So, What Is It That The Anti-Gay Grou...

So, What Is It That The Anti-Gay Groups Actually Fear?

There are 18008 comments on the lezgetreal.com story from Aug 17, 2012, titled So, What Is It That The Anti-Gay Groups Actually Fear?. In it, lezgetreal.com reports that:

What makes hate, well, hate? Given that today is something of a quiet news day, it may be nice to give ourselves a breather and think about some things.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at lezgetreal.com.

Passing Through

Chicago, IL

#11105 Nov 13, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
So did the disciples and the apostles.
did you know ALL of them were persecuted and tortured and killed for the sake of Christ? yet you seem to chuck that off as unimportant.
being a martyr for Christ would be the highest honor. But i don't count myself as such. I think any person of strong faith who stands firm in the faith and has to take alot of muck and unkindness from folks like yourself who resists against the word of God, are martyrs for the faith.
thats nothing to be ashamed of, but to be proud of.
You know the bible says those who loose their lives for His sake will gain life
and those who hold onto life against Him will loose their lives.
There is much to be said for walking in His will.
The fact you think coming to Topix to bash people and being called names as a result is in any way comparable to being killed for one's faith is not only reprehensible but also insulting to true martyrs. The only thing your delusions of persecution are worthy of is a trip to the psych ward of your local hospital.

“O'si yo!”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#11106 Nov 13, 2012
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, United in faith, I just posted something to you on another thread where you recently posted in a reply to a post you made to me there. Please read this carefully then reply to me today as I have indicated in the post. Here it is:
Ok, Patty, I will ask you some questions, then I will copy your answers and keep them on my computer, in case your account disappears from Topix and I can no long access your responses.
Then if sometime down the road, I contact someone, or someone contacts me, regarding the issues that Patty Hadley, who posted on Topix as Yellodog, and Pattiecake58 for over 3 years (not necessarily both names for all that time), has had some issues with any agency in the USA, including the Social services of her state, the police of her state, and also other municipality and any other institutions or organizations that may have interest in said Patty Hadley, I can then refer them to what she posted online.
1) Are you Patty Hadley who was posting on Topix as Yellodog and/or Pattiecake58 during the past 3 years?
2) Have you ever posted as one of those characters on Topix but told people that you are not Patty Hadley?
3) Would you swear on the Bible to a judge that you have posted on Topix as 'United in faith' but this person 'United in faith' is not the same person who previously posted as either Yellodog or Pattiecake58?
4) Would you tell God, who you feel really exists, that you post on Topix only as "United in faith" and that you have never posted on Topix as Yellodog or Pattiecake58?
5) Are you willing to go to jail, or to go to Hell, if subsequently it is discovered that you have lied about your ID "United in faith" and because of that lie you have been charged with some crime of publicly stating that you are someone else other than Patty Hadley who currently lives in or near Russell Springs, Kentucky, USA, and was born in Ohio?
I am asking these questions because the three characters mentioned above have all attacked other human beings with denigrating remarks that could cause them to come into some harm due to someone else having read your comments and decided because of them, they wanted to harm these people. If that were to happen, I or some other person who has known these characters on Topix and have been told by two of the characters that she is Patty Hadley mentioned above, and that we wish to register a legal complaint against her with either the courts or the local police department regarding her activities on the site Topix.
I will accept any refusal to answer any of the above questions or any diversions from answering the questions with either a clear 'yes' or 'no' as an admission that the answers were 'yes' referring to the character "United in faith' being the same character as Yellodog and Pattiecake58. In other words if you reply differently than I have asked, either 'yes' or 'no' then it will be reported when necessary to whatever authorities require the information that you did confirm that you are, in fact, the same person as posted as Yellodog and Pattiecake58.
I would very strongly advise you, United in faith', to think very carefully about what I have said here before you reply, but if you don't reply at all, or if you leave the site without replying, or if you reply other than as I specified, then I will still assume that you have confirmed that you are/were Yellodog and Pattiecake58.
you already ask that, and i already answered those questions.
did i not tell you that ONE time was sufficent?
you either address me as who i am on here, or stop wasting my time.
repitition is boring.
Passing Through

