So, What Is It That The Anti-Gay Grou...

So, What Is It That The Anti-Gay Groups Actually Fear?

There are 18015 comments on the lezgetreal.com story from Aug 17, 2012, titled So, What Is It That The Anti-Gay Groups Actually Fear?. In it, lezgetreal.com reports that:

What makes hate, well, hate? Given that today is something of a quiet news day, it may be nice to give ourselves a breather and think about some things.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at lezgetreal.com.

“Psalms 27:14 HOPE! ”

Since: Dec 11

Cincinnati, Ohio

#6491 Oct 11, 2012
RatherBeInMissouri wrote:
I don't beleive I ever saw a response from almighty jedi to this question:
God's "disapproval" aside, what makes murder immoral?
Or rape?
Or stealing?
Or adultery?
Or homosexuality?
Just testing your moral compass... want to see if you really understand what that is.
it is called 'THE HIGHER MORAL STANDARD', we were all born with a mind, A CONSCIENCE, and free will
your conscience is plugged into a moral compass....or SHOULD BE
and as one becomes of mature age (accountibility) if your conscience is plugged in to that moral compass, you care about what is right and wrong.
it is a UNIVERSAL SUPERIOR ULTIMATE moral code.
like the laws of nature.
GOD created a moral code for man kind.
and the reason many unplug that moral compass, or as the bible says "seer their conscience with a hot iron" is because they listen to WRONG voice in their spirits, they lean their ear to the philosophies of the world and doctrins of demons.
they are UNinformed of truth and therefore trade it for the lie.
as in ROMAN 1 tells us.
you serve the 'creature' rather than the CREATOR.
and thats why you get all confuzzled .... no moral compass.

Cincinnati, Ohio

#6492 Oct 11, 2012
Earth Child 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Just got the biblical lowdown on Jesus and he hung with prostitutes, thieves, muderers, the sick, destitute, etc..........you know, all the people you look down at and pretend to be a Christian for appearance sake. God has a litter box for your kind, where you belong.
apparently you have not read the Gospels.

Jesus MINISTERED to the prostitutes, thieves and murderers.
JESUS HEALED the sick and destitute.

you LIE when you say i look down on such.
you lie.

and NO ONE in the bible will you EVER find Jesus 'condoning, participating in, or being complacent in sin.'

what did Jesus tell the prostitute and sinners?

I forgive you.....GO AND SIN NO MORE.

are you willing to GO AND SIN NO MORE?
or do you think people should be allowed to continue on in sin?

Jesus put a condition on his forgivness, by saying to them
GO AND SIN NO MORE.
change, stop it, get right.

so don't try to make Jesus look like one of the crowd, He wasn't.

He told the man who wanted to follow Him, but FIRST go tend to his father who was dying, what did Jesus tell that man?
let the dead bury the dead, if you put anyone or anything first over following Jesus, Jesus said you are not worthy to follow Him then.

you need to READ the teaching of Christ.
He was dead set against sin and came to fulfill the law of GOD not distroy it.

He teaches us to LOVE IN TRUTH.
you think about what that means.

Cincinnati, Ohio

#6493 Oct 11, 2012
Old Grand Dad wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah all that's just fine and dandy,but you fail to mention that numbers wise there are far more heterosexuals practicing anal sex and orel sex with their girlfriends(34%) and or wives than gays! Now what? LOL,Try it you just may like it? Hypocrite! LOL
how do you KNOW that? is there a link you can show where people have gone into the bedrooms of ALL heterosexuals and polled their private sexual behavior?
how do you KNOW that? you don't

and secondly,
those heterosexuals who engage in sodomy ARE JUST AS WRONG as gays who do it.
how about that?

and lastly do you know the definition of hypocrite?
if you did you wouldn't call me one.
i don't tell others not to do things that i would do myself.

and NO thanks, i happen to care about both my soul and my body.
right thinking people KNOW your poophole is an EXIT hole only.

