So, What Is It That The Anti-Gay Groups Actually Fear?

Aug 17, 2012 Full story: lezgetreal.com 18,015

What makes hate, well, hate? Given that today is something of a quiet news day, it may be nice to give ourselves a breather and think about some things.

Full Story

“O'si yo!”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#10806 Nov 12, 2012
Passing Through wrote:
<quoted text>
If you really believed that you'd actually follow all 613 mitzvot of Torah rather than merely giving lip service as to their "importance".
I am not going down that dirt path you drug pattiecake down.

We are not suppose to argue about the scriptures.

Since: Jul 12

Daytona Beach, FL

#10807 Nov 12, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
ah i see. so every time pattiecake told you she was not perfect, you ignored it. Every time she told you that Christ forgave her of her sins, you ignored that to. I didn't see her posts as reflecting a 'goody goody'. Maybe you did because you have some kind of guilt going on about your own life. I saw her as someone who was simply sharing what the bible says about homosexuality being wrong, and then i saw you arguing with her about it.
If you weren't making it 'personal' you then you wouldn't be concerned about her being a 'goody goody'. God cleans people up and makes them 'new'. You should know that 'if' you ever heard the bible taught once in your life.
Ok...be a Christian example, RIGHT NOW. Admit the truth...that you are the new user ID that use to be Pattiecake58.
Passing Through

Chicago, IL

#10808 Nov 12, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
the issue is not about driving or voting, its about legalizing sexual immorality numbnuts.
No, you cited what others around the world are doing. If you like these countries for their stand on same sex marriage, then you need to be aware of other policies that you may not like so well - policies that would take away rights and privileges from YOU. So you pick your allies or in this case countries you admire based on a ingle policy? Didn't you condemn others last week for choosing who they voted for based n a single issue? LOL @ YOU, hypocrite.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#10809 Nov 12, 2012
Passing Through wrote:
<quoted text>
What's the matter, Patricia? Don't like facing the reality of who your intellectual and behavioral peers in Topix are? That's right; it's the sock puppet trolls. Not that it really matters; I see Master Zen's account has already been banned by Topix and his posts removed from this thread. You should choose your friends better, Patricia. But then by your failed marriage and multiple failed engagements, you've never been a good judge of character, have you?
<quoted text>
No. If you don't like others exercising their freedom of speech, then leave.
LOL, again look around, you are getting it from every side on here now.

You think someone who goes against God is intellectually superior?
You think someone who blasphems the Son of God is intellectually superior passing through?

you think trashing Christianity makes you intellectually superior?

what you are is a puffed up, anti-God, cold hearted, rebellous lost soul on a slipperslide to hell.
Thats what you are.

Daytona Beach, FL

#10810 Nov 12, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
you have been hoodwinked by the gay community. No one is bullying gays here. Pattiecake did her best to convey this to you, but i swear every single one of you do all your thinking with your private parts. The only ones on here being bashed are the people who believe in God and the bible. Telling you something is in confliction with the bible is not bullying you. what do you think about all the people coming here to shame you for what you and the lesbo have done?
Why can you not accept that other people have the right to be who they are and that your religious beliefs have no say it their lives?

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#10811 Nov 12, 2012
Passing Through wrote:
<quoted text>
Because you've spent the last three years using two different ID's to hijack every thread you post in to condemn gays, rant about homosexuality and blather on about your personal religious beliefs while lying about science, history and your fellow posters.
you are the only one still clinging to the falsehood i am pattiecake.
how pathetic you are.

hijack? how do you hijack a thread?
LOL

i have not discussed science with you.

“laugh until your belly hurts”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#10812 Nov 12, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
If your 'church' allows gays to serve in it or marry in it, then it is clearly not taking it's direction from the scriptures. That makes it in definance and confliction with what God's word says about it. Making it an Apostate church.
you're wrong, you know. there are two apostate churches... rcc, and southern baptist... there are some up and comings, however.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#10813 Nov 12, 2012
Passing Through wrote:
<quoted text>
So you're agreeing with a banned troll that advocates violence against gays? What a surprise. Not.
I agree with anyone who dresses you down for stalking pattiecake.
and FYI........your obcession with her STILL today is a clear signal you fit the profile of a stalker.

Daytona Beach, FL

#10814 Nov 12, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
and I know many Christians bullied by gays.
You get what you give.

Location hidden

#10815 Nov 12, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, again look around, you are getting it from every side on here now.
You think someone who goes against God is intellectually superior?
You think someone who blasphems the Son of God is intellectually superior passing through?
you think trashing Christianity makes you intellectually superior?
what you are is a puffed up, anti-God, cold hearted, rebellous lost soul on a slipperslide to hell.
Thats what you are.
just in case you'd like to know... the closest definition you'll find of 'soul' is ego.