Chicago, IL

#11107 Nov 13, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
something is very wrong with someone who converses with a douche bag don't you think?
No, something is very wrong with a person like you, Patricia, who IS a douche bag.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#11108 Nov 13, 2012
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. Patricia is narcissistic, grandiose and indifferent to the needs and emotions of others. She sees herself as superior to others, not bound by society's rules or customs ..
.. she's quite comfortable with lying, quite capable of justifying her actions and usually blames others for her offensive, inappropriate behavior ..
.. perhaps you haven't read many of Patricia's posts? She found herself weaving an increasingly elaborate web of lies to make herself look better and to cover past lies and deceptions ..
.. when her lies were discovered, her few words of remorse were just that - words. She wants to live by her own rules and blames others if they don't agree with her, even calls them demonic, immoral pawns of Satan. If nothing else, she has a Borderline Personality Disorder but I'm beginning to think she may be a psychopath ..
.. if you consider the above gossip, my apology. For me, it's just a statement of fact gleaned from her 50,000+ posts ..
P.S. Are you hot?
two wrongs do not make for a right HL.

whether or not she lied is not the reason i jumped in.
had she of been posting private information about you, i would of told her that was wrong.

you are here using a private name and that shows you have no computer savy at all.
you are behaving haphazardly and unethical when you post PRIVATE info.
why is this so hard for you to process?

From what i have read, she shared biblical truth on here.
that shouldn't incite someone to do what you have done UNLESS you are an enemy of God.

where is your tolerance?

“Unconvinced”

Since: Nov 09

Seattle, WA

#11109 Nov 13, 2012
United in faith wrote:
how can that be? if what you say is true, if many of you would truly like a list of the prophecies, then why have you not studied the bible? why have you not researched the prophecy's either in the bible or on line?
why don't you obtain it the same way I and many others have.
STUDY THE WORD OF GOD.
its all there.
The Bible is a BIG book. Finding something specific is difficult, to say the least. I HAVE researched this very same question online, and found the same result that I get whenever I ask a theist directly. Nothing. Vagueness. Predictions about events that occur WITHIN the book. Predictions of ancient events that can't be verified. Nothing confirmable about the outside world. Nothing convincing.

Is there nothing you can add? Obviously, these predictions convinced YOU at some point. Can you shed a little light on what that was? I'm not just interested in predictions that may have come true, but I'm also interested in what it is about religions that captures people, and causes them to believe the stories.

Theists (and Christians in particular) are often proudly confident about the claims made in the Bible, but asking them to explain why and how is usually a fool's errand. A straight answer is an elusive creature. It would seem that, if these prophecies are so undeniable, then listing at least ONE of them would be simple.

Instead, whenever I ask questions like these, I get dodging, I get "look it up yourself!". It's hard to understand why.
Passing Through

Chicago, IL

#11110 Nov 13, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
Under the Mosanic law that was how it was.
but then you have a problem with all of God's laws don't you?
no one is put to death today because of it.
we are under the law of Grace.
"Mosanic" law? ROFLOL. Way to pervert Hebrew scripture. Again.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#11111 Nov 13, 2012
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
The website, telephone number, and address of Kentucky Social Services is not personal data. If it was, one could not find it online by a simple google inquiry.
My request still stands for anyone who cares to contact that service and get you help. I said help, Patty, not harm. These services are not permitted to harm someone.
you still don't grasp it do you?

the fact you posted it and BEGGED people to interfer in her life is what makes you so flippin guilty of invasion of her privacy.

who are you? by what authority do you execute the right to petition people to bother her or her family?
who has granted you that right to invade a strangers life like that?

you are wrong and if you don't come to the knowledge of it, then you will never have any closer in this matter nor will your heart ever be at peace.

