So, What Is It That The Anti-Gay Grou...

So, What Is It That The Anti-Gay Groups Actually Fear?

There are 18008 comments on the lezgetreal.com story from Aug 17, 2012, titled So, What Is It That The Anti-Gay Groups Actually Fear?. In it, lezgetreal.com reports that:

What makes hate, well, hate? Given that today is something of a quiet news day, it may be nice to give ourselves a breather and think about some things.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at lezgetreal.com.

Religionthebigli e

“saved From jesus”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#11345 Nov 15, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
you are deep in denial there nancy. You have done much wrong doing
you have been a party in invasion of a posters private life
you have bashed many christians on here
you have defended what God calls abominations
you have blasphemed Christianity and the Son of God
you have insulted every christian on the planet concerning Christ
you have misused the bible
you have pretended to be a knowledgable person in the hebrew scriptures
you have used the most vulgar of language
you continue to call me pattiecake so you can dwell in your childish anger a little longer
and worst of all, you are an enemy of God.
maybe you can convince yourself you have done nothing wrong on here, but its out there for all to know and see.
you have not printed ONE post with any kind of positive, productive or kindness.
you wanna live in denial, you can.
but don't think you can drag me along with you.
....and you've been a beacon of light and virtue.

“O'si yo!”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#11346 Nov 15, 2012
Passing Through wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I don't have your sexually transmitted disease, Patricia.
<quoted text>
The pastor of your church is indeed available on the internet and thus PUBLIC. The name of the county in which Cincinnati is located is indeed PUBLIC information. The picture of your gravestone is available on the internet so is indeed PUBLIC information. Hamilton County government provides PUBLIC access to various records that are deemed PUBLIC information like marriages so that information is indeed PUBLIC.
<quoted text>
Since I committed no "wrongdoing", I have nothing to justify, Patricia. Your erroneous perception of reality doesn't change reality no matter how much you whine, kick or scream about it.
first of all, hamilton county is not all of cincinnati.
Norwood is a city within cincinnati.
a subcity within a city.

second of all, you shouldn't have access to someones pastor on here.
you shouldn't KNOW who anyones pastor is on here.
and even if you do, you shouldn't post it.
cyberstalkers do that.
and no there is no picture of pattiecakes grave stone on line.
unless someone went there and uploaded it for the purpose of posting it, again cyberstalkers do that.
someones Ex's name or pastors name or tombstone or parents name or anything else, such as places they lived or past relationships is most certainly not PUBLIC information you sicko.

the more you defend this behavior the more you PROVE how immoral and perverted you are.

you don't have a right to invade ANYones privacy.
who ever told you that you did, was munching on demonseeds.
honestly, what makes you think you have the right to post ANY information on a public website for the intent of trashing a person?
were you raised in such a way?
did your parents never sit you down and explain the golden rule?
did your parents teach you that anyone who opposes you, is fair game to be abused on any level?
is that who you want the world to see you as?

how can i make it any clearer.........what you did and what you condone is called cyberstalking. and it is illegal and it is wrong.

you are the kind of person, who would hack into someones banking records and post it on a website to be vindictive.
just because you could.
thats the difference between good people and bad people.

your not a good person.
cause good people always own up to their mistakes.
bad people don't.

Religionthebigli e

“saved From jesus”

Location hidden

#11347 Nov 15, 2012
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
Patty some thoughts for you:
1) You have made all your points quite clear on Topix in over 3 years of posting here,
2) You have used several different IDs and been caught on 3 of them and proved to be the same person on two of them, which you personally finally admitted to,
3) You are severely mentally ill and though you have an obsession with coming here it is not healthy for you mentally to do so,
4) You don't give us any new information even though you have again changed your alias,
5) Eventually, someone here is going to get fed up enough that they are going to contact the police in your town, and have you charged with online harassment,
6) So either leave entirely and don't come back, or pick one name, own that name, and stop lying about who you are not.
Anyone who is harassed here is by their own doing. I'm more concerned with the fact that she's now claiming that her mother is dead.

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#11348 Nov 15, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
Now this is a post i must address.
please enlighten me on just what 'boundaries' she crossed on here?
other than daring to disagree with you, what boundaries did she cross?
citing the bible?
she didn't cross any boundaries that took her from public to private HL. but you did.
numerous times.
so do you really think you have a case here?
.. explain how you coincidentally happen to share the same birth date as Patricia and know everything about her then I'll be happy to respond to your questions ..

.. anxious to see how you're going to squirm your way out of this new whooper. You're not Patricia? LMAO ..

