So, What Is It That The Anti-Gay Groups Actually Fear?

Aug 17, 2012 Full story: lezgetreal.com 18,015

What makes hate, well, hate? Given that today is something of a quiet news day, it may be nice to give ourselves a breather and think about some things.

Full Story

“What came 1st? Stupid or bigot”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#6797 Oct 15, 2012
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know, Kmart sounds good to me.
Yeah, I kind of liked that part, myself. lol
Kmart, where you can buy a vagina to glue next to your tool and call yourself a lesbian!

Location hidden

#6798 Oct 15, 2012
KiMare wrote:
A inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning act, done by 'consenting' adults against each other is okay?
I'll 'take a stab' and say there is not only a moral problem, there is a psychological problem for someone to perpetrate harm on another, and another to allow violation (in the name of love).
The simplest and most common form of morality is 'do no harm'. Medical doctors say the only safe anal sex is no anal sex.

Marengo Jon wrote:
<quoted text>
He never mentioned anal sex at all. And yet, you chose to base your entire response on the assumption all gay men who are married practice anal sex.
Interesting that you choose to go directly there....

I answered the question with specifically what was immoral about homosexuality. A key behavior.
A key behavior for maybe.... 30% of the entire homo population. What about lesbians jackass? No anal sex... you didn't even BOTHER to include us in your nonsense "answer."

Location hidden

#6799 Oct 15, 2012
clbraz78 wrote:
As an atheist who doesn't care what people do in their own lives- I'm all for gay marriage. But having religious family members- it's a god thing. To them it's wrong in gods eyes. Or something. But even my family- as religious as they are- respect others. These fuck nutts need something better to do. Maybe get laid or something. IMO
I agree. My family is extremely religious. My mom is involved with so much of the church's programs and ministries, it's basically a full time job with overtime hours and no pay. She loves it.
That being said, I'm completely out to my parents and have been since I was 17. They've been nothing but supportive and accepting. My mom prayed over it for days when I came out, and she truly beleives that God made me just the way i am supposed to be and that no one should treat me any differently for it. My parents treat my wife like their own daughter and they can't wait to become grandparents. Their church beleives homosexuality is wrong.(which is why I have since become a member of a different church. There is something inherantly wrong with being part of a church where you can't be yourself.) My mom has even taken counsel with her pastor over my "lifestyle" and the church's beleifs and they had to agree to disagree. My mom's relationship with God is very strong and pure, and if she doesn't beleive it is a sin, I don't know how anyone can.

Location hidden

#6800 Oct 15, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you think they call him "Bob"? ;)
Battery operated boyfriend?

Location hidden

#6801 Oct 15, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Michael, Michael, demeaning the handicapped is not logic. It is simply the crudeness of someone calling you a retard.
So now your vagina is a handicap?

You male chauvinism (your real problem)is showing..

Location hidden

#6802 Oct 15, 2012
Curtis wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't have a problem with that. I'm talking about stealing. Some people are born with a propensity to steal. It's the same thing. I don't think people should have a problem with that either. A person can't help it if he's born with certain inclinations. It's all in the genes.
you're comparing a behavior to an identity trait. 2 very different things.
A theif isn't a theif until he steals.
A lesbian is a lesbian is a lesbian.. is a lesbian.
Before, during, and long after any same sex sexual contact.

DNF

“Religious Freedom to Marry”

Since: Apr 07

Newark OH / Baltimore MD

#6803 Oct 15, 2012
Jackson wrote:
Always vote NO on gay marriage and gay adoption for the sake of the innocent, little children!!!
"How do you teach homosexuality? Is it just like teaching french?"

Milk (10/10) Movie CLIP - Harvey Debates Senator Briggs (2008) HD

Location hidden

#6804 Oct 15, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You continue your gay twirl. Anal sex is one of numerous issues I address. Remember these;
If you
believe denying marriage to a relationship
will prevent love
If you
demand any committed relationship
has to be called marriage
If you
claim rights and benefits can only be acquired
by a imposition on marriage
If you
equate the diversity of two genders
with the redundancy of same genders
If you
desecrate the sacred tradition of all major religions
and violate the historic practice of every single culture in history
If you
believe a fundamental change to the building block of society
will have absolutely no affect
If you
think a law can change
the reality of crucial distinctions in relationships
If you
pretend duplicating sexuality
is the same as blending masculinity and femininity
If you
condemn some children to parents of only one gender
and deliberately deny some children one natural parent
If you
ignore the design of sexual union
to manipulate a harmful act
If you
violate evolution's law of reproduction
to equate a genetic dead end
If you
risk the healthiest human relationship
to include one of the unhealthiest
If you
parallel the sole birthplace of every other relationship
with one that can reproduce none
If you
dilute all these things
down to just 'a committed relationship of two people'
Then, and only then, can you equate same-sex unions with marriage.
ya know kmart...

If it's all about "diverse genders" and "blending masculinity and femininity," "sacred tradition," "design of heterosexual union.."