you are wrong to think you can interfer in their private life on a public website.
there is no other way to make this any more simple.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#11112 Nov 13, 2012
Passing Through wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet I had no trouble imagining you to be a stupid old biddy before you even disclosed you age.
bite me.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#11113 Nov 13, 2012
Passing Through wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't call "women" that, Patricia. I call YOU that.
<quoted text>
It doesn't surprise me you wonder about such things, Patricia. You seem to have a particularly perverted fantasy life that revolves around the sex lives of other people. Do you get off thinking about bestiality too?
<quoted text>
Nope. I've told you before the particular meaning of that word as I intend it when referring to you: a contemptible person.
<quoted text>
Nope. I'm neither transexual nor was I physically abused by my parents like you were, Patricia, under the guise of calling it "discipline".
<quoted text>
Irrational thoughts without any evidence, true. But I've come to expect no better from you.
what you have come to expect is that you think you can talk your trash, belittle those who oppose you, and think it makes you look like some kind of a intelligent know it all.

when in reality, I know, you know, and God knows, and most of the moral minded readers out there know, you are lost, without hope and hell bound.
thats the bottom line.

you trashed pattiecake, you trashed every other person who confronted you with the truth and you continue trying to trash me with your gradeschool cuss words and all you are doing is saying to the world,'look at me i am cool because i hate God'.

You are on a slippery slide to hell pal, and if you don't grow up and wise up and get yourself right with God instead of warring with everyone else, you are gonna find yourself left behind and in a world of hurt.
pattiecake TRIED to help you
others have TRIED to help you
and if you don't care enough about your own soul to see that, then prepare yourself for the consequence to come.

you are fixing to reap a crop of thorns and thissels mister.
Passing Through

Chicago, IL

#11114 Nov 13, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
you can look up information, obtain it, read it, gather it.
but when you POST IT ON A PUBLIC WEBSITE without permission for the intent of exposing personal data on someone THAT IS AGAINST THE LAW. IT IS CALLED INVASION OF PRIVACY.
Not when the information is already available on a PUBLIC website.
United in faith wrote:
why is that so hard for you to understand?
you don't have a right to POST information that could cause harm to someone.
thats wrong, thats stalking, thats criminal.
Were you criminally stalking yourself when you posted your own name, the names of your parents, your place of birth/hometown, the place you were married, where you live currently, your birth date, your age, your physical description and more in a PUBLIC forum?
United in faith wrote:
and when you post personal information on a public website you are giving out that information to every sicko, pervert, pedophile, rapist, and murder who has an access to the website.
you are INVITING harm to happen.
Did you not think of that when you disclosed all the above information just this past year, Patricia? Even after claiming to have been stalked by Byron 3 years earlier with even less information disclosed? Have you complained to government sites that provide public access to information like marriage records?
United in faith wrote:
and the fact anyone would do that, is beyond understanding.
the fact anyone with a reasonable mind would do such things is why the internet is called 'risky' to begin with.
people like you give the internet a bad name.
people like HL and PLH are why the internet is labeled dangerous and must be monitored with caution.
Why do you always seek to blame others for your poor judgment, Patricia? Did someone hold a gun to your head and force you to post all your personal information on Topix? No, I didn't think so.
United in faith wrote:
if someone handed you a vile of posion would you think to yourself,
"well it's in my hand so i can do whatever i want to with it no matter who it hurts"?
Odd, that exactly what you do with your bible.
United in faith wrote:
This is exactly why you people have no spiritual or moral substance. You don't care about what is right and what is wrong.
you just go about doing whatever you want to, without thought or care.
If someone disagrees with you, you justify whatever it takes to shut them up.
YOU DO NOT POST ANYKIND of personal data on here for any reason no matter what.
it is wrong.
Then why did you do that, Patricia?