Cincinnati, Ohio

#6494 Oct 11, 2012
Peace-Love-Happiness wrote:
<quoted text>
Hand this woman a gavel. She's Judge Judy.
LOL! thats funny

oh i been meanin' to tell you that i couldn't reply to your emails to my personal email in gmail because that account was locked for awhile and i don't use it like hardly ever.
but i seen them the other day and wanted to acknowledge that i did see them.

hope you are having a good week.

Cincinnati, Ohio

#6495 Oct 11, 2012
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Shhhhh.
Patti is on a time out until October 15.
LOL only in your's and HL's little world.

Cincinnati, Ohio

#6496 Oct 11, 2012
Marengo Jon wrote:
<quoted text>
More like Judgmental Judy.
oooooooh.... thats right us bible believers shouldn't exercise our freedom of free speech cause it offends those who love sin.

you don't know the difference between Judging and Rebuking?

Cincinnati, Ohio

#6497 Oct 11, 2012
Bob wrote:
Gays have the most diseases.
Common gay diseases listed below:
1. Gay Anal Cancer.
2. Chlamydia trachomatis.
3. Cryptosporidium.
4. Gay Giardia lamblia.
5. Gay Herpes simplex virus.
6. Human immunodeficiency virus --- AIDS !
7. Human papilloma virus.
8. Isospora belli.
9. Gay Microsporidia.
10.Gay Anal Gonorrhea.
11. Viral hepatitis types A , B & C
12. Anal Syphilis.
13. Gay Bowel Syndrome.
14 Gay Condyloma acuminata.
15. Hemorrhoids.
16. Nonspecific proctitis.
17. Anal fistula.
18. Perirectal abscess.
19. Amebiasis.
20 Gay Anorectal trauma and foreign bodies.
21. Shigellosis.
22. Gay Rectal ulcers.
23. Lymphogranuloma venereum.
24. Anal Chlamydia.
25. E. histolytica.
26, Entamoeba histolytica.
27. Gay Anal herpes.
28. Gay MRSA.
29. Scat nausia vomiting syndrome.
30. Torn sphincter - ANAL INCONTINENCE.
31. Gay anal hampster fetish.
32. Homosexual gerbil syndrone.
33. Gay anal rodent rabies.
34. Gay weasel anal death syndrome.
35. Homosexual throat warts.
36. Facial MRSA.
37. Warped mind syndrome - lisping with limp wrist - demonic !
that was a very conclusive list. The last one was humorous.

Cincinnati, Ohio

#6498 Oct 11, 2012
Old Grand Dad wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh B.S. Bobby! Once again,these are all diseases that anyone could contract whether gay or straight! But then,we all know that it's impossible for you to tell the truth being brainwashed from birth by a phony book made up by goat herders 2,000 years ago when man was superstitious of everything! We now have science that explains all of your crap! But at any rate,why do you insist on NOT following what your Jesus taught? I bet he weeps for you Bobby! Jesus didn't like haters you know and he was a liberal,hanging out with the downtrodden and the dregs of society at the time! Have you tried to rearrange that tin foil hat you have on? It might help you know with you being a LYING hater for Jesus! LOL
goatherders? really? actually the authors of the bible were comprised of very wise and very employed men.
Consisting of fishermen, tax collectors, ONE PHYSICAIN even, teachers, and people who held positions in their cities.

Cincinnati, Ohio

#6499 Oct 11, 2012
Peace-Love-Happiness wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry....I'm 34, not 4. No matter Pattie's behavior, I will not act like a child in response to her. No offense intended.
THANK YOU for being mature, and not following the crowd.

i appreciated that post.

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Since: Apr 07

Born in Newark Ohio

#6500 Oct 11, 2012
scrolling along, scrolling along on the bottom of the beautiful briny sea.

