So, What Is It That The Anti-Gay Grou...

So, What Is It That The Anti-Gay Groups Actually Fear?

There are 18015 comments on the lezgetreal.com story from Aug 17, 2012, titled So, What Is It That The Anti-Gay Groups Actually Fear?. In it, lezgetreal.com reports that:

What makes hate, well, hate? Given that today is something of a quiet news day, it may be nice to give ourselves a breather and think about some things.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at lezgetreal.com.

“O'si yo!”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#11302 Nov 15, 2012
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
The flu is not curable, UIF. Sometimes people will get secondary bacteria infections which can be cured, but the colds and the flus have to run their course. You can only get meds to relieve some of the symptoms. Once you have had a cold or a flu though, you are usually immune to getting the same one again, because your body builds up an immunity to it. However since there are so many different strains, and the existing ones keep mutating, there are always some that people will catch. They now have vaccinations that are being given each year for some of those expected to be particularly bad in any one year, but that is pretty hit and miss too.
YOU GET OVER THE FLU boots.
it does not always kill people.
and it is not a sexually transmitted disease.
HIV is something you don't get over.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#11304 Nov 15, 2012
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
You know that in this day and age some people can die more than once, right?
only in the movies.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#11305 Nov 15, 2012
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah yes, typical hypocritical fundie...
i would rather be a 'fundie' anyday than to be a heathen.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#11306 Nov 15, 2012
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
Patty, some of the people here probably have doctors who engage in anal sex. I don't particularly approve of it, at least not for me, but what someone else decides works for them is not my business or yours. I have heard though that many girls in high school are now going to anal sex to avoid pregnancy. I am referring to heterosexual sex here.
I agree it is no ones business, but the fact still remains, IT IS NOT RIGHT.
some people in this world actually CARE about what is right and wrong boots.
I know you don't from the things you write on here.
but some of us care about things like morality and values and rightness.

so if two people want to risk their health by doing such things that is certainly their right to do.
but when they wind up reaping the negitivities from it, they sure want the tax payers to clean up their messes by funding medical care and research dollars to 'fix' their veneral mishaps don't they?

I think if you are going to engage in anal sex and you rip a whole in the lining of your rectum you ought to bleed to death. Harsh yes, but adaquate justice it is.

“Educating the uneducated”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#11307 Nov 15, 2012
Cool Hand Luke wrote:
This is information from government agencies, with LINKS!
Queers waged war on the Christians decades ago, YOUR TURN!
<quoted text>
Oh, sorry I made the mistake of saying you're Bob...you're just Cool Hand Spamming Luke.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#11308 Nov 15, 2012
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
Patty, it is on public record that much of the Bible HAS been proven wrong, but the intelligent members of the Christian communities have just adapted to those discoveries, and preached about those parts of the Bible being parables, allegories or myths. People can still believe in God and Christ even though much of the Bible has been proved wrong, and millions do.
No, it is not on record.
it is man made, man generated websites of ATHEISTS who post the same old (very old) skepticisms.
Never has the Holy bible been discredited. Had it ever of been proven wrong boots, no church would continue to trust it.
where is your common sense?
do you have any at all?

the scriptures are continually being proven out in fulfillment and backed up with events and time lines, and artifacts.

when you subscribe to atheistic philosophies you are only going to obtain deception and lies.
Had the bible ever been proven wrong, there is no way it would of continued to hold the position it has always held in the world.
that has never changed.

Montreal

#11309 Nov 15, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
only in the movies.
You just keep on believing that, Patty.
Ever heard of defibrillation?

Montreal

#11310 Nov 15, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
It's funny how you don't even know what a fundie is, but you are one yourself.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#11311 Nov 15, 2012
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
But it was Pattiecake58/Yellodog that someone was trying to make one year older. Don't tell me you are also 57 going on 58 too? Can you believe that two people in the same place could have thousands of similarities or exact characteristics?
I have not ever revealed my age on here.
pattiecake did, when her privacy was invaded.
I have not.
you will never know how old i am.

you won't get a chance to meddle in my life like you did in hers.
that just won't happen.

so you can give that notion up right now.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#11312 Nov 15, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, sure - they're the only peer group that'll have you.