Shouldn't we deny you marriage as well?
I mean, you have diverse genders and blend masculine with feminine and the "design" of a sexual union all within yourself....
No need for a wife... or husband... which one do we allow you?

Someone like that wishing to marry is most certainly a slap in the face to sacred tradition, according to YOUR standards.

DNF

“Religious Freedom to Marry”

Since: Apr 07

Newark OH / Baltimore MD

#6805 Oct 15, 2012
RatherBeInMissouri wrote:
<quoted text>
ya know kmart...
If it's all about "diverse genders" and "blending masculinity and femininity," "sacred tradition," "design of heterosexual union.."
Shouldn't we deny you marriage as well?
I mean, you have diverse genders and blend masculine with feminine and the "design" of a sexual union all within yourself....
No need for a wife... or husband... which one do we allow you?
Someone like that wishing to marry is most certainly a slap in the face to sacred tradition, according to YOUR standards.
Here' your BAZINGA!

Lmao

Loved the Kmart thing too. This one sure is a blue light special.

“saved From jesus”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#6806 Oct 15, 2012
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
And it'll be GOOD.
Perfect delivery by Sarah.

“Engaged to the love of my life”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#6807 Oct 15, 2012
RatherBeInMissouri wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. My family is extremely religious. My mom is involved with so much of the church's programs and ministries, it's basically a full time job with overtime hours and no pay. She loves it.
That being said, I'm completely out to my parents and have been since I was 17. They've been nothing but supportive and accepting. My mom prayed over it for days when I came out, and she truly beleives that God made me just the way i am supposed to be and that no one should treat me any differently for it. My parents treat my wife like their own daughter and they can't wait to become grandparents. Their church beleives homosexuality is wrong.(which is why I have since become a member of a different church. There is something inherantly wrong with being part of a church where you can't be yourself.) My mom has even taken counsel with her pastor over my "lifestyle" and the church's beleifs and they had to agree to disagree. My mom's relationship with God is very strong and pure, and if she doesn't beleive it is a sin, I don't know how anyone can.
You have an amazing mother. My mother is pretty religious as well, just not the church goer. My mother talks often of something Jesus said about how one can worship God anywhere, that's why she doesn't go to church.

On top of that, supposedly according to the Dead Sea Scrolls that my mom went to see in a museum, jesus said something interesting that might regard other religions. "My father's house contains many rooms." Some other stuff was said, but I can't remember what she said...though she believes that saying means that all the other gods that people worship are just other forms of God.

This is how my mother believes everyone should look at other religions, for their religion therefore is just as right as hers, and they're all about the same God. It's an interesting look on it all.

I know it's slightly off topic, but whatever.

Location hidden

#6808 Oct 15, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
KiMare wrote:
You continue your gay twirl. Anal sex is one of numerous issues I address. Remember these;
Only those who secretly like anal sex are so obsessed with it and talk about it all the time. It's more dangerous to drink alcohol to get drunk or even tipsy than to have anal sex. Why aren't you ranting about that instead? Because you obviously have a enjoyable fixation on anal sex.
Again, not all gay people have anal sex, only a third do, we've gone over this before.
-There is only one reason to talk about anal sex on a debate site about homosexuality and gay unions being called marriage? What a silly assertion.
One of the many arguments I make is that anal sex is a simple, clear and absolute proof that homosexuality is a genetic disorder. I keep it in front of you because you cannot get past it.
-It is even more dangerous to shoot a gun at people. Why are YOU not talking about that???
http://www.webmd.com/sex/anal-sex-health-conc...
“Anal sex has a number of health risks. Anal intercourse is the riskiest form of sexual activity for several reasons, including the following:”(see article)
“The only way to completely avoid anal sex risks is to abstain from anal sex.”
-We have gone over percentages about anal sex before, and you are lying. Over 80% of gays engage in anal sex.
Your "100%" is down to 90%...
Your numbers are wrong because you forgot that lesbians are gay too.

SO obsessed with gay male anal sex.. I don't understand it.
I day that people who actually enjoy anal sex obsess about it this much.

Location hidden

#6809 Oct 15, 2012
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
If you
believe denying marriage to a relationship
will prevent love
Lacez wrote; No, it will prevent the benefits that come with marriage such as being able to see your partner in the hospital.
Gay unions will accomplish all the legitimate rights for gay couples. You know that.
Why spend the time and money on making rewriting the exact same thing as something that already exists and calling it something different?

“Psalms 27:14 HOPE! ”

Since: Dec 11

Cincinnati, Ohio

#6810 Oct 15, 2012
Peace-Love-Happiness wrote:
<quoted text>
Please feel free to identify the "thievery gene" for the rest of the class.
cleptomaniacs.

there ARE people in this world who are by nature thieves because they are TEMPTED, SEDUCED, and DRAWN to stealing.

its not a gene.
its a TEMPTATION they choose not to overcome.