Bedknobs & Broomsticks - The Beautiful Briny Sea

“What came 1st? Stupid or bigot”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#6501 Oct 11, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean like this one?
http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/...
"You fundamentalists"? I have never stated my religion. I have stated that I am a redeemed cynic who remains barbarian, but I don't think that flies well with fundamentalists...
I find it interesting that you want to argue unprovable faith when scientific facts and evolution determine homosexuality as a genetic disorder.
You're an idiot is what you are, no matter how you fancy up the words to describe yourself.

And homosexuality is NOT a genetic disorder. It's not a disorder, for one.

And there is no sound proof of it being genetic. You know this, kimare, don't be stupid.

Location hidden

#6502 Oct 11, 2012
<quoted text>
And just what are you implying?
Wouldn't a bad experience with one gender turn you away from that gender rather than exclusively toward that gender?
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You might think so, but no.
Girls molested by men tend to have very immoral and harmful sex lives. Boys tend to struggle with SS desires. Often it is not engaged, but it is there.
The belief is that the initial sexual experience 'burns a path of eroticism' in the area of the brain where sexual behavior decided (hypothalamus). That occurs whether the experience is voluntary or not.
I disagree. I say an unpleasant experience will turn you away from the gender you had the experience with.

I tried being "straight" and dating guys back in the day... It was unpleasant... their penises were hideous and i didn't like it...
So I went back to women. LOL

Location hidden

#6503 Oct 11, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
That's simple. Obama failed miserably with his promise and his results. A huge waste of money. Republicans simply say, "we told you so".
Palin represents the face of Republican woman, and Hillary the face of Democrat women.
By the way, I'm an independent with libertarian leanings.
My question;
Why does a butch lesbian dress and act like a man to attract another lesbian?
You already know the answer to this, smarty pants. I've answered it for you multiple times. If you don't remember, I suggest you go back to the "obama supports gay marriage" thread and read...

I will give you a hint though, it's a trick question.

Location hidden

#6504 Oct 11, 2012
DNF wrote:
<quoted text>Wait. First the republicans say government doesn't create jobs.
Then when Obama doesn't have the numbers he hoped for you say it's OK to blame him for not creating jobs. But government doesn't create jobs right? Ask Sarah Palin. Pretty sure she still as stuck on stupid as she was 4 years ago.
As for the old "I'm an independent with libertarian leanings" FaFoxy has been floating that bubble for years.
Now as far as your last question, "Why does a butch lesbian dress and act like a man to attract another lesbian?" I want to ask why do you even care?
Why does any woman go through all she does when she's getting ready for a hot date? As a woman if you can't answer that question you're in more trouble than I first suspected.
LOL Inner lesbian even?! Why not ask the inner lesbian why he/she/it/they (kimare) dresses like a man?

“Shoot for the stars”

Since: Dec 10

Planet Earth

#6505 Oct 11, 2012
Pattiecake58 wrote:
<quoted text>
apparently you have not read the Gospels.
Jesus MINISTERED to the prostitutes, thieves and murderers.
JESUS HEALED the sick and destitute.
you LIE when you say i look down on such.
you lie.
and NO ONE in the bible will you EVER find Jesus 'condoning, participating in, or being complacent in sin.'
what did Jesus tell the prostitute and sinners?
I forgive you.....GO AND SIN NO MORE.
are you willing to GO AND SIN NO MORE?
or do you think people should be allowed to continue on in sin?
Jesus put a condition on his forgivness, by saying to them
GO AND SIN NO MORE.
change, stop it, get right.
so don't try to make Jesus look like one of the crowd, He wasn't.
He told the man who wanted to follow Him, but FIRST go tend to his father who was dying, what did Jesus tell that man?
let the dead bury the dead, if you put anyone or anything first over following Jesus, Jesus said you are not worthy to follow Him then.
you need to READ the teaching of Christ.
He was dead set against sin and came to fulfill the law of GOD not distroy it.
He teaches us to LOVE IN TRUTH.
you think about what that means.
He sure as hell didn’t hang with corrupt idiots likes you who twists everything he stands for.