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#11115 Nov 13, 2012
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. great! Then, we can count on your support against THE TROLL OF MANY SOCKS when he tries to insinuate homosexuality is akin to pedophilia, bestiality and incest? If so, thanks! Also, would you please tell him his constant posts about my daughter being the result of incest are untrue ??..
<quoted text>
.. again, great! Please feel free to jump in whenever the troll says all gays should commit suicide or be killed ..
.. I love this new game we're playing. Are you enjoying it ??..
no, you can not count on my help to defend homosexuality as right.

you know that i am a person of faith. UNITED IN FAITH.
you know that i trust the bible as truth.

you can count on me NOT to condone harm toward you
you can count on me NOT to invade your privacy
but you can not count on me to condone things that go against my faith and what the bible teaches.

if you were honest with yourself as you should be, you would know the reason those posters said that about your child to begin with.
they saw you doing it to pattiecake.....and they wanted to show you how hurtful it is to spred lies and gossip.

it is wrong to do that.
no one should drag anyones family into the mix.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#11116 Nov 13, 2012
Passing Through wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what you implied in #10919. You exact words to me were:
"resist the devil and he MUST flee.
be gone..."
<quoted text>
No, Patricia, "folks" haven't said that; YOU'VE said that. Your multiple sock puppets don't constitute multiple people.
<quoted text>
Then don't wait.
what do you think it means when someone says a person is 'demonic'?

the devil has many followers.
many parts of himself.

so yes resist the devil and he will flee

what i said was most correct.
you don't have to be THE devil to possess demonic traits of the devil.

all you do here is hate hate hate.
and i am sick of it.

its negitive and depressing.
don't you EVER have anything good to say?

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#11117 Nov 13, 2012
Passing Through wrote:
<quoted text>
The fact you think coming to Topix to bash people and being called names as a result is in any way comparable to being killed for one's faith is not only reprehensible but also insulting to true martyrs. The only thing your delusions of persecution are worthy of is a trip to the psych ward of your local hospital.
you are so far off balance i am surprise you can even walk without going in circles.

you don't think the men of the bible were not VERBALLY persecuted?
you don't think people across this globe are not VERBALLY persecuted for the faith every day?

you sound foolish when you spew this argumentive tarnation.

you are so filled with hate you can't even see your own nose.
you just spew hate hate hate.
you never have anything pleasant to say here.
you are depressing and repulsive.

no one wants to be around a hater.
Passing Through

Chicago, IL

#11118 Nov 13, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
incorrect. AIDS is a sexually transmitted disease.
what part of that sentence escapes your ability to 'figure it out'?
Sexual activity is only one of several transmission vectors for HIV, Patricia. Sharing needles for drug usage with an infected person is another way. Receiving transfusions of or drugs made from tainted blood is another. In utero transmission is yet another. Accidental exposure to tainted bodily fluids from an infected person is yet another.
United in faith wrote:
if it was healthy, safe and right to have sex outside the protection of God's perfect plan then you wouldn't have things like Aids to deal with.
Monogamous couples can still contract HIV, Patricia, through other risky behaviors or in some cases, through no fault of their own. You religious belief about "God's perfect plan" doesn't stopp all transmission vectors for HIV.
United in faith wrote:
and yes, if you don't have enough common sense to wash your hands and use good hygene, flu might very well be your 'karma' for not taking responsibility in the first place.
diseases are a result of something not being right.
if it was right it wouldn't produce a negitive outcome.
IPerhaps we should think of you as a disease, then, huh Patricia? Because YOU surely aren't "right" and your very existence produces a negative effect on the world around you.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#11119 Nov 13, 2012
Passing Through wrote:
<quoted text>
No, something is very wrong with a person like you, Patricia, who IS a douche bag.
pattiecake was right about you, you were clearly abused growing up.
no one spews as much hate as you do with out being a recipicant of abuse themself.

i feel bad for you but man you are bringing everyone down on here with your non stop hatefest.
Passing Through

Chicago, IL

#11120 Nov 13, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
Rejection of God + biblical ignorance = eternal hell.
Worshipping a false messiah (rejection of God)+ perversion of Hebrew scripture (biblical ignorance)= your fate (eternal hell).