Wow, does your life suck!
Cool Hand Luke

Scranton, PA

#11313 Nov 15, 2012
I Agree
Brenda Lee Johnson wrote:
CDC: Homosexual men account for 61% of new HIV infections but only 2% of population
Thu Aug 18, 2011 19:22 EST
Comments (33)
WASHINGTON, D.C., August 18, 2011 - The U.S. Centers for Disease Control has estimated that practicing homosexual men account for 61% of the new HIV infections in the United States while they only amount to about 2% of the country’s population.
Earlier this month, the CDC released estimates for HIV infections from 2006-2009 showing that new infections remained stable at around 50,000 for each of the four years.
Homosexual men (men who have sex with men) accounted for 29,300 of the estimated 48,100 new infections in 2009, and homosexual men aged 13 to 29 accounted for 27% of the new cases.
The only group in which new HIV infections is increasing, they say, is young homosexual men – driven by an alarming increase in infections from African Americans. They estimated that the new infections among young black homosexual men increased 48 percent in the period of 2006-2009 (from 4,400 HIV infections in 2006 to 6,500 infections in 2009).
The study also revealed that almost 20% of homosexual men have HIV, while nearly half of those who do are unaware of it.
www.cdc.gov/nchhstp/newsroom/docs/FastFacts-M...
California Homosexual Organization Admits HIV/AIDS is “Gay Disease”
>
LOS ANGELES, California, The Los Angeles Gay and Lesbian Center has abandoned a long-held homosexual activist contention by declaring on billboards posted throughout Southern California that HIV/AIDS is a “gay disease.”
According to a report by the Los Angeles Times, the Center is trying to address rapidly increasing HIV infection rates among the homosexual population by rallying the gay community to increasing vigilance against exposure to the disease. Activists for the homosexual lifestyle have, until this current development, strongly, and sometimes vehemently refused to admit that the disease is predominantly generated among homosexual men.
The ad campaign, which is also running in magazines, is in part a response to the findings of public health officials, who have noted that three out of four cases of HIV infections are found in men who engage in homosexual activity, the United Press International reported.
US health officials reported an alarming eight percent increase in HIV infection rates in one year alone among homosexual and bisexual men. The Center for Disease Control also warned that a survey of 15-29 year old men who engaged in homosexual activity “reported that the proportion of unrecognized HIV infection was as high as 77 %.”
A report by the Public Health Agency, revealed a sharp increase in HIV/AIDS infections, with 61 percent of infections found in men engaging in homosexual activity.
Cool Hand Luke

Scranton, PA

#11314 Nov 15, 2012
True!
I guess it's just a consequence that every single organization Gay's have been affiliated with winds up in wide spread homosexual child molestation, all of them, ALL OF THEM! Millions and millions! Big Brother, The Boy Scouts, thousands of cases in The Boy Scouts, youth camps,sporting programs and especially sporting programs,Sandusky, Bernie Fine are the most prominent. The Catholic Church, thousands of boys molested by homosexual pedophiles.
Then we take a look at other countries where homosexuality where laws and restrictions have been relaxed and what do we see?
Gays boycotting to have the age for anal sex with boys lower to 14 and even 13. No, Gays are not pedophiles.The one thing I think we have demonstrated is what deceptive liars Gays are, The true bastions of evil.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#11315 Nov 15, 2012
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
Not a very good crowd you hang around with since you disapprove of smoking, but you help friends strip tobacco. You realize of course that 66% of the people who use your friend's products will die because they used your friend's products? I would consider anyone growing, manufacturing, and/or selling any tobacco products as being next to murderers.
but you don't give a flying fur ball when a dr rams a sharp insturment in the neck of a tiny defensless BABY in a womb and kills it as being murder do you?

i hate smoking, it killed my father years ago.
it killed many of my relatives in days gone by.
but i am not selling it. or marketing it. or manufacturing it.
or smoking it
or promoting it.
i am helping a friend get a job done so they can put food on their table to feed their family this winter.

cars put out toxic fumes, but you gotta drive one if you are going to go to work.

food today has by products and perservatives added in, but you gotta eat to live.
Cool Hand Luke

