So, What Is It That The Anti-Gay Groups Actually Fear?

Aug 17, 2012 | Posted by: Sei | Full story: lezgetreal.com

What makes hate, well, hate? Given that today is something of a quiet news day, it may be nice to give ourselves a breather and think about some things.

Comments
9,741 - 9,760 of 18,016 Comments Last updated Feb 24, 2013

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
So they're lies that haven't happened yet?
Now that there's funny, I don't care who you are.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I blew that one, it should say "spelling the word losing as loosing". Aha, I see what happened. I have a program running that automatically changed the word to the correct spelling which it did again just now. I missed it before. I hate it when a program tries to tell me what it thinks I am saying.
One of the reasons I refuse to use 'em.
Passing Through

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
WHAT ARE YOU SAYING? you said it was on the ballot (not in ky it wasn't on the ballot)
and so therefore it did not win in EVERY state.
My exact words were:

"It won in every state >>> in which it was on the ballot <<<." (emphasis added)

Did I say same sex marriage was on the ballot in every state? No. I'm sorry if my sentence construction was too complex for your itty bitty, retarded brain to understand.
United in faith wrote:
and 10 states out of 50 still leave a majority of 40....
And just 10 years ago there were no states that allowed same sex marriage. Just three years ago, Maine voted down the law to allow same sex marriage and now a mere three years later they approved it. Younger people overwhelmingly approve of gay marriage because they have gay friends and know your bigotry for what it is: bigotry. National polls are already showing a majority of Americans now approve of same sex marriage. Granted, it will take a while longer to dismantle the state constitutional amendments against it but that happen when sufficient number of older bigots like you die off. If the US Supreme Court doesn't strike them all down as unconstitutional first, that is.
United in faith wrote:
and this will really upset your apple cart but the majority of the WORLD is opposed to it.
So now you look to Islamic countries as paragons of faith and morals?
United in faith wrote:
and the WORLD is the accurate measuring rod to the popular opinion statistics.
The majority of the world isn't Christian. So by your logic, we should ignore Christianity and it's position on "morality".
United in faith wrote:
unless they put a crown on obamas head and abolish the senate and congress and house and call him King instead of president, people will continue to vote on issues.
you will not MAKE people who care about what is morally right, conform to perversions.
so you might as well face that hard cold fact right now.
And wat are you going to do about the laws in states that allow same sex marriage? What will you do about it if Kentucky ever allows same sex marriage (or has its constitutional amendment declared unconstitutional at the federal level)? Will you go from just advocating sedition to actually practicing it?
United in faith wrote:
you can't force feed homosexuality to every person on the planet and insist they endure a steady diet of it.
that oh delusional one will NEVER happen.
Since allowing gays to marry has NO effect on you personally, this is just more of your usual drama queen delusions.
United in faith wrote:
God always has the last word.
I guess God made it clear what He thought of Republicans by interrupting first their convention and then their campaign with two separate hurricanes, huh?
Passing Through

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no Christian God.
God is simply God.
He is the God of mankind, and the Father to those who become His children in belief.
and every word of the OT and NT are equally important and should be noted as such.
If you really believed that you'd actually follow all 613 mitzvot of Torah rather than merely giving lip service as to their "importance".
Passing Through

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
STOP IT.
you are acting like a 2 yr old.
grow up passing through, stop this mind numbing nonsense. you would make some one chew their arm off to escape your whiney, insistant, complaining fault finding CRAP.
What's the matter, Patricia? Don't like facing the reality of who your intellectual and behavioral peers in Topix are? That's right; it's the sock puppet trolls. Not that it really matters; I see Master Zen's account has already been banned by Topix and his posts removed from this thread. You should choose your friends better, Patricia. But then by your failed marriage and multiple failed engagements, you've never been a good judge of character, have you?
United in faith wrote:
please PAAAAAAALEASE shut up.
No. If you don't like others exercising their freedom of speech, then leave.
Passing Through

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree.
it is about a personal relationship with God.
I have not tried to force anyone on here or anywhere else to conform to biblical teaching.
I am here to promote the idea that everyone has a right to share their thoughts without being persecuted for it.
If i tell you that i trust the bible
and that i believe it is right, then naturally i am gonna base my decisions and choices in regard to that value. Everyone must do what they deem is best for them, and NO ONE has to agree.
just respect the right of each individual to say what they want to say without personal attacks.
why is this so hard for so many on here to do?
Because you've spent the last three years using two different ID's to hijack every thread you post in to condemn gays, rant about homosexuality and blather on about your personal religious beliefs while lying about science, history and your fellow posters.
Passing Through

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
Look at the lengths they have gone to smear pattiecake all because she dared to stand up for what is right.
They are a hateful bunch thats for sure.
So you're agreeing with a banned troll that advocates violence against gays? What a surprise. Not.
Passing Through

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not into trashing folks, but when they get on here (like boots and others) and tare into other posters private lives because they can't behave in a reasonable mature manner, THEN i am going to jump in with both feet and protest.
Boots has issues yes, but putting him down won't help him and it won't fix the problem.
until he realizes that he is in the wrong, nothing anyone says to him or about him will help him.
And once again, Patricia, you unwittingly state the words of wisdom that you yourself actually need to follow.
Passing Through

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
There has been no crime.
thats the absurdity of all this.
can you prove pattiecake is crazy?
can you prove she harmed her mother?
heck no.
you can't prove anything other than your anger and vendetta against her for disagreeing with you.
can you not see how retarded all this looks on you?
you can't go after people boots just because they object to same sex marriage.
and why you even want to is something you should be asking yourself.
you are not well.
Amazing; you once again describe your own actions in Topix to a "T": there has been no crime against you, Patricia. You can't prove any of your false accusations of stalking and invasion of privacy. You do indeed look "retarded" for what you've done. And you're most certainly "not well".
Passing Through

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
I am NOT pattiecake.
and from where i am sitting you are carrying a whole lot of sin.
anyone who trys to interfer in strangers private lives on here, is peddling a whole truck load of sin.
Then it must take a supertanker to haul your load of sin anywhere, Patricia, based on how you've done nothing but advocate interference in the lives of gays. You've advocated discrimination against them, advocated rescinding their fundamental rights and advocated Christians should be above the law and therefore should not have to obey anti-discrimination laws.
Passing Through

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
I will attempt to give you my perspective for what good it will do.
My reason for coming here is because i don't think it is right for you or anyone to think you can silence another persons right to say what they think.
You may not agree with what pattiecake said.
and that is your right.
but you had no right to beg people to interfer in her private life.
she should not matter enough to you to do that.
these people you communicate on here, are strangers.
you don't know who they are.
you could be talking to jack the ripper or some famous person or some pedophile, you don't know.
thats why you should exercise caution on here.
By posting private information about her, YOU and others put her life at risk.
yes you did.
and that is WRONG.
i don't care how much you dislike her. You don't do that.
That is the problem i have with you and others on here. I have observed far to much personal attacks that should never happen.
You don't have the right to 'shut people up' simply because you disagree with them.
you need to understand that.
No one told you you weren't allowed to post in Topix, Patricia. No one forced you to publicly publish your personal information in a public forum. You did that voluntarily. And no one made you stop using your YELLODOG and Pattiecake58 ID's; you did that voluntarily. If only you had started using your new United in faith ID in different threads and quit posting to those you've accused of "stalking" and "threatening" you, it's likely no one would have realized you taken a new identity and started fresh. Like last time with the Pattiecake58 ID, you thought you could simply change ID's and continue on as you had and no one would be the wiser. Unfortunately for you, your style of stupid is too distinctive to not recognize.
Passing Through

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
you don't live near me, nor do you live near pattiecake.
how do I do know that.
your black.
you use to peep thru holes in the wall at a company and spy on women peeing.
you got fired.
FYI, i would highly HIGHLY recommend you stop sniffing around pattiecakes yard, her mother will take a chunck out of your hide.
please keep yourself in that 3 room trailer you call home.
So Patricia, you let you elderly, ailing mother who is recovering from a stroke totter around your yard assaulting people? Some care giver you are.
Passing Through

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
good to know i am not the only one who heard that about her brother.
sick sick sick
Because you "heard" it from one of his previous sock puppets in the Prove there's a god thread. Fpr a practitioner of sock puppetry, you aren't very good at recognizing your fellow trolls who use that tactic.
Passing Through

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
when someone you know gets killed by a drunk driver you get back to me.
And yet alcohol is legal. So your analogy (such as it is) fails.
Passing Through

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
and i didn't register on topix til just this month, but you are convinced i am pattiecake/yellodog.
sorry but you can't have it both ways.
i feel 'confident' it is one of you or one of your 'cross burners'.
Or maybe it's really you attacking yourself in hopes of trying to prove you're not yourself.
Passing Through

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
i bet you flunked history in school didn't you?
dummydear, it was the eyewittnesses who authored the bible...just like your history books.
People that have been dead for hundreds or thousands of years are writing history books that are being published today? Really?
Passing Through

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
you are loosing touch with reality on a quick slide cause i have only been on here one month.
better get your eyes checked.
One month? Really? Your United in faith ID was only created 11 days ago on October 31. What ID(s) were you using prior to October 31? As if we all don't know...
Passing Through

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
as much as you lift them up as morally right, you might as well be gay.
guilt by association is how God rules it in the bible.
You've spent 3 years associating with gays and atheists in Topix. Just sayin'...

“laugh until your belly hurts”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
sorry but the eyewittenesses who were there, disagree with you.
what eye witnesses are those? have you talked to any of them?

Since: Sep 10

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
Pattiecake left and like passing through the 'wanna be jew' and hater of Christians, you two are fighting for the last stick in which to pull yourselves up out of the quicksand that has you in its snare.
you two are so much alike i tend to think you are one in the same.
pattiecake has had the last laugh.
while you are spitting balls of fury, she is not even here to hear it. That is what makes me smile.
Patty, you are looney tunes.

If you are not Patty, my brother was an only child.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••