So, What Is It That The Anti-Gay Groups Actually Fear?

Aug 17, 2012 | Posted by: Sei | Full story: lezgetreal.com

What makes hate, well, hate? Given that today is something of a quiet news day, it may be nice to give ourselves a breather and think about some things.

Comments (Page 520)

Showing posts 10,381 - 10,400 of18,016
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Apr 11

North Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it doesn't.
Blonde ho.
Yes it does.
At one point Satan takes Jesus to the top of a mountain and shows him *all* of the kingdoms of earth. That would only be possible if the earth were flat.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

dances with weebles wrote:
<quoted text>
rape is an act of violence first and foremost. not a sex act.
Because they are horny.

You know that is the simple truth.

See how simple reality is?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes it does.
At one point Satan takes Jesus to the top of a mountain and shows him *all* of the kingdoms of earth. That would only be possible if the earth were flat.
You mean like on a flat screen tv?

“laugh until your belly hurts”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
In answer to both your assertions;
Genesis 19:5 (NASB)
...and they called to Lot and said to him, "Where are the men who came to you tonight? Bring them out to us that we may have relations with them."
Go back into your hole wee man, you are a disgrace to every single thing you should represent.
actually you are quoting a very new english mistranslation of the original hebrew text. do you realise how many times that it's been rewritten, changed, added to, and messed with until it says what people of whatever era wish for it to say?

a closer translation of the tanakh would have it say that the people of sodom wished to treat with the strangers. you see, the five cities of the plain were involved in aninternecine war and strangers weren't welcome inside the gates for fear of sabotage, and spying out the fortifications for weaknesses.'all of the people of the city' wanted to have sex with the two strangers? they may have wanted to kill the two strangers, but not have sex with them. not only that, but by allowing them egress to the city after the closing of the gate, and then hosting them in his house and feeding them lot was breaking all local laws and customs which stood against offering even so much as a crust of bread and a flagon of warm water to a stranger.

it might help you if you actually study some of this stuff before you talk about it. you woudln't want to look foolish, after all.

North Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You give your friends bj's? What kind of friends do you... never mind.
Sodomy is rooted in the attempted rape of Angels by the men of Sodom, a homosexual act. It has been broadened since then to mean any form of unnatural sex.
Go back in your hole wee man.
<quoted text>
Rape is a sexual act against the will of the other person.
The very context of rape is sexual first and foremost. Anything else is secondary. I know that is not politically correct, but it is simple reality.
Homosexual sex has a victim because anal sex is inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning.
Smile.
Stupid, wow, you are stupid.
Homosexual sex isn't the same thing as anal sex, in fact, most people who have anal sex are straight. And many homosexuals have sex without having anal sex.

And it's neither inherently harmful, unhealthy nor demeaning.

There is just something wrong with you.

Since: Mar 07

The entire US of A

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Because they are horny.
You know that is the simple truth.
See how simple reality is?
You never seem to grasp reality, but, still, we try.

Men are often horny. Do they usually rape?

Of course not.

Rape is an act of control and violence. It has very little to do with simple horniness.

North Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
Why would you respond with deliberate deception?
Matt. does not say Angels have no body, it says they don't marry (just like gay couples).
Moreover, you are confusing (?) the capabilities of Angels with the desire of deviants. We can only assume that the idiocy that led Sodomites to confuse a sewer system with a playground also caused them to confuse a Angel with a mere man. Much to their harm, right?
Smirk.
<quoted text>
Only a true blonde would get that idea from what I said.
It is clear that the Angels were on one side, and the homosexuals were on the far opposite side.
Just another example of your confusion, Christians were not around at the time.
Sodom is an example of willful denial by gays. It is why I am on here simply stating reality.
And you hate me for it.
Smile.
How can an adult believe that Sodom story is history!?

North Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean like on a flat screen tv?
Are you claiming Satan took Jesus to the top of a mountain and they looked at a flat screen TV? Did they watch National Geographic?

Since: Mar 07

The entire US of A

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
...and they called to Lot and said to him, "Where are the men who came to you tonight? Bring them out to us that we may have relations with them."
Go back into your hole wee man, you are a disgrace to every single thing you should represent.
"Have Relations" was not eve close to the original translations.

And, really, are you trying to prove that in the Sodom myth, every single male, from the youngest child to the oldest man in that town were gay?

Really?

That seems logical to you in some way?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
dances with weebles wrote:
<quoted text>
actually you are quoting a very new english mistranslation of the original hebrew text. do you realise how many times that it's been rewritten, changed, added to, and messed with until it says what people of whatever era wish for it to say?
a closer translation of the tanakh would have it say that the people of sodom wished to treat with the strangers. you see, the five cities of the plain were involved in aninternecine war and strangers weren't welcome inside the gates for fear of sabotage, and spying out the fortifications for weaknesses.'all of the people of the city' wanted to have sex with the two strangers? they may have wanted to kill the two strangers, but not have sex with them. not only that, but by allowing them egress to the city after the closing of the gate, and then hosting them in his house and feeding them lot was breaking all local laws and customs which stood against offering even so much as a crust of bread and a flagon of warm water to a stranger.
it might help you if you actually study some of this stuff before you talk about it. you woudln't want to look foolish, after all.
If your assertion is true about translation, neither one of us have any way of verifying what was happening.

