So, What Is It That The Anti-Gay Groups Actually Fear?

Aug 17, 2012 Full story: lezgetreal.com 18,015

What makes hate, well, hate? Given that today is something of a quiet news day, it may be nice to give ourselves a breather and think about some things.

Full Story

DNF

“Judge more and you love less”

Since: Apr 07

Newark OH-Baltimore MD-S.Fla

#11404 Nov 15, 2012
Passing Through wrote:
<quoted text>
Sexual activity is only one of several transmission vectors for HIV, Patricia. Sharing needles for drug usage with an infected person is another way. Receiving transfusions of or drugs made from tainted blood is another. In utero transmission is yet another. Accidental exposure to tainted bodily fluids from an infected person is yet another.
<quoted text>
Monogamous couples can still contract HIV, Patricia, through other risky behaviors or in some cases, through no fault of their own. You religious belief about "God's perfect plan" doesn't stopp all transmission vectors for HIV.
<quoted text>
IPerhaps we should think of you as a disease, then, huh Patricia? Because YOU surely aren't "right" and your very existence produces a negative effect on the world around you.
Here's where it gets interesting and funny. BattieCakes insists God has a perfect plan. But then insists God's perfect plan isn't possible because of free will.

Sort of screws the whole perfect plan idea if you ask me.

It's funny watching these christians who insist God has a plan turn around and admit God isn't as powerful as they claim.

DNF

#11405 Nov 15, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
pattiecake was right about you, you were clearly abused growing up.
no one spews as much hate as you do with out being a recipicant of abuse themself.
i feel bad for you but man you are bringing everyone down on here with your non stop hatefest.
we know it's you Pattie. Stop trying to pretend you're not Pattie.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#11406 Nov 15, 2012
Why would you respond with deliberate deception?

Matt. does not say Angels have no body, it says they don't marry (just like gay couples).

Moreover, you are confusing (?) the capabilities of Angels with the desire of deviants. We can only assume that the idiocy that led Sodomites to confuse a sewer system with a playground also caused them to confuse a Angel with a mere man. Much to their harm, right?

Smirk.
RatherBeInMissouri wrote:
<quoted text>
So... you're saying we are God's messengers?
I always thought so too...
Living as God made us... withstanding discrimination, hatred and persecution of the fundamental Christian masses.... Testing them all...
Homosexuals: God's test for REAL Christians.
Smirk.
Only a true blonde would get that idea from what I said.

It is clear that the Angels were on one side, and the homosexuals were on the far opposite side.

Just another example of your confusion, Christians were not around at the time.

Sodom is an example of willful denial by gays. It is why I am on here simply stating reality.

And you hate me for it.

Smile.

DNF

#11407 Nov 15, 2012
luv Sarah Palin wrote:
<quoted text>
Why here you are with your rage against Christians and God.
I wanted to congratulate you on your kenyan victory and now like busy little commie bees you begin your systematic attack on the Church .
Becareful what you support because these anti-Christians will turn on you and come for you.
You are clueless and refuse to see the truth but I do not consider you stupid and anti-Christians will only tolerate blind loyalty to them.
Becareful what you wish for.
LSP these people aren't really raging against Christians or God. They are raging against the self appointed list takers who think their religion means they need to look at everyone else's sins before they examine their own.

As a Christian, when I feel personally attacked by anything these people have posted I let them know. Most times they respond with an apology. RoseNoHo has on many occasions and I admire her for that.

You often speak of Sharia law, yet you want to impose your christian idea of it here in the U.S.

That is what is being opposed, not Christians themselves.

DNF

#11408 Nov 15, 2012
luv Sarah Palin wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol what fakes you libs are because pot you support but not cigarettes.
You often refer to me as a lib. I smoke both so what does that make me?

LMAO

I've tried many times to explain to you that one can be a fiscal conservative and socially liberal, just like I am. It's not my fault you can't understand that distinction.

Location hidden

#11409 Nov 15, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You give your friends bj's? What kind of friends do you... never mind.
Sodomy is rooted in the attempted rape of Angels by the men of Sodom, a homosexual act. It has been broadened since then to mean any form of unnatural sex.
Go back in your hole wee man.
<quoted text>
Rape is a sexual act against the will of the other person.
The very context of rape is sexual first and foremost. Anything else is secondary. I know that is not politically correct, but it is simple reality.
Homosexual sex has a victim because anal sex is inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning.
Smile.
RatherBeInMissouri wrote:
<quoted text>
And you're wrong again, Mangina.
Even by your thinking, homosexual sex does not always have a "victim." A lot of homosexuals don't even engage in anal intercousrse, particularily lesbians.
A consenting partner is not the same as a victim.
Being whipped, beaten, burned and tortured is also inherantly unhealthy and demeaning.
But there are lots of people that enjoy it consentually.
They call it S&M.
Not at all, you are simply being blonde again.

