So, What Is It That The Anti-Gay Groups Actually Fear?

Aug 17, 2012 Full story: lezgetreal.com 18,015

What makes hate, well, hate? Given that today is something of a quiet news day, it may be nice to give ourselves a breather and think about some things.

Full Story

“Marriage equality for all”

Since: Jul 07

Illinois

#6448 Oct 10, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Social scientists have noted that the first sexual experience a child experiences has profound impact on what they find as erotic. The layman's term is 'brain burn' for the path the hormones engrave. So if the first experience a child has is molestation, that has a profound impact in a number of ways.
I find it surprising the ignorance that is displayed by those with such absolute opinions about sexual issues.
By social scientists, you always means zherself. If we had a nickel for every time you mentioned these fictitious social scientists.....
Otherwise, your post said absolutely nothing.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#6449 Oct 10, 2012
DNF wrote:
<quoted text>
The Fundamentalist Agenda
http://www.uuworld.org/2004/01/feature2.html
"From 1988 to 1993, the American Academy of Arts and Sciences sponsored an interdisciplinary study known as The Fundamentalism Project, the largest such study ever done. More than 100 scholars from all over the world took part, reporting on every imaginable kind of fundamentalism. And what they discovered was that the agenda of all fundamentalist movements in the world is virtually identical, regardless of religion or culture."
If it walks like a duck talks like a duck breeds like duck and looks like a duck it's a good possibility IT'S A DUCK!
It is interesting that rather than admitting when I debunk your posts, you shift to a new subject. Now you have given up and shifted to ad homoan attacks.

It is classic defense mechanisms when faced with uncomfortable facts that you might not have been familiar with.

I would suggest you allow yourself the time to process reality. You have based your views on a limited and very biased source of information. The result is a distortion of reality. It was bound to be exposed sooner or later. The truth is, your disillusionment right now is a good thing. Literally reality coming into a clearer focus. That is a basic requirement for a healthy happy life.

I wish you well!

DNF

“Judge more and you love less”

Since: Apr 07

Newark OH-Baltimore MD-S.Fla

#6450 Oct 10, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You are losing it.
This has nothing to do with our discussion.
Perhaps you are on the wrong thread???
On the contrary it may be a bit off topic to the subject of the thread by some with standards like yours but it is definitely relevant to our discussion.

DNF

#6451 Oct 10, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
It is interesting that rather than admitting when I debunk your posts, you shift to a new subject. Now you have given up and shifted to ad homoan attacks.
It is classic defense mechanisms when faced with uncomfortable facts that you might not have been familiar with.
I would suggest you allow yourself the time to process reality. You have based your views on a limited and very biased source of information. The result is a distortion of reality. It was bound to be exposed sooner or later. The truth is, your disillusionment right now is a good thing. Literally reality coming into a clearer focus. That is a basic requirement for a healthy happy life.
I wish you well!
You didn't debunk anything. You made the claim that EVERYWHERE SSM has been voted down.

I debunked your lies.

You then asked why I mentioned fundamentalism and I supplied a very thorough article that explains, my views.

But once again instead of admitting you made an error you want to change the subject yourself and then try to blame someone else for your deceit.

DNF

#6452 Oct 10, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I wish you well!
Listen to the "will of the people" troll whine when the votes on icons favor me over them.
Hey I DO have something to ask that is off topic. There's a poster named "Luv Sarah Palin". Her hero is "Momma Grizzly" Sarah Palin.
Now Sarah herself made it very clear during the last election that government doesn't create jobs. So why is the Republican Party now blaming Obama for poor job numbers when in the past they said it's not the governments job to create jobs?

Location hidden

#6455 Oct 10, 2012
DNF wrote:
<quoted text>You didn't debunk anything. You made the claim that EVERYWHERE SSM has been voted down.
I debunked your lies.
You then asked why I mentioned fundamentalism and I supplied a very thorough article that explains, my views.
But once again instead of admitting you made an error you want to change the subject yourself and then try to blame someone else for your deceit.
You are confusing legislation with voting.

But you know that, don't you?

You brought up fundamentalism because you had no argument for my posts.

You know that too.

What is it that you fear about reality?

Location hidden

#6456 Oct 10, 2012
DNF wrote:
<quoted text>Listen to the "will of the people" troll whine when the votes on icons favor me over them.
Hey I DO have something to ask that is off topic. There's a poster named "Luv Sarah Palin". Her hero is "Momma Grizzly" Sarah Palin.
Now Sarah herself made it very clear during the last election that government doesn't create jobs. So why is the Republican Party now blaming Obama for poor job numbers when in the past they said it's not the governments job to create jobs?
That's simple. Obama failed miserably with his promise and his results. A huge waste of money. Republicans simply say, "we told you so".

Palin represents the face of Republican woman, and Hillary the face of Democrat women.

By the way, I'm an independent with libertarian leanings.

My question;

Why does a butch lesbian dress and act like a man to attract another lesbian?