Scranton, PA

#11316 Nov 15, 2012
Homosexual;s are banned from donating blood in every country in the world!
FDA: Gay Men Still Banned from Donating Blood Over Documented Risk Concerns
>
WASHINGTON, D.C.,– Despite attempts by pro-homosexual advocates to paint the homosexual lifestyle as just another, normal, and healthy lifestyle choice, the FDA has renewed its 1983 policy that gay men cannot donate blood, due to the high-risk nature of living an active homosexual lifestyle.
This past Wednesday the FDA stated that, despite mounting opposition to the policy, it will for medical reasons continue to uphold its ban on men who live or who have lived an active homosexual life from donating blood.
According to the FDA, the ban is in place because,“A history of male-to-male sex is associated with an increased risk for the presence of and transmission of certain infectious diseases, including HIV, the virus that causes AIDS.”
The FDA policy relating to homosexual men is unique in its severity. While there is a lengthy list of criteria by which a potential donor may be deferred from donating blood (such as visiting particular African countries), such bans usually expire after a certain period of time. The ban on homosexual men, however, applies to any man who has ever had sex with another man, even once, subsequent to 1977.
The Administration, however, argues that the strictness of the ban is justified, pointing out that the “policy is intended to protect all people who receive blood transfusions from an increased risk of exposure to potentially infected blood and blood products.”
Some, however, are arguing that the FDA’s policy is discriminatory against homosexual men. Arthur Caplan, in an editorial for NBC6 argues that new testing technologies alleviate any fear that patients may contract AIDS by receiving a tainted transfusion.“At one time, long ago, the gay-blood ban may have made sense. But it no longer does,” he said.
“If a man has sex with a high risk woman, he’s allowed back into the donation pool after 12 months,” complained Joel Ginsberg, the executive director of the Gay and Lesbian Medical Association.“If he has safe sex with another man, he’s banned for life.”
Recognizing that the area of homosexuality is a controversial realm, however, with pro-homosexual activists on the watch for any signs of discrimination, the FDA responded to accusations of discrimination in its updated official policy in the matter. The “deferral policy is based on the documented increased risk of certain transfusion transmissible infections, such as HIV, associated with male-to-male sex and is not based on any judgment concerning the donor’s sexual orientation,” reads the FDA’s policy.
“Surveillance data from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention indicate that men who have sex with men and would be likely to donate have a HIV prevalence that is at present over 15 fold higher than the general population, and over 2000 fold higher than current repeat blood donors (i.e., those who have been negatively screened and tested) in the USA.”
Dr. Robertson Davenport, who is an associate professor of pathology at the University of Michigan Hospital, agrees with the decision of the FDA.“The data are clear that men who engage in sexual contact with other men, as a whole, have a significantly higher risk of HIV,” he said.“Given our testing is not perfect, we will increase the risk to patients.”
A number of European countries have similar bans pertaining to homosexual man. Canada also forbids homosexual men from donating blood, due to similar concerns.
Read the full text of “FDA Policy on Blood Donations from Men Who Have Sex with Other Men”:
http://www.fda.gov/cber/faq/msmdonor.htm
Cool Hand Luke

Scranton, PA

#11317 Nov 15, 2012
True
Gay Sexual Practices Lead to Uptick in Disease
>
FECAL SEX About 80% of gays admit to licking and/or inserting their tongues into the anus of partners and thus ingesting medically significant amounts of feces. Those who eat or wallow in it are probably at even greater risk. In the diary study,5 70% of the gays had engaged in this activity--half regularly over 6 months. Result?--the "annual incidence of hepatitis A in...homosexual men was 22 percent, whereas no heterosexual men acquired hepatitis A." In 1992,26 it was noted that the proportion of gays engaging in oral/anal sex had not declined.
>
Gay Men and Shigellosis
What is Shigellosis?
Shigellosis is a disease that causes stomach cramps, fever, diarrhea and sometimes bloody diarrhea.
What causes Shigellosis?
Shigellosis is caused by the Shigella bacterium. Shigella is found in feces (shit).
Who gets it?
Anyone can get Shigellosis. Gay men get Shigellosis at higher rates than others. People with a weakened immune
system get more sick than others.
How do you get it?
You can get Shigellosis when feces comes in contact with your mouth. This can happen with oral/anal sex play. This
can happen when you use your fingers or hand for anal sex play and then touch your mouth. Even microscopic
amounts of feces that get into your mouth can cause Shigellosis.
How can I avoid Shigella?
Play safely. In addition to safe sex guidelines to prevent HIV, maintain good hygiene. Wash every
part of your body that is sexual with soap and water before, after and between sex play. Use condoms
or other kinds of barriers like dental dams, latex gloves or plastic wrap and be aware of
what body parts may have come into contact with feces during sex play. Wash them with soap
and water. Use condoms with sex toys, and discard the condoms after use.
What do I do if I think I have Shigellosis?
• If you think you have Shigellosis, see your doctor.
• Inform your partners.
• Wash your hands a lot.
• Don’t have sex until 7 days after symptoms end.
• Talk with a medical provider about what you can do to reduce your risk.
publichealth.lacounty.gov/acd/docs/Shigellosi...
Cool Hand Luke