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#11349 Nov 15, 2012
RatherBeInMissouri wrote:
<quoted text>
Sex is a behavior, Patty. Sexuality is the existance of sexual awareness and desire inside. It's part of the identity. Simple grammar, Patty. You can't DO sexuality. You CAN DO sex. Sex is a verb. Sexuality is a noun.
G<quoted text>
Which is far more than being some man's play thing simply because he's a man, and far more than reroducing like bunnies.. Wouldn't you agree, patty, since you never had kids and have been single for SOOOOOOO long and all that?
<quoted text>
But those things are still a reflection of your identity, dummy. You pick clothes based on what you LIKE, right, not just because it's in fashion or someone else likes it. Same with cars.
<quoted text>
That's not proof of anything more than a bisexual can live exclusively one way OR the other and still be happy.
<quoted text>
There is no proof of the existance OR non existance of a "gay gene." But there is evidence pointing in the direction of a genetic root...
Behavior is a choice, patty. WHO WE ARE is not. I CHOOSE to have sexual relationships with women.. Yes. But it's a direct reflection of WHO I am, Patty. Even if I had never had sexual contact with ANYONE in my whole life, I would still be a lesbian. How is that a "behavior?" Attraction is innate and automatic, patty. you're old enough to know this stuff.
<quoted text>
So just what is so tempting about homosexuality?? I'd really like to know. And if it's SOOOO tempting, how on Earth do so many people CHOOSE heterosexual exclusivity over the "wonderful world of GAY?" LMAO
And how is the world being served by my homosexuality?
Really Patty.... really..
what you are saying is that you don't believe people can have any kind of self control, that change is non existant, that you can justify any kind of vice or wrong doing, simply by saying
'hey its who i am and how i feel'.

thats crap.

you choose.

With Established Harem

#11350 Nov 15, 2012
<quoted text>
Wow, who's the stalker now??
And I'll have you know, I know nothing about Patti except that she is a religious bigot liar... and anything I've read on THIS thread and THIS thread only. I have better things to do with my time that fish for some stranger's personal information, TRUST me. lol
.. the TROLL OF MANY SOCKS is making up lists, checking them twice, gonna find out who's naughty and nice, Santa Claus is coming to town ..

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#11351 Nov 15, 2012
Passing Through wrote:
<quoted text>
Screening isn't perfect, Patricia. There was a case in the US from blood transfusion as recently as 2008, which is almost 20 years AFTER donor screening and blood testing were initiated.
Link: http://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/preview/mmwrhtml/mm59...
I'm always happy to prove you wrong, Patricia. You're welcome.
<quoted text>
Regardless, it does't make your lie about being protected from contracting HIV if in a monogamous marriage true. Because the reality is, the potential for exposure isn't based solely on the individual's sexual activity.
exactly, you are always trying to prove me wrong.
what does that tell you?
that being right is more important to you than an exchange of ideas on here are.
you misuse topix like you do everything else.

i know folks who have had multiple blood transfusions, my aunt for one, and they are very much screened.
you can't give blood if you have any kind of diseases that are transferable.

HIV is transmitted through sexual encounters
or drug use.

no longer in transfusions.
ask any hosp or medical person how safe they are today.

why don't you try to LEARN instead of being right
cause when you don't learn you are NEVER right.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#11352 Nov 15, 2012
Passing Through wrote:
<quoted text>
Like you ignore the REAL Hebrew messianic prophecies?
<quoted text>
Your knowledge of the Jewish faith is "pretend", mine is real.
<quoted text>
Like you bash Judaism and Islam, both of which worship the God of Abraham?
<quoted text>
Since you bash most everyone regardless of their faith, including your fellow Christians, Patricia, those scriptures apply to YOU.
<quoted text>
On the contrary, you ignorant sl*t, I speak as a Gentile under Noahide law as Jews of faith interpret their written and oral Torah. You speak as an apostate perverter of Hebrew scripture.
<quoted text>
Nor do you speak for Jews or Christians.
<quoted text>
And yet YOU'RE the one who states all Jews of faith are condemned to hell for eternity. That's hardly an inclusive belief, Patricia.
<quoted text>
Yet more of your delusional rants about "demons" and "devils". People like you who see things that aren't there are generally locked up in the psych ward of their local hospital. Did you escape again?
<quoted text>
You claim God and Jesus are one and yet Jesus apparently couldn't remember what messianic prophecies he had to fulfill to be recognized by Jews as the Hebrew messiah. That's why mainstream Judaism rejected him as a false messiah. Being one of God's chosen people is not an easy path, Patricia. That's why Christianity grew so quickly and it attracts people like you who are lazy and stupid.
<quoted text>
I don't "spit fire", Patricia. BUt you certainly foam at the mouth most every day you're in Topix. That makes you either rabid, mentally ill or both.
<quoted text>
If you "knew better", Patricia, you'd not be a lying, hypocritical, false messiah-worshipping, fornicating sl*t.
you don't listen to others. I can only imagin the nightmare it must of been for your parents raising you.

you never listen.

i am not going to argue with you over God's SETTLED word
your a fool to do so.