Location hidden

#10816 Nov 12, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with anyone who dresses you down for stalking pattiecake.
and FYI........your obcession with her STILL today is a clear signal you fit the profile of a stalker.
aw... what's wrong, yellodog... are they still picking on you?
Passing Through

Chicago, IL

#10817 Nov 12, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
actually it is you who isn't very bright.
you don't know that on May 16 of 12, that HL or PLH didn't create that ID of yellodog3 and then quit using it for awhile, while creating other ID'S, and then going back 'now' to use the yellodog3 again.
you have no way of knowing that.
Only mentally ill conspiracy theorists who engage in ID changing sock puppetry like you think that way, Patricia.
United in faith wrote:
and you are the rocket scientist who has figured out yet that i am not pattiecake.
you aren't to bright.
Only mentally ill, pathological liars like you deny reality and who they are, Patricia. Just like your posting style allowed others to see through your lies when you claimed YELLODOG and Pattiecake58 were different people, so it is now with your United in faith ID. You're simply not intelligent enough to change your style sufficiently and consistently to fool people. You can keep denying it until you die and go to hell where you belong, but it won't change reality.

Daytona Beach, FL

#10818 Nov 12, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
better look around, new voices are surfacing to 'set you straight'.
did you really think you could abuse pattiecake by invading her personal life and others out there not walk through the door to 'dress you down' for it?
LOL
So, what did you do? Surf other threads for gay-haters to come join you and bash anyone who speaks against you?

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#10819 Nov 12, 2012
Passing Through wrote:
<quoted text>
Amazing; you once again describe your own actions in Topix to a "T": there has been no crime against you, Patricia. You can't prove any of your false accusations of stalking and invasion of privacy. You do indeed look "retarded" for what you've done. And you're most certainly "not well".
Since you are hellbent on calling me pattiecake then i will address you for who you clearer are.
Mr. Stalker.

so Stalker, i guess you had your --- in your ears when she told you she printed off all the many threats and posts with personal info.
i guess you were sitting on your brain, when HL and PLH posted all that stuff that pattiecake never said. or when boots was begging people to call social services on someone he doesn't even know for Gwad sakes? i guess you turned a deaf ear and blind eye to all that and applauded it as 'A OK' and acceptable internet behavior.

sure you did.
and you try to sit here and flaunt your God hating attitude as if it is just and cool.

you are poser and a joker.

Daytona Beach, FL

#10820 Nov 12, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
the issue is not about driving or voting, its about legalizing sexual immorality numbnuts.
You honestly can't see why comparing our country to Saudi Arabia is stupid??
Passing Through

Chicago, IL

#10821 Nov 12, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not she.
so you can't 'pick or trick' me with your obcessions.
Apparently you turn enough tricks on your own, Patricia. No man would want you because of your hideous personality; they only see you as a sperm receptacle.
United in faith wrote:
and FYI, the last time pattiecake mentioned her working she said she was retired. don't know.
Then she'd certainly have time to clean toilets, wouldn't she?
United in faith wrote:
none of my bussiness, nor is it any of yours.
care to move along.......eyes forward please.......
I move where and look at what I choose; I take neither directions or orders from you .

Location hidden

#10822 Nov 12, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
or course we are... rabbis and rabbinical scholars have been arguing the torah for centuries and show no sigh of ever stopping. the main thing that jesus taught us is that we should question everything... including the existence of god. when we question we learn, and when we learn we become closer to god

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#10823 Nov 12, 2012
Passing Through wrote:
<quoted text>
Then it must take a supertanker to haul your load of sin anywhere, Patricia, based on how you've done nothing but advocate interference in the lives of gays. You've advocated discrimination against them, advocated rescinding their fundamental rights and advocated Christians should be above the law and therefore should not have to obey anti-discrimination laws.
i feel sorry for you, so i will toss you a bone.......

instead of wasting your days posting to someone who is not here to hear your 'junk' anymore, and instead of worrying about anyone elses sins, don't you think it would be to your better interests to start acknowledging your own sins and seek God and get yourself straighten out before you find yourself worse off than you already are?

You are not helping yourself by waging vendettas against people, especially those who aren't even in ear shot to your bellyaching nonscense.

Daytona Beach, FL

#10824 Nov 12, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
Then don't bring up scripture on the thread.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#10825 Nov 12, 2012
Passing Through wrote:
<quoted text>
So Patricia, you let you elderly, ailing mother who is recovering from a stroke totter around your yard assaulting people? Some care giver you are.
are the neurons in your brain misfiring?
has your Amygdala part of the brain stopped functioning?

I am not pattiecake.

and i would say that if you bothered her mother, you might find that even someone who is ill can still speak for themself and tell you to hit the road if you are messing around their property.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Taco Bell Responds To 'Leaked' Gay Commercial 6 min EdmondWA 5
Biggest Gay Lies (May '14) 2 hr eyeful 2,735
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate 2 hr eyeful 3,165
Report: Waveland mayor first in state to public... 3 hr Fa-Foxy 9
Homosexuality and the Bible (Aug '11) 3 hr Static Charge 27,196
Judge resigns so he won't have to marry gay cou... 3 hr Rick in Kansas 798
Pastors opposed to gay marriage swear off all c... 3 hr Rick in Kansas 83
Next gay marriage fight: religious exemptions 4 hr Frankie Rizzo 5,383
Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 5 hr uSUCK 6,179
Supreme Court Has 'Tipped Its Hand' In Favor Of... 8 hr WasteWater 54