At least now you can prepare, Patricia, for your afterlife.
Passing Through

Chicago, IL

#11121 Nov 13, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah but you don't have the oppertunity to discuss salads with her anymore, Ha Ha Ha Ha......
so i guess you will just have to do like all the heathens out there do, PRETEND.
Well, that's better than pretending YOU know about the sex lives of others when you engage in your perverted fantasies about them.
Passing Through

Chicago, IL

#11122 Nov 13, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
and you wanna legalize pot.......... Ha Ha Ha.
It's better then advocating sedition against the US constitution and government like you do, Patricia.
Passing Through

Chicago, IL

#11123 Nov 13, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
bite me.
No thanks, Patricia. With your history of fornication there's no telling where you've put your body parts of what disease you might have contracted.
Passing Through

Chicago, IL

#11124 Nov 13, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
what you have come to expect is that you think you can talk your trash, belittle those who oppose you, and think it makes you look like some kind of a intelligent know it all.
Odd, but those are the tactics you've chosen to use with your current sock puppet, Patricia. I assumed it was because you grew tired of being called a hypocrite when you slipped up and did those things as YELLODOG and Pattiecake58 when at the same time you proclaimed yourself to be morally superior to others.
United in faith wrote:
when in reality, I know, you know, and God knows, and most of the moral minded readers out there know, you are lost, without hope and hell bound.
thats the bottom line.
No, that's the fate of false messiah-worshipping, Hebrew scripture-perverting apostates like YOU, Patricia. As a gentile, I'm under Noahide law, not your apostasy.
United in faith wrote:
you trashed pattiecake, you trashed every other person who confronted you with the truth and you continue trying to trash me with your gradeschool cuss words and all you are doing is saying to the world,'look at me i am cool because i hate God'.
You trashed everyone other than yourself, Patricia; gays, atheists, Jews, Muslims, Wiccans and even your fellow Christians. You've also used vulgar language and grade school cuss words while posting as all three of your sock puppets. You've continuously lied that I "hate" God because you can't understand or accept that others have a different faith path than you.

BUt based on your current accusations above and the fact you've engaged in the same behavior, we can safely conclude you hate God and are acting this way in Topix to "look cool". Thanks for letting us know that.
United in faith wrote:
You are on a slippery slide to hell pal
You must be having a memory lapse again; I've never had sex with you or been on your "slippery slide to hell".
United in faith wrote:
and if you don't grow up and wise up and get yourself right with God instead of warring with everyone else, you are gonna find yourself left behind and in a world of hurt.
pattiecake TRIED to help you
others have TRIED to help you
Driving people away from God and trying to convert them to apostasy doesn't qualify as "help", Patricia. You really need to worry more about your own sins and the sorry state of your own blighted soul and less about dictating how others should live their lives.
United in faith wrote:
and if you don't care enough about your own soul to see that, then prepare yourself for the consequence to come.
Ditto for you, Patricia.
United in faith wrote:
you are fixing to reap a crop of thorns and thissels mister.
Sorry, but we're all aware of who and what you are by your heaping harvest of rotten fruit.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 7 min Frankie Rizzo 49,379
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 13 min Truth 25,649
News Bronx man cuffed after he hurls gay slurs, cane... 33 min Omar 2
BIG PARTY Bulletin Board 38 min BIG PARTY Newz 1
News Ruling: Refusal to print gay pride shirts not d... 41 min No doubt 264
Maybe god is gay! (Dec '09) 49 min June VanDerMark 13,565
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 54 min cpeter1313 6,142
The gay cafe for GLBT, friends and family (Oct '09) 4 hr NE Qbert 69,531
News Middle School Gay-Straight Alliance Allowed To ... 6 hr Andy 40
More from around the web