So, What Is It That The Anti-Gay Groups Actually Fear?

Aug 17, 2012 | Posted by: Sei | Full story: lezgetreal.com

What makes hate, well, hate? Given that today is something of a quiet news day, it may be nice to give ourselves a breather and think about some things.

Comments
10,141 - 10,160 of 18,016 Comments Last updated Feb 24, 2013

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

Botz r us wrote:
<quoted text>
if they could just pick the right folks to do them on KY would be awesome
I suspect that with lobotomies they would find after going in that they couldn't find the parts, because they either never existed or have atrophied and been re-absorbed by the body. There is a lot of evidence on this site of people functioning on only a very few brain cells.

Since in the news recently is a story of a doctor in Britain and Canada discovering that people in vegetative states can be communicated with, when they are tested with MRIs, it may not be a good sign of a person's abilities as to whether they have very little brain or not.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
Electroshock is not just Kentucky, as it is used at some world-renowned mental health places in Canada, and other places. That came as quite a surprise to me, when I learned, while in rehab in 95, that many people I knew there were getting electroshock treatment, as I thought it had been banned years before. If you check on line you will find it is still prescribed for certain illnesses.
Fortunately it was never suggested as a possible treatment for me, as I guess the forms of illnesses I have do not react to electroshock.
There's a "moratorium" in California.

“O'si yo!”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

EdmondWA wrote:
<quoted text>
The Bible is a BIG book. Finding something specific is difficult, to say the least. I HAVE researched this very same question online, and found the same result that I get whenever I ask a theist directly. Nothing. Vagueness. Predictions about events that occur WITHIN the book. Predictions of ancient events that can't be verified. Nothing confirmable about the outside world. Nothing convincing.
Is there nothing you can add? Obviously, these predictions convinced YOU at some point. Can you shed a little light on what that was? I'm not just interested in predictions that may have come true, but I'm also interested in what it is about religions that captures people, and causes them to believe the stories.
Theists (and Christians in particular) are often proudly confident about the claims made in the Bible, but asking them to explain why and how is usually a fool's errand. A straight answer is an elusive creature. It would seem that, if these prophecies are so undeniable, then listing at least ONE of them would be simple.
Instead, whenever I ask questions like these, I get dodging, I get "look it up yourself!". It's hard to understand why.
I disagree. It is not difficult.
http://www.reasons.org/articles/articles/fulf...

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

Passing Through wrote:
<quoted text>
"Mosanic" law? ROFLOL. Way to pervert Hebrew scripture. Again.
thats right bert, Mosaic law, the LAW OF MOSES. Exactly as i stated.

http://www.answers.com/topic/mosaic-law

the only one here perverting scritpures is you....

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

Passing Through wrote:
<quoted text>
Not when the information is already available on a PUBLIC website.
<quoted text>
Were you criminally stalking yourself when you posted your own name, the names of your parents, your place of birth/hometown, the place you were married, where you live currently, your birth date, your age, your physical description and more in a PUBLIC forum?
<quoted text>
Did you not think of that when you disclosed all the above information just this past year, Patricia? Even after claiming to have been stalked by Byron 3 years earlier with even less information disclosed? Have you complained to government sites that provide public access to information like marriage records?
<quoted text>
Why do you always seek to blame others for your poor judgment, Patricia? Did someone hold a gun to your head and force you to post all your personal information on Topix? No, I didn't think so.
<quoted text>
Odd, that exactly what you do with your bible.
<quoted text>
Then why did you do that, Patricia?
you got LIAREA

not all that information was public information

when are you going to ever learn that you can not justify wrong doing and make it right.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

Passing Through wrote:
<quoted text>
Sexual activity is only one of several transmission vectors for HIV, Patricia. Sharing needles for drug usage with an infected person is another way. Receiving transfusions of or drugs made from tainted blood is another. In utero transmission is yet another. Accidental exposure to tainted bodily fluids from an infected person is yet another.
<quoted text>
Monogamous couples can still contract HIV, Patricia, through other risky behaviors or in some cases, through no fault of their own. You religious belief about "God's perfect plan" doesn't stopp all transmission vectors for HIV.
<quoted text>
IPerhaps we should think of you as a disease, then, huh Patricia? Because YOU surely aren't "right" and your very existence produces a negative effect on the world around you.
INCORRECT ......... transfusions no longer account for transmitting a disease, why? CAUSE THEY SCREEN DONORS BEFORE THEY DONATE BLOOD now.

and i don't think drug use is a whole lot different than sexual immorality in the sin department.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

Passing Through wrote:
<quoted text>
Worshipping a false messiah (rejection of God)+ perversion of Hebrew scripture (biblical ignorance)= your fate (eternal hell).
At least now you can prepare, Patricia, for your afterlife.
you just keep right on prostrating yourself as the devil serving heathen you are.

you are the one blaspheming God
ignoring the scriptures
PRETENDING to be knowledgable in the jewish faith
bashing Christianity.

what does God say about those who harm His Children?

"For so you will heap coals of fire on his head, and the Lord will reward you." Prov 25:22

I like what David said in Psalms 37:1-5

"Do not fret beause of evildoers, nor be envious of the workers of iniquity. For they shall SOON be cut down like the grass, and wither as the green herb. Trust in the Lord, adn do good; Dewll in the land and feed on His faithfullness, Delight yourself also in the Lord, and He shall give you the desires of your heart."

you are not a jew passing through, nor are you a Christian.
so every time you call the Son of God a false Messiah you do so from an ATHEIST/DEMONIC position.

you speak not for the jews
you speak not for the Christians
you speak for satan himself when you try to defile the Lord.
you speak for satan when you try to divide the family of God and pervert the holy bible to justify sin.

you are a wolf........ not even cleaver enough to disguise yourself in sheeps clothing.
you are a deceitful and horrid little demon whom does the bidding of the father of lies.