Scranton, PA

#11318 Nov 15, 2012
Absolutely true
Cool Hand Luke wrote:
Gays have been the driving force against Christianity while hiding behind atheism. Homosexuals have attacked the Boy Scouts, The Girl Scouts, Big Brother, The Salvation Army and any other institution that supports Christian values. Gays have been embolden by politicians who have pushed to forward the Gay Agenda while hiding important information about homosexual diseases.
Homosexuals who are less than 2% of the population now threaten and attack anyone who opposes their lifestyle. Judges and children are not excluded.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#11319 Nov 15, 2012
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. good point, Boooots. Don't think Patricia understands boundaries because she repeatedly crosses lines drawn in the sand by others and allows everyone to violate her boundaries by responding to vile, obnoxious posts ..
.. that means only one thing: her boundaries were constantly violated ..
Now this is a post i must address.
please enlighten me on just what 'boundaries' she crossed on here?
other than daring to disagree with you, what boundaries did she cross?

citing the bible?

she didn't cross any boundaries that took her from public to private HL. but you did.
numerous times.
so do you really think you have a case here?
Mona Lott

Hoboken, NJ

#11320 Nov 15, 2012
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
It's probably about you but I'll never know cause I don't click on your Queer videos
'Cuz you're a chicken shit, closet case coward.

The video is all about the scientific evidence that PROVES cowards like you are secretly gay. So wise up. You're only fooling yourself.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#11321 Nov 15, 2012
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
Patty, I have already told you that I need mental help and I get mental help. It is you that needs it now, and I know you are Patty, which your denying it is only digging your hole deeper.
What I don't understand is after having lied about it for months before when Pattiecake58 was denying being Yellodog and the finally coming clean and making excuses for why you lied, you would again immediately take on yet another alias and start lying about that one already.
Patty, you are a failure at lying because you have so many ways of disclosing who you are. Your fanaticism about your beliefs catches you every time, because all someone has to do is say something to you that you as Pattiecake58/Yellodog reacted strongly about and you come back with the identical response including spelling errors and seldom used words that they used.
You know the old saying that when you keep doing something and you keep getting the wrong results the answer is to stop doing it.
We all know you are Pattiecake58/Yellodog so each time you deny it is just adding more nonsense to be attached to your long list of nonsense posts.
for cracky sakes man, admitting you NEED mental help is not a free ticket to flaunt your unethical behavior on here around and think you can get away with it, simply because you admit you NEED mental help, and or, are receiving it.

apparently it isn't helping you. Otherwise you wouldn't be doing and saying the things you are on here.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#11322 Nov 15, 2012
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
But none of those things have ever been proved to happen, Patty. We have no clues who wrote the original prophecies or when, and we absolutely do not know that any were fulfilled.
who is 'we'? atheists?
you need only speak for your own doubts and insecurity about God.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Same-sex marriage fight turns to clerk who refu... 2 min Frankie Rizzo 3,715
News Kentucky clerk defies order, refuses to issue s... 7 min tat tvam asi 743
News Judge jails Kentucky clerk for refusing marriag... 9 min Responsibility 316
News Judge, clerk in marriage case dealt with nepoti... 11 min Frankie Rizzo 19
Will NE Jade Mow HER Meadow Twoday? 18 min Jerry1 1
News 4 GOP candidates sign anti-gay marriage pledge 19 min DebraE 401
News Mike Huckabee says Hillary Clinton should go to... 36 min Synque 68
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 54 min Respect7l 26,032
More from around the web