“Shoot for the stars”

Since: Dec 10

Planet Earth

#6506 Oct 11, 2012
Pattiecake58 wrote:
<quoted text>
goatherders? really? actually the authors of the bible were comprised of very wise and very employed men.
Consisting of fishermen, tax collectors, ONE PHYSICAIN even, teachers, and people who held positions in their cities.
They also DID NOT WRITE THE GOSPELS. The bible was compiled by the Council of Nicea and Constantine. Constantine’s motives had a lot to do with power and less to do with religion. There are gospels that didn’t make it into the bible per Constantine. There were 12 apostles and the gospels of only 4 apostles made it into the book and those 4 were edited, as if the other 8 had nothing to say about what Jesus said. The other gospels that didn’t make it were ordered to be destroyed by Constantine due to contradicting his power of control.

It doesn’t take a Sherlock Holmes to figure out that there should be close to 12 gospels and not 4.

Also, the gospels were written by unknowns 100 years after Jesus was dead. Prior to the writings, it was all oral stories passed down generation to generation and those stories changed.

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Born in Newark Ohio

#6507 Oct 11, 2012
<quoted text>
LOL Inner lesbian even?! Why not ask the inner lesbian why he/she/it/they (kimare) dresses like a man?
The funny thing is that is exactly what I did. Unfortunately you and KiMare both missed it.

KiMare claims to be a women trapped in a man's body. So I made the statement that if "she" doesn't understand why she dresses the way "she" does "she's" got more problems than I had thought "she" had.

I didn't care to ask how "she" knows 'her' absorbed twin was a lesbian.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#6508 Oct 11, 2012
DNF wrote:
<quoted text>Just because you MAY be one of those rare genetic mutations that occurs when one twin absorbs the other in utero, that doesn't excuse you from being called when you make dumb statement like "it's been voted down every where" or when you claim your curiosity about why a butch lesbian dresses similar to a man is genetically ingrained.
As for your "lessons"?
I'm glad to know you have a healthy imagination.
Lets see...

-You can't answer my questions.

-You only poffer your opinion in response to my examples of evolutionary mating behavior.

Simply serious symptoms of denial...

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#6509 Oct 11, 2012
DNF wrote:
<quoted text>BTW a dog humping your leg is part of the "evolutionary mating behavior" but I don't see what either has to do with the topic of this thread.
But I congratulate you on getting me off topic.
Take two lollipops as your prize.
No, a male dog humping a leg is usually classified 'same sex sexual behavior' because it involves an animal. Evolutionary mating behavior involves opposite genders of the same species.

What do you fear about answering my question???

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Born in Newark Ohio

#6510 Oct 11, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Lets see...
-You can't answer my questions.
-You only poffer your opinion in response to my examples of evolutionary mating behavior.
Simply serious symptoms of denial...
Let's see. You have nothing of value to say so you insist on trying to be the focus of every thread you join. It doesn't matter what the topic is, you'll just jump in and insist everyone is afraid of you when they tire of playing your little game.

I answered your question and so did many others. People dress the way they do because they can. They dress the way they feel comfortable. A hermaphroditic sexual chimera dresses the way they do because that is what they feel will attract an interested party.

Next topic please.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Same-sex marriage fight turns to clerk who refu... 5 min too lazy to log in 3,656
News Judge jails Kentucky clerk for refusing marriag... 8 min Mitt s Airtight D... 259
News Kentucky clerk, citing God, defies courts on ga... 16 min too lazy to log in 122
News Mike Huckabee says Hillary Clinton should go to... 16 min Frankie Rizzo 61
News Kentucky clerk defies order, refuses to issue s... 20 min Fa-Foxy 720
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 22 min Respect71 26,026
News Court: Baker who refused gay wedding cake can't... 22 min too lazy to log in 1,307
More from around the web