Jesus has foretold your fate.
and thats why you spit fire like you do.

go peddle your anti-bible malarky to those who share your God hating nature......i know better.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

Passing Through wrote:
<quoted text>
It's better then advocating sedition against the US constitution and government like you do, Patricia.
so now you are trying to advocate the united states constitution ensures your right to do drugs and make them legal.

YOU ARE THE BIGGEST DUMB--- on topix passing through.
its so true, your love of sin and hate of God makes you stupid as all get out.

maybe you have smoked so much pot that is why you are so messed up.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

Passing Through wrote:
<quoted text>
No thanks, Patricia. With your history of fornication there's no telling where you've put your body parts of what disease you might have contracted.
so then bite yourself and bark at the hole.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

Passing Through wrote:
<quoted text>
No thanks, Patricia. With your history of fornication there's no telling where you've put your body parts of what disease you might have contracted.
FYI, you don't know jack about pattiecakes history.
all you know is what your cockroach gangbang co-parts tell you.

people who subscribe to gossip are the most UNinformed people on the planet.

I can picture you standing next to a fence in a dress,(washwoman) spreding gossip over the back fence about your neighbors.

grow up already!

“What came 1st? Stupid or bigot”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

Disturbing to see that cowpatty's denial hasn't gotten any better in the last 5 days...
Maybe I'll go back and reply to all her Friday posts to me after all... As if she wasn't already riled up enough! lol

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks 'United in faith', you have answered with one of my requested answers confirming that you re the same poster as Yelldog and Pattiecake58. Please don't ever try to tell us differently again.
you must be tripping on your depression meds again.

you have no such 'evidence', you are opperating on personal opinion

how about i continue to tell you I AM united in faith, and you either like it or lump it.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Passing Through wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet I'm still here so by your "logic" can't be of the devil. On the other hand, your YELLODOG and Pattiecake58 personas did in fact flee. So again by your "logic" they WERE of the devil.
<quoted text>
No, that's just your mischaracterization of my purpose here.
<quoted text>
And yet you've spent almost the entire past year gorging yourself on my every post. You've claimed to be done with me multiple times and never stop reading (at least what constitutes reading for you) and replying to my posts.
The truth is, Patricia, you have no self control. Your life in the real world is so empty and void, you come to Topix to create drama so you can feed off the attention and indulge your delusions of persecution and adequacy. You're nothing but an attention wh*re.
<quoted text>
Of course I do. But you rarely give me any reason to say anything good to you.
get over it.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
you just keep right on prostrating yourself as the devil serving heathen you are.
Yeah...tell us again how you aren't really Pattie....

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
That should read 'that you are the same poster as Yellodog and Pattiecake58.
I hope everyone will note that when I asked Patty today to confirm whether or not she is the same poster as posted as Yellodog and Pattiecake58 she answered by evading the questions, and I specifically stated in my request that evading the questions or not answering them with either yes or no would be considered as a yes answer.
Therefore she has chosen to take the short route and answered them all by confirming that she is Patty Hadley.
Ha Ha Ha you just replied to your own post boots and you think you got it all figured out do ya?

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

RatherBeInMissouri wrote:
Disturbing to see that cowpatty's denial hasn't gotten any better in the last 5 days...
Maybe I'll go back and reply to all her Friday posts to me after all... As if she wasn't already riled up enough! lol
so now you are seeing imaginary posters?

there is a good reason the definition of Missouri is 'Muddy waters'.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Ban Stalkers wrote:
<quoted text>So, this is what happened to you. They electroshocked your brain and now you are stalking Patty, trying to get her to donate brain cells. Explains a lot.
I have never had electroshock treatments. In fact, I don't even have a clue how they are done, though my roommate in rehab did have those, as did several other people who I knew there.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Ban Stalkers wrote:
<quoted text>STALKER. Hey, stalker freak, I thought that you got here only 2 years ago, so you were here 3 years ago and started stalking as Happy Lesbo. So, your issues it that since you hate your mom you have chosen to stalk Patty. Who beat you, your mom or dad? Stalking Patty will not solve that. Perhaps, you are just poor and you think that if they locked you up again, then they will feed, house, bathe and clothe you.
We are done communicating as I don't have the desire to chat with people who make up their own scenarios for other people.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
you must be tripping on your depression meds again.
you have no such 'evidence', you are opperating on personal opinion
how about i continue to tell you I AM united in faith, and you either like it or lump it.
UIF, I specifically stated that any reply to my post, other than a yes or no answer to each question, would be accepted as an admission that you are Patty. Since you chose to go that route, you have admitted that you are Patty Hadley.

You could easily have answered each question and lied, if you want, as I know you are Patty anyway. However, I just wanted to get an actual denial or admission from one of your posts for future reference should I ever need evidence. But since I stated that your post as you posted it would be an admission that you are Patty, then I have the evidence I need.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha Ha Ha you just replied to your own post boots and you think you got it all figured out do ya?
I replied to my own post because I wanted to add some information which I had not posted and wanting to tie it to the other post.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••