With Established Harem

#11353 Nov 15, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
your pretend marriages are only recognized in the states where it is legal.if you move to a state where it is not legal, then your pretend marriage is NOT recognized.
.. have you ever had a 'pretend' marriage ??..

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#11354 Nov 15, 2012
<quoted text>
Unlike you, I don't care what others think of me or my pasty white skin. I wear sunscreen and avoid the sun as to live a life without skin cancer.
Thanks for the advice.
YOU are the one who said you had 'pastey' white skin.
so why are you getting all defensive about it?
i didn't say anything other than get some sun.

sun is healthy in moderation.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#11355 Nov 15, 2012
<quoted text>
You're thinking of adultery, fornication and prostitution, patty. Homosexuality is never mentioned in the Bible and you know it.
oh but it is.
Lev 18:22
Lev 20:13
Romans 125-28
Genesis 19
why even 1 Cor 6:9 SPECIFICALLY says homosexuals will NOT inherit the kingdom of God.

those are just a few

Jude 1:7

it is condemned many times over in God's word.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#11356 Nov 15, 2012
Religionthebiglie wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyone who is harassed here is by their own doing. I'm more concerned with the fact that she's now claiming that her mother is dead.
To an extent that is true, but I think that as humans we have a right to go onto a discussion site, which was set up by someone to be a discussion site, and to be able to post to that site opinions about the topics, without someone daily telling us that we are sinners, and going to hell, and then themselves daily lying, which they claim is also a sin, and refusing to take responsibility for the lies.

I don't think you can harass someone for their 'supposed' sins but do the very same things yourself and not to have to account for it.

I have no concerns about Patty's mother, other than those already raised by those who claim to know the situation personally, and claim the mother is abused, except that I feel that for the mother's safety, and also for Patty's own health, she MUST see a doctor and get some treatments or medications to help her mental illnesses.

I know she states that her mother is dead, because she pretends to think we don't know she is the same person as Yellodog, but that is asinine, because it is so very obvious that everyone knows she is yellodog.

With Established Harem

#11357 Nov 15, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
your reaching.
your = you're

<< chin on chest, sigh >>

.. will you ever learn the difference ??..
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
so your very own words and thoughts reveal you as a carbon copy of all those other posters who think exactly as you do on here.
you can't use that argument.
.. why is your birth date a carbon copy of Patricia's birthday ??..
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>people who condone wrong doing will agree with their delusions
people who condone RIGHT doing will agree in their thought process.
similarities do not make you the same the person.
.. how are you going to unravel your latest lie, sock ..

Since: May 11

Cardiff, UK

#11358 Nov 15, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
you don't listen to others. I can only imagin the nightmare it must of been for your parents raising you.
you never listen.
i am not going to argue with you over God's SETTLED word
your a fool to do so.
"God's SETTLED word"? LMFAO

You aren't even attempting to hide who you are now pattiedogyellocake.

The post where you said your mother was dead...a new low even for a good christian woman like you.

With Established Harem

#11359 Nov 15, 2012
snyper wrote:
<quoted text>
I could always sense that "she" was a social darwinist in christian clothing. "She" just proved it.
.. good catch! Patricia doesn't think things through, just types the first inane thought that pops into her scattered, infected brain ..

.. she seems to think a man or woman who is raped anally should bleed to death ..

.. both PLH and myself have received PMs from complete strangers who live in Patricia's hometown, people who fear for her mother's safety. Other than divert Patricia's attention on Topix so she doesn't have quite so much time to reek havoc on the home front, or, encourage her to seek mental health therapy, what the heck can we do ??..

Religionthebigli e

“saved From jesus”

Location hidden

#11360 Nov 15, 2012
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
To an extent that is true, but I think that as humans we have a right to go onto a discussion site, which was set up by someone to be a discussion site, and to be able to post to that site opinions about the topics, without someone daily telling us that we are sinners, and going to hell, and then themselves daily lying, which they claim is also a sin, and refusing to take responsibility for the lies.
I don't think you can harass someone for their 'supposed' sins but do the very same things yourself and not to have to account for it.
I have no concerns about Patty's mother, other than those already raised by those who claim to know the situation personally, and claim the mother is abused, except that I feel that for the mother's safety, and also for Patty's own health, she MUST see a doctor and get some treatments or medications to help her mental illnesses.
I know she states that her mother is dead, because she pretends to think we don't know she is the same person as Yellodog, but that is asinine, because it is so very obvious that everyone knows she is yellodog.
We all know it's the same poster, but her mental illness may be to the extent that she doesn't know it herself. You see the mental gymnastics and word salad all the time where she words her posts in a way in which she can tell lies without REALLY telling lies.

Who knows what lengths she will go to in order to make herself right? She creates whatever reality she needs to in order to come out on top and be truthful(in her mind).

