that he can't prove that anything written in the Bible concerning God is true.

This business of gay twirl, I don't even understand what that means. What does sexual orientation have to do with opinions about the Bible and God? Two very diverse subjects entirely. Not being gay myself, not having at this time any people who I know and see that are actually gay, I really am not familiar with 'gay twirl'. My interest in the subject of homosexuality is limited to opposing hate mongers who attempt to demonize a segment of our society that are just wanting to live their lives, sort of the way everyone else, including you, probably just wants to live their lives.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Historical doesn't mean factual. You deny that?
How do you correct fiction?
Curious stare.
Where did I say it was factual?

Where am I attempting to correct fiction?

That's not curious on your face, it's idiot smeared with BS.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

Mona Lott wrote:
<quoted text>
GONE WITH THE WIND is an historical book.
Doesn't mean Scarlett O'Hara was a real person.
Read my reply to Tam. Add stupid and more BS.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

dances with weebles wrote:
<quoted text>
first of all, if you believe that the bible is an historical account of anything, you're goofier than i thought.
not only that, but you do realise that 'immorality' is in the mind of the beholder, don't you? there's really no such thing as 'moral' or 'immoral' on a societal level but each person has their very own set of 'moral values' and they are as individual as are finger prints.
When I am speaking to faithless reprobates I use the term historical in reference to the age of the Bible, not the content.

As to morality, I'm simply pointing out the vain attempt to desecrate classic morality to justify simple immorality.

Since: May 11

Newport, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You give your friends bj's? What kind of friends do you... never mind.
Sodomy is rooted in the attempted rape of Angels by the men of Sodom, a homosexual act. It has been broadened since then to mean any form of unnatural sex.
Go back in your hole wee man.
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did I say it was factual?
Where am I attempting to correct fiction?
That's not curious on your face, it's idiot smeared with BS.
...so what you're saying(and please correct me if I'm wrong) is that you base your morality and opinion on an historical book which you have deemed to be not factual? That sounds a little like Bovine Scat to me.

Please see your post above where you state that the definition of Sodomy, "has been broadened since then".

Since when? Since the non factual occurence where some chaps attempted to rape an angel....colour me skeptical.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
When I am speaking to faithless reprobates I use the term historical in reference to the age of the Bible, not the content.
As to morality, I'm simply pointing out the vain attempt to desecrate classic morality to justify simple immorality.
classic morality? was it written by charles dickens?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
Moses is commonly considered today as to never have existed, and there is no record of the Jews having been in Egypt. There is no verified facts about any of the Bible as far as actually proved events, people, and definitely nothing that proves any events of a supernatural nature.
Why you would argue that when most seriously religious Christians claim that everything is "believed" on faith is quite astounding.
When a great Christian speaker or ministers states that he can't prove that God exists that also implies that he can't prove that anything written in the Bible concerning God is true.
This business of gay twirl, I don't even understand what that means. What does sexual orientation have to do with opinions about the Bible and God? Two very diverse subjects entirely. Not being gay myself, not having at this time any people who I know and see that are actually gay, I really am not familiar with 'gay twirl'. My interest in the subject of homosexuality is limited to opposing hate mongers who attempt to demonize a segment of our society that are just wanting to live their lives, sort of the way everyone else, including you, probably just wants to live their lives.
If you read my posts, I am not trying to prove anything in the Bible, I am simply pointing out inaccurate statements about the Bible.

I also enjoy pointing out incidents that fly in the face of making the Bible simply fiction.

My original purpose here was to understand the issues. It now is to confront denial and deceit. Gay couples can never qualify for the identity of marriage. GLBT is a genetic defect. That is not hate, it is fact

Since: May 11

Newport, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you should probably frame "classic morality" right about now because the term "classic morality" is elastic.

Classical greek morality? Medieval Anglo-Saxon Morality? African tribal torality? Oceanic aborigine morality? The morality of the Japanese Shoguns?...which one trumps the other?

Please enlighten us because it all appears to be very subjective.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
...so what you're saying(and please correct me if I'm wrong) is that you base your morality and opinion on an historical book which you have deemed to be not factual? That sounds a little like Bovine Scat to me.
Please see your post above where you state that the definition of Sodomy, "has been broadened since then".
Since when? Since the non factual occurence where some chaps attempted to rape an angel....colour me skeptical.
Nothing in post implied anything about my morality.

