So, What Is It That The Anti-Gay Groups Actually Fear?

Aug 17, 2012 Full story: lezgetreal.com 18,016

What makes hate, well, hate? Given that today is something of a quiet news day, it may be nice to give ourselves a breather and think about some things.

Full Story

DNF

“Religious Freedom to Marry”

Since: Apr 07

Newark OH / Baltimore MD

#6735 Oct 14, 2012
KiMare wrote:
I missed this;
Lacez wrote; Marriage isn't being defiled by anyone or anything, it was raised from what society thinks of as immoral, then turned into something more acceptable.
-You just contradicted your own claim by the video you referenced.
Even more importantly, YOU cannot tell others what is profane or hurtful to them. Your own actions expose your ignorance of that fact. Nor can you impose your morality on others (Isn't that what you like to say?).
What you call 'more acceptable' is simply a very profane actions by others.
Your own actions expose your attempt to impose your morality on others.

You're dismissed.

DNF

Newark OH / Baltimore MD

#6736 Oct 14, 2012
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, I made a mistake here. They were talking about sex, not homosexuality. A distinction you, KiMare, can't seem to notice.
Since KiMare refuses to post the link to the article would you be so kind as to help the rest of us out by re-posting the link.

Battiecake's long lost twin seems reluctant to expose their claims to any degree of close inspection.

DNF

Newark OH / Baltimore MD

#6737 Oct 14, 2012
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
So you're against tall people marrying short people?
You're against fat people marrying skinny people?
You're against people of different colour marrying each other?
get ready for the back peddling!

DNF

Newark OH / Baltimore MD

#6738 Oct 14, 2012
Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
Those are the ONLY arguments.
Everything else you say is simple Pony Twirl.
It must be boring even you at this point.
"Pony twirl".

The perfect response to anything KiMare posts.

Since: Jul 12

Daytona Beach, FL

#6739 Oct 14, 2012
Pattiecake58 wrote:
<quoted text>
that is not what curtis was saying at all
he was telling you that if people were born with a TENDENCY to steal why isn't that TENDENCY or DESIRE to do that accepted, like your TENDENCY or DESIRE to be gay is accepted?
Please feel free to identify the "thievery gene" for the rest of the class.

Daytona Beach, FL

#6740 Oct 14, 2012
Pattiecake58 wrote:
<quoted text>
if ONLY 30% of gay men engage in anal sex, then what is left for them? PETTING? HAHAHAHAHAHAA
who do you think you are trying to kid here?
statics show that gay men have about a 10 yr shorter life span than heterosexual men do.
you people are in such denial.
Since you're a gay man, your expertise on the issue is so enlightening.

What? You're not a gay? Or a man?...

Why are you acting like you know anything about gay sex?

DNF

Newark OH / Baltimore MD

#6741 Oct 14, 2012
Peace-Love-Happiness wrote:
<quoted text>
Please feel free to identify the "thievery gene" for the rest of the class.
It's the latest anti gay troll trend to hit Topix. A watered down version of the child molester theme.

“Engaged to the love of my life”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#6742 Oct 14, 2012
KiMare wrote:
You once again expose your immature idiocy. You waste my time.
Says the one who wasn't on subject...

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#6743 Oct 14, 2012
Pattiecake58 wrote:
<quoted text>
if ONLY 30% of gay men engage in anal sex, then what is left for them? PETTING? HAHAHAHAHAHAA
If you can't figure out what gay men can do without having anal sex, your husband is one unlucky bastard...

Montreal

#6744 Oct 14, 2012
Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the things in those labels, because you "don't agree' with a natural trait, and would like to legally discriminate against other folks based on that trait alone. Harming them. Harming their families.
What ELSE would you call yourself.
It's no different than if you were "against" people with very large feet.
Would you expect them to remove a few toes, or bind a child's feet, just to please you?
Not "agreeing" with some natural and harmless God-given trait that another person was gifted with, and using your vote, or your influence to harm them does make you irrational, intolerant, ignorant, and oppressive.
Period.
It may not be your intent, but your words and deeds will tell the tale.
Again, bravo!
You're on a roll this weekend!

Montreal

#6745 Oct 14, 2012
DNF wrote:
<quoted text>Since KiMare refuses to post the link to the article would you be so kind as to help the rest of us out by re-posting the link.
Battiecake's long lost twin seems reluctant to expose their claims to any degree of close inspection.
The only link she gave me was one explaining the risks of anal sex.
Though the point remains that that means nothing, for there are risks to any sexual act, including vaginal sex.

Montreal

#6746 Oct 14, 2012
HEY EVERYBODY.
Shall we extend the time-out another week? Perhaps only until the 19th? Things only just started getting fun.

Daytona Beach, FL

#6747 Oct 14, 2012
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
If you can't figure out what gay men can do without having anal sex, your husband is one unlucky bastard...
Correction...EX-husband.

DNF

Newark OH / Baltimore MD

#6749 Oct 14, 2012
Lacez wrote:
HEY EVERYBODY.
Shall we extend the time-out another week? Perhaps only until the 19th? Things only just started getting fun.
I think we should and give her someone to keep her company. I nominate KiMare.