Illinois

#6457 Oct 10, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>

My question;
Yawn. I thought you had control over your "inner lesbian". And yet, zhe has this insatiable obsession to ask the same f'n question repeatedly. Really, you outta get that munt under control. Zhe's makin' you look even more foolish than we thought was humanly possible.

Location hidden

#6458 Oct 10, 2012
Marengo Jon wrote:
<quoted text>
Yawn. I thought you had control over your "inner lesbian". And yet, zhe has this insatiable obsession to ask the same f'n question repeatedly. Really, you outta get that munt under control. Zhe's makin' you look even more foolish than we thought was humanly possible.
Yawn. All you have is ad homoan attacks. No logic. No argument. No defense.

Since: Apr 11

North Hollywood, CA

#6459 Oct 10, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
That's simple. Obama failed miserably with his promise and his results. A huge waste of money. Republicans simply say, "we told you so".
Palin represents the face of Republican woman, and Hillary the face of Democrat women.
My question;
Why are you are just a homophobe trying to upset people?

Illinois

#6460 Oct 10, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Yawn. All you have is ad homoan attacks. No logic. No argument. No defense.
There's no sense arguing with a one-trick pony.

Location hidden

#6461 Oct 10, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you are just a homophobe trying to upset people?
Don't you think a more important question is, "why does reality upset people?"

Or, "Why is telling people the truth hate and not love?"

Inquiring minds want to know.

Since: Apr 11

North Hollywood, CA

#6462 Oct 10, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you think a more important question is, "why does reality upset people?"
No, it's stupid, like you are.
KiMare wrote:
Or, "Why is telling people the truth hate and not love?"
Inquiring minds want to know.
What truth?
You are just a troll trying to upset people.

DNF

#6463 Oct 10, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You are confusing legislation with voting.
Pretty sure people vote in order to pass legislation. Now for your next stupid example
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>But you know that, don't you?
Yes, I understand that legislating involves voting.
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>You brought up fundamentalism because you had no argument for my posts.
No I brought up fundamentalism becuase it doesn't solely exist in religion. You're an example of political fundamentalism. If you had read the article you'd have seen where "....one scholar suggested that it's helpful to understand fundamentalism as religious fascism, and fascism as political fundamentalism."
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>What is it that you fear about reality?
3 Things:
1)That our nation is raising a generation with sloppy intellect,

2)That our nation is raising a generation with a selfish entitlement mentality

3) and that people like you will be elected and considered smart.

DNF

#6464 Oct 10, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
My question;
Wait. First the republicans say government doesn't create jobs.

Then when Obama doesn't have the numbers he hoped for you say it's OK to blame him for not creating jobs. But government doesn't create jobs right? Ask Sarah Palin. Pretty sure she still as stuck on stupid as she was 4 years ago.

As for the old "I'm an independent with libertarian leanings" FaFoxy has been floating that bubble for years.

Now as far as your last question, "Why does a butch lesbian dress and act like a man to attract another lesbian?" I want to ask why do you even care?

Why does any woman go through all she does when she's getting ready for a hot date? As a woman if you can't answer that question you're in more trouble than I first suspected.

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#6465 Oct 10, 2012
DNF wrote:
3 Things:
1)That our nation is raising a generation with sloppy intellect,
2)That our nation is raising a generation with a selfish entitlement mentality
3) and that people like you will be elected and considered smart.
Exactly, you nailed it.

This is precisely where we are headed.

DNF

#6466 Oct 10, 2012
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly, you nailed it.
This is precisely where we are headed.
Namaste

DNF

#6467 Oct 10, 2012
They cry about forced government healthcare and then complain when a private company decides to stop funding one of their pet projects like the Boy Scouts.

Like I said a selfish entitlement generation of "conservatives" blaming the government for not creating the jobs they say it's not the government's job to create.

Since: Jul 12

Daytona Beach, FL

#6468 Oct 10, 2012
Pattiecake58 wrote:
*snipped*...homosexuals can not do that.
and therefore it goes against the DESIGN of mankind from GOD.
period.
case closed.
Hand this woman a gavel. She's Judge Judy.

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#6469 Oct 10, 2012
Peace-Love-Happiness wrote:
<quoted text>
Hand this woman a gavel. She's Judge Judy.
Shhhhh.

Patti is on a time out until October 15.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 3 min lides 5,715
'Fame-seeking' journalist may be behind arrest ... 3 min TomInElPaso 6
Studies Show Voters Can Be Swayed on Gay Marria... 7 min serfs up 3
Arguments for same-sex marriage 7 min WeTheSheeple 1
The gay cafe for GLBT, friends and family (Oct '09) 8 min Cali Girl 2014 68,531
Supreme Court allows gay marriage to proceed in... 16 min TomInElPaso 22
Next gay marriage fight: religious exemptions 21 min WeTheSheeple 5,058
Homosexuality and the Bible (Aug '11) 1 hr chris toal 26,788
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate 1 hr KiMerde 2,910
More from around the web