Nor have I attempted to argue the validity of the account.

I simply and accurately noted that the word sodomy is derived from the Biblical incident. The simplest way for you to learn the history of how the word has changed would be Wkipedia.

I find it humerus that many are eager to argue faith, especially when they can't argue facts.

Smirk.

Since: Sep 10

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I find it humerus that many are eager to argue faith, especially when they can't argue facts.
Smirk.
That's a long bone in the arm.

A very humorous mistake.

Huge BWAHAHAHAHA.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a long bone in the arm.
A very humorous mistake.
Huge BWAHAHAHAHA.
Glad you enjoyed a laugh about spell check. Gives a diversion from the bitch slapping you are enduring.

Smile.

Since: Sep 10

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Glad you enjoyed a laugh about spell check. Gives a diversion from the bitch slapping you are enduring.
Smile.
?

“What came 1st? Stupid or bigot”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
Why would you respond with deliberate deception?
Matt. does not say Angels have no body, it says they don't marry (just like gay couples).
Moreover, you are confusing (?) the capabilities of Angels with the desire of deviants. We can only assume that the idiocy that led Sodomites to confuse a sewer system with a playground also caused them to confuse a Angel with a mere man. Much to their harm, right?
Smirk.
<quoted text>
Only a true blonde would get that idea from what I said.
It is clear that the Angels were on one side, and the homosexuals were on the far opposite side.
Just another example of your confusion, Christians were not around at the time.
Sodom is an example of willful denial by gays. It is why I am on here simply stating reality.
And you hate me for it.
Smile.
I certainly don't hate you. I don't hate anyone. I just really really don't like you. And it's CLEAR simple reality, that you have absolutely no sense of humor.

Sodom had nothing to do with homosexuality or denial of any kind, and everything to do with rebellion, rape and disrespect.

How many thousands of years has it been and God hasn't destroyed anything else based on homosexuality? That kind of makes your interpretation of Sodom an inaccurate account.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You give your friends bj's? What kind of friends do you... never mind.
Sodomy is rooted in the attempted rape of Angels by the men of Sodom, a homosexual act. It has been broadened since then to mean any form of unnatural sex.
Go back in your hole wee man.
<quoted text>
Rape is a sexual act against the will of the other person.
The very context of rape is sexual first and foremost. Anything else is secondary. I know that is not politically correct, but it is simple reality.
Homosexual sex has a victim because anal sex is inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning.
Smile.
<quoted text>
Not at all, you are simply being blonde again.
Here are some simple facts;
-I never said all homosexuals engage in anal sex.
-Anal sex is not the only harmful, unhealthy and demeaning sex.
-Consent to receive harm relieves neither the victim or the perpetrator. It only verifies the deviancy of both participants.
-The terms sadist and masochist specifically refer to one who either enjoys giving pain (sadist), or one who enjoys receiving pain (masochist). You are equating and justifying homosexual sex with that behavior?
LOL Not at all.. unless it's a homo sado-masichist.
Following your line of thinking, I was showing that there other things people do with each other and ENJOY consentually even though it is "inherantly harmful and demeaning." Yet, you seem to have no qualms over that, just homos.

And let me quote you:
"Homosexual sex has a victim because anal sex is inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning."

That does not say "not all homo sex," "SOME homo sex," or "all homo sex."
It simply says homosexual sex. Period. No distinction.
I'm a homosexual, I fall into that catergory and my sex life certainly is NOT unhealthy, harmful or demeaning. In fact, quite the opposite.

But as obsessed with butt sex as you are, I can see why you tend to forget that there is such a thing as a lesbian, or a gay man that doesn't like or doesn't engage in butt sex.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, only gay men will make it to heaven.
"These are those who did not defile themselves with women, for they kept themselves pure. They follow the Lamb wherever he goes. They were purchased from among men and offered as firstfruits to God and the Lamb." Rev 14:4
Notice, they cannot have defiled themselves with *women*, and they have to be among men, and the first fruits.:)
(Sorry, I know that was bad.)
Nope, it was awesome!

And just as vague and therefore believable as the Leviticus verse. lol
You could take either one either way.

Ahhh... ancient prose.... SO many interperetations, so little time!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••