So, What Is It That The Anti-Gay Groups Actually Fear?

Aug 17, 2012 Full story: lezgetreal.com 18,015

What makes hate, well, hate? Given that today is something of a quiet news day, it may be nice to give ourselves a breather and think about some things.

Full Story

Since: Apr 11

Los Angeles, CA

#6593 Oct 12, 2012
RatherBeInMissouri wrote:
<quoted text>
Bob, where in the Bible does it say that it's a sin to talk with a lisp?
BTW, Bob, you know not all gay men are nancy boys, right?
Do you know what a bear is, Bob? Like a big man bear in a leather bar?
I bet you do...
Why do you think they call him "Bob"? ;)

Since: Apr 11

Los Angeles, CA

#6594 Oct 12, 2012
okay wrote:
"So, What Is It That The Anti-Gay Groups Actually Fear?"
Answer: AIDS, STD's,and Dieing because this is what gays,(Male or Female) bring to society.
Actually, stupid, most people with AIDS and STDs are straight. Also, lesbians have the lowest STD rates.

“...”

Since: Oct 12

Centralia, IL

#6596 Oct 12, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>Actually, stupid, most people with AIDS and STDs are straight. Also, lesbians have the lowest STD rates.
Really? Where did u get that info?

Since: Apr 11

Los Angeles, CA

#6597 Oct 12, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Given that you have yet to answer any of my questions and I have answered everyone of yours, it is clear you have no answers.
Sexuality occurs on a spectrum, with a 4% crossover point at GLBT's. Straight men with a propensity toward feminine behavior and appearance show a proximity to the feminine side. Same on the female side.
The clear evidence that it is a defect, is that same sex behavior is a absolute bottle cap on perpetuation of genetic code.
Now, without any more whining or excuses, answer my questions.
Sorry, you stupid troll, same sex behavior isn't a bottle cap of the perpetuation of the genetic code. Need proof? People engage in same sex behavior, and there is no bottle cap on the perpetuation of the genetic code.

Since: Apr 11

Los Angeles, CA

#6598 Oct 12, 2012
clbraz78 wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? Where did u get that info?
Here is one source.
http://www.alaskanaids.org/2011/Education/Age...
Michael Clark Duncan

Tempe, AZ

#6599 Oct 12, 2012
clbraz78 wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? Where did u get that info?
Here you go! Now make an attempt to educate yourself! LOL,It would seem that you are sorely lacking in knowledge on the subject! For one thing they have traced AID's back at least 75 years and maybe even longer! Good luck on your quest for knowledge!

The Origin of AID's

http://www.wisegeek.com/how-did-the-aids-epid...

And.....

The History of AID's

http://www.thebody.com content/whatis/art48854.html

Also.....

Origin of AID's

http://www.avert.org/origin-aids-hiv.htm
Michael Clark Duncan

Tempe, AZ

#6600 Oct 12, 2012

“...”

Since: Oct 12

Centralia, IL

#6601 Oct 12, 2012
Um wow. Ya ok.
hey there

Canton, OH

#6602 Oct 12, 2012
I think it's just bc most of their "hate" has been rooted in them by their parents and their parents by theirs. Eventually it will change, it's obvious. Just like racism or other hatred that has been or is being overcome.

“"Always Over The Horizon"”

Since: Dec 11

Waco Texas

#6603 Oct 12, 2012
hey there wrote:
I think it's just bc most of their "hate" has been rooted in them by their parents and their parents by theirs. Eventually it will change, it's obvious. Just like racism or other hatred that has been or is being overcome.
How right you are and unfortunately that cycle of bigoted abuse of children continues by bigoted hateful,ignorant parents! That is why kids should be taught tolerance in school,taught the truth in other words instead of hatred by their parents! I myself was a bigot growing up,also taught by my parents until I got out in life studied both sides of the issues and made my own educated decisions! Bigotry and hate are never acceptable! Thank GOD for our Constitution and the 14th amendment!

