So, What Is It That The Anti-Gay Groups Actually Fear?

Aug 17, 2012 | Posted by: Sei | Full story: lezgetreal.com

What makes hate, well, hate? Given that today is something of a quiet news day, it may be nice to give ourselves a breather and think about some things.

Comments (Page 302)

Showing posts 6,021 - 6,040 of18,016
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Marriage equality for all”

Since: Jul 07

Illinois

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

Peace-Love-Happiness wrote:
<quoted text>
Hand this woman a gavel. She's Judge Judy.
More like Judgmental Judy.

“Unconvinced”

Since: Nov 09

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
You might google the effects of molestation and the roots of eroticism.
Still no luck. I'm finding lots of websites that have some of those WORDS in them, but none that tie them together, nor draw any line of causation. Could you be more specific? Do you have a link to a specific website?
KiMare wrote:
I am not saying that molestation is always the cause of homosexuality. I don't think it is.
I understand that. But you ARE saying that there are social scientists who are saying that hormones "burn" or "engrave" their way through the brain based on early sexual experience, to profoundly impact what we later find erotic. I'd like to know who these scientists are, and I'd like to read their research on the subject. Can you point me to them?

You're also saying that "scientific facts and evolution determine homosexuality as a genetic disorder". I'd like to read these facts. I'd like to see who has determined this. Can you direct me to these findings? Can you be specific about who they are, what research facility they represent, or where they've been published?
Bob

Tenino, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

Gays have the most diseases.

Common gay diseases listed below:

1. Gay Anal Cancer.
2. Chlamydia trachomatis.
3. Cryptosporidium.
4. Gay Giardia lamblia.
5. Gay Herpes simplex virus.
6. Human immunodeficiency virus --- AIDS !
7. Human papilloma virus.
8. Isospora belli.
9. Gay Microsporidia.
10.Gay Anal Gonorrhea.
11. Viral hepatitis types A , B & C
12. Anal Syphilis.
13. Gay Bowel Syndrome.
14 Gay Condyloma acuminata.
15. Hemorrhoids.
16. Nonspecific proctitis.
17. Anal fistula.
18. Perirectal abscess.
19. Amebiasis.
20 Gay Anorectal trauma and foreign bodies.
21. Shigellosis.
22. Gay Rectal ulcers.
23. Lymphogranuloma venereum.
24. Anal Chlamydia.
25. E. histolytica.
26, Entamoeba histolytica.
27. Gay Anal herpes.
28. Gay MRSA.
29. Scat nausia vomiting syndrome.
30. Torn sphincter - ANAL INCONTINENCE.
31. Gay anal hampster fetish.
32. Homosexual gerbil syndrone.
33. Gay anal rodent rabies.
34. Gay weasel anal death syndrome.
35. Homosexual throat warts.
36. Facial MRSA.
37. Warped mind syndrome - lisping with limp wrist - demonic !
Bob

Tenino, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

Gays rape young boys and toss live babies into the fire during their satanic shame festivals at Bohemian grove.

Gays are the enemy.
Old Grand Dad

Tempe, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Judged:

Bob wrote:
1. Gay Anal Cancer.
2. Chlamydia trachomatis.
3. Cryptosporidium.
4. Gay Giardia lamblia.
5. Gay Herpes simplex virus.
6. Human immunodeficiency virus --- AIDS !
7. Human papilloma virus.
8. Isospora belli.
9. Gay Microsporidia.
10.Gay Anal Gonorrhea.
11. Viral hepatitis types A , B & C
12. Anal Syphilis.
13. Gay Bowel Syndrome.
14 Gay Condyloma acuminata.
15. Hemorrhoids.
16. Nonspecific proctitis.
17. Anal fistula.
18. Perirectal abscess.
19. Amebiasis.
20 Gay Anorectal trauma and foreign bodies.
21. Shigellosis.
22. Gay Rectal ulcers.
23. Lymphogranuloma venereum.
24. Anal Chlamydia.
25. E. histolytica.
26, Entamoeba histolytica.
27. Gay Anal herpes.
28. Gay MRSA.
29. Scat nausia vomiting syndrome.
30. Torn sphincter - ANAL INCONTINENCE.
31. Gay anal hampster fetish.
32. Homosexual gerbil syndrone.
33. Gay anal rodent rabies.
34. Gay weasel anal death syndrome.
35. Homosexual throat warts.
36. Facial MRSA.
37. Warped mind syndrome - lisping with limp wrist - demonic !
Oh B.S. Bobby! Once again,these are all diseases that anyone could contract whether gay or straight! But then,we all know that it's impossible for you to tell the truth being brainwashed from birth by a phony book made up by goat herders 2,000 years ago when man was superstitious of everything! We now have science that explains all of your crap! But at any rate,why do you insist on NOT following what your Jesus taught? I bet he weeps for you Bobby! Jesus didn't like haters you know and he was a liberal,hanging out with the downtrodden and the dregs of society at the time! Have you tried to rearrange that tin foil hat you have on? It might help you know with you being a LYING hater for Jesus! LOL
Old Grand Dad

Tempe, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Judged:

Bob wrote:
Gays rape young boys and toss live babies into the fire during their satanic shame festivals at Bohemian grove.
Gays are the enemy.
YOU are the enema of mankind! LOL,You are straight up bat shyte coo,coo! A shrink would have a field day with you! And then he would commit you in the nearest mental facility to protect the innocent around you from harm Bobby! LOL

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Judged:

DNF wrote:
<quoted text>Wait. First the republicans say government doesn't create jobs.
Then when Obama doesn't have the numbers he hoped for you say it's OK to blame him for not creating jobs. But government doesn't create jobs right? Ask Sarah Palin. Pretty sure she still as stuck on stupid as she was 4 years ago.
As for the old "I'm an independent with libertarian leanings" FaFoxy has been floating that bubble for years.
Now as far as your last question, "Why does a butch lesbian dress and act like a man to attract another lesbian?" I want to ask why do you even care?
Why does any woman go through all she does when she's getting ready for a hot date? As a woman if you can't answer that question you're in more trouble than I first suspected.
1. "Wait"? For what? Republicans said the government doesn't create jobs. Obama said it did. It didn't. If we wait any longer for government to create jobs, there won't be any.

2. You are stuck on Sarah Palin. I like her too.

3. FaFoxy must have logic and common sense too. Now here you are, supporting one of two political parties that have gotten us into this mess. Isn' that why Independents are growing? But thank you for your opinion...

4. I answered you questions (as stupid as they are), but when I ask, you slither shift again. Why? Because you know it exposes your denial and stupidity.

5. As to your last question, it is engrained in our DNA by evolution. Scientists call it 'mating behavior'. By the way, it is exactly why I asked the question, why do butch lesbians dress and act like a man to attract another woman? Why are you afraid to answer the question???

Heads up. I'm not just a hermaphrodite, but a genetic chimera. Literally a lesbian trapped in a straight man's body. But I knew the answer to your question not because I am a woman (and a man), but because I know and trust facts. This is why you keep getting schooled by a lesbian trapped in a old straight man's body.

Since: Jul 12

Daytona Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Judged:

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Shhhhh.
Patti is on a time out until October 15.
I'm sorry....I'm 34, not 4. No matter Pattie's behavior, I will not act like a child in response to her. No offense intended.

Since: Mar 07

The entire US of A

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Judged:

Bob wrote:
Silly scared creature. Are you REALLY afraid you will contract all of these things?

It's not likely, you know.

And nope - never had a single one of these, either.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Judged:

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Shhhhh.
Patti is on a time out until October 15.
And has anyone noticed that she's thrashing around more?

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Judged:

Wow. "Bob" really IS nuts, isn't he!

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Judged:

macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>And has anyone noticed that she's thrashing around more?
Don't give it a thought.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Judged:

snyper wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't give it a thought.
Give what a thought?

Since: Mar 07

The entire US of A

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Judged:

EdmondWA wrote:
<quoted text>
Still no luck. I'm finding lots of websites that have some of those WORDS in them, but none that tie them together, nor draw any line of causation. Could you be more specific? Do you have a link to a specific website?
<quoted text>
I understand that. But you ARE saying that there are social scientists who are saying that hormones "burn" or "engrave" their way through the brain based on early sexual experience, to profoundly impact what we later find erotic. I'd like to know who these scientists are, and I'd like to read their research on the subject. Can you point me to them?
You're also saying that "scientific facts and evolution determine homosexuality as a genetic disorder". I'd like to read these facts. I'd like to see who has determined this. Can you direct me to these findings? Can you be specific about who they are, what research facility they represent, or where they've been published?
I notice that Kimare didn't respond to you. Others, yes, but not to this post.

Perhaps that's because everything that they have claimed has no real basis in science, or in fact.

And they know it.
Sgt Common Sense

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Judged:

Bob wrote:
Gays are the enemy.
.....hmmm..........I want to judge this post but can't find the "batshit crazy" button..........

DNF

“Liberty AND Justice”

Since: Apr 07

Born in Newark, Ohio

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>

5. As to your last question, it is engrained in our DNA by evolution. Scientists call it 'mating behavior'. By the way, it is exactly why I asked the question, why do butch lesbians dress and act like a man to attract another woman? Why are you afraid to answer the question???
Heads up. I'm not just a hermaphrodite, but a genetic chimera. Literally a lesbian trapped in a straight man's body. But I knew the answer to your question not because I am a woman (and a man), but because I know and trust facts. This is why you keep getting schooled by a lesbian trapped in a old straight man's body.
Wondering why women dress like they do is ingrained in our DNA?

That's as silly as your hermaphrodite chimera transgendered lesbian BS. Oh I know it exists. I just don't think you are one.
Chuckin

Fort Smith, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Judged:

I think both sides of this issue need to redirect your energies and set your sites on what really matters. And we all need to do it soon.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Judged:

DNF wrote:
<quoted text>Wondering why women dress like they do is ingrained in our DNA?
That's as silly as your hermaphrodite chimera transgendered lesbian BS. Oh I know it exists. I just don't think you are one.
Maybe you should have ignored all five points, because you still look stupid. Look up evolutionary mating behavior and get back to the lesbian trapped in a straight man for your next lesson.

DNF

“Liberty AND Justice”

Born in Newark, Ohio

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you should have ignored all five points, because you still look stupid. Look up evolutionary mating behavior and get back to the lesbian trapped in a straight man for your next lesson.
Just because you MAY be one of those rare genetic mutations that occurs when one twin absorbs the other in utero, that doesn't excuse you from being called when you make dumb statement like "it's been voted down every where" or when you claim your curiosity about why a butch lesbian dresses similar to a man is genetically ingrained.

As for your "lessons"?

I'm glad to know you have a healthy imagination.

DNF

“Liberty AND Justice”

Born in Newark, Ohio

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW a dog humping your leg is part of the "evolutionary mating behavior" but I don't see what either has to do with the topic of this thread.

But I congratulate you on getting me off topic.

Take two lollipops as your prize.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 6,021 - 6,040 of18,016
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••