“Shoot for the stars”

Since: Dec 10

Planet Earth

#6750 Oct 14, 2012
Pattiecake58 wrote:
<quoted text>
well now mr. rudeness, I HAVE TAKEN MANY bible courses over the course of my life time.
and when you IMPLY the catholics EDITED scritpures, meaning they changed the word of GOD, i would not only protest such error on your part i would CAUTION you about giving man more credit and power than GOD.
THE bible was put in order according to the timeline each book was written.
THE GOSPELS, are the eye wittness testimonys of the DISCIPLES one on one life experiences with the Messiah.
THE apistles and apostles are letters written to the churches, and teachings of the LATTER apostles based upon the OT hebrew scriptures.
what does JOHN tell you about the reason not every writting concerning Christ could be compiled into one book?
John 21:25
"and there are also many OTHER things that Jesus did, which if they were written one by one, I suppose that even the world itself could NOT contain the books that would be written. Amen."
and what DOES GOD HIMSELF say about HIS word that HE gave to HIS chosen prophets?
Isaiah 55:11
"So shall MY word be that goes forth from MY mouth; It shall NOT return to Me void, but it SHALL accomplish what I please, and it SHALL prosper in the thing for which I sent it."
adding to or taking away from any part of the bible WILL be a fatal error to the one who does it.
you either TRUST the self fulfilling word of GOD, or you don't.
its that simple.
you don't mix mans words with GOD'S words.
that never washes out clean.
Hahahahahaha..........what apostles wrote??? You failed to give evidence of anything signed by any one of the apostles. You and your bogus education..........Hahahahahah a

GCo

Since: Oct 12

Hillsboro, OH

#6751 Oct 14, 2012
I don't mind if gays get the rights of marriage, They're just people. Who cares. I'm straight, & The drama about gays being inferior is just sickening & prejudiced.

Since: Apr 11

Los Angeles, CA

#6752 Oct 14, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
KiMare wrote:
You continue your gay twirl. Anal sex is one of numerous issues I address. Remember these;
Only those who secretly like anal sex are so obsessed with it and talk about it all the time. It's more dangerous to drink alcohol to get drunk or even tipsy than to have anal sex. Why aren't you ranting about that instead? Because you obviously have a enjoyable fixation on anal sex.
Again, not all gay people have anal sex, only a third do, we've gone over this before.
-There is only one reason to talk about anal sex on a debate site about homosexuality and gay unions being called marriage? What a silly assertion.
One of the many arguments I make is that anal sex is a simple, clear and absolute proof that homosexuality is a genetic disorder.
Stupid, MOST people who have anal sex are straight. Does that mean heterosexuality is a genetic disorder?
The anus has many nerve endings, so people of all orientations are going to use it for sexual pleasure. There is nothing inherently harmful about anal sex.
KiMare wrote:
I keep it in front of you because you cannot get past it.
-It is even more dangerous to shoot a gun at people. Why are YOU not talking about that???
http://www.webmd.com/sex/anal-sex-health-conc...
“Anal sex has a number of health risks. Anal intercourse is the riskiest form of sexual activity for several reasons, including the following:”(see article)
“The only way to completely avoid anal sex risks is to abstain from anal sex.”
-We have gone over percentages about anal sex before, and you are lying. Over 80% of gays engage in anal sex.
Your "100%" is down to 90%...
Well, Einstein, vaginal sex has a number of health risks. The only way to completely avoid vaginal sex risks is to abstain from vaginal sex. Oral sex has a number of health risks. The only way to completely avoid oral sex risks is to abstain from oral sex.

Los Angeles, CA

#6753 Oct 14, 2012
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
If you
believe denying marriage to a relationship
will prevent love
Lacez wrote; No, it will prevent the benefits that come with marriage such as being able to see your partner in the hospital.
Gay unions will accomplish all the legitimate rights for gay couples. You know that.
And you can get to your destination sitting in the back of the bus instead of the front. Guess that whole Montgomery Bus Boycott was a waste of time.
Jackson

United States

#6754 Oct 14, 2012
Always vote NO on gay marriage and gay adoption for the sake of the innocent, little children!!!

Los Angeles, CA

#6755 Oct 14, 2012
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
If you
demand any committed relationship
has to be called marriage
Lacez wrote; We're talking about same-sex marriage. If any other issues come up, we'll cross that bridge when we get to it. This is not about "any committed relationship" getting marriage rights, this is about consensual same-sex adult couples getting married.
If the law dumbs down marriage to 'two people in a committed relationship' as the basis for marriage, the door is opened for numerous alternatives. You know that. Already in Brazil there are legal attempts to outlaw the restriction of 'two people' in marriage.
So what? Each issue will stand or fall on its own merits.
KiMare wrote:
Closing the door after it is opened is highly unlikely, and the damage will already have been done to the most essential relationship in human culture.
What damage, you dumb b!tch? Be specific, nothing circular.
KiMare wrote:
Words describe reality.'If You' lists numerous distinctions between marriage and gay couples. To deny those and distort reality is stupid and dangerous.
No, you are stupid.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 3 min Wondering 3,463
Allowing Blood Donations From Gay Men Could Hel... 9 min Wondering 277
Gay Marriage and the Limits of Tradition 17 min WeTheSheeple 969
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 19 min Cali Girl 2014 50,015
Homosexuality and the Bible (Aug '11) 23 min Cali Girl 2014 25,084
US judge upholds state same-sex marriage ban, r... 27 min DaveinMass 988
State of Alaska defends gay-marriage ban 32 min Poof1 84
Is Polygamy the Next Gay Marriage? 35 min Poof1 2,237
Board member opposes teaching definition of gay 57 min Wondering 97

Gay/Lesbian People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE