So, What Is It That The Anti-Gay Groups Actually Fear?

Aug 17, 2012 Full story: lezgetreal.com 18,015

What makes hate, well, hate? Given that today is something of a quiet news day, it may be nice to give ourselves a breather and think about some things.

Full Story

“laugh until your belly hurts”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#8650 Oct 30, 2012
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
I did ask her, she said only those who are either insane or borderline insane could need such a letter, for they don't even exist in normal circumstances.
He said that the only way someone could have that letter is if someone was severely concerned with the person's mental health.
So, you are insane, or borderline insane, which is still pretty much insane.
please don't denigrate insanity, or insane people so badly. you seem to be confusing insanity with stupidity here.

“Psalms 27:14 HOPE! ”

Since: Dec 11

Cincinnati, Ohio

#8651 Oct 30, 2012
Peace-Love-Happiness wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, let me clear things up for you, dear.*I* shared the info with HL, not the other way around. If you want to blame someone, blame me...the Christian who wants you to be honest for a change. I really wanted to believe the things you claimed about your past but was approached by MULTIPLE people from your area and talked to others I know that know you. I've sat on the info for a while but your lies are becoming compulsive. Believe me when I tell you, I have MORE info and I choose not to share it. I have no problem with you "spreading the Word" or whatever else but when you make up stories about your past to make it seem like you were a better person, that's just wrong. If you don't want to share information, JUST DON'T SHARE IT. Don't lie about it...just don't share it! Know when to stop talking.
lol so then you want me to believe people came to you in flordia with 'gossip' about me? HAHAHAA
or maybe you lied about living in flordia.

HL said she has SOURCES in russell county.....so now you are telling me she lied.

listen PLH do yourself a favor, don't get yourself tangled up with a fruity criminal.

and all you have is SMALL TOWN GOSSIP.
try taking hearsay to any court...won't stand.
nor will it with me.

you have small town GOSSIP.
and the thing is all this vile behavior has set the wheels in motion in furthering discord between my mother and her sibling.
because of the things HL posted, thats been shown to my mother, and we know who the source is......... several who are all tied to one individual.

I hope you know that trying to extort my silence is a waste of time.
even before i came to salvation in Christ HL, i never did anything so wrong in my past it warranted criminal behavior like i am seeing on here.

i have lived a GOOD and decent life.
and even my mistakes were minor in comparison to the sins i see flaunted on here every day.

to spread vile gossip is one of the things GOD hates.
HATES.

so like i said, i don't have the time to waste anymore trying to discuss matters of the soul with 'souless' people.

why would i want to even debate issues with folks who are only out for blood and live under the delusion that if they can find fault in me or someone else that it will magically erase biblical truth.

i am finished.

Jesus can raise the dead, but i can't.

Cincinnati, Ohio

#8652 Oct 30, 2012
Passing Through wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh look, the self-admitted fornicating sl*t who claims never to use bad language just posted two gays slurs deemed by the dictionary to be disparaging and offensive, thus proving herself to be a liar and a hypocrite as well.
oh look the truth hit a nerve with you.

lol

Cincinnati, Ohio

#8653 Oct 30, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Only fundies seems to have this issue.
I think it's just obvious.
For an act to be immoral, there has to be a non consenting party.
You need a god to tell you it's wrong to murder or steal?
Your god approves of rape at times, even says rape VICTIMS should be killed. You think that's cool?
<quoted text>
Don't dodge, answer this question.
Should people be tortured to death for picking up sticks on a Saturday? That is god's standard in the bible.
Well?
If you ask me to quote the verses, it shows I know the bible better than you do.
people who listen to a higher moral code (GOD) aren't the ones out here murdering and stealing and committing immoral acts.

common sense.

Cincinnati, Ohio

#8654 Oct 30, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
The bible also said plants were growing before there was a sun. Do you believe that's true?
<quoted text>
There is slavery today.
Your God approves of slavery.
"Servants, obey in all things your masters according to the flesh; not with eyeservice, as menpleasers; but in singleness of heart, fearing God:" Colossians 3:22
Do you?
<quoted text>
"Cult" is just a pejorative term for "religion I don't like".
didn't i go over this with you before?

GEN 1:3 GOD created LIGHT.
GEN 1:12 GOD created grass and herbs of the land

so where you get there was no light before plants is beyond me.

try reading the bible.

Cincinnati, Ohio

#8655 Oct 30, 2012
<quoted text>
Sorry I ruined your play-date. lol
kinda hard to ruin 'rot'.........

Since: May 11

Cardiff, UK

#8656 Oct 30, 2012
Pattiecake58 wrote:
<quoted text>
lol so then you want me to believe people came to you in flordia with 'gossip' about me? HAHAHAA
or maybe you lied about living in flordia.
HL said she has SOURCES in russell county.....so now you are telling me she lied.
listen PLH do yourself a favor, don't get yourself tangled up with a fruity criminal.
and all you have is SMALL TOWN GOSSIP.
try taking hearsay to any court...won't stand.
nor will it with me.
you have small town GOSSIP.
and the thing is all this vile behavior has set the wheels in motion in furthering discord between my mother and her sibling.
because of the things HL posted, thats been shown to my mother, and we know who the source is......... several who are all tied to one individual.
I hope you know that trying to extort my silence is a waste of time.
even before i came to salvation in Christ HL, i never did anything so wrong in my past it warranted criminal behavior like i am seeing on here.
i have lived a GOOD and decent life.
and even my mistakes were minor in comparison to the sins i see flaunted on here every day.
to spread vile gossip is one of the things GOD hates.
HATES.
so like i said, i don't have the time to waste anymore trying to discuss matters of the soul with 'souless' people.
why would i want to even debate issues with folks who are only out for blood and live under the delusion that if they can find fault in me or someone else that it will magically erase biblical truth.
i am finished.
Jesus can raise the dead, but i can't.
we get it, you're leaving(again), no one is begging you to stay so in the immortal words of Edward Murrow, "Goodnight and good luck"!

I do so hate long goodbyes.

Cincinnati, Ohio

#8657 Oct 30, 2012
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
His opinion? You actually believe that it is okay for someone to say that homosexuals throw live babies in fire pits?
You're a freakin' whacko....
theres your delusion

i never agreed with what he said, i told you EVERYONE has right to their opinion whether you agree with it or not.

its called free speech you communist
Passing Through

Chicago, IL

#8658 Oct 30, 2012
Pattiecake58 wrote:
<quoted text>
oh look the truth hit a nerve with you.
lol
Indeed, it always makes me happy when you prove my words true. You claim not to use foul language and I've repeatedly demonstrated you have in the past and you demonstrated again yourself that you still do.

BTW, I thought you "cut me loose" yesterday and were no longer going to respond to me (again). Can't even abide by your own word for a day. You still can't find your missing backbone and you still can't muster up even a smidgen of self control. Can't say that I'm surprised; I've come to expect no less from a lying, hypocritical, bigoted, self-admitted fornicating sl*t like you.
Passing Through

Chicago, IL

#8659 Oct 30, 2012
Pattiecake58 wrote:
<quoted text>
kinda hard to ruin 'rot'.........
So even you recognize what you are. That's a start at least.

Cincinnati, Ohio

#8660 Oct 30, 2012
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
You just said you know because your god said so...you have yet to explain what morals are. You obviously have no idea what morals are except that your god supposedly teaches them to you through random people writing what he supposedly likes an dislikes.
In short, you have no idea what defines morals.
then i suggest you go out and buy yourself a dictionary.

my Websters says

MORAL: Pertaining to questions of RIGHT and WRONG. moral quality, virtue. moral discourse or instruction.

Morality: Condition, HIGHER standard outside personal thought.

Cincinnati, Ohio

#8661 Oct 30, 2012
Religionthebiglie wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll tell you a little something I found out about Long John Silvers. When the people who work there see her coming, their like, "Ugh, here she comes again". Then after they take her order.....well....I'll let you use your imagination; I don't want to incriminate anyone. Let's just say her food gets "special" treatment.
i don't eat at long john silvers, they have disgusting food.

