So, What Is It That The Anti-Gay Grou...

So, What Is It That The Anti-Gay Groups Actually Fear?

There are 18015 comments on the lezgetreal.com story from Aug 17, 2012, titled So, What Is It That The Anti-Gay Groups Actually Fear?. In it, lezgetreal.com reports that:

What makes hate, well, hate? Given that today is something of a quiet news day, it may be nice to give ourselves a breather and think about some things.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at lezgetreal.com.

“What came 1st? Stupid or bigot”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#11256 Nov 14, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
now just how do you know that NOone has ever been killed due to pot?
you don't know how many people on this planet have been killed due to pot.
drug deals gone bad
car wrecks
suicides
fights
chemical reactions
you have NO way of knowing that.
The internet can be used for more than just gay bashing, Patty:

http://www.webmd.com/smoking-cessation/news/2...

It's been feared that marijuana smoke, like tobacco smoke, causes cancer and heart disease. The evidence argues otherwise, writes Stephen Sidney, MD, associate director for research for Kaiser Permanente, Oakland, Calif., in the Sept 20 issue of The British Medical Journal.

"Although the use of [marijuana] is not harmless, the current knowledge base does not support the assertion that it has any notable adverse public health impact in relation to mortality," Sidney concludes.

No Marijuana Deaths in 2 Large Studies

Sidney points to two large studies. The first is from (where else?) California. A large HMO looked at 65,177 men and women age 15-49. Over 10 years, marijuana users died no sooner than nonusers.

The second study looked at 45,450 Swedish army conscripts. They were 18-20 years old when asked about marijuana use. Fifteen years later, the marijuana users were just as likely to remain alive as nonusers.

And since marijuana smoking can't kill outright -- there's no such thing as a fatal marijuana overdose -- short-term use isn't deadly. Long-term use can't be good for you. But Sidney notes that most marijuana smokers don't become long-term users.

One worry about marijuana smoke is that it is inhaled, and held, deep in the lungs. But the typical user smokes only one marijuana cigarette -- or less -- a day. Tobacco users often smoke 20 or more cigarettes daily. Moreover, tobacco contains nicotine, a highly addictive substance. Marijuana, Sidney concludes, is less likely to harm than tobacco.

Location hidden

#11257 Nov 14, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
thats because people live with Aids for quite awhile before it kills them, while the flu when treated is curable.
and no more folks die from HIV than they do from the flu.
if you don't use good hygene and you pick up the flu then you are reaping what you sow by not using common sense to protect yourself.
So now the flu is "curable?"

LMAO!!!!!!

You really are NUTS!

Location hidden

#11258 Nov 14, 2012
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
Patty posted well over 50,000 posts on Topix. How could you know what she posted and which came first of each of those posts?
And her alter ego is averaging about 200 posts per week.. hmm..

That's a lot for "newbie."

Location hidden

#11259 Nov 14, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
if you say so, but i don't appreciate you trying to make me another year older twice in one year.
my mom is not alive.
you are such a kind person.
So the personalities finally split because mom finally died?

Wow....
I bet psychologists would PAY to study you.

Location hidden

#11260 Nov 14, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
the proof is in the fact we choose NOT to be gay.
So you were tempted by lesbianism, were you?

You could do it if you wanted to? Just don't "want" to?
Not, you AREN'T, but you don't "want" to?

Why is that?

Location hidden

#11261 Nov 14, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
pathetic thing is, pattiecake Left topix apparently and they can't get over it....they are still sniffing after her like a junkyard dog in heat.
they look like an angry mob in the middle of the night rambling the dark country side with pitchforks and torches hoping to find her so they can make her condone and accept sexual immorality or else 'shut her up'.
thats what they demonstrate with anyone who comes here to oppose it on any kind of moral ground.
You give yourself way too much credit...
Keep climbing up that cross, you're almost to the top..

Since: Apr 11

North Hollywood, CA

#11262 Nov 14, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
now just how do you know that NOone has ever been killed due to pot?
you don't know how many people on this planet have been killed due to pot.
drug deals gone bad
car wrecks
suicides
fights
chemical reactions
you have NO way of knowing that.
Aa death due to a drug deal that has gone bad is not a death due to pot...it's a death due to a drug deal that went bad.

North Hollywood, CA

#11263 Nov 14, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
you can't or shouldn't ignor any of them.