Here are some simple facts;

-I never said all homosexuals engage in anal sex.

-Anal sex is not the only harmful, unhealthy and demeaning sex.

-Consent to receive harm relieves neither the victim or the perpetrator. It only verifies the deviancy of both participants.

-The terms sadist and masochist specifically refer to one who either enjoys giving pain (sadist), or one who enjoys receiving pain (masochist). You are equating and justifying homosexual sex with that behavior?

DNF

#11410 Nov 15, 2012
Marengo Jon wrote:
<quoted text>
How old we're you when you made the choice to be straight? Did you struggle with that decision? Did you have to test the waters with a few other dudes?
Next let's ask their parents when they decided whether they were gay or straight.

I did that once with my Dad. After that he stopped saying it's a lifestyle choice and just went back to saying God says it's a sin.

So then I pointed him to the part of the Bible that says:
King James Bible (Cambridge Ed.)
Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.

Dad and I don't talk much anymore.

DNF

#11411 Nov 15, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
INCORRECT ......... transfusions no longer account for transmitting a disease, why? CAUSE THEY SCREEN DONORS BEFORE THEY DONATE BLOOD now.
Then there should be no logical reason to ban gay men from donating.

DNF

#11412 Nov 15, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
you just keep right on prostrating yourself as the devil serving heathen you are.
you are the one blaspheming God
ignoring the scriptures
PRETENDING to be knowledgable in the jewish faith
bashing Christianity.
what does God say about those who harm His Children?
"For so you will heap coals of fire on his head, and the Lord will reward you." Prov 25:22
I like what David said in Psalms 37:1-5
"Do not fret beause of evildoers, nor be envious of the workers of iniquity. For they shall SOON be cut down like the grass, and wither as the green herb. Trust in the Lord, adn do good; Dewll in the land and feed on His faithfullness, Delight yourself also in the Lord, and He shall give you the desires of your heart."
you are not a jew passing through, nor are you a Christian.
so every time you call the Son of God a false Messiah you do so from an ATHEIST/DEMONIC position.
you speak not for the jews
you speak not for the Christians
you speak for satan himself when you try to defile the Lord.
you speak for satan when you try to divide the family of God and pervert the holy bible to justify sin.
you are a wolf........ not even cleaver enough to disguise yourself in sheeps clothing.
you are a deceitful and horrid little demon whom does the bidding of the father of lies.
Jesus has foretold your fate.
and thats why you spit fire like you do.
go peddle your anti-bible malarky to those who share your God hating nature......i know better.
Thank you for proving Satan and his minions can quote scripture.

Since: Apr 11

North Hollywood, CA

#11413 Nov 15, 2012
Ban Stalkers wrote:
THIS IS THE DEAL FOLKS, THESE PEOPLE HAVE NO LIVES AND ARE LOSERS. SO, THEY TRY TO GET INTO PEOPLE'S LIVES SO THEY CAN ATTACH THEMSELVES TO A LIFE. YES, LEACHES, BLOOD SUCKING FOR LIFE.
Wow. We really need a "bat$#!+ crazy" judge it icon.
Think I'll suggest it to Topix, then show them this post from "Ban Stalkers"...

“laugh until your belly hurts”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#11414 Nov 15, 2012
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
Even masturbation can be considered sodomy, correct me if I'm wrong.
i'm not sure about masturbation. you'd have to ask a professional about that one. i suppose that it depends upon who you are masturbating.

Location hidden

#11415 Nov 15, 2012
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Sodomy is rooted in the attempted rape of Angels by the men of Sodom, a homosexual act.
hmmm... according to the scriptures angels have no gender. how could the rape of an angel be a homosexual act?

oh yeah... and by the way, the torah never says anything about the people of sodom wanting to 'rape the angels'. not one word.

North Hollywood, CA

#11416 Nov 15, 2012
Cool Hand Luke wrote:
Gays have been the driving force against Christianity
Hope they wipe it out. The world will be a much better place.
Cool Hand Luke wrote:
while hiding behind atheism. Homosexuals have attacked the Boy Scouts, The Girl Scouts, Big Brother, The Salvation Army and any other institution that supports Christian values. Gays have been embolden by politicians who have pushed to forward the Gay Agenda while hiding important information about homosexual diseases.
Homosexuals who are less than 2% of the population now threaten and attack anyone who opposes their lifestyle. Judges and children are not excluded.
Rose's Law:
Morons with no real argument scream, "But what about the children!?"

