So, What Is It That The Anti-Gay Groups Actually Fear?

Aug 17, 2012 | Posted by: Sei | Full story: lezgetreal.com

What makes hate, well, hate? Given that today is something of a quiet news day, it may be nice to give ourselves a breather and think about some things.

Comments (Page 521)

Showing posts 10,401 - 10,420 of18,018
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Eddie Haskel

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

virtuanna wrote:
<quoted text>Yay!
Nay! No practical or scientific reason to do so any longer with the types of testing they have now days! Besides the majority of H.I.V. and AID's infections world wide are of a heterosexual nature! Bottom line just another bigoted statement from yet another ignorant loser! Glad I could help!
Eddie Haskel

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Only an idiot would deny the fact that the story indicates the person who wrote it believed the earth is flat.
evilbible.com Nuff said! ;)

“Engaged to the love of my life”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes it does.
At one point Satan takes Jesus to the top of a mountain and shows him *all* of the kingdoms of earth. That would only be possible if the earth were flat.
Besides that, if the bible DIDN'T say that Earth was flat, then why did the ones saying it was a sphere get prosecuted and punished for their theories?

Montreal

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
We are not talking about 'simple horniness', are we? This is about raging horniness.
There are numerous social constraints that try to reign in common raging horniness.
People who are professional psychologists have determined that rape is an act of violence and of power. People don't rape because they have "raging horniness," they rape to feel in control and in power.

I think I'll take a professional's opinion over yours any day, as would the majority of people.

Montreal

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I wouldn't try to debate that with a blonde ho.
I'm simply correcting false assertions about what the Bible says.
Right?
Smirk.
Actually, you're the one making false assertions about the bible. Perhaps you should correct yourself.

Montreal

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
We are talking about two extra terrestrial beings. Who knows how they might be seeing the world?
Only a blonde ho would assert that incident says the world was flat.
Smirk.
So now Satan and Jesus are aliens?
Please take your meds before opening this site.

Montreal

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
That is the knife of reality stuck in the belly of denial and twisted making you squeal.
Thought you should know.
Smile.
Have you started yet?
Because so far you've been ignoring the knife and have been holding a banana on your hands. The banana won't puncture the skin, that's reality.
No matter how hard you try, a banana can not emulate a knife.
By Popular Vote

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

You ask what do the anti gay groups actually fear? Well,I'll tell you and it's already happened! Congratulations to the states of Maine,Maryland and Washington for passing marriage equality laws by an actual popular vote! So stay tuned for more to come in the following years as the anti gay sides numbers shrink every year and these states votes are proof of this! So the bigots worst fears have just become a reality! Good job people! Hu Rah!!!

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
That is the knife of reality stuck in the belly of denial and twisted making you squeal.
Thought you should know.
Smile.
You're quoting a bible. Where is the reality part?

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
We are talking about two extra terrestrial beings. Who knows how they might be seeing the world?
Only a blonde ho would assert that incident says the world was flat.
Smirk.
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
The Bible as it was written and usually interpreted did imply that the world was considered to be flat. That is quite obvious, and would go with what people of the times would know about, since most people would have had no knowledge much of anything beyond near walking distance of their own home, and many would not have had a whole lot of education even if some of the more learned people might have thought that the earth might not be flat.
Had there have been a God and had he created the earth, and had he communicated any information to the writers of the Bible, it would seem very obvious that it would have been clearly stated in the Bible that the Earth is somewhat spherical in shape though not a perfectly symmetrical round ball.
What a perfect example of faithless idiots parroting gay twirl comments!

You take about 40 authors, writing over 2,000 years and box them ALL into a perspective of the world during Columbus's time? Really???

Moses was educated in Egypt. Do you know the Egyptian 'view' of the world at that time?

Your only reason to focus on the Bible is to desecrate it in defense of immorality. You WILL look like a idiot if you try to be a theologian.

The subject of the Bible is God and the soul of man. It is not a book about science. The references to science only affirm it's supernatural origin.

Isaiah 40:22 (NJB)
He who sits enthroned above the circle of the earth, the inhabitants of which are like grasshoppers, stretches out the heavens like a cloth, spreads them out like a tent to live in.

SMirk.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Only an idiot would deny the fact that the story indicates the person who wrote it believed the earth is flat.
Rather than speculate with blonde ho's;

Isaiah 40:22 (NJB)
He who sits enthroned above the circle of the earth, the inhabitants of which are like grasshoppers, stretches out the heavens like a cloth, spreads them out like a tent to live in.

You really are an embarrassment to the logical defense of stupidity. Focus on losing weight and cleaning your house. Leave this to me and the boys.