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#6604 Oct 13, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, you stupid troll, same sex behavior isn't a bottle cap of the perpetuation of the genetic code. Need proof? People engage in same sex behavior, and there is no bottle cap on the perpetuation of the genetic code.
Honey, this is waaaayyyyyyyyyyyy past your pay grade. Let the men deal with reasoning, you need to stay in the kitchen.

Judged:

10

10

9

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Michael Clark Duncan

Beacon, NY

#6605 Oct 13, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Honey, this is waaaayyyyyyyyyyyy past your pay grade. Let the men deal with reasoning, you need to stay in the kitchen.
Says the "IT" with both a Vagina and a Penis! Yeah,right,OK,what ever you say freak! LOL

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#6606 Oct 13, 2012
Michael Clark Duncan wrote:
<quoted text>
Says the "IT" with both a Vagina and a Penis! Yeah,right,OK,what ever you say freak! LOL
Michael, Michael, demeaning the handicapped is not logic. It is simply the crudeness of someone calling you a retard.
Michael Clark Duncan

Beacon, NY

#6607 Oct 13, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Michael, Michael, demeaning the handicapped is not logic. It is simply the crudeness of someone calling you a retard.
Yeah,so perhaps you should stop doing it you slimy creep! Tit for tat! Hows it feel you prickish A-hole!

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#6608 Oct 13, 2012
Michael Clark Duncan wrote:
Reported to the ASPCA.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#6609 Oct 13, 2012
Michael Clark Duncan wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah,so perhaps you should stop doing it you slimy creep! Tit for tat! Hows it feel you prickish A-hole!
Tit for tat is fine, just stop the anal abuse!

“...”

Since: Oct 12

Centralia, IL

#6610 Oct 13, 2012
Michael Clark Duncan wrote:
<quoted text>Here you go! Now make an attempt to educate yourself! LOL,It would seem that you are sorely lacking in knowledge on the subject! For one thing they have traced AID's back at least 75 years and maybe even longer! Good luck on your quest for knowledge!

The Origin of AID's

http://www.wisegeek.com/how-did-the-aids-epid...

And.....

The History of AID's

http://www.thebody.com content/whatis/art48854.html

Also.....

Origin of AID's

http://www.avert.org/origin-aids-hiv.htm
I didn't mention aids. Reply to the right comment please. I gave an opinion.

“Educating the uneducated”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#6611 Oct 13, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Tit for tat is fine, just stop the anal abuse!
Why don't you stop the idiocy!

“Educating the uneducated”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#6612 Oct 13, 2012
clbraz78 wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't mention aids. Reply to the right comment please. I gave an opinion.
Rose_NoHo wrote:
Actually, stupid, most people with AIDS and STDs are straight. Also, lesbians have the lowest STD rates.

clbraz78 wrote:
Really? Where did u get that info?

From the above, I think most people can tell by simply having reading and comprehension skills, that he was indeed replying to the correct comment.

“...”

Since: Oct 12

Centralia, IL

#6613 Oct 13, 2012
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>Rose_NoHo wrote:
Actually, stupid, most people with AIDS and STDs are straight. Also, lesbians have the lowest STD rates.

clbraz78 wrote:
Really? Where did u get that info?

From the above, I think most people can tell by simply having reading and comprehension skills, that he was indeed replying to the correct comment.
Right. Ya. Ok.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The gay cafe for GLBT, friends and family (Oct '09) 3 min Hector 68,881
Biggest Gay Lies (May '14) 5 min Hector 3,138
Cumberbatch Calls For Pardons For Gay Men 26 min Fa-Foxy 26
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 27 min Righteous 100 57,251
Gay marriage supporters to hold free weddings i... 28 min Abrahammock Relig... 3
Mormon Churcha s shift on gay rights follows se... 30 min Abrahammock Relig... 7
Top Catholics and evangelicals: Gay marriage wo... 34 min Abrahammock Relig... 63
Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 42 min Abrahammock Relig... 8,815
Next gay marriage fight: religious exemptions 5 hr Dab 6,350
More from around the web