i perfer home cooking.
much healthier.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#8662 Oct 30, 2012
Pattiecake58 wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHAHAHAHAHA awsome, i knew sooner or later you would hang yourself.
I had an interesting call last night.
i know your source.
and thanks to your doing their 'dirty' work for them, i now have tangible evidence of YOUR threats on my mother, and my life.
so you go right ahead and let your personal id be released to me thru them.
how many years do you think you will do for stalking and making threats against my mother and my life?
i told you that you were to stupid to quit while you were ahead.
your source is related to my mother.
and now BECAUSE OF YOU, they will never mend their relationship.
you must feel so proud of yourself....and what a role model you set for your child..........oh my gosh, i MORN for your child, being taught by you thru example that if someone opposes homosexuality that it gives you a right to harass that person on a personal level.
what a horrible example for a child.
but again let me remind you, NOTHING you say about me will EVER change biblical truth.
you are the very definition of 'libel' HAHAHA
and for your information, i don't clean tolits.
who ever told you that is yanking your dummy chain hard.
and now you have the audasity to brag that you will sue me and take my mothers home.....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAH AA!
your a fool HL.
a twisted, ticked off, messed up, immoral FOOL.
i have friends and because i do, i know who your source is.
and i can garentee you, with all the evidence i have saved you would be lucky not to locked away for stalking.
why HL have you got someone lined up to 'get me' at pizza or long john silvers? HAHAHAHA you just keep right on handing me threats on a silver platter don't you?
why would i discuss my ex with homo HL? HAHAHA
take your mind games and sit on them.
oh and FYI.......hearsay isn't facts.
You are just so many different kinds of batshit crazy...

Since: Sep 10

San Francisco, CA

#8663 Oct 30, 2012
Pattiecake58 wrote:
<quoted text>
theres your delusion
i never agreed with what he said, i told you EVERYONE has right to their opinion whether you agree with it or not.
its called free speech you communist
Just minutes ago, you promised you were leaving Topix, on your attorney's advice.

What happened?

Is your addiction so strong?

Cincinnati, Ohio

#8664 Oct 30, 2012
<quoted text>
She thinks an awful lot of herself if she thinks you'll travel all that distance to get to her door and harm her.
*coughnarcissistcough*
you must live one sheltered life PLH.
every day on the news some creep goes off their trolly and kills someone..........
computers are the number one sight for scum bags and preditors.

anyone who issues a threat on you in one sentence and then adds sexual content to it, IS A FLIPPIN NUT.
and capable of anything.

its not that i think to much of myself, its that i don't bury my head in the sand when red flags go up.

even an attny reading these post confirmed she is not rowing with both oars.

and you gotta be a short jaunt from where she lives if you don't see it.

i take threats serious as most do.

but then you are like boooots PLH you NEED the confirmation of the world to make you feel secure.

Cincinnati, Ohio

#8665 Oct 30, 2012
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
What's a tolit?
whatever it is they think i'm cleaning....AHHAHAHAHA

Cincinnati, Ohio

#8666 Oct 30, 2012
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
What's a devenant?
HL..... PLH......booots.....passing through.

Cincinnati, Ohio

#8667 Oct 30, 2012
Religionthebiglie wrote:
<quoted text>
You and your mother must be SOME pieces of work, if your "source", who is related to your mother was so quick to throw you under the bus. Myserious phone calls, stalkers, people are around every corner to silence you, threats on your life. You're getting more cracked and paranoid by the day. How much time did you spend making up that whopper? LMAO
you are just foaming at the mouth to jump in the mix and wade in it aren't you?

draw in them horns devil dude.

Since: May 11

Cardiff, UK

#8668 Oct 30, 2012
....obviously off her lithium again.

Cincinnati, Ohio

#8669 Oct 30, 2012
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
You are just so many different kinds of batshit crazy...
you would know.........lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How gay couples should plan finances ahead of t... 6 min Fa-Foxy 12
Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 7 min Reverend Alan 8,854
'Wicked storm': Blizzard drops 2 feet of snow o... 11 min Fa-Foxy 42
Why I'll be voting 'No' to same-sex marriage, e... 12 min Not Yet Equal 32
School covers up student art featuring gay coup... 15 min Jerald 11
Cumberbatch Calls For Pardons For Gay Men 15 min Fa-Foxy 30
Man takes legal action after Denver baker refus... 41 min Wondering 725
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 1 hr DrJs 57,260
Next gay marriage fight: religious exemptions 1 hr Wondering 6,369
Biggest Gay Lies (May '14) 5 hr Mikey 3,155
The gay cafe for GLBT, friends and family (Oct '09) 10 hr Cali Girl 2014 68,889
More from around the web