But reality is, my assertion is in line with the translation that exists. You have no historic evidence to assert anything else.

Simply stated? You lied. Again.

Your dad is calling you from the deep dark hole. Go home wee man, go home.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
You never seem to grasp reality, but, still, we try.
Men are often horny. Do they usually rape?
Of course not.
Rape is an act of control and violence. It has very little to do with simple horniness.
We are not talking about 'simple horniness', are we? This is about raging horniness.

There are numerous social constraints that try to reign in common raging horniness.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
How can an adult believe that Sodom story is history!?
I wouldn't try to debate that with a blonde ho.

I'm simply correcting false assertions about what the Bible says.

Right?

Smirk.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you claiming Satan took Jesus to the top of a mountain and they looked at a flat screen TV? Did they watch National Geographic?
We are talking about two extra terrestrial beings. Who knows how they might be seeing the world?

Only a blonde ho would assert that incident says the world was flat.

Smirk.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
"Have Relations" was not eve close to the original translations.
And, really, are you trying to prove that in the Sodom myth, every single male, from the youngest child to the oldest man in that town were gay?
Really?
That seems logical to you in some way?
Honey,

I used the most accurate translation available.

Where did I assert that every male was homosexual?

If you want to be logical, stay with the context of the passage and the discussion. Otherwise, butt out (pun intended).

Smirk.

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I wouldn't try to debate that with a blonde ho.
I'm simply correcting false assertions about what the Bible says.
Right?
Smirk.
You are about the most unlikeable poster on the thread.

Thought you should know.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

DNF wrote:
<quoted text>Next let's ask their parents when they decided whether they were gay or straight.
I did that once with my Dad. After that he stopped saying it's a lifestyle choice and just went back to saying God says it's a sin.
So then I pointed him to the part of the Bible that says:
King James Bible (Cambridge Ed.)
Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.
Dad and I don't talk much anymore.
It is sad to have parents that are so fixed in their opinions that they would not speak to their own family. Fortunately, none of my immediately family have had to deal with having to tell our parents that we are gay, as we are all heterosexual and all in committed (sometimes not for long periods of time) to partners of the opposite sex. I only know of a couple people who I know well enough to know how their families dealt with homosexuality, but in those cases there is no problems that I am aware of.

My middle sister is married to a man (her second husband who is 25 years older than she is and will be 81 shortly), and at his 80th birthday last year, his grandson from his first of 3 marriages, made a tribute speech to his grandfather and thanked him for having been so understanding when he came out as being gay. He was there with his partner. I hadn't heard before that night that he was gay, although I had met him when he was just a young boy. He is in his early 30s now, I think; a very accomplished singer and musician and a practising lawyer.

My current wife's youngest brother is married to a woman who has two gay brothers, though she has in the past year left my brother-in-law - midlife crisis, I think. I think the two gay brothers are well accepted in their family.

Every family will have either family members or friends of the family who are gay, though depending on how close the families are, they may or may not be aware of them.

It is sad that so many people are still so bigoted about homosexuality. Some people just never seem to mature. I really think there should be less tolerance for homophobes in western society, because they are living in times of maybe a century or two ago, and life has just passed them by, and they are left looking like total fools. Granted everyone has a right to an opinion, but it should not be tolerated that they are permitted so much freedom to exercise that right by denigrating gays.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are about the most unlikeable poster on the thread.
Thought you should know.
That is the knife of reality stuck in the belly of denial and twisted making you squeal.

Thought you should know.

Smile.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
We are talking about two extra terrestrial beings. Who knows how they might be seeing the world?
Smirk.
The Bible as it was written and usually interpreted did imply that the world was considered to be flat. That is quite obvious, and would go with what people of the times would know about, since most people would have had no knowledge much of anything beyond near walking distance of their own home, and many would not have had a whole lot of education even if some of the more learned people might have thought that the earth might not be flat.

Had there have been a God and had he created the earth, and had he communicated any information to the writers of the Bible, it would seem very obvious that it would have been clearly stated in the Bible that the Earth is somewhat spherical in shape though not a perfectly symmetrical round ball.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

Cool Hand Luke wrote:
Homosexual;s are banned from donating blood in every country in the world!
<quoted text>
Yay!

North Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Smirk.
Only an idiot would deny the fact that the story indicates the person who wrote it believed the earth is flat.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 10,381 - 10,400 of18,016
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••