Jesus didn't advocate killing someone who rescued his donkey from a ditch on the sabbath now did He?
In the Book of Numbers, god directly orders the torture death of someone who picks up sticks on the Sabbath. Was god wrong to do that?

North Hollywood, CA

#11264 Nov 14, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
please show me the post where i said because someone is black they are on welfare. your being black has nothing to do with what i am saying.
BS.
I have a MS in IT, so why do you claim I'm on welfare?
Couldn't be because I'm a black woman, nah...
United in faith wrote:
there are lots of white people on welfare.
Sodomy was illegal because it is considered a RISKY and dangerous act.
don't believe me, research it in the medical world.
Put men in jail to get them to stop having sex with each other.
Now...there's a plan!

North Hollywood, CA

#11266 Nov 14, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
if it required me to prove the bible perhaps, but the bible proves itself.
how come you have not been successful at removing the ancient scriptures from the 'solid' position they have ALWAYS held?
if the bible is so easily proven wrong, then by now one of you skeptics and enemies of the Lord should of found a way to discredit and remove the bible and expose it for a fraud so that the world could 'get over it' and worship self and science.
yet there it is, solid, in place, unshakable, and continuing to unfold in detailed prophecy....... history shows it
archaeology backs it up and countless lives prove it.
There is no shortage of human stupidity.
The buy-bull indicates the earth is flat. There, I proved the buy-bull wrong. You don't believe the buy-bull is flat, do you?

North Hollywood, CA

#11269 Nov 14, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
thats because people live with Aids for quite awhile before it kills them, while the flu when treated is curable.
and no more folks die from HIV than they do from the flu.
if you don't use good hygene and you pick up the flu then you are reaping what you sow by not using common sense to protect yourself.
Actually, the flu isn't curable. You are really ignorant, aren't you?
And look up the stats. Flu deaths per year in US around 36,000, AIDS deaths 17,774.
http://www.cdc.gov/flu/about/disease/us_flu-r...

“laugh until your belly hurts”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#11270 Nov 14, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
Sodomy is anal sex.
and it is wrong on every level.
and a very big health risk.
instead of calling me a liar ...go discuss it with a physcian.
um... no. sodomy is any form of sex which doesn't include vaginal. when you give your friends a bj it's sodomy.

“Educating the uneducated”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#11271 Nov 14, 2012
RatherBeInMissouri wrote:
<quoted text>
So you were tempted by lesbianism, were you?
You could do it if you wanted to? Just don't "want" to?
Not, you AREN'T, but you don't "want" to?
Why is that?
Besides, even if being gay was a choice, you know what is a proven choice?

Religion.

“Educating the uneducated”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#11272 Nov 14, 2012
dances with weebles wrote:
<quoted text>
um... no. sodomy is any form of sex which doesn't include vaginal. when you give your friends a bj it's sodomy.
Even masturbation can be considered sodomy, correct me if I'm wrong.

North Hollywood, CA

#11273 Nov 14, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
you posted that because you have not the first clue what a RIGHTEOUS and HOLY God is.
you posted that because you have no understanding of what it means to be righteous and holy in nature. God can not look upon sin and let it thrive.
Goes against His perfect nature.
hell was created for satan and his followers.
a fit place for the wicked.
Provide ANY evidence that hell exists. No, buy-bull quotes don't count.

North Hollywood, CA

#11274 Nov 14, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
Sodomy is anal sex.
and it is wrong on every level.
and a very big health risk.
instead of calling me a liar ...go discuss it with a physcian.
Something can only be wrong in the moral sense if it involves a non consenting party.
Many activities involve risk.

North Hollywood, CA

#11275 Nov 14, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
the proof is in the fact we choose NOT to be gay.
So, you had sexual feelings for women, then just decided not to have them any more?

North Hollywood, CA

#11276 Nov 14, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
and likewise, i don't know how to be any more clear.
the fact a prophecy IS made IN the bible is what constitutes it as bible prophecy.
if a prophecy is made by a Specific prophet in a specific time and place in history, and it is made in 'detail', then that specific prophecy comes to pass in full fulfillment much later...then it is called prophecy.
the bible tells you not to trust any one who makes perdictions unless it is fulfilled 100% of the time.
not once or twenty times but EVERY time.
The buy-bull is full of BS.
It says there were plants growing before there was a sun.
Do you believe that's the case?
Ban Stalkers

Franklin Park, IL

#11277 Nov 14, 2012
THIS IS THE DEAL FOLKS, THESE PEOPLE HAVE NO LIVES AND ARE LOSERS. SO, THEY TRY TO GET INTO PEOPLE'S LIVES SO THEY CAN ATTACH THEMSELVES TO A LIFE. YES, LEACHES, BLOOD SUCKING FOR LIFE.