Cincinnati, Ohio

#6811 Oct 15, 2012
Peace-Love-Happiness wrote:
<quoted text>
Since you're a gay man, your expertise on the issue is so enlightening.
What? You're not a gay? Or a man?...
Why are you acting like you know anything about gay sex?
lawsey girl, are you seriously asking me that?
i'm not a murderer or a theif or an adulter or a fornicator or a drug addict or a drunk either, BUT I KNOW IT IS WRONG.

and i know why it is wrong.

you don't have to be gay to KNOW that same sex IS NOT RIGHT.
it is not as GOD designed
it is not natural
it is not productive
it is not even logically, emotionally or physically correct
THE PARTS DON'T FIT.

you need to re-connect your moral compass PLH.

no, actually you need to GET WITH GOD on the issue and understand it from HIS word, not anyone elses.

Cincinnati, Ohio

#6812 Oct 15, 2012
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
If you can't figure out what gay men can do without having anal sex, your husband is one unlucky bastard...
that didn't even make sense.

1. I am not married
2. what would make someones husband UNLUCKY if 2 gay men didn't
engage in anal sex?

3. you avoided the point. gay men can ONLY have anal sex..since
they don't have vagina's.
anything else would simply be petting or oral.
which is STILL against God's design.

Cincinnati, Ohio

#6813 Oct 15, 2012
Lacez wrote:
HEY EVERYBODY.
Shall we extend the time-out another week? Perhaps only until the 19th? Things only just started getting fun.
HEY, incase you haven't noticed o'demonic one, there are lots of people on topix who don't engage in your school yard games.
i don't lack for folks to discuss issues with on topix.....so you and HL enjoy your playground fun.

the rest of us will continue discussing our thoughts.

to be honest i have ENJOYED the dickens out of not having to hear from HL or booots, its been WONDERFUL.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#6814 Oct 15, 2012
Pattiecake58 wrote:
<quoted text>that didn't even make sense.

1. I am not married
2. what would make someones husband UNLUCKY if 2 gay men didn't
engage in anal sex?

3. you avoided the point. gay men can ONLY have anal sex..since
they don't have vagina's.
anything else would simply be petting or oral.
which is STILL against God's design.
Early churches endorsed same sex marriage.

http://www.gaychristian101.com/Gay-Marriage.h...

Cincinnati, Ohio

#6815 Oct 15, 2012
Earth Child 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Hahahahahaha.......... what apostles wrote??? You failed to give evidence of anything signed by any one of the apostles. You and your bogus education..........Hahahahahah a
don't blame me if you are biblically ignorant.

the proof is in the PERFECT and ETERNAL scriptures.

"Paul a BONDSERVANT OF JESUS CHRIST, called to be an Apostle, seperated TO the Gospel of GOD." Romans 1:1

"PAUL, CALLED to be an apostle of Jesus Christ through the will of GOD, and sosthenes our brother." 1 Cor 1:1

"Paul, an apostle of Jesus Christ BY THE WILL OF GOD, and Timothy our brother." 2 Cor 1:1

same with Galatians, Ephesians, Philippians, Colossians, and Thessalonians.

Timothy.. "The first Epistle of Paul the apostle to Timothy."

"James a BONDSERVANT OF GOD and of the Lord Jesus Christ..."
James 1:1

"Peter, an apostle of Jesus Christ." Peter 1:1

"Jude a bondservant of Jesus Christ and brother of James." Jude 1:1

the ONLY proof required IS the word of GOD itself.

Cincinnati, Ohio

#6816 Oct 15, 2012
AscendedFalmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Early churches endorsed same sex marriage.
http://www.gaychristian101.com/Gay-Marriage.h...
the word of GOD does not endorse same sex marriage.

you might read the letter written to the 7 churches in Revelation

GOD does not now, nor ever has endorsed homosexuality.

from the begining HE called it shameful and error and an abomination in the OT laws.
it was repeated thru out the NT in Romans and Cor.

there are a few churches today who are endorsing it, but that is in direct contridiction to the bible.
i believe that is what GOD calls as the APOSTATE church.

what did GOD say about the church of "Thyatira" in Rev 2?

HE said He had this AGAINST THEM, that they were allowing sexual immorality to be committed amoung them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Islanders protest gay-marriage ban - Hawaii News (Feb '09) 18 min Joe Balls 165
Christian Pastors Given Choice: Perform Same-Se... 36 min texcota 144
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 41 min Seven Fleas 56,627
SF gay pride event celebrates 40th anniversary (Jun '10) 1 hr happyass 112
GOP leader: NC officials can refuse to marry gays 2 hr Rainbow Kid 21
Looking for a girlfriend for a married bi-sexual (Aug '08) 3 hr green3 28
Is Polygamy the Next Gay Marriage? 3 hr Frankie Rizzo 3,063
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate 5 hr cpeter1313 1,430
Gay kiss couple 'thrown off bus' 17 hr Lickalotta Lulu 27

Gay/Lesbian People Search