Smile.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
We are not talking about 'simple horniness', are we? This is about raging horniness.
There are numerous social constraints that try to reign in common raging horniness.
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
People who are professional psychologists have determined that rape is an act of violence and of power. People don't rape because they have "raging horniness," they rape to feel in control and in power.
I think I'll take a professional's opinion over yours any day, as would the majority of people.
So called 'professionals' said gay couples were better parents than biological parents. Now we know they lied.

More recently so called 'professionals' said Benghazi was a spontaneous riot in reaction to a video. Now we know they lied.

This is what happens when common sense is made servant to paper titles. By your own assessment, my certification of sanity BY PROFESSIONALS is invalid. A little selective, don't you think?

I have already exposed your denial over and over.'Believe' what you want. Meanwhile, I'll keep mocking your idiocy.

Smile.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
So now Satan and Jesus are aliens?
Please take your meds before opening this site.
I simply stated the claim of the Bible that Satan and Jesus have their origin outside the earth. By modern definition, that would make them extra terrestrial aliens.

Once again you show yourself to be wwaayy out of league with a debate site. Go back to your video games honey.

Smirk.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

By Popular Vote wrote:
You ask what do the anti gay groups actually fear? Well,I'll tell you and it's already happened! Congratulations to the states of Maine,Maryland and Washington for passing marriage equality laws by an actual popular vote! So stay tuned for more to come in the following years as the anti gay sides numbers shrink every year and these states votes are proof of this! So the bigots worst fears have just become a reality! Good job people! Hu Rah!!!
I'm looking, but all I see is redumbant couples looking silly stupid next to married couples.

I warned you that the closer a lie gets to the truth, the more it's deception is exposed.

The 'emperor' and his buddy have no clothes. And everyone knows it.

Smirk.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
You're quoting a bible. Where is the reality part?
I'm simply quoting a historical book to correct inaccuracies and lies about it in a vain attempt to justify immorality by desecrating it.

I simply state the reality of what is written. You deny that?

Silly girl.

Smirk.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm simply quoting a historical book to correct inaccuracies and lies about it in a vain attempt to justify immorality by desecrating it.
Silly girl.
Smirk.
Historical doesn't mean factual. You deny that?

How do you correct fiction?

Curious stare.
Mona Lott

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

Cool Hand Luke wrote:
What video? This One:
http://www.youtube.com/watch ...
<quoted text>
Sorry, loser. Not clicking your links.
You're a known liar.
Mona Lott

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Silly girl.
Smirk.
GONE WITH THE WIND is an historical book.
Doesn't mean Scarlett O'Hara was a real person.

“laugh until your belly hurts”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
It is sad to have parents that are so fixed in their opinions that they would not speak to their own family. Fortunately, none of my immediately family have had to deal with having to tell our parents that we are gay, as we are all heterosexual and all in committed (sometimes not for long periods of time) to partners of the opposite sex. I only know of a couple people who I know well enough to know how their families dealt with homosexuality, but in those cases there is no problems that I am aware of.
My middle sister is married to a man (her second husband who is 25 years older than she is and will be 81 shortly), and at his 80th birthday last year, his grandson from his first of 3 marriages, made a tribute speech to his grandfather and thanked him for having been so understanding when he came out as being gay. He was there with his partner. I hadn't heard before that night that he was gay, although I had met him when he was just a young boy. He is in his early 30s now, I think; a very accomplished singer and musician and a practising lawyer.
My current wife's youngest brother is married to a woman who has two gay brothers, though she has in the past year left my brother-in-law - midlife crisis, I think. I think the two gay brothers are well accepted in their family.
Every family will have either family members or friends of the family who are gay, though depending on how close the families are, they may or may not be aware of them.
It is sad that so many people are still so bigoted about homosexuality. Some people just never seem to mature. I really think there should be less tolerance for homophobes in western society, because they are living in times of maybe a century or two ago, and life has just passed them by, and they are left looking like total fools. Granted everyone has a right to an opinion, but it should not be tolerated that they are permitted so much freedom to exercise that right by denigrating gays.
my cousin had it worse... he came out to his family when he was 17 and his father stomped almost him to death. when his father left to go to the bar to drink with his buddies he crawled out onto the porch and finished the job.

“laugh until your belly hurts”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Silly girl.
Smirk.
first of all, if you believe that the bible is an historical account of anything, you're goofier than i thought.
not only that, but you do realise that 'immorality' is in the mind of the beholder, don't you? there's really no such thing as 'moral' or 'immoral' on a societal level but each person has their very own set of 'moral values' and they are as individual as are finger prints.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 10,401 - 10,420 of18,018
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••