There are some new laws, which are not espoused in the video. Between July 2011 and Dec. 2011, a poster named Native, on the Christian forums, who had actually stopped posting for about a year, was notified in July 2011, that a photo of her recently deceased mom was posted as a posters avatar. She was shocked to see that it was sitting there, not removed by right there. She had been grieving for less than 8 months. It took her two weeks to get it taken down.

These were down by a group of about 10 gay atheists.

Here are their names, in order of involvement and tolerating the attack.

1. Jaybird1956
2. Rnl2008
3. MrsMurphy
4. IamServant
5. Nettiebelle
6. Troth Leogoere
7. Seenisawesome
8. Tickedoffchic
8. resident
9. 15th Dalai Lama
10. Loveismygoal
11. Seriously
12. MrsWhitewater
13. RoseNoHo

A lot of you know them, because you applaud them and do the same thing to yellodog aka pattiecake

You are:

1. Happy Lesbo
2. boooots
3. Hidingfromyou
4. Catcher
5. RoseNoHo
6. Kaitlin the wolf witch
7. Peace-Love-Happiness
8. Lacez
9. synper
10. fake (yellodog3 aka Happy Lesbo
11. passing through
12. ratherbeinmissouri

http://abcnews.go.com/Technology/topix-innoce ...
By EAMON MCNIFF
March 21, 2012

In Blairsville, Ga., as in most American towns, gossip is dished out with the daily special at the local diner. But now there's a new forum called Topix that spreads gossip as fast as the Internet connection allows. And unlike the diner, where you know the person you're talking to, Topix uses only screen names.

The combination of small-town familiarity -- everyone knows each other -- anonymity and instant dissemination compounds the impact when gossip is aimed at a neighbor or small business. Words on a web page -- permanent, searchable and bearing the authority of the (digitally) printed word -- are different from hearsay that can be forgotten or laughed off. They can ruin someone's life.

Watch the whole story on the full episode of "20/20"

Ask Gene Cooley. Cooley grew up in and around Blairsville. In 2008 he was living in town, a divorced father of two young boys who was holding down a job as a hair stylist.

He had been given a second chance at love. He was engaged to Paulette Harper, who, together with her daughter, was getting ready to start a new life with Cooley.

"She was a wonderful girl," Cooley said in an interview with "20/20" Anchor Chris Cuomo. "She had a beautiful heart, a beautiful soul."
PHOTO: Gene Cooley, of Blairsville, Ga., with his late fiancee, Paulette Harper, and her daughter.
Courtesy of Gene Cooley
Gene Cooley, of Blairsville, Ga., with his... View Full Size
Get It Off the Web Watch Video
'Destroy Someone's Life in a Minute' Watch Video
Search Yourself, Protect Yourself Watch Video

Yet before their new life could begin, Harper's ex took it all away.

"Apparently she was taking a nap," Cooley said. "Somehow he got in, startled her, and must have pushed her down and then shot her. He waited around for a little while, and then finally committed suicide."

Cooley's world was shattered, he said. All that was left was to bring Harper's body to Florida, where her family lived.

THIS IS NOT A GAME, BUT YOU ARE WELCOME TO TREAT IT LIKE ONE.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#11279 Nov 15, 2012
dances with weebles wrote:
<quoted text>
You give your friends bj's? What kind of friends do you... never mind.

Sodomy is rooted in the attempted rape of Angels by the men of Sodom, a homosexual act. It has been broadened since then to mean any form of unnatural sex.

Go back in your hole wee man.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Governors vow to fight SCOTUS ruling on gay mar... 19 min Synque 624
News Mormon church backs Utah LGBT anti-discriminati... 19 min NoMo 5,227
News Supreme Court extends gay marriage nationwide 21 min Belle Sexton 463
The NE Jade July 4th Thread 24 min Carl Junior 2
News Same-sex marriage fight turns to clerk who refu... 31 min Fa-Foxy 229
News Is Polygamy the Next Gay Marriage? (Sep '14) 33 min Belle Sexton 7,042
News Lawmakers Consider Gay Discrimination Policies 1 hr Reverend Alan 5,801
News 'You can't have marriage equality without polyg... 1 hr Belle Sexton 63
More from around the web