North Hollywood, CA

#11417 Nov 15, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it is not on record.
it is man made, man generated websites of ATHEISTS who post the same old (very old) skepticisms.
Never has the Holy bible been discredited.[/QUOTE Had it ever of been proven wrong boots, no church would continue to trust it.
where is your common sense?
do you have any at all?
the scriptures are continually being proven out in fulfillment and backed up with events and time lines, and artifacts.
when you subscribe to atheistic philosophies you are only going to obtain deception and lies.
Had the bible ever been proven wrong, there is no way it would of continued to hold the position it has always held in the world.
that has never changed.
The buybull says the earth if flat. Do you believe that it is?

Location hidden

#11418 Nov 15, 2012
dances with weebles wrote:
<quoted text>
hmmm... according to the scriptures angels have no gender. how could the rape of an angel be a homosexual act?
oh yeah... and by the way, the torah never says anything about the people of sodom wanting to 'rape the angels'. not one word.
In answer to both your assertions;

Genesis 19:5 (NASB)
...and they called to Lot and said to him, "Where are the men who came to you tonight? Bring them out to us that we may have relations with them."

Go back into your hole wee man, you are a disgrace to every single thing you should represent.

North Hollywood, CA

#11419 Nov 15, 2012
Cool Hand Luke wrote:
True
<quoted text>
When you use a sock puppet, and post the same crap over and over again, don't make it so obvious.

Location hidden

#11420 Nov 15, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
The buybull says the earth if flat. Do you believe that it is?
No, it doesn't.

Blonde ho.

Location hidden

#11421 Nov 15, 2012
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Sodomy is rooted in the attempted rape of Angels by the men of Sodom, a homosexual act. It has been broadened since then to mean any form of unnatural sex.
Go back in your hole wee man.
<quoted text>
Rape is a sexual act against the will of the other person.
The very context of rape is sexual first and foremost. Anything else is secondary. I know that is not politically correct, but it is simple reality.
Homosexual sex has a victim because anal sex is inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning.
Smile.
rape is an act of violence first and foremost. not a sex act.

North Hollywood, CA

#11422 Nov 15, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
then you should research the scriptures more closely.
Jeremiah 49:7 says
"Against Edom, Thus says the Lord of Hosts: Is wisdom no more in Terman?(Edom) Has counsel perished from the prudent? has their wisdom vanished?"
verse 17 says that anyone who passes by Edom would be astonished and will hiss at all its plagues.
Malachi 1:4 says
"Even though Edom has said, "we have been improverished, but we will return and build the desolant places."
now listen to what God said to the Edomites after God made Edom desolant and they said to God they would rebuild it.
Thus said the Lord of Host:
"They may build but I will throw down; they shall be called the territory of wickedness; and the people against whom the Lord will have indignation FOREVER."
Jeremiah was right, because that Edom would be a perpetual wasteland. still is today.
Edom is located southeast of Israel.
http://www.lavistachurchofchrist.org/LVanswer...
there is a photo of it today.
you will not find any such kingdom called Edom today.
and God said, from Generation to Generation of those who dwelled there would be under the curse of the lot God cast on Edom.
there is no such kingdom today called Edom.
And you won't find a planet called Alderaan. Does that mean "Star Wars" is historical fact?

Do you believe that Noah's Ark story is true!?

North Hollywood, CA

#11423 Nov 15, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
oh but it is.
Lev 18:22
Lev 20:13
Romans 125-28
Genesis 19
why even 1 Cor 6:9 SPECIFICALLY says homosexuals will NOT inherit the kingdom of God.
those are just a few
Jude 1:7
it is condemned many times over in God's word.
Actually, only gay men will make it to heaven.
"These are those who did not defile themselves with women, for they kept themselves pure. They follow the Lamb wherever he goes. They were purchased from among men and offered as firstfruits to God and the Lamb." Rev 14:4

Notice, they cannot have defiled themselves with *women*, and they have to be among men, and the first fruits.:)
(Sorry, I know that was bad.)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 4 min Reverend Alan 5,294
Pat Robertson: Televangelist claims gays will '... 14 min Observation 3
Catholic Church Waging War on Women and Gays (Oct '07) 15 min Estelle 219,606
Jindal defends January prayer rally at LSU campus 18 min Observation 9
Homosexuality and the Bible (Aug '11) 24 min chris toal 26,605
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate 35 min KiMerde 2,796
Alaska's 1st known gay marriage in Arctic town 37 min Sneaky Pete 19
Next gay marriage fight: religious exemptions 1 hr KiMare 4,945
Why (R1) Righteous One is a POS (Dec '12) 2 hr Cletus 76
More from around the web