The way she projects about everyone else's childhood and parental guidance suggests that she was severely abused. She's been at this game for a very long time; since childhood.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#11361 Nov 15, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
what you are saying is that you don't believe people can have any kind of self control, that change is non existant, that you can justify any kind of vice or wrong doing, simply by saying
'hey its who i am and how i feel'.
thats crap.
you choose.
Observations of nature indicate that sexuality in general and orientation in particular derive from portions of the animal nervous system that is not a part of those few structures that are distinctly human.

Don't stretch the data further than it goes.

You tend to attempt to establish and impose shoulds and oughts upon others based upon some imagined "ideal", rather than upon concrete observation and understanding of what is. That's a very medieval, pre-scientific thought system.

“What came 1st? Stupid or bigot”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#11362 Nov 15, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree it is no ones business, but the fact still remains, IT IS NOT RIGHT.
some people in this world actually CARE about what is right and wrong boots.
I know you don't from the things you write on here.
but some of us care about things like morality and values and rightness.
so if two people want to risk their health by doing such things that is certainly their right to do.
but when they wind up reaping the negitivities from it, they sure want the tax payers to clean up their messes by funding medical care and research dollars to 'fix' their veneral mishaps don't they?
I think if you are going to engage in anal sex and you rip a whole in the lining of your rectum you ought to bleed to death. Harsh yes, but adaquate justice it is.
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
Spoken by a person with morals????????
Patty, drop the gawd damned attacks on gays, stop lying about being someone you are not (you have not fooled anyone here), stop being so vulgar with people, stop posting every day your very first post always an attack on someone else.
Patty, if necessary, someone here could contact the police in RS and make a charge that someone is impersonating Patty Hadley who claims not to be Patty Hadley on the internet, and have the police charge her with public mischief.
You certainly could be charged with online bullying, which they are starting to lay criminal charges for now in some places. Patty, if I ever hear that someone has been posting to you for several years and that they have committed suicide and it is found that they left a note stating that they could not tolerate all the abuse about their sexual orientation that they had received on the internet, I would be one of the first to phone the police in your area and give them your name as a possible suspect.
If you want to say it is a two way street and that I and others have been bullying you, then take a look at what we have been bullying you about - the fact you keep attacking gays and denigrating them, rather than sticking with the topic of the threads. None of the 3 threads that I know you post on are talking about the evils of being gay, yet that is what you have predominately been posting about.
The reason I keep at you is because I know that you are extremely sick, and you need help, and the only way I have of getting you help is to tell you to ask for it yourself, because I cannot do it in person from this far away.
The second reason is that I do not tolerate bigotry from anyone, and you have been constantly a bigot towards a lot of people on Topix.
I wonder if Patty realizes that those people she thinks should bleed to death would include a LOT of straight women and men too? I wonder if she also realizes that tax payers don't pay everyone's medical bills. Hmmm...
I wonder if she thinks that people that use a saw irresponsibly and cut their finger off do not deserve medical care. I wonder if she thinks an irresponsible teenager that jumps off a roof to impress their friends and breaks their neck doesn't deserve medical care...
Hmm..

With Established Harem

#11363 Nov 15, 2012
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
Patty some thoughts for you:
6) So either leave entirely and don't come back, or pick one name, own that name, and stop lying about who you are not.
.. you cannot expect Patricia to agree with your requests because she is not bound by society's rules and customs, is quite comfortable with lying and enjoys blaming others to fuel her need for drama ..

.. she now finds herself stuck with a new sock, weaving a web of lies to make herself look like a victim and cover up past deceptions ..

.. ultimately, she'll have to admit who she is and manufacture a new set of excuses to preserve her phony image of the sterling Christian lady without sin, saved by the blood of Christ ..

.. she is a prime example of the quackery in SOME religious sects ..

With Established Harem

#11364 Nov 15, 2012
Religionthebiglie wrote:
<quoted text>
....and you've been a beacon of light and virtue.
.. don't forget piety ..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 3 min Frankie Rizzo 57,915
News Some People Think Starbucks Is Promoting 'Gay A... 17 min Frankie Rizzo 8
News Southwestern Connecticut companies lauded for L... 24 min Wondering 13
News $20m same-sex marriage survey underspend should... 1 hr Wondering 3
Corn Shuckers Weekend Update 2 hr Tiki Torch Tommy 3
News NOM's Brian Brown Laments Australian Gay Marria... 2 hr Imprtnrd 2
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 4 hr RiccardoFire 14,066
News Anti-gay married Republican quits after he is c... 4 hr Rick Perry s Closet 57
Roy Moore.....Just Another Hypocrite 23 hr Frankie Rizzo 29
The Spectrum Cafe (Dec '07) Sat